Cottages on 7th

4.5

4.5

I am Very much enjoying my time here at the Cottages. I really like how the place is relaxed with no noise and no children YEAH!! I also enjoy the Meditation Garden with the bbq grill. I have used more times in a month than I have in the last three years!!!!!!GROOVY BABY๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜
I think our management at Cottages on 7th is excellent. I've been here for seven years, and Russ, Gary and Christine are awesome working as team. I hope that they are rewarded, for their passion and hard work. Sincerely thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š Mark Newell.
It is great service Even pick up trash everyday... It is so thankful.. Gym, movies theater and library are big enough to enjoy.. And management service is always good.. Thank you again
I am very happy living at Cottages on 7 th. It has all the amenities you could ask for: keyed entry, touch button entry to mailroom, elevator to your unit, trash and recycle pickup, special packages delivered to unit, excellent maintenance when needed, safety checks are routine, friendly staff and management and event planning monthly. I love calling Cottages on 7 th my home.
Once again... Kudos to Gary who efficiently and promptly takes care of any maintenance issues we may have. He makes sure every aspect of a problem is addressed and checks back to be sure all is well. It is so important to be able to rely on his expertise. And... We are lucky indeed to have Russ as our manager. His caring, kind, and positive manner set the tone for the complex and serve as an example for everyone here. Both his organization and attention to the details are always in evidence.
I have been happy living here since I first moved in. This is my first experience of living an apartment life and it has been a good one. I love everything about my apartment, the location, the size and the room arraignment. We couldn't ask for a better management and maintenance staff and all the friendly residents we encounter at our bingo nights and other get togethers. This is my home!
We have a friendly community here that is well managed and appreciate the care that is given to make sure the residents are pleased with their living conditions.
I love my apartment. It's safe and clean. We have a great Manager. He always responds to any questions or needs. I am never moving. Maintenance keeps our community immaculate inside and out. Everyone is very friendly. Very dog friendly.
This community is great. Everyone is friendly and helps out for the handicap. We had braved Covid, then the new the new strain hit, back to wearing masks
I enjoy living here very much. I enjoy the up to date open kitchen/living area. The colors are refreshing, nice cabinets, stone countertops. There is good closet space, and nice amenities. The management is friendly, professional, and responsive! It's a great choice in a nice area.