Cottages on 7th

4.5

4.5

Clean facility and always smells good. Beautiful clubhouse. Friendly neighbors. I like the evening trash pick up! Russ, property manager, makes sure everything is right with your apartment. Lori greets you with a warm and friendly smile and can answer your questions. Gary, maintenance, responds to apartment issues and fixes them immediately. Location is central to everywhere I go.
I very much like the security, trash pick-up, and the very nice paint in the apartments. I also like all of the amenities on each floor such as the weight room, and library. The staff there is very professional, and nice. THANK YOU=]
It's ok rents to high, well located to everything I need so that's the main reason I'm still here. Direct tv sub standard Internet is slow. That's it
A special shout out to Gary who is efficient and timely in responding to whatever needs to be fixed! Thank you for the "little" things that are "big" issues to someone with physical limitations. As always, to Russ, who steers a steady ship, "Thank you,"
It has been great living here!!! Everyone is very nice, and very helpful. Can't wait until Covid is under control, then I can see who is underneath the mask!
I was led here. After looking all over the valley for the right place, I knew the place and the date when my daughter in Alabama found it on the internet, and my daughter and son-in-law each found it, and I did all on the same day. So we pulled together and said, "We are going to make this work." And we did. I have been very happy being here, with the friends I have made, the location which has been so good for me. I feel very good here and at home.
I am just approaching having been here for three years, and I cannot imagine living anywhere else. The location is superb for all services that I need, but, mostly, this is a quality apartment, a pleasure to return to each and every day. It is a quiet and peaceful retreat from the rest of the world. If I need help, I know I can count on caring neighbors. I feel very lucky to live here.
Incredible living is what I call it. Peaceful in a apartment setting is rare but that's just what it is. The property manager is attentive and helpful.
Love my apartment and the employees are doing what they can to keep us safe in this horrific time. They are always courteous and as helpful as possible. I do have a couple of issues and they are both financial. Rent in my opinion is too high for seniors like myself on a fixed income and I'm very concerned about that rent being raised because of the recent painting that was done. Yes it looks wonderful but please don't make us pay too much for it. Also I think $50/ mo for one little kitty ( my Itty Bitty) is too much. Happy New Year , stay well.😀
When my husband and I decided to move to Rosegate/ Cottages on 7th a 55+ Active Seniors Community, we didn't know at the time what to expect. We needed it to downsize but at the same time, we were looking for a place with enough space to entertain and enjoy family gatherings. We were told about the great amenities rooms (gym, theater, crafts, and a clubhouse) on different Floors always accessible for our needs. After just a few months of living at Cottages on 7th, I realized that we found a wonderful community, friendly and caring about each other, and after almost 5 years living here and being through a few management teams, I can personally say that finally, we have the best team ever with Russ, William, and Gary doing a great job. We residents feel grateful for their efforts It's been a blessing to find such a great place full of people who have helped to create a unique community. If you are a 55+ active senior citizen I highly recommend to join us, be part of our Frienfamily❤️