Office & maintnence are awesome, and very helpful. They normally get back to you about questions or apartment issues within a day or so. The apartments are very clean, huge master bedrooms with great size additional rooms. The downside are disgusting residents with dogs who never pick up after them or residents that don’t know how to control their animals.

Reply from Country Lake

When I first moved in the apt was a wreck. I had to clean and disinfect everything myself. Other than that, The community seems friendly. The office staff are great, friendly, and efficient. The maintenance staff are quick and follow up on needs.

Reply from Country Lake

Its been really good so far, i wish we could have lights up on the decks tho. It does not feel like home with out lights up! I get everything else, but I was upset when I got told we could not have them. I like a little BBQ and some pretty lights after I get home from a long day of work to relax.

Reply from Country Lake

My wife and I have been here for a year now and it has been great! No noise, neighbors are nice, area is clean, and very pet friendly. Honestly the only bad thing is all the box elder bugs but they are to be expected with all the beautiful trees in the area.

Reply from Country Lake

I just moved in recently but so far so good. It was easy to get approved for the apartment and all of my maintenance requests we're completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Country Lake

Really enjoy living here! Beautiful community, love all the trees and how the apartments all look a little different. The ducks are fun to have around.

Reply from Country Lake

This is my first apartment as well as living on my own and it has hands down been the best experience ever. The staff here are super nice and it is a beautiful community to live in.

Reply from Country Lake

The maintenance staff has always shown up in a reasonable amount of time when a request even when emergency maintenance was needed. The pool is still not working but they are providing us with free city swimming passes until the pool is finished. Overall it has been a good experience living here.

Reply from Country Lake

Country lake is a really nice place to live. The people are friendly, it is clean, safe and secure. The only down sides would be the facilities seem to be constantly under construction. (haven't had a pool, regular flooding near the duck pond, the entrance gate has been broken 3 times in 4 months, etc.) However we have been very pleased with our overall experience and appreciate the effort that is put into maintaining the area.

Reply from Country Lake

Excellent. Leasing office staff is always nice. So are the neighbors of the complex. Always saying hi and making everyone feel welcome. Buildings are also well maintained.

Reply from Country Lake

I love this apartment. You can tell management really cares for the community. The pool was closed this season for renovations. Rather than leave us all bummed they made it right and are offering pool passes. Way to go Country Lake.

Reply from Country Lake

I live here 2 months and I love my apartment. Everything here is brand new. I didn’t have any problem with the apartment yet. They fixed quickly

Reply from Country Lake

so far, so good! everything is great and maintenance comes right away, when needed. the staff is wonderful and community is filled with great neighbors

Reply from Country Lake

I have loved living here. It’s been quiet, friendly neighbors, and great office staff. Any issues I’ve had they’ve taken the time to communicate and resolve immediately.

Reply from Country Lake

I think the complex is comfortable. My only complaint would be those tenants who have pets and do not take care of them. My previous tenants above me would just walk her dog in front of the entry and allow the dog to do its business and then immediately go back into their unit. I have noticed tenants who allow their dog to go onto the patio and urinate and defecate on the patio.

Reply from Country Lake

A good apartment community, and very pretty. Maybe one of my favorite things about living here is seeing the ducks. It's also a smaller community which is nice, and the staff is courteous and easy to work with.

Reply from Country Lake

So far so good! Every time I need something fixed or answered, it is done in a timely matter! We enjoy living here & it’s been a great experience.

Reply from Country Lake

Don’t know what to say. Lived here for a couple months. Great community. Office staff are alright. The apartment I have is nice, have such a great view. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reply from Country Lake

I moved into this apartment about a month and a half ago. So far, everything has been great! I havent seen any of the crazy activity people talk about. And I'm a nightgowl that routinely walks my dogs at 4 in the morning. I've never not felt safe. My one bedroom apartment is HUGE, fits most of the same furniture my house could (minus the bedrooms, of course). All of the people in the front office have been nice, attentive, and easy to work with. Maintenance seems to be on the ball as well! I'm happy here :)

Reply from Country Lake

I love the community, the area is beautiful and the apartmentswelling are really nice inside. The managers are amazing as well, they are friendly and work with your account special needs.

Love apt size and layout. Rent plus lots of fees though. We pay hoa feed, but don't own, no voice in deciding what goes on in community. Office staff is nice, but owners making bang since we pay lots of their overhead

I have been very pleased and happy with alora she is way past my hero. she has went far and beyond in helping me with what ever my issues have been example grounds being picked up when trash was everywhere working with me on late fees and utilitys garbage disposel dish washer and water heater/furnace I cant nor will i ever have enough to say about this young lady and trust me that I will mention this to all i know as well as going on line it does not get better you are the best alora

Great area,good neibors, friendly little community ,good service tech's and good response to my repair orders ! Looks like a lot of new work being updated on property!

The apartment is nice with new appliances. The Vinyl flooring that looks like hardwood is hard to move things around but beyond that I love the apartment.

Very quite and peaceful complex and every one has been very courteous since we have moved in. The office has been very helpful and patient with answering all the questions we’ve had as well.