Cottages on 7th

4.5

4.5

A special shout out to Gary who is efficient and timely in responding to whatever needs to be fixed! Thank you for the "little" things that are "big" issues to someone with physical limitations. As always, to Russ, who steers a steady ship, "Thank you,"
It has been great living here!!! Everyone is very nice, and very helpful. Can't wait until Covid is under control, then I can see who is underneath the mask!
I was led here. After looking all over the valley for the right place, I knew the place and the date when my daughter in Alabama found it on the internet, and my daughter and son-in-law each found it, and I did all on the same day. So we pulled together and said, "We are going to make this work." And we did. I have been very happy being here, with the friends I have made, the location which has been so good for me. I feel very good here and at home.
I am just approaching having been here for three years, and I cannot imagine living anywhere else. The location is superb for all services that I need, but, mostly, this is a quality apartment, a pleasure to return to each and every day. It is a quiet and peaceful retreat from the rest of the world. If I need help, I know I can count on caring neighbors. I feel very lucky to live here.
Incredible living is what I call it. Peaceful in a apartment setting is rare but that's just what it is. The property manager is attentive and helpful.
Love my apartment and the employees are doing what they can to keep us safe in this horrific time. They are always courteous and as helpful as possible. I do have a couple of issues and they are both financial. Rent in my opinion is too high for seniors like myself on a fixed income and I'm very concerned about that rent being raised because of the recent painting that was done. Yes it looks wonderful but please don't make us pay too much for it. Also I think $50/ mo for one little kitty ( my Itty Bitty) is too much. Happy New Year , stay well.😀
When my husband and I decided to move to Rosegate/ Cottages on 7th a 55+ Active Seniors Community, we didn't know at the time what to expect. We needed it to downsize but at the same time, we were looking for a place with enough space to entertain and enjoy family gatherings. We were told about the great amenities rooms (gym, theater, crafts, and a clubhouse) on different Floors always accessible for our needs. After just a few months of living at Cottages on 7th, I realized that we found a wonderful community, friendly and caring about each other, and after almost 5 years living here and being through a few management teams, I can personally say that finally, we have the best team ever with Russ, William, and Gary doing a great job. We residents feel grateful for their efforts It's been a blessing to find such a great place full of people who have helped to create a unique community. If you are a 55+ active senior citizen I highly recommend to join us, be part of our Frienfamily❤️
Great place to live. I love my apartment! My only negative comment would be the parking situation. I have some health issues and getting to my car is sometimes difficult. I have been promised a closer parking space 3 different times (by different managers) and each time the parking space was given to someone else. Now I have been told that it is not possible to change parking spaces.
Safe, Clean, Beautiful and friendly people. Grounds are green, Everyone is so welcoming. Answered questions about what to expect. Having the model to show really lets you walk through your future space.
We have great people who live here. Everyone looks out for and helps oneanother. It's home. I look forward to when this covid thing is over and we can get back to having activities again.