Cottages on 7th

4.6

4.6

Tess
Not 100% there yet but very excited. One more week!!! Found this place, my daughter checked it out for me and I will soon be a resident!!!!
John
It’s a quiet community that is always watching out for their neighbors.Many different activities each month allows residents to get to know each other
Curtis
I love the Cottages because of the security doors, automatic doors, and theater. I also like the high ceilings, washer and dryer, and all the doggies. Clean up the doors with handprints, and the cable sucks.
Judy H.
I love living here! My apartment home is stylish and comfortable. If something needs to be repaired, Gary does the needed repairs asa p
Todd
I'm really glad I moved here. The staff Christina, Mika and Gary are the best. The few maintenance and other problems I've had were handled quickly with courtesy and resolved completely. The planed events such as bingo, luncheons and others are great. The staff makes them fun.
Jennifer M.
about 2 months ago
I love living at Cottages on 7th. The community is kind and welcoming and the managment team is amazing. I rarely have maintenance issues but when I do they are handled quickly and courteously. I highly recommend living here!
Janet
2 months ago
Having been here now for four years, I am beyond grateful that this is the choice I made when I moved back to the West after spending fifty years on the East Coast. I found Cottages on 7th online when I was still in New Jersey, looked at no other places when I came here to locate a place to rent, and "the rest is history." I have the good fortune of having lovely neighbors right across the hall, and, as I need help sometimes entering and exiting the building, I have never been ignored with residents always offering to help. While I am basically a private person, there is a sense of community here with people always offering to help in any way they can. For the past two years, we had a most wonderful manager, Russ, who was kind and efficient. I shall miss him personally but congratulate him on a well-deserved promotion, and Christina is now a pleasure to know. To all involved, thank you for making the living experience here superb.
Mark
4 months ago
I thoroughly appreciate the friends, staff and management at cottages on 7th. I've lived here for 7 years. To me, it's my home and always look forward to help others*feel the same.
Tommy
4 months ago
Great location, close to restaurants, shopping, etc. Etc. Are apt balcony. Faces 700 east, very, noisey busy so not a plus, Not much counter space, or. Storage space,but. Could be alot worse. I guess Lease is up in 4 months won't be renewing My lease, I need more space not. Only storage space.
Charlene
5 months ago
The management cares about their residents and tries to make it pleasant and comfortable for us here. We appreciate the good feeling that exists among the residents as many good friendships are made through the combined activities when possible.