The apartment is nice with new appliances. The Vinyl flooring that looks like hardwood is hard to move things around but beyond that I love the apartment.

Very quite and peaceful complex and every one has been very courteous since we have moved in. The office has been very helpful and patient with answering all the questions we’ve had as well.

I haven't lived there very long so I don't have a lot of feedback good or bad. I like having a place to take my dogs to let off their leash, and seems to be a very pet friendly area.

Nice place and good staff, the garbage situation sucks and dealing with laundry if you don't have hook ups is horrible. There are laundry facilities and they charge per load. You have to pay for valet trash removal and everything has to be bagged (including boxes). The location is great, it's just off of state street and has easy access to the freeway. Utilities are a little pricey and rent is a little more expensive than it should be (it recently went up).

The apartments and all of the rooms are very nice, there were a lot of maintainence issues when we first moved in but they got fixed as soon as we put in the work orders.

They have the best staff and the apartments are very nice. I love that they always have the walks cleaned of snow and ice before anyone has to walk on them and the maintenance crew are fast and reliable, they are they best!

I am very happy with my new living conditions.I would refer country lake apartments to anyone who wants a comfortable and quiet place to live.

Nice place to live!!! Dog Friendly!!! Many gardens, in parking lots it is big, there is a place for dogs to play and the units are big and comfortable!

Leasing management is really friendly, I love my apartment the grounds are well kept and beautiful. It's away from the main stretch of road and freeway.

Came and fixed a leak under my sink thank you for being so quick,im also greatful you cleaned up befor you left.thank you for doing it wile i was gone,with permission

Worked with me on my rent through some hard times I was so worried but they were happy to help! Thanks again country lake apartments!! :-)))

The community is nice and quiet. My kids love the duck pond. It’s located near the elementary school and close to shops. The leasing agents are also nice and friendly.

Wonderful staff and they will work with almost all needs. Minor complaints involving things with the community electric and water. These fees are a little high.

for the short time i have been here i am surprised at how quiet it is very peaceful friendly people and a great staff i enjoy the grounds i hope it stays this way

I like it here at Country Lakes. The office staff is friendly and helpfull. For instance, I'm disabled, and can't always walk to the office, sometimes my nurses schedual doesn't always work out, Jenny sends someone to my apt to pick up my rent check. The maintenance staff is usually here within minutes of talking to them.

I like the location and have been here for a long time, just wish my rent would not steadly increase with no benefits given to residents. I see more people moving out than staying.

I moved in to Country Lake a just over a month ago. I really love my apartment! It is very dog friendly here, yet there is very little barking. It is a very quiet complex. I have had only a couple of minor issues with the apartment, and they were dealt with within a day of my reporting them. I do wish the pond was a little cleaner, that is really my only complaint. Overall, I would definitely recommend this complex!

Very peaceful community. very friendly staff and helpful. Pet friendly you cane never go wrong with that working on some up grades can't wait to see the results

Nice place but too many fees and additional charges that were not expected. Makes rent more then advertised. Not happy being charged double for garbage pick up. Should have kept the dumpsters.

The ladies who are in the office are very nice,the men who fix the appartments are very fast at trying to fix any problems,my dogs are happy here

It has been alright , thing could of course get better. But its home. The pond is a great feature if it was cleaned and maintained. Parking can be a hassle.

The community is clean and quite. The staff has been very freindly and helpful. It is pet friendly, and we love the amenity of the bark park. The trash valet is nice feature also.

It is a really nice place to live. Pretty quiet. The one thing that has been annoying me lately is their office hours! My packages always come when I am at work (which happens to be their exact office hours) and so I have to wait until Saturday to receive my packages. However, the girls in the office are really friendly. I locked my keys in my house one morning before work and I they got me a spare ASAP so I could get in and get to work! The "CAM" fees are ridiculous though. I really have no idea what we are paying for, and it's usually between $30-50 a month. The pool JUST opened up for summer use a couple of weeks ago because they were "remodeling" however I have never seen any type of work being done (and it's still not remodeled). The grass does get cut regularly. You get charged for "pest control" however, they do not do any type of preventative pest control, just address problems that are already existing. A nice couple in my building sprayed my balcony for spiders, as well as the back grass area because they said they had black widows in their apartment last year. All of this sounds quite negative, but all in all, we really enjoy living here. Would be good for a small family.

great place to live nice environment. love taking my baby to the park and i plan to renew my lease staff are great only complaint is the laundry room

This is a great place for families. It has great service people and everything is well taken care of. Very very pool and great space to take walk.