Courtney Ridge Apartments

The place is nice! The staff are really nice! The maintenance staff are very pleasant & on the ball! But some of the neighbors are noisy.
I haven't had to many bad experiences but I do wish the apt was slightly better. It seems like every week there's an issue but I just refuse to report it
the greatest thing about apartment living is the people who run it. they are so helpful and kind which made my decision on where i was going to live! love this place i get to call home!
I really enjoy living here. I like every Friday food truck and really nice neighborhood. It's everywhere close from here. Great pool and friendly leasing office.
Love the staff personally. But have an issue with tenant above me. The woman walks heavily all over her apartment. No consideration. This is interrupting any peace i need from the am to the pm. I have family and friends that can testify my frustration. The building is not built well enough to prevent this. I will not be re newing my lease or recommend this place to live.
Staff was very kind. They are making the move process from Maryland very easy for me. The community is nice. I wish there was a baby pool however
A very quiet community to live close to everything you need to meet the needs of daily living and entertainment. A very cool and pleasant area to exercise
We enjoy living here. Staff is always nice and pleaseant. They respond immediately if there are any issues. Only thing is due covid we are limited on the use of property amenties.
We've called Courtney Ridge our home for 3 years, and it certainly has our heart. Fantastic place, friendly neighbors, helpful staff. Such a serene place to have spent the last few years. Special shootout to Tomeka and rest of the management staff for being prompt on every one of our service requests.
We searched forever looking for the perfect apartment in Charlotte. We are so happy with how helpful Courtney ridge has been especially since we picked up our entire life to move here.