Cottages at Wells Branch

I love it here! The floor plans are beautiful, there’s a nice little trail to walk my dog, and it’s close enough to downtown I don’t have to drive a long ways.
Had a lot of things that needed to be fixed when moved in, room, closet and bathrooms are small. And no ceiling fans or light anywhere in the house?!
Love the place, feels like home. Missing the gym :( very private but minimal parking. I love the trees and how woodsy everything feels. I enjoy watching the sun set from my patio.
I cannot wait for the amenities to open back up but I love this quaint place, I wish we did have a fenced dog park since it’s mostly stones in between the buildings
The staff at the cottages at wells branch are amazing. Always friendly, helpful, and on top of everything. They really make me feel like they care about us and our home. We are grateful to call here our home.
Very Helpful staff , very easy going community alot of the people who live here stay to themselves . Very good place to start a family or even for a multiply family home start . I love the new amenities they have just placed around the property very good friendly neighbors.
The staff is friendly and helpful here at the Cottages at Well Branch. I enjoy living in this well maintained, pet loving community. The location and quality of life here are a blessing.
I love it here the management is great and thy are helpful and understanding and this is a nice area the only thing is no 3bd and no were for the kids to play.
Beautiful place, staff is amazing. I wish it was not so much music playing at night, but is a wonderful place to live. Very friendly neighboros. Blessings
Quiet community, and maintenance is always SO quick to respond and fix any issue. I’ve been here for almost 4 years now and haven’t had one complaint. Now they even fixed up the pool area and it’s super cute.