Cottages on 7th

4.5

4.5

Safe, Clean, Beautiful and friendly people. Grounds are green, Everyone is so welcoming. Answered questions about what to expect. Having the model to show really lets you walk through your future space.
We have great people who live here. Everyone looks out for and helps oneanother. It's home. I look forward to when this covid thing is over and we can get back to having activities again.
I have enjoyed living at the cottages. The management is kind and professional. The new painting of the inside of the building as well as the outside is very nice. Hoping to live here a long time. Appreciate the fast and efficient work the maintenance man provides. I would recommend to family and friends to live in the cottages on 7th. Angie
What a pleasure to live here! Russ is an amazing manager, the new painting both inside and out is top-notch, and people always reach out to offer a hand and help with any need I have. This is a quiet, peaceful place to live with a beautiful courtyard in the center. So glad this is where I chose to be!
Love the new look! Painters were so very nice and accommodating! Very positive experience! This company is great! They were timely, friendly and efficient.
Living at The Cottages is great! Lot's of dog friendly folks and a convenient location. Maintenance is always really quick and the valet trash service is great!
Thank You Cottages on 7th! I moved in under less than desirable circumstances (starting the divorce process). Cottages on 7th made my experience positive and stress free. I greatly appreciated the professionalism, responsiveness, kindness, and patience from the team as it has been many years (30) since renting an apartment. So having said that, a heartfelt thank you and much appreciation starting from Management (Russ), to Leasing Staff (Christina & William), to Maintenance (Gary), I felt supported during the leasing process and am grateful to live at the Cottages on 7th!
This is a 55 and older community, yet there is no way to prop doors open for loading/unloading. I constantly see our older residents struggling to get in the door with their walker or roller baskets. Not to mention trying to move in or out, there are no ramps. It's not 55+ friendly, let alone move in/move out friendly. The staff, however, is very friendly!
Lovely place to live, lot's of activities a theatre and much much more. The staff is courteous and keep the residential area is very clean and manicured!
Welcoming, warm, friendly people who care about every aspect of your experience They go out of their way to make certain one has the information, amenities and a comfortable place to call home