Courthouse Square

4.8

4.8

John
Not a single thing to complain or comment negatively. The staff is amazing, the other tenants are friendly. The building is laid out for maximum ease for everything.

Kenneth
Great apartments with excellent maintenance, great location, super responsive staff, and a fun events schedule make for an outstanding experience.

Deborah
Best apartment community in Western suburbs. Leasing office and maintenance are friendly, responsive, and skilled. Very clean building. Location is wonderful. Every day we are thankful we live in Courthouse Square!

Sheri
I love the location here. We are able to walk to all of downtown. The bike path is right here. I love hearing the water fountain in the pond. Finally, sitting on our balcony watching the sunset.

Kathleen
Very quiet and people are friendly. The staff is helpful and efficient. Love the package delivery. Dog treats are an extra bonus. The common areas are clean and well maintained.

Mary
I have been happy to renew my one-year lease six times. My apartment is modern and well thought out as to layout. I enjoy my balcony and southern exposure. I also enjoy the central location in downtown Wheaton. The building and grounds are well maintained and the service people are responsive. It is a Silver Leed building, which helps with utility costs.

Richard
Love the location. Everyone seems very friendly. Amenities are perfect for my needs. Love the garage parking, temp control is awesome especially during upcoming winter months.

Barbara
about 2 months ago
After a year of being residents and neighbors of Courthouse Square Apartment community, we still feel at home. It will be difficult to say goodbye when that time comes! All comfort needs have been taken care of with professionalism and good will. The building continues is maintained and serviced as needed--with a smile, immediately. The staff is always ready to help out and greet us. Tasks always completed! We are grateful for delivery of packages at our door and personalized greetings during the day. We are considered"family!" We enjoy our communal get-togethers--organized by staff and attended by neighbors who want to catch up or meet for the first time. The dog companions who live here? They receive the same enthusiastic, personalized greetings when we walk, meet and greet around the property's well-tended lawns and gardens. We all (kids to seniors) feel respect for one another--the highest compliment I can give as a resident who appreciates everything about living here!

Valerie
2 months ago
I’ve lived in Courthouse Square for five years. The staff takes care of the residents like they are family. They respond to concerns quickly and efficiently. During the Pandemic, especially during the shut down, I felt safe. Moving here was the best decision I ever made.

John
3 months ago
We really like our apartment and the facilities here at Courthouse Sq. It is much nicer than we ever expected as we did everything long distance. Kassandra and Trevor have been extremely helpful and made us feel at home from the moment we moved in. This is an exciting place to live as it is an easy walk downtown to all the restaurants and shops. The gym is clean and the machines all work! We even washed our car in the washing bay including the vacuum! We even had a nice cup of hot chocolate in the community room. A class act!