this is my first time living here but i have a bunch of friends that have lived here or are currently living here and they all say it has been great!

Awesome place to live! Many amenities and friendly staff! Convieniet location and bus route to campus makes getting to class easy! Free printing was one of my favorite perks!

I haven't even moved in yet and I'm beyond excited to live at the Cottages of College Station. The front desk staff has answered all my questions and has made sure that I'm 100% set to move in.

I love the cottages so much!! It has tons & tons to offer && it's such a great place for me to start my college life in College Station!!!!!

So far the cottages have been great. I'm moving in this coming fall, and they were very helpful during the leasing process with answering any questions that I had.

The staff is so helpful here and problems get fixed extremely fast. Everyone is super nice. Maintenance here is quick to solve problems and I can't imagine living anywhere else.

The Cottages are a great place to live! They have some of the best accommodations around, including constant snacks and coffee in the clubhouse! It's the best.

I am very happy to be living here for my third year in college! The Cottages have great staff and the events they have throughout the year for the residents are amazing!

The cottages have become a great place to live! I'm about to start my second year living here, and I love it! The amenities and front office help make my college experience great!

I have absolutely loved my time here at The Cottages. The community is beautiful and the staff is awesome. There is always fun events going on! I wouldn't recommend living anywhere else!

I am going on my 3rd year living here and I love it! Staff is nice and I have never had any problems! They always have awesome incentives during the school year which is awesome.

The management is so nice and they are quick to respond to any problems that you might have!! It is definitely a good place to live too & really good amenities

Everyone here is super nice! The ameneties are great! I love the atmosphere here. The cottages definitely deserved to be voted best place to live!

Great Place to live! Andrew and Colton on the leasing staff are always super friendly and nice. The regional manager Amy is also a great leader! I would recommend everyone live here!

I absoultely love the cottages. There is no other place i'd rather live! From the ammentities to the awesome people, i truly enjoy living here.

I love living at the cottages! It's such a welcoming environment with nice staff and maintenance is always quick. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else

I love living at the cottages! The staff is very friendly and maintenance is always quick. The atmosphere is always welcoming and I love that there's a dog park

I love living at The Cottages. The amenities are fantastic and the housing is comfy. Overall it's a great place to live with very friendly staff.

i really enjoyed living at the cottages this year for my first year at college! renewed my lease and am looking forward to living here again

i enjoyed living at the cottages my freshman year and am glad i renewed my lease! i am excited to get to live at the cottages again my sophomore year.

I honestly love the cottages it's a great pace to live and it's always a good time love my fellow people around me and can't wait for another year here

i love living at the cottages! it feels like a real home, plus you get an awesome pool! the management is also super sweet. maintenance you kind of have to bother until they come fix what needs fixing, but it gets done eventually.

love the cottages! Love the staff and all the free stuff given out every week! The only downfall is the wifi but all in all I love the cottages!

Maintenance comes to fix things instantly and management seems to do the same thing. I ask for something and it usually gets fixed the day after.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I'm so, so happy to live at The Cottages! The staff has been working so hard to make the living experience awesome. From The Mud Bug Bash to Free Food Fridays, there's always something fun to do!

Reply from Cottages of College Station