The only problem I have is how long it takes for people do get stuff done around here. I feel like there lack of communication and organization.

I've had my ups and downs living here at the cottages. I had problems with old management taking over a month to fix my shower then painting my wall a different color. Then new management came in and tried to charge me for a trash violation of the trash in the bottom of the bin, that had been there since I had moved in. There is broken glass around a lot which is a hazard especially with how many animals live in this neighborhood. I was also charged for going over the electricity which wouldn't be a big deal except it was for two months together and I was charged two months after the months our house supposedly went over. I have also had a lot of AC problems in my house. But the house is nice and I enjoy the yard I have. I will not renew however because, though it's nice here, it's overpriced and too disorganized.

Overall I enjoy living here. But I don't like that the houses aren't well made and we have the constant issue of rats, spiders, and recently worms. I also think that speed bumps should be built; I've almost had my car hit multiple times because people go so fast.

Yall are doing pretty good. Better than a couple months ago. I like how yall are trying to get everybody involved and holding events for us to attend

The units and clubhouses have nice qualities and amenities but altogether the management does not keep up with simple maintenance. For example, upstairs sometimes the pool cues are there and sometimes they are not, sometimes there are ping pong paddles and sometime the whole game room is a mess. Also, the gates have not closed since I moved in, so why am I paying for a "gated community". The running trail could also use some attention because when it rains half of it is under water and the trees and brush overtake it in some places.

the cottages is a pretty great place to live. Although there are some things that could be changed such as the parking situation. Anyone can come and park anywhere.

Overall a good experience. The main issue was the condition of the house at the beginning of the year. Maintenance was easy to contact, and they came in a timely manner.

not best good of following through with requests. The gate isn't closed and let's randoms into the pool. Not enough parking as well, residents end up far from their houses

The apartments and amenities provided are very nice and are hard to beat. However the location of the complex is very prone to traffic and makes getting to campus dfficult. The bus is very unreliable as well.

I've had a decent experience living at the cottages. I wish it was easier to break a lease or provide a 6 month lease to those who have legitimate excuses. Try to accommodate your guests more.

Wifi is a constant problem, but only if you live in the back. The new management is a huge step up from the last people. It's a good place to live but the houses are made extremely cheap with no insulation.

My stuff is falling apart and there is a major ant problem. But everything else is perfect! amenities are nice and very convenient, the pool is amazing and clean given the circumstances.

A very nice complex but there have been a few issues with maintenance that have been improved on since I have first moved in! The staff is super friendly and helpful!

Wish recycling was easier! I also renewed a long time ago and still have yet to receive my gift card from that...I wouldn't have known to get a PG form if I hadn't gone and asked, since originally I was told I wouldn't need one.

Beautiful place to live with access to incredible facilities. The head office could be better. There have been plenty of problems that we needed fixed that went unattended to after false promises of assistance.

I believe that the cottages is doing okay! I love living here, I just wish y'all were more timely with maintanence requests! And maybe y'all could do fun things on the weekends instead of just during the week!

The apartment is very nice and cozy, but the management is lacking in efficiency. Whenever I visit the front desk it is unprofessional and often does not help me in any way.

Ya have progressively gotten better! Especially since the beginning of the year. I would definitely say the new management has made a world of a difference here at the cottages of college station.

The cottages has been a good place to live. The distance from campus and billing system can be a set back at times, but it has a nice homey atmosphere.

Took 4 weeks to get the A/C fixed when it wouldn't go over 60 degrees and ice was forming on my roommates wall. Asked why my electrical bill was $40 over and the only thing could tell me what might have caused it was my TV on. Really $40 over because of my TV?.

It's was good, not great, but good. The conservice bill that keeps popping up every month is kinda annoying. Because j hate that we have to pay 2 separate people.

The cottages has very nice homes for college students and some great amenities! The houses are spacious and the cottages offers a great gated community and is conveniently located on the bus route. It is a party complex though and can be loud at times. The management could use a little bit of improvement, there is a lot of miscommunication and misunderstanding between residents and the management. I've had difficulties subleasing with them however they are very considerate when it comes to roommate differences and are willing to help with that.

Billing issues almost every month. Move in was unorganized. Furniture for apartment was no ready at move in. Had to sleep on a mattress on the floor for the first week!

Overall satisfied with the Cottages. There has been some updates but there has also been some lacking in certain areas. But overall I really don't have any complaints

So far the new management has done decent, but they still are lacking in clear communication within their team and with the current residents.