Cottages on 7th

4.5

4.5

I am just approaching having been here for three years, and I cannot imagine living anywhere else. The location is superb for all services that I need, but, mostly, this is a quality apartment, a pleasure to return to each and every day. It is a quiet and peaceful retreat from the rest of the world. If I need help, I know I can count on caring neighbors. I feel very lucky to live here.
Incredible living is what I call it. Peaceful in a apartment setting is rare but that's just what it is. The property manager is attentive and helpful.
Love my apartment and the employees are doing what they can to keep us safe in this horrific time. They are always courteous and as helpful as possible. I do have a couple of issues and they are both financial. Rent in my opinion is too high for seniors like myself on a fixed income and I'm very concerned about that rent being raised because of the recent painting that was done. Yes it looks wonderful but please don't make us pay too much for it. Also I think $50/ mo for one little kitty ( my Itty Bitty) is too much. Happy New Year , stay well.😀
When my husband and I decided to move to Rosegate/ Cottages on 7th a 55+ Active Seniors Community, we didn't know at the time what to expect. We needed it to downsize but at the same time, we were looking for a place with enough space to entertain and enjoy family gatherings. We were told about the great amenities rooms (gym, theater, crafts, and a clubhouse) on different Floors always accessible for our needs. After just a few months of living at Cottages on 7th, I realized that we found a wonderful community, friendly and caring about each other, and after almost 5 years living here and being through a few management teams, I can personally say that finally, we have the best team ever with Russ, William, and Gary doing a great job. We residents feel grateful for their efforts It's been a blessing to find such a great place full of people who have helped to create a unique community. If you are a 55+ active senior citizen I highly recommend to join us, be part of our Frienfamily❤️
Great place to live. I love my apartment! My only negative comment would be the parking situation. I have some health issues and getting to my car is sometimes difficult. I have been promised a closer parking space 3 different times (by different managers) and each time the parking space was given to someone else. Now I have been told that it is not possible to change parking spaces.
Safe, Clean, Beautiful and friendly people. Grounds are green, Everyone is so welcoming. Answered questions about what to expect. Having the model to show really lets you walk through your future space.
We have great people who live here. Everyone looks out for and helps oneanother. It's home. I look forward to when this covid thing is over and we can get back to having activities again.
I have enjoyed living at the cottages. The management is kind and professional. The new painting of the inside of the building as well as the outside is very nice. Hoping to live here a long time. Appreciate the fast and efficient work the maintenance man provides. I would recommend to family and friends to live in the cottages on 7th. Angie
What a pleasure to live here! Russ is an amazing manager, the new painting both inside and out is top-notch, and people always reach out to offer a hand and help with any need I have. This is a quiet, peaceful place to live with a beautiful courtyard in the center. So glad this is where I chose to be!
Love the new look! Painters were so very nice and accommodating! Very positive experience! This company is great! They were timely, friendly and efficient.