Mgr very kind and helpful. The apartments. are very nice and very liveable. One could live there and never have to go out . There is so much there to keep the people busy and happy.

Jasen Noel is a wonderful maintenance man. When my kitchen sink was clogged (badly), he took the time to use his shop vac to suck out all the junk stuck in the pipes. Job well done!

We have lived here since 2013. We love it. It is a quiet and secure building with some great residents. Most people mind their own business and are very friendly. New management is getting better so I think I will stay put for a while.

The residents form religious groups and don’t accept other people the management aren’t sociable the residents have dogs that they are not responsible in keeping their messes cleaned up

Haven't moved in yet ... looking forward to this new experience. Moving in July 12th. Start of a new adventure for sure. I think it will be a good thing.

Fantastic staff, always willing to help. Vanessa is always very helpful with any of the needs . Nice residence and love the property. Very clean and I am happy to live here

Always room for improvement, but Lisa and Jason are working realt hard to get thing on track. The addition of Alyse to the team is a plus. Keep up the good work.

We have had mulitble problems this month. Snow removal has been spotty and the halls remain unvacumned and the starwells are very dirty. It is disappointing

We’ve been living at the cottages for 5 months and are very happy to be here. The facilities are excellent. The people we’ve met are very friendly. We’ve already made new friends. Lisa, the manager,is wonderful and very accommodating. Jason, the maintenance supervisor is very friendly and very hard working. We have participated in and have enjoyed many of the activities. Very enjoyable experience thus far.

Apartment has issues. Staff is addressing them, but slowly. Still no parking place assigned after 2 months. Oder has been addressed. No smoke alarm in living room. Apartment was not cleaned.

Beautiful apartment with top-end countertops. The high ceilings make the unit appear to be larger than it actually is. Everyone I have ever come across is friendly and offers help when I am carrying goods. The maintenance staff have been timely and efficient in filling any request I have submitted. It is always quiet here and such a pleasure to come home to every day..

Reply from Cottages on 7th

So I got a past due notice and was baffled. They said I owed $30 and then tacked on a $100 late fee. WTH! I took this down to Lisa and the next day the $100 was removed from the account but the $30 was still on there. It took me until December 26th to get it straightened out. I though it was pretty crappy that they put notices on the doors at 5:50 on a Friday so we had to worry about it all weekend.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

I absolutely love living here, there are always fun activities and the staff is super friendly and efficient. It is pet friendly and very clean. You will love everything about this community.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

When I first moved in I was alone. My husband was stuck in Nevada until retirement. I felt very safe. The residents are all very friendly and helpful. Now that my husband is with me, we are still quite happy with our apartment and the complex, Especially now that the internet is much better.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

I love living here! Everyone is so friendly! It's clean, quiet, and I have a great view! The staff is always nice and efficient and I love all the amenities!

Reply from Cottages on 7th

We love our apt and location inside. More lighting for parking lots and carport area. Trash service is nice but has been left a few times lately. Great repair turn around time.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

Most amazing community management ever. We really enjoy our associations here. It feels like family in all the wonderful ways and like a professional concierge service in terms of professionalism. Vanessa is incredible and Jason so responsive. Thanks GreyStar for such an awesome team.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

It has a great exterior and spacious interior. . We have great events put on by management. The lobby looks like a doll house. . .the only critiques would be the carpets on the main floors need a deep cleaning or to be replaced because of staining, and we could use better airflow in the hallway, because we are a pet friendly community.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

Nothing is perfect but my apartment comes close. I love living here. It is quiet ,secure, comfortable and affordable. The new management could improve on a few things, but all in all they are off to a great start.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

Vanessa is absolutely wonderful and super easy to work with, she has the hustle and gets things done! She makes sure everyone is happy and I am excited to move in!

Reply from Cottages on 7th

It’s a awesome place to live. Everyone is sooo friendly. The staff is so awesome if you call them for anything they are on it so fast. They have so many fun things to do as well. We love it

Reply from Cottages on 7th

Vanessa is always going out of her way to help you figure out a positive solution to your problems. She is always so friendly and AWESOME!😍 Jason is always going out of his way to help others too.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

I love living here. My apartment is spacious and open. Great view of the courtyard. Vanessa the customer service rep is outstanding. Jason our maintenance rep is the best.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

Everyone here in management have been very helpful and kind. Whenever I have a question they are always willing to listen and help me. My apartment is very nice and comfortable. I have enjoyed meeting the other tenants. There are fun activities to help us get to know each other.

Reply from Cottages on 7th

Love the community. Lots of friendly people and some things to do. More activities would be great though. I wish a storage place came with the unit. Friendly staff.