The cottages is a new best to live at in college station, everyone who works here is very nice & always willing to help. I just wish the maintenance process was faster and more officiate.

I’ve had zero issues living here so far. Staff is always happy to help, amenities are great. The cottages are a fun and great place to live.

Love the place except for the gates they are annoying and not easy to tell someone how to get in. Also my mail key hasn’t worked all year so that’s kinda a bummer

I’ve had a great experience at the cottages! My only complaint would be the staff, sometimes they are slow to help, so that could use some work but everything else is great!

The cottages are a really nice place to live. The pool is awesome and the clubhouse is big with nice study rooms. The rooms are a nice as well.

That last 1 1/2 at the Cottages has been great! I love my apartment and all the amenities the neighborhood comes with! The only thing that isn’t always great is how long it takes to get maintanance requests fulfilled

The community has been so welcoming and friendly. The staff is always very helpful with any questions or issues I have. I have made some of my lifelong friends here.

I am absolutely happy with everything here! The only problem I have is with the whole gate system. It isn’t very safe because anyone can drive in behind anyone else, but I understand why that may be hard to manage

The location and amenities are wonderful, and maintenance is usually very attentive besides a leak in our front yard that was never fixed. You really get what you pay for here.

Good service, always very helpful. Love living here because the community feels safe. The staff is decently quick in responding to issues, so that's good too!

The Cottages overall is a nice place to live. The bedrooms are pretty big even in the larger cottages like the 5 bedroom duplex. My roommates and I are overall satisfied with our housing.

Staff are nice most of the time but it can be better. I do not like that we don’t have a security at the gate more often because anyone can come in at anytime

I have had a pretty great experience thus far. Very dog friendly, I thought there would be more events. The ones that have been thrown were 👍🏽

I've lived at the Cottages for the past two years and my roommates love it here! The community is great as well as the location and amenities.

I like it ya know lots of stuff to do really good place to live and you don’t need to live anywhere else the cottages has everything you need and more !

I love living at the cottages. It's been such a great experience so far. I couldn't see myself living anywhere else in College Station after living here.

We didn't end up in place we wanted and that was due to a large turnover ( a lot of people who promised us things ended up getting fired). However they did manage to fix somethings. Our unit has some problems but the staff is helpful. It's a been a good living experience.

When choosing a place to live, I wanted somewhere that was clean, well kept and felt like a home. The cottages did that for me. The only reason it has less that the full 5 stars is the maintenance-both the place and the workers.

very quiet place to live!! lovely atmosphere for college students!! i would highly recommend The Cottages to anyone living in College Station!!

Pretty good overall. I moved into a 5 person cottage, and it was absolutely not cleaned at all when we moved in. There was blood on one of the chairs. Other than that, it’s beem fantastic

The workers are super nice. The socials that they host are cool and fun. The printer is a bit wonky as well as the garbage pick up system. The dishwasher doesn't work well and neither do the washer and dryer. A work order was put in like 3 weeks ago and no one has come by to fix anything.

This is my first year living at the Cottages and I've enjoyed it so far! I haven't had any issues with maintenance, they've responded quickly and resolved any problems. My only complaint is the wifi is very slow. However, I purchased a router and my connection has been good since.

This is a great place to live, I love the location and there is always parking, maintaince is slow and my roomates kinda suck but otherwise it’s awesome

Living here has been one of the most stress free experiences. I haven't had any issues with lack of parking, which was one of my biggest concerns moving in the Cottages. The study rooms and gym are super easy to access as well as staff. Maintenance requests are resolved in a timely manner. (This was something super frustrating I faced last year at an apartment complex)

Apartment was clean and modern. maintenance is very responsive along with a very friendly community with lots of things to do around the complex