great place to live nice environment. love taking my baby to the park and i plan to renew my lease staff are great only complaint is the laundry room

This is a great place for families. It has great service people and everything is well taken care of. Very very pool and great space to take walk.

You are doing awesome. You have been able to work out of the apartment that you show while the office is being renovated. Plus you got the pool up and going. Its seeing lots of action with the heat being so hot its one way to cool off..keep up the awesome job and wonderful improvements

Great apartments to stay for families. Awesome pool and a very nice park. Also Good views depending where your apartment is facing lol. Great dog park.

I really love this place moved to Utah from California feels like a big upgrade can't complain we have had some problems with the down stars for beaing to noise.

The pond needs work. There needs to be at least one dumpster on the property because the garbage guys will not pick up boxes. Maintenance responds pretty fast to work orders and the stafff is friendly.

Clean community. Management is great in regard to maintenance, yet they don't seem to follow through with complaints. Also, Police are called every week so the people aren't the greatest.

The gate is never locked, window don't block any sound, sound proofing isn't up to par. TheStaff is good but are hard to reach. I don't like that you have to pay extra just to use onsite laundry.

I love the area and maintance is fast to respond to any kind of issue. I would love to stay here another year. I do think cam fees run a little high.

Ive been here for 8 years now, and the office staff we have now is the best yet. Jenny and Aloura are very friendly and helpful. Maintence is very friendly, and is always here within 24 hours of calling. I just renewed my lease for another year.

Moving in was fine but there were a lot of broken things in he apartment. The only complaint is their are neighbors blaring music till 2 a.m.

So far it has been a great place to live. I LOVE my apartment. ITS PERFECT. I am just really bummed that my parking stall is two buildings away from my unit. Otherwise. This place is great.

This is a very good way the office can be more friendly. Giving incentives for us to earn rewards makes me want to stay here longer! Love it

My husband and I have really enjoyed living here. It is a quiet area and we rarely hear our neighbors unless we are out on the porch. The reason that I am not giving Country Lake 5 stars is because of the proximity to a grocery store. It is really inconvenient to go grocery shopping, however, this does contribute to the quietness and neighborhood feel of the complex. The trash valet service is pretty awesome, however we you need to take out the trash ASAP (like something smelly) a dumpster would be very nice! All in all, we are really happy to be living here and will be staying until we move out of SLC.

good community great staff i may renew my lease another year i love how the renovated apartments are, im hoping to get into one i been living here for about three years and i am happy i stayed to see the changes in the community.

Keep up the good work. I love watching the improvements being made. It's awesome to see what can be done in a few days. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the summer.. spring is definitely here the geese are back. Love the office staff you all do an awesome job managing the apartments. And we have an a-1 maintenance team. Sam and Adam do a wonderful job get jobs done the right way the first time. They are spot on and I never hear then complain that the job is too hard nor do they leave a mess behind its always cleaned up nicely.. Thank you for keeping us safe and sound. Yours truly KARON DUCKWORTH

For the most part it's OK the apartments are old and could use a lot of upgrade and people not cleaning up after their pets is a huge issue the staff and the leasing office are very nice Most likely I won't renew my lease when my time is up

Everything has been great so far, really friendly staff and neighbors, rent isn't very expensive either. And we haven't had any sort of issues so far

Maintenance responds fast, but "upgrades" you pay extra for are not all that great. There are fees for everything and we pay for trash twice

Although I have not been with Country lake apartments for very long, they do their best to keep us happy and do truely care about how you're feeling.

Loving this place so far. Moved in back in November and am so happy to be here. Beautiful ground and a quiet community. Very convenient too.

Spacious apartments. Amazing staff that is friendly, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. For a larger community it quiet and maintenance takes care of things quickly and keeps the grounds very nice. We love our new home! !!

The individual apartment is nice. The staff is usually quick. The leasing people are nice too. The complex needs more maintenance on the grounds and more dog bag disposals. The parking situation can get crowded.

We love it here so far. Maintenance is amazing; they fixed the things we requested right away and clean the property regularly. We have garbage valet, card making stations on Valentine's Day, cards welcoming us and beautiful wildlife. I love the apartment...affordable with lots of charm, new floors and fireplace. Everyone I have met is super friendly also and the staff is friendly and helpful.

I just wanted to applaud you guys for being so genuine and working with me. Thank you for taking out my garbage and saving me the trip of walking to the dumpster every day - such a convenient set up. I love the staff for being genuine and understanding. I would recommend anyone live here. Quiet, friendly neighborhood, dog park, nice warm comfortable mail room.