6 years as a resident and I've had very few problems and these were taken care of promptly. The staff is professional, courteous and friendly.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The office staff is friendly & helpful. I have been here for almost 2 years & they have made some improvements with the maintamce staff. It's a great location, close by the elementary school, grocery store, gym.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great place to live. Close to shopping, restaurants, highways and public transit. Office staff are friendly and helpful, maintenance crew are prompt and professional.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have lived at Costa Del Sol for about five and a half years and don't have any major complaints. Overall they have done a pretty good job.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Katie and Blanca are wonderful in the front office..always willing to make sure that the problem is taken care of or whatever the reason is.. Never really had any major problems in the almost 4 years that I have been living here ...

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Costa del sol is a quiet community. All of the staff are friendly. And they keep the community clean. The only thing is parking fills up quick so sometimes you have a little walk to get home.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

They have a Friendly staff and its a quiet community.... Great amenities and any time ive had ssues or things needing fixing, they were resolved quickly

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have been living at the Costa del sol apartments for a full year now and so far everything has been great !! Management is super nice and always there to help when we're in a rut. I value Costa del sol because it just feels like home.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The grounds are immaculate and the apts are beautiful. I've lived here for two years and have been very pleased. The rent is reasonable....cheaper than its competitors.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The staff here is nice and have done a great job. They are knowledgeble and take care of any problems when they arise and always have a smile when I stop by the office.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love the staff here - very friendly and professional. The grounds are lovely and well-kept. I like the close, almost ramshackle feel to this place. It's nice to look up a lane and see the apartments crowded around as if it were a little Spanish hamlet.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I move in today! I'm excited because it is my first place but I'm sure it will be a great place to live! My family and I are ready for a new beginning!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Office staff is friendly and helpful, maintenance will fix any issues in a timely manner. I really like the location in North/Central San Antonio.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Nice aesthetics, wonderful maintenance staff. Front gate seems to malfunction about once a month, and communication from the office is shakey, though the women in the office will address any issue you bring to them in person.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have always wnated to stay here since my friends been living here for 3 years now. The comfort of having washer dryer and serene living got me. I like the landscape as well including the grrens that surround the apt. and the best thing is the apt staff who always make it a point to tend to your needs. They are very professional.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Quiet, clean community...lots of trees and a nice pool. The leasing agents and maintenance guys are awesome and are always attentive to my requests.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The application process was though but it was worth it. They are super friendly with students, which is a plus. 24 hours maintenance is on point. Love living here!!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Staff has always been friendly and helpful, no complaints. I like that the office is open on the weekends because I work during the week so much.

I love Costa Del sol and the staff is wonderful. Overall nice, clean and peaceful living. Gated community is a piece of mind. Pool is kept very clean and open all year.

Nice community, kept clean always. People just do t pick up after their pets. Staff is really nice. Love that is has 2 pools, which are always kept clean.

Moving here was the best decision we could've made when we moved to San Antonio. It's a great neighborhood, great school district, great community, and awesome staff!

Great apartment complex. Very quiet and responded to maintenance issues rapidly. Great location that is close to my kids schools and shopping.

I've been here for more than a year now , I don't have any complaints about anything really. I have the best view, Katie and Blanca are sweethearts and the maintainance team is great, very friendly. My car broken into Christmas Eve and apparently it's happened before so I wish the management would take steps to avoid this from happening. I don't see any cameras Or surveillance being installed. That's the only thing I wish they changed, and the gym. Other than that, love it here

i really like living here! My family and i moved in when our son was just 3 weeks old. The one bedroom is just perfect for us. The maintenance crew does everything in a timely fashion. only thing is that we haven't received a code for the gate so we can let our other friends and family in.

So far so good, keep up the good work. Excited about moving in soon. The staff so far have been very nice and courteous. They are able to answer the questions we have or might encounter later on.