Really close to everything. This apartment complex has a really great pool. The maintenance is really helpful and get things fixed when needed

Nice and quiet place to live and it’s convenient because it’s close to a lot of stores I need to shop daily such as grocery stores. Rooms are nice and big and comfortable.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Very quiet and respectful neighbors. Staff are great and always helpful. The staff are also informative about everything that goes on in the apartment community. My experience is great.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I have been living in Courtney for over six months now and I really appreciate that community is quite and safe. Apartments are good for the price. The pool opened early which also a huge plus. Certain areas could be updated.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Great place to raise a family , Excellent amenities , very well maintained apartment , Good response from staff at courtney ridge. Well maintained gym.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Been living here for two years, and will be renewing for a 3rd out of convenience. The complex has gone downhill since we’ve lived here though, because the general upkeep of the facilities seems to struggle. Dog waste bag stations are constantly empty, trash seems to be overflowing often, and the gym amenity seems to constantly have something broken. Staff is nice, maintenance is fine.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Please fix the recycling center process, it's a disastrous dumping ground. Would also love Amazon lockers which I was told we were getting last year.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Good location, decent amenities. Maintenance could be better. Noise complaints that don’t seem to be taken seriously, and dog poop around the grounds that does not seem to get picked up by residents.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Courtney ridge apartments are a really good to live. You can use all their spaces and it's near to the highways. We really enjoy our time here.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

We have loved living here at Courtney ridge! We did have a few problems trying to renew our lease, but the staff helped sort it out and we were able to renew. Close to my husband’s office, and lots of amenities!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I had a warm greeting when I came into the leasing office looking for an apartment. Once I found a unit that was in my budget, completing the paperwork/online data was fairly easy. They had everything ready for me when my move in date got close. Now that I have been living here for almost 6 months, i am still impressed. They have excellent communication through emails and or phone calls. Friendly community.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

The leasing process has been so pleasant the grounds are beautiful I’m happy that I will be a new resident and can’t wait to use the amenities here

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Super nice staff at the front office. Apartments are extremely nice and the French doors out to the patio are beautiful. The pool and dog park are like no others

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

The staff was very professional. I just loved the 1 bedroom apartment that was shown on the tour along with the other amenities that comes with the apartment complex. I cant wait to move in on May 23rd

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I really enjoy my resident experience so far. Figuring out where my mail is can be a hassle sometimes, and the office isn't always open, but I have enjoyed living here. The residents are friendly and I haven't experienced much noise.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Courtney Ridge i ss a nice comfortable unique complex to live with the different nationalalities and dog walking becomes rare so overall people are either outgoing, or to their selves which is still cool with me

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Other than the robbery that happened like my 3rd month living here, I have had no major issues. Great location, spacious rooms and affordable rent.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I am still enjoying my time living at Courtney Ridge Apartments. I just wish my gate code wasn't a problem. I've gone to the office 3 times.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I’ve only been living here for three months but i really love it. I feel like this is a good area and it’s close to some of the things that i do

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Leasing process has been a charm! Property Management has been understanding of our situation, we are very excited about living here in a few short weeks!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

My impression of the place overall is neutral at best. As far as livinging conditions go, it's comfortable. Apartments are spacious and commodities are great, which include washer and dryer units. Staff at the office seem to be helpful for the most part, but could be a bit quicker with solutions to everyday problems here when they happen.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Can't give it five gold stars because of the trash that keeps getting piled up in front of the recycle bin. Too 'in your face' when coming home from work each day.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Great neighborhood and affordable rent. My favortie place to live in Charlotte so far! Great ammenities make this an ideal place to live. Huge pool!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Nice and quiet neighborhood with lots of events to meet your neighbors. Swimming pool during the summer is a great place to hang out and enjoy the weather. Nice employees.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Very friendly community, nice location, good amenities, kids like this place very much, very easy commute to uptown Charlotte, very close to shopping malls, farmers market and groceries