Cottages on 7th

4.4

4.4

Recently I have bee searching to find the "just right" apartment after downsizing, following my husband passing. My son noticed them when driving. I saw them online, 55+ communities. I'm so happy that I did! I had many questions, that William answered clearly, and made us feel at home, and comfortable. William was great! His sincere friendliness, patience with my questions was very helpful. He was knowledgeable, and easy to understand. I noticed he addressed residents that we saw by their first names. I was very impressed. The quality of the interior finishing was outstanding throughout. The cleanliness, and beautiful lighting was delightful. My daughter in law accompanied me on tour. She commented"I wish I could live here!" The apartment was beyond my expectations. Easy to invision my furniture there!I can't wait for my move in date! My adult kids are so happy! The amenities will provide many opportunities for fun with my family. And the elevator will solve difficulties bringing in groceries! The craft room, exercise, and movie room were amazing! They have thought about everything to make your life here as active as you wish, beautiful, convenient, and happy. I give an unrestrained, enthusiastic highest recommendation! Glad I found it!
I ave been here for about three weeks, and I have found the Cottages bright,cheerful and friendly. I am enjoying being here and look forward to staying here.
William Bonilla the manager was very helpful with the move in process. Had to do everything on line and by phone because I'm moving from Texas to Utah.
Before I moved back to the Salt Lake area after having spent 50 years on the East Coast, I Google searched for an apartment. Luckily, I stumbled onto Cottages and immediately liked what I saw. When I came out here to "check things out," this was the only complex I visited. Once I saw an apartment, I knew I had made a wise decision. Having been here since March of 2018, I couldn't be happier. Cottages is a quiet, gorgeous community. The high ceilings give a more spacious feel than might normally be sensed in an apartment, and the quality of materials used is excellent. Granite countertops and farmhouse doors are special touches, and the amenities here are first-class. The beauty of the library and theater is classic, and the additional gym and the craft room are special additions. All are perks not normally found in apartment complexes. The community room is beautiful and inviting, and the fireplace and baby grand add very unique touches. While the residents may not know everyone else personally, each person I have come across is always friendly and helpful. I think we all understand that others often need assistance, and everyone steps forward to help. Under Russ, the management provides an organized, efficient and concerned commitment to the residents. It is such a pleasure to live here.
I have truly enjoyed my stay thus far with Cottages. The residents are welcoming and the management is top notch! I am extremely grateful I found my new home here!
I love living at Cottages! I’ve made a lot of awesome friends and my apartment is wonderful. It’s clean, the staff have been so helpful and it’s well kept and very beautiful! I’m excited for my family Santa party that I’m hosting this year in the clubhouse! I really love the gift card giveaways because they help at Christmas time for those of us on a fixed income.
Good area, close to everything. Tenants are friendly & neighborly. Need more handicap parking. Good choice on activities for tenants. Maintenance issues are handled in a timely manner
There is no elevator in back of building which makes hard to get to my apartment as I can not walk long distances nor climb stairs without pain in my legs. If I would have known that earlier it would have figure into my choice to stay here. Garbage pick up is nice and cable hook up is greatly appreciated. Every one I’ve met so far have been friendly seems like despite the long walks I’ll find living here enjoyable
It has improved a lot lately with William and Gary. We have had a lot of turn over and problems but since these two have been in charge everything has been a lot better. Their youth, enthusiasm and positive attitude as well as taking care quickly has been greatly appreciated.
Mgr very kind and helpful. The apartments. are very nice and very liveable. One could live there and never have to go out . There is so much there to keep the people busy and happy.