Sadly disappointed. Feel in love with complex and my unit. We have been let done repeatedly in the short 6 months of living here. Wish I could say otherwise.

Have only been here a month and having problems with it being to cold in the apartment seems to be a draft coming from doors and windows and finding Roche's hate them

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The property is nice. Although, I have lived here for almost 2 months and I have had a few problems so If you need a resident referral... I would not suggest moving here until they change management.

In my first apartment the experience was awesome, now is creepy, The apartment have a lot of holes under the carpet,,all my appliances have different colors, my A/C works but practicly never turned off, leak stains on my ceiling.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

So far I'm not impressed. I have had issues since signing lease, and I can't even do what I need to do in my apartment, 5 days after my technical move-in date. All issues reported upon signing lease have gone unresolved.

trouble w/ fixing my AC unit, but pretty satisfied, I guess. staff isn't as responsive as I would like them to be, maintenance doesn't finish orders, but I like the location

Emily in the leasing office is extremely rude an off putting, never lets one finish talking or hears what they are saying. Maintenance is efficient

great so far. maintenance could be better. i dont have any hot water in my apartment. submitted request but no response yet. the stairs suck but I'll have great legs if i ever move out!

Staff is friendly. The maintenance could do a better job. Sometimes when they are in my apartment there is a mess left for me to clean. They "fix" stuff that always seems to need fixed again. I have an upgraded apartment but the dishwasher doesn't clean the dishes. They have been in several times to "fix" it but I'm still left hand washing dishes. My neighbors are extremely loud at all hours of the night. I can actually hear & understand their tv & music when it's on. I have brought it to the attention of the office personnel but still nothing has changed. Location is great. School is walking distance. You are only a couple miles away from entertainment, multiple grocery stores, shopping.

Staff is friendly. Maintenance fixes things fast. Quiet complex. Only complaints I could possibly make are that I wish I had wood flooring, upgrades in my apartment and more amenities. But overall it’s a good community.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Good service in the leasing office. Emily is always in top of things. However, there's a lot of dog poop throughout the property. There should be staff that cleans up at least once a week.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Bad: Bug problem, air conditioner broke a month in, washer broke first day then was fixed then broke immediately. Garbage and glass and animal feces all over place but residents get fined for a broom on the porch or some aesthetically pleasing lattice? That's not good service. Parking is minimal. Pros: (Relatively) quiet area. Fireplace is nice touch.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love it here but I believe the maintenance part could be stepped up a notch in order to have a better living experience. Otherwise the Staff is great!! the location is awesome.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love my apartment. It has a great floor plan and nice living room space. I just wish the apartment complex was not so cheap about apartment repairs and upgrades. It really should be more energy efficient.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The location is great and close to work. Very quiet complex. Not many amitenities. Maintenance is very prompt with fixing issues. Friendly office staff. Affordable rent.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Super nice and friendly staff. The staff knows me when and my apartment number when I come into the office. Maintenance is prompt to fix things. Not many amenities.. wish there was more and more upgrades to units such as wood flooring. Overall, complex is very quiet. Never an issue finding parking.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

There needs to be lots of improvements with the lighting at night toooo many dark areas and especially around the office area. To many people do not pick up after their animals poop. No respect at all

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It’s a good apartments it’s so calm no problem around the neighborhood, there no much to complain , I really like the apartments the people are so nice

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Nice community, kept clean always. People just do t pick up after their pets. Staff is really nice. Love that is has 2 pools, which are always kept clean.

The upkeep on the complex has gone a bit downhill since I moved in 2 years ago. Many times the security gates are open. Trash bins are overflowing with garbage, our mailboxes were broken into, and people have left furniture and Christmas trees on the grassy areas outside my unit. The staff, though, has stayed amazing.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The office staff is always helpful and prompt when helping. Maintenance fixes things quickly. It’s a very quiet complex, noise is never too loud.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Location is convenient. Everything is close by: schools, stores, easy access to the highways. The staff is friendly. I do wish something could be done about Neighbors dropping cigarette butts and trash all over my back patio. Maintenance response fairly quick to maintenance orders and they do a good job. The amenities are nice. The pool is always clean.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

My resident experience has been great so far. I feel right now like I made a great choice wanting Costa Del Sol to call home. Looking forward to a great year here.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have lived here for about three years now. The apartments are old, however I have not had any issues getting things fixed. The staff is always friendly!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The apartment living is decent. Maintenance arrives in a timely fashion. My only gripe is the parking. After 8pm parking is nearly impossible.