The cottages of college station is a fun place to live. It seems like they have some activity going on every day! Definitely never boring!!!

Lived here for two years now and I cannot have had a better time anywhere else! The staff is friendly, responsible and accountable. Love the Cottages!

Moving in was a smooth easy process but for weeks now we have had an issue with the WiFi not working and the community staff not being helpful to ensure that the problem gets resolved

The Cottages is a really great place. The only downside is that their management is awful. There has been multiple times where my roommates and I have been charged or been told we owed money when we really don’t. And it’s almost gotten them kicked out because of their negligence.

The community is beautiful. I love the amenities. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because safety and maintenance. The break ins are concerning but I think the new gate will help a lot

It is a nice neighborhood to live in as a college student. The printers never work and when they do, they are very very slow. Staff is always changing in the office and they never respond to emails.

I love it here. My house is so cute and more than functional. there’s never any issues. the only problem i’ve experienced is that it’s not the safest place.

i love living here and i love the people. every thing is calm and pleasing. i cant wait to see the cottages through out the holidays. i highly recommend this place.

I have lived here for over a month now and have had an amazing time, some things in the house still don't work, but other then that its been a great experience.

the cottages of college station is a great place to live for a great price. I’m glad I decided to live here for my first year of college because making payments it’s easy and everyone is super friendly.

Love my apartment and housemates. It feels very homey. Haven’t had any problems with other residents or with the office. I’d likely recommend living here to friends

Super fun atmosphere and crazy spacious units. The pool at the cottages is one of the best pools in C-stat and it’s awesome having it right outside my door.

Nice place overall, but right when we moved in many things in the house were broken. Still don’t have a working microwave or sink and it’s been a week. There’s a hole in our front door that they never fixed too.

The only problem I have had so far is being able to get ahold of management/office staff. As for everything else, I have had a positive experience, and I like how spacious the cottages are.

The cottages it college station, located in college station Texas, is home to many college students which attend both Texas A&M as well as Blynn.

The cottages of college station located in college station in texas next to texas a&m university where many college students live has been nice.

Minor scratches on wall, but very spacious for the price. The wifi is bad as expected, but a direct cable fixed that. Cable works as expected.

LOVE the Cottages! The maintenance staff went above and beyond, the clubhouse, pool, and amenities are beautiful and convenient. It's like I have a year lease on an air B&B!

We submitted maintenance work orders and they were fulfilled within the next day, the employee not only did as requested but anything else he found that wasn't up to standard.

Apartment needed a lot of work orders right upon move in, but completed fast and love the different colors of all the homes! Also love the pool area

It’s a very nice place to live but so far the maintenance has been terrible. My closet has been broken for 3 weeks, I’ve been to the office 4 times about it, put in 2 maintenance requests, and still nothing has happened.

So far, I’m really happy with everything. I think the idea of having your own little house, but still have the amenities of an apartment. So, thank you for making this a great experience!

The homes provided are great, little wear and tear but overall really happy with my decision. But the customer service here is a bit lacking and it sometimes feels like no one knows what’s going on.

needs better wifi and the location is not very convinent but the houses on the front are the good ones and the pool is pretty nice but needs better managment

I got locked out of my place twice in one week and they were so prompt about my situation. I messaged them on instagram and they responded immediately.