Colton Swick at the front desk has been extremely helpful in facilitating all of my problems. I recommend going to Colton with all of your problems, he would love to help.

The amenities are great and the management is awesome! When you go in to talk to them they get what you need done in a timely manner! Also doesn’t hurt when you forget to print out a paper in the middle of the night and the printers are available in the office (:

This is my second year living here and have loved it since. Maintenance has been quick to fix anything I needed and everyone at the office has been super sweet! Plus they give my pup loving when she’s in there, so that melts my heart!

The cottages is a great place to live. It's full of different events and a ton of friendly neighbors. I love the Cottage I am in. It is very spacious. And the amenities are great

The Cottages are the best place I have lived in CSTAT! Great pool and housing as well as staff that work to make sure everything is running smoothly.

It’s a great place to live! They always take care of their residents! Have great amenities, specially the pool! And they are so friendly with everyone!

Honestly, the best place to live in College Station, very chill and laid back! It's pretty cool that the management likes to give back to their residents so they are always finding ways to treat them with either foods, or events, etc..

Cheyenne has been really professional about the gift cards for resident referrals. She took the time to email me first about the gift card and paper work missing.

I love living at the cottages of college station. Have a pool readily accessible is an awesome amenity. Also the workout room comes in handy.

They seem more efficient this year and that's always a good thing! Definitely having a blast in my new home and i'm glad i chose to live at the cottages again

this is my first time living here but i have a bunch of friends that have lived here or are currently living here and they all say it has been great!

Awesome place to live! Many amenities and friendly staff! Convieniet location and bus route to campus makes getting to class easy! Free printing was one of my favorite perks!

I haven't even moved in yet and I'm beyond excited to live at the Cottages of College Station. The front desk staff has answered all my questions and has made sure that I'm 100% set to move in.

I love the cottages so much!! It has tons & tons to offer && it's such a great place for me to start my college life in College Station!!!!!

So far the cottages have been great. I'm moving in this coming fall, and they were very helpful during the leasing process with answering any questions that I had.

The staff is so helpful here and problems get fixed extremely fast. Everyone is super nice. Maintenance here is quick to solve problems and I can't imagine living anywhere else.

The Cottages are a great place to live! They have some of the best accommodations around, including constant snacks and coffee in the clubhouse! It's the best.

I am very happy to be living here for my third year in college! The Cottages have great staff and the events they have throughout the year for the residents are amazing!

The cottages have become a great place to live! I'm about to start my second year living here, and I love it! The amenities and front office help make my college experience great!

I have absolutely loved my time here at The Cottages. The community is beautiful and the staff is awesome. There is always fun events going on! I wouldn't recommend living anywhere else!

I am going on my 3rd year living here and I love it! Staff is nice and I have never had any problems! They always have awesome incentives during the school year which is awesome.

The management is so nice and they are quick to respond to any problems that you might have!! It is definitely a good place to live too & really good amenities

Everyone here is super nice! The ameneties are great! I love the atmosphere here. The cottages definitely deserved to be voted best place to live!

Great Place to live! Andrew and Colton on the leasing staff are always super friendly and nice. The regional manager Amy is also a great leader! I would recommend everyone live here!