Cottages on 7th

Love the new look! Painters were so very nice and accommodating! Very positive experience! This company is great! They were timely, friendly and efficient.
Living at The Cottages is great! Lot's of dog friendly folks and a convenient location. Maintenance is always really quick and the valet trash service is great!
Thank You Cottages on 7th! I moved in under less than desirable circumstances (starting the divorce process). Cottages on 7th made my experience positive and stress free. I greatly appreciated the professionalism, responsiveness, kindness, and patience from the team as it has been many years (30) since renting an apartment. So having said that, a heartfelt thank you and much appreciation starting from Management (Russ), to Leasing Staff (Christina & William), to Maintenance (Gary), I felt supported during the leasing process and am grateful to live at the Cottages on 7th!
This is a 55 and older community, yet there is no way to prop doors open for loading/unloading. I constantly see our older residents struggling to get in the door with their walker or roller baskets. Not to mention trying to move in or out, there are no ramps. It's not 55+ friendly, let alone move in/move out friendly. The staff, however, is very friendly!
Lovely place to live, lot's of activities a theatre and much much more. The staff is courteous and keep the residential area is very clean and manicured!
Welcoming, warm, friendly people who care about every aspect of your experience They go out of their way to make certain one has the information, amenities and a comfortable place to call home
nobody is perfect. But the current management is doing a good job. My wife and I love living here. its quiet, secure and close to Whatever you may need. Good neighbors make all the difference.
The Cottages are an awesome place to live. They go out of their way to help you with whatever your troubles are. I would recommend anyone live here
I have lived here for 3 1/2 years. My maintenance needs have always been met in an extremely timely manner. Management staff always professional, pleasant and efficient.
Recently I have bee searching to find the "just right" apartment after downsizing, following my husband passing. My son noticed them when driving. I saw them online, 55+ communities. I'm so happy that I did! I had many questions, that William answered clearly, and made us feel at home, and comfortable. William was great! His sincere friendliness, patience with my questions was very helpful. He was knowledgeable, and easy to understand. I noticed he addressed residents that we saw by their first names. I was very impressed. The quality of the interior finishing was outstanding throughout. The cleanliness, and beautiful lighting was delightful. My daughter in law accompanied me on tour. She commented"I wish I could live here!" The apartment was beyond my expectations. Easy to invision my furniture there!I can't wait for my move in date! My adult kids are so happy! The amenities will provide many opportunities for fun with my family. And the elevator will solve difficulties bringing in groceries! The craft room, exercise, and movie room were amazing! They have thought about everything to make your life here as active as you wish, beautiful, convenient, and happy. I give an unrestrained, enthusiastic highest recommendation! Glad I found it!