I love the lay out of my apartment. All the other tenants I've met have been kind. I've yet to run into any real problems in this complex. Not a bad place to live.

Great experience so far! The property could be attended to more after previous tenants have moved out. It was a little dirty; not much was cleaned from the floors. It looked as if everything was just painted over instead of fixed. I love the online payment t option and quiet neighborhood.

Best thing about this community is that it's no smoking and management has been great about that encouraging complaints so as to get everyone to comply with that rule as it's a newer one.

Reply from Country Lake

The community is awesome, it’s so quiet and peaceful no matter the time or day. Location is great, close to a lot of places. Everyone I encounter is very nice and polite

Reply from Country Lake

Not to much to complain about. It's nice to come home from work to a nice community. I think it's a little pricey for my unit but I would like to upgrade anyway. And I know they have beautiful upgrades.

Reply from Country Lake

We love the responsive leasing agent and maintenance staff. As well the community is well maintained. The green space is also all beautiful and great for walks and playing. The only drawback is the occasional bee and wasp problem around the pool but everything else is so special its not really a huge drawback .

Reply from Country Lake

Eu gosto muito de morar aqui, pois o condomínio possui uma ótima localização e segurança. Existem lugares de lazer e os serviços funcionam adequadamente.

Reply from Country Lake

Overall we like living here. Disappointed that there's no pool this year. My largest complaints is the amount of pet owners who do not clean up after their pets. But overall, living here is good.

Reply from Country Lake

Everything is perfect from the front gate to the beautiful pond, and over the bridge. Excited for the new gym and zen room! Other residents I've met so far have been nothing but nice towards my roommates and i.

Reply from Country Lake

Office & maintnence are awesome, and very helpful. They normally get back to you about questions or apartment issues within a day or so. The apartments are very clean, huge master bedrooms with great size additional rooms. The downside are disgusting residents with dogs who never pick up after them or residents that don’t know how to control their animals.

Reply from Country Lake

When I first moved in the apt was a wreck. I had to clean and disinfect everything myself. Other than that, The community seems friendly. The office staff are great, friendly, and efficient. The maintenance staff are quick and follow up on needs.

Reply from Country Lake

Its been really good so far, i wish we could have lights up on the decks tho. It does not feel like home with out lights up! I get everything else, but I was upset when I got told we could not have them. I like a little BBQ and some pretty lights after I get home from a long day of work to relax.

Reply from Country Lake

My wife and I have been here for a year now and it has been great! No noise, neighbors are nice, area is clean, and very pet friendly. Honestly the only bad thing is all the box elder bugs but they are to be expected with all the beautiful trees in the area.

Reply from Country Lake

I just moved in recently but so far so good. It was easy to get approved for the apartment and all of my maintenance requests we're completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Country Lake

Really enjoy living here! Beautiful community, love all the trees and how the apartments all look a little different. The ducks are fun to have around.

Reply from Country Lake

This is my first apartment as well as living on my own and it has hands down been the best experience ever. The staff here are super nice and it is a beautiful community to live in.

Reply from Country Lake

The maintenance staff has always shown up in a reasonable amount of time when a request even when emergency maintenance was needed. The pool is still not working but they are providing us with free city swimming passes until the pool is finished. Overall it has been a good experience living here.

Reply from Country Lake

Country lake is a really nice place to live. The people are friendly, it is clean, safe and secure. The only down sides would be the facilities seem to be constantly under construction. (haven't had a pool, regular flooding near the duck pond, the entrance gate has been broken 3 times in 4 months, etc.) However we have been very pleased with our overall experience and appreciate the effort that is put into maintaining the area.

Reply from Country Lake

Excellent. Leasing office staff is always nice. So are the neighbors of the complex. Always saying hi and making everyone feel welcome. Buildings are also well maintained.

Reply from Country Lake

I love this apartment. You can tell management really cares for the community. The pool was closed this season for renovations. Rather than leave us all bummed they made it right and are offering pool passes. Way to go Country Lake.

Reply from Country Lake

I live here 2 months and I love my apartment. Everything here is brand new. I didn’t have any problem with the apartment yet. They fixed quickly

Reply from Country Lake

so far, so good! everything is great and maintenance comes right away, when needed. the staff is wonderful and community is filled with great neighbors

Reply from Country Lake

I have loved living here. It’s been quiet, friendly neighbors, and great office staff. Any issues I’ve had they’ve taken the time to communicate and resolve immediately.

Reply from Country Lake

I think the complex is comfortable. My only complaint would be those tenants who have pets and do not take care of them. My previous tenants above me would just walk her dog in front of the entry and allow the dog to do its business and then immediately go back into their unit. I have noticed tenants who allow their dog to go onto the patio and urinate and defecate on the patio.

Reply from Country Lake

A good apartment community, and very pretty. Maybe one of my favorite things about living here is seeing the ducks. It's also a smaller community which is nice, and the staff is courteous and easy to work with.