Cottages on 7th

4.6

4.6

Todd
about 9 hours ago
I love bingo thursdays. Ray does an excellent job of hosting the event. I always look foward to socializing with the other tenants. Its great fun.

Susan
I am going through difficult circumstances and I had trouble with the application process. Ray was willing to assist in submitting it with what information I could provide. He is the best, efficient and kind. Thanks to him and others who were understanding, my application was approved. Thanks Ray. Susan O'Neal

Carol
I've.been living here for over 2 years and love being here. I've made so many wonderful friends and enjoy doing things together. If one doesn't feel well someone steps in to help We get together sometimes to share meals or play games etc. And our Thursday afternoon BINGO sessions are the best. The staff gets us a snack and they have prizes for the winners. But win or loose its a fun socializing time. Christina, Ray and Gary are the best. Highly recommend.

Kelly
The staff here are absolutely professional and answered all my questions. What is most remarkable is the photos are exact mirrors of the property. I am so excited to move in. I finally feel like I have a place to call home!

Dawnelle
So far, I am enjoying our residency here. there are some technology issues that need to be cleared up, but other than that it's been great. Gary the Maintenance guy is SuperFantabulous!

Janet
about 2 months ago
There are so many kind people who live here. Several of us have some mobility issues, and those who do not are always asking if we need help. They inquire as to how we are feeling and if there is anything they can for us. Even some who are somewhat disabled themselves volunteer to help others. There is a sincere sense of helping one another out when there is a need, and that is one very positive aspect of living here.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
Not 100% there yet but very excited. One more week!!! Found this place, my daughter checked it out for me and I will soon be a resident!!!!

John
3 months ago
It’s a quiet community that is always watching out for their neighbors.Many different activities each month allows residents to get to know each other

Curtis
3 months ago
I love the Cottages because of the security doors, automatic doors, and theater. I also like the high ceilings, washer and dryer, and all the doggies. Clean up the doors with handprints, and the cable sucks.

Judy H.
4 months ago
I love living here! My apartment home is stylish and comfortable. If something needs to be repaired, Gary does the needed repairs asa p