living in the cottages has been okay overall. The houses seem cheaply made and there is a light in our house that doesn’t stay lit no matter if maintenance replaces it. The management at the office has gotten better. The ellipticals and/or treadmills seem like they don’t work most of the times I go in there.

Perfect housing option for students living in the College Station area since the office staff cares for its residents and their overall safety.

I love the pool! It is so fun and nice. The work out facility is great as well. Tanning beds are clutch! Our cottage is so nice and homey. Only complaint is the bus route, which is probably out of the Cottages control anyway.

It’s a great place to live. The dog park has a great location and the tennis courts are another great amenity. The WiFi needs to be a constant fix which is unfortunate

This place is a 10/5 would recommend. I like the amenities they provide and they host cool events. They have friendly people on staff and maintenance is quick.

I did like the cottages, however the rent is too high and should be lowered. Also you guys should have faster help whenever people ask for anything to be replaced especially at the end of the year. Also the cottages windows are way too small.

I love our apartment unit, but we have had trouble with some of the maintenance issues. Sometimes it is hard to get workers to help us out! Also it can be rowdy at times, and people do not always pick up after their dogs.

Amazing service! Very responsive and great events hosted by management! Whenever there is a problem, it is usually solved within a few days if not the day of!

Overall very good experience. Neighbors are quite. However, the complex gets trashed by parties (wish people were more respectful of others property) and we have bees in a tree we have to walk past to get to any of our doors.

Good community for networking and gatherings.. Slightly away from Mays Business School. Awesome amenities. Gives a good environment to stay fit and study well too.

Not good with repairs. They are slow to fix anything in the house and it is hard to find someone that is educated. They seem to have a lack of communication in the staff.

The environment here is so fun! I love taking advantage of all the amenities that are offered, especially the gym and study rooms. Originally the payment system was complicated, but the staff was very helpful in fixing it.

I have lived here for 2 years now and it’s the best! They host events throughout the month that are really great. The staff is also very friendly whenever we have a question.

It's a nice place and they always have new events for the residents every week. The staff has been more helpful than in the beginning of the year.

I have loved my stay at the Cottages of College Station! So many of my good friends (that I knew before and met here) live so close to me and is so convenient!

i love living at the cottages and most of the time have no complaints other than a couple maintenance issues which i’m sure every apartment complex deals with!

Absolutely love living here. Community is so great & love the events that are put on. Maintenance always responds very quickly to requests, and does them right the first time!

Management could be better. I have asked multiple times to get some things changed and they have yet to fix it. Some of the workers don’t seem to know everything

The cottages have been my home for my past 2 years of college. For the most part, it has been a good experience. Overall, I have enjoyed living here!

The aesthetics of the cottages is amazing, compaired to the rest of the student living ive seen they have the prettiest compound. The clubhoise and pool are are really nice as well. The only critisism i have is that the internet is very poor

Aside from the slow maintenance request fulfillment the cottages has been a great place to live. They always have stuff going on for residents.

Quiet area, responsive management, great facilities. Only issue is that WiFi is slow and sometimes doesn’t connect for me and all of my roommates

Nice community, pet friendly, maintenance could do a better job keeping up with the houses after each semester (routine checks). Management could do better with assisting residents.

I have been a resident for 2 years now and haven’t had hardly any problems while living here. The amenities are great, maintenance requests are solved in a timely manor, and the dog park is a great size. Only thing I would like to see fixed is the gates at the front.

Great apartments within a great community! The study rooms and gym and very accessible and helpful especially for college students. Staff is super helpful.