Nice housing and amenities. Parking on weekends can be a challenge because of people throwing parties. Can be loud and crazy especially people speeding and running stop signs. Its a college complex so what can you expect, it happens everywhere.

Great community and place to live with good management and facilities. Overall good place to live and I’ve personally had very few complaints other than small incidents.

Great maintenance!! Love the community!! I started living last year and I wasn’t sure at first because I heard stuff about the maintenance, but after a semester almost a year of living head I am pleased that I signed with this place

Best place to live in CSTAT. Love how the size of the rooms, especially the closet space. Maintenance is great everytime I put a work order they get back to me in less then a day

I really enjoyed my first year at the cottages of college Station. I have already signed a lease renewal. I love how much care and thought the cottages puts in to make its residents happy and the stay enjoyable!

It is a great community, management is sometimes hard to get a hold of but nothing that can't be changed. Overall great experience living here, would recommend to friends

I had a bad start with my random roommates, but we got movies into another house and it’s absolutely great! I love the community and neighborhood feel it gives off and the staff is always friendly and welcoming!

I love the community. And I love the size of the rooms! The cottages are differently a place everyone should consider to live at, its a great place for Blinn and a&m students

care about their residents and are always giving away free food and gifts :) supeR dog friendly, my dog’s favorite thing is going to the clubhouse to get treats!

The Cottages have great houses and amenities. The apartments and cottages are spacious and have larger closets (which was very important to me). The staff are helpful even though a lot of times it takes a couple of tries to get an issue resolved. Overall however my 3 years here have been pretty pleasant.

Amazing place to live! The management hosts great events for a residents. Repairs are done fast and efficiently. They also helped me with fixing my lease!

This place is great to live at. Friendly staff and management. The internet is the only down fall that i have found so far. But other than that, come live at the cottages

The amenities are nice if you use them, weekends are pretty loud but it’s college so what do you expect. The people at the help desk are really nice and will help you out if you need it

Its been great living here. Everyone in the community is friendly. Also the cottages are nice. They offer all the appliances that are necessary in a house.

Now that the management has been improved, living at the cottages is way better! If something needs to be fixed, they will get right on it instead of telling you one thing and doing another.

Living at the cottages is amazing! Everyone is so friendly and are very helpful! Highly recommend living here if you’re looking for student housing! They also have a lot of things to do!

Everyone in the office is super friendly and helpful. Plus the cottages is pet friendly, which is a plus. Any problem I’ve had was resolved in a timely manor by either the office or maintenance.

living at the cottages has been great! i love all the amenities and fun activities they provide. my living experience has been very nice and comfortable

It’s awesome here! I’ve never had a problem! Super cool place to live in and meet new people. They are always having some sort of even for residents!

I have lived at the Cottages for over a year now. I am pleased with many things. The amenities are excellent as well as the helpfulness of staff.

The community is very welcoming. Staff is friendly and helpful. Everyone you have a problem, a staff member is there to make sure it gets solved quickly. Greatest place to live!

I love the Cottages! They have always been my preferred place of living. And now that I have finally gotten to live there I am so happy! I love it!

Living here has been pretty awesome. I have just had a very small problem with spiders in the apartment. Apart from this it has been great. No complaints.

Everything about here is pretty solid, amenities are nice, staff is pretty helpful. Only gripe is that the internet is sometimes slow but other than that all around good experience.

I really enjoy living at the cottages. The staff is very friendly and the apartment complex offers a lot of activities to keep you entertained!!