I am going on my 3rd year living here and I love it! Staff is nice and I have never had any problems! They always have awesome incentives during the school year which is awesome.

The management is so nice and they are quick to respond to any problems that you might have!! It is definitely a good place to live too & really good amenities

Everyone here is super nice! The ameneties are great! I love the atmosphere here. The cottages definitely deserved to be voted best place to live!

Great Place to live! Andrew and Colton on the leasing staff are always super friendly and nice. The regional manager Amy is also a great leader! I would recommend everyone live here!

I absoultely love the cottages. There is no other place i'd rather live! From the ammentities to the awesome people, i truly enjoy living here.

I love living at the cottages! It's such a welcoming environment with nice staff and maintenance is always quick. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else

I love living at the cottages! The staff is very friendly and maintenance is always quick. The atmosphere is always welcoming and I love that there's a dog park

I love living at The Cottages. The amenities are fantastic and the housing is comfy. Overall it's a great place to live with very friendly staff.

i really enjoyed living at the cottages this year for my first year at college! renewed my lease and am looking forward to living here again

i enjoyed living at the cottages my freshman year and am glad i renewed my lease! i am excited to get to live at the cottages again my sophomore year.

I honestly love the cottages it's a great pace to live and it's always a good time love my fellow people around me and can't wait for another year here

i love living at the cottages! it feels like a real home, plus you get an awesome pool! the management is also super sweet. maintenance you kind of have to bother until they come fix what needs fixing, but it gets done eventually.

love the cottages! Love the staff and all the free stuff given out every week! The only downfall is the wifi but all in all I love the cottages!

Maintenance comes to fix things instantly and management seems to do the same thing. I ask for something and it usually gets fixed the day after.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I'm so, so happy to live at The Cottages! The staff has been working so hard to make the living experience awesome. From The Mud Bug Bash to Free Food Fridays, there's always something fun to do!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Since moving in any minor problems I've had, have been solved asap. The staff is super friendly and I especially love how pet friendly it is.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The people around us are good neighbors and the clubhouse is awesome. The gate is a big problem, but the rest of the community is fun. The dog park is awesome.

Best place I've ever lived!! The amenities are AMAZING and everyone is so sweet! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! The Cottages is always THE place to be!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The cottages is a great place to live. A lot of fun events that they plan for their residents and the new manager is awesome. Great place to live!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Love the pool, maintenance is very timely, management works with you, overall im very pleased living here. Only downside has been slow internet speeds in my apartment.

I have enjoyed living here! The complex is nice and feels safe! Everyone is very kind at the club house and it has been very great living here!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Y'all are awesome!!! Out of all the places to live in College Station you guys are by far the best!! Not only is it beautiful, it's always the place to be!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

It's great because there is always something fun going on! From community parties, wine tastings, to free massages, it's a joy to be a part of!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I love living at the Cottages!!! My roommates have become my best friends, staff is super friendly and helpful, and there's always free food!!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I love my house. The maintenance staff is awesome and always quick to respond. We had some problems with management and house placement on move in day, but we got it resolved. Also it took the front office a few times to charge me to correct amount for my rent. All of that happened in the beginning of the year though and I haven't had any problems since. I renewed to live here again this coming up year.