Cottages on 7th

4.5

4.5

Shireen
We have lived here for 10 years and enjoy feeling safe in a secure building. People are nice and I have no doubt any other resident would help me if need be. My only thought is that the apartment is so little. I need more room, feel cramped.

Verified Resident
I think the rules here need to be enforced more. I see people smoking out there patio door or on their deck. It's not right if the rules say 25 ft away!!!

John C.
We love being here. With the new leadership, the environment has improve tremendously. Greystar has been a great management company from our time in Spokane until here.

Bonnie
about 2 months ago
I love living at the cottages, we have great things going on, like Bingo every Thursday it is so fun to be with friends and Ray is great, he has us laughing most of the time. Our monthly luncheons are always delicious food thanks to Christina, she picks the best. And we have the best maintenance guy Gary, he's always there when you need something done. So over all it is the greatest place to live.

Alberta
2 months ago
From the moment I moved in, this has been home to me. The staff and residents are special and I enjoy being friends with all! I like sitting on my patio and visiting with people walking by. Nikki, my little dog, also likes the chance to meet with all of his friends and give a friendly tail wag and a little "woof". So happy I was lucky enough to be able to live here.

Elisabeth
1 star
It's too early for this survey. I haven't moved in yet. Resend this invite after a move in has been scheduled and I actually get to be there.

Eduardo
3 months ago
Awesome place great people and love my apartment the staff is great and the neighbors are pleasant. The area is easy to get transportation . The place is clean and very secure and the schools are very nearby.

Todd
3 months ago
I love bingo thursdays. Ray does an excellent job of hosting the event. I always look foward to socializing with the other tenants. Its great fun.

Susan
4 months ago
I am going through difficult circumstances and I had trouble with the application process. Ray was willing to assist in submitting it with what information I could provide. He is the best, efficient and kind. Thanks to him and others who were understanding, my application was approved. Thanks Ray. Susan O'Neal

Carol
4 months ago
I've.been living here for over 2 years and love being here. I've made so many wonderful friends and enjoy doing things together. If one doesn't feel well someone steps in to help We get together sometimes to share meals or play games etc. And our Thursday afternoon BINGO sessions are the best. The staff gets us a snack and they have prizes for the winners. But win or loose its a fun socializing time. Christina, Ray and Gary are the best. Highly recommend.