Courthouse Square

4.8

4.8

Everyone has been so friendly here. I haven’t heard anyone while in our apartment. The management has been great helping us with all of our questions. Things are clean. Looking forward to the next chapter in our life here. Love our view of the fountain and hearing the water.
Trevor was so welcoming and helpful on move-in day. He was present when we needed him and made the day easier. We are excited about our new apartment.
Both staff and neighbors are extremely friendly and accommodating. Courthouse square is an ideal location pitting you just off of the Prairie Path and Downtown Wheaton. Love it!
I just love this facility and the way it's managed. I've had very few issues, but when I raise a concern it is addressed immediately, professionally and completely. Home sweet home.
Courthouse Square is as private or as community-inclusive as one wants the apartment living experience to be. A mixture of both seems perfect to us! Neighbors are polite and friendly, especially those who love their canine companions. People are respectful and friendly, also positive in attitude with myriad daily encounters as paths cross in elevator, garage, halls and social areas. The building has a warm and friendly glow to it--both outside and inside! Everyone seems to agree that we are fortunate to live in a building with such a professional, helpful and friendly management team and a totally supportive, responsive and friendly maintenance team. We are grateful to have found our new living space and community at exactly the perfect time in our lives. Thank you!
Everyone is so friendly and nice. I’ve never had any issues. Staff is also very quick to answer emails or service requests. The amenities are all extremely nice and well kept.
Cassandra and Trevor are fabulous and uber helpful. They've accommodated every thing we've asked of them. Compared to other apartments in Wheaton that we've stayed in, this has been easily the best. By far.
The experience is superb. Friendly and well maintained with a real sense of community. There is not one person I haven’t enjoyed chatting with when running into them in common areas. And the joy of coffee service? Heaven! I’m so glad I chose to live here.
Most people seem very nice. The dogs are so well behaved as well! We hav been very happy here for several reasons. It’s clean, tasteful, safe and the staff is wonderful.
Excellent staff, who are competent, honest, and pleasant…clean, well-maintained building…great amenities and location…so thankful we chose Courthouse Square!