I believe that the cottages is doing okay! I love living here, I just wish y'all were more timely with maintanence requests! And maybe y'all could do fun things on the weekends instead of just during the week!

not best good of following through with requests. The gate isn't closed and let's randoms into the pool. Not enough parking as well, residents end up far from their houses

The cottages have been my home for my past 2 years of college. For the most part, it has been a good experience. Overall, I have enjoyed living here!

It’s okay. I’ve lived here for over a year now and it’s pretty noise and maintenance takes forever to get a hold of but I live with my besties so yay!

Overall a good experience. The main issue was the condition of the house at the beginning of the year. Maintenance was easy to contact, and they came in a timely manner.

Ya have progressively gotten better! Especially since the beginning of the year. I would definitely say the new management has made a world of a difference here at the cottages of college station.

I enjoyed living here for 3 years but the office is extremely unorganized with paperwork and would charge us the wrong amount for rent. The maintenance also takes a while to fix the problems with the house.

Management could be better. I have asked multiple times to get some things changed and they have yet to fix it. Some of the workers don’t seem to know everything

Apart from the gates never being closed my entire lease and I honestly did not feel 100% safe I did enjoy my time here at the cottages. I met a ton of people and had a great time

The community is nice, no problems there. The waterpipes tend to be very loud when using the sink or flushing the toilet. The noise occurs very often, at least several times a day.

living in the cottages has been okay overall. The houses seem cheaply made and there is a light in our house that doesn’t stay lit no matter if maintenance replaces it. The management at the office has gotten better. The ellipticals and/or treadmills seem like they don’t work most of the times I go in there.

Overall satisfied with the Cottages. There has been some updates but there has also been some lacking in certain areas. But overall I really don't have any complaints

This is my 2nd year living here. I love my 5x5 unit and the furniture that came with it. It feels really home-y. Although I love the place, the staff is very forgetful when communicating. I would call for one thing and they would not send me whatever I needed until I call back again. The Internet is REALLY bad. They have not upgraded to better Internet, and Students need this.

management is such a huge problem here. Other than those business issues, it’s been a great place to live! Hence why I give it half of 6 stars!

It is a nice neighborhood to live in as a college student. The printers never work and when they do, they are very very slow. Staff is always changing in the office and they never respond to emails.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

It’s a very nice place to live but so far the maintenance has been terrible. My closet has been broken for 3 weeks, I’ve been to the office 4 times about it, put in 2 maintenance requests, and still nothing has happened.

Nice place overall, but right when we moved in many things in the house were broken. Still don’t have a working microwave or sink and it’s been a week. There’s a hole in our front door that they never fixed too.

Not good with repairs. They are slow to fix anything in the house and it is hard to find someone that is educated. They seem to have a lack of communication in the staff.

i love living here, i love the close proximity to a&m, but sometimes it takes maintenance forever to get around to me and it really becomes a problem b/c major things go wrong such as the fact that my air conditioner goes out a LOT, and my dishwasher/ sink area has never been right since i moved in- ive asked maintenance to come look at it about 3 separate times but each time they seem to give it a temporary fix and im already having to call them again about 2 weeks later.

The Cottages of College Station is a friendly neighborhood with decent amenities. Units are pretty good for what you pay for. Socially, this is the spot to be, but management could be better..

The maintenance staff is very nice and helpful. They go above and beyond when we sent in a request to fix something. Also, the amenities are so worth using.

Good amenities. The staff changes a lot so it is hard for them to correct billing mistakes. It just wasn't the place for me. If you like apartment style living and don't want a huge space to upkeep you will like the cottages

I absolutely love the cottages appearance and the layout of my apartment, but I had a few issues that led me to not renewing my lease. The staff were not helpful and always seemed to not know what they were doing. They often told me my problem was fixed and then it would happen again (issues with my rent). There was always something wrong in the clubhouse such as printer or coffee machine broken. I went in several times to get my key to the clubhouse fixed and it still doesn't work after living there for a year. The WiFi was absolutely horrible and I didn't like having to walk super far and cross the street to the bus stop.

It is not bad living here other than the maintenance and the people at the office. Also, the fact that things are always broken in the club house kind of sucks. I love the pool but they just change the rule to where they will not let you into the pool if you do not live there. Which is very stupid because you can not bring multiple friends to the pool.

Overall I enjoy living here. But I don't like that the houses aren't well made and we have the constant issue of rats, spiders, and recently worms. I also think that speed bumps should be built; I've almost had my car hit multiple times because people go so fast.