Very helpful so far. The application process was simple and fast. The office gets back to me quickly when I have a question. The community itself seems quiet which is a plus.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I have been residing here for 2 months. This is one of the best appartment. My husband’s workplace is like 5 mints which is what we were looking for. Swimming pool is neat n clean always. My only concern is there is no kids play area, otherwise this place is perfect.👍😊

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

My experience here at Courtney Ridge has been a very pleasant experience. Anything I've asked the maintenance team to do, they have graciously and speedily taken care of. I appreciate the efforts and hard work as there are many residents and requests, but I am never made to feel like one of many. I'm addressed personally. The grounds are beautiful and kept up wonderfully. It's very quiet yet friendly community and I appreciate that. Having a place to come home to peace after hectic demanding work days is very important me! Thank you Courtney Ridge!!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Very pleasant and quiet . All the staff are nice well kept community. Pool area is nice, I really don't have anything else to say about my stay other than my stay has been very nice

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Better than the first year I've been living here. Trash valet still needs improvement. Many occasions where they skip our building on days of pick up.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

The office staff has been nothing but helpful and nice. The apartment is everything I could have hoped for! The complex is beautifully landscaped and maintained.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I’m excited and look forward to living here! The environment, experience provided by the leasing office and presentation of the location was a deal sealer.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I've really enjoyed my time here for the most part. Our apt is great and the complex is well kept. Office responsiveness and gate issues are frustrating but small compared to the pros.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Front office team has been so welcoming, helpful, and professional. The couple of "issues" I've had have been handled quickly. Haven't lived here long but so far so good.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

We’ve been here for about 2 years and it’s been great !! Real quiet place and everybody you meet are nice and there’s no unnecessary noise so no complaints here. Great place to live !!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

We love it here so far! It’s so quiet and everyone is extremely friendly. I think our favorite part is the pool, especially living so close to it.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Just moved in for 5 days, great experience so far. The staffs are helpful and professional. The neighborhood surrounded by trees makes the living experience here so refreshing. I would recommend anyone to rent.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Love living at Courtney ridge apartments. How our apartment is set up it feels so safe. There is only one door to get in and out of and it it’s just a great place to live

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Really enjoyed the whole experience here at Courtney Ridge. From staff members to maintenance workers it has been a pleasure. Nice and friendly neighbors

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Great experience so far here at the Courtney Ridge Apartments. I've had a few problems come up, but nothing too intense that the management staff can't handle. They're all awesome!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Before I have even moved in, I feel like this will be a wonderful place to live. I visited the community last weekend and I saw how clean the place was, and the apartments/townhouses looked awesome Looking forward to moving down to Charlotte

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I love the location. We live 10 minutes from everything we need. It's a great apartment with new appliances, cool amenities, and fun neighbors!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Only been here a week but so far, but everyone is nice and things are well maintained and clean. Probably my only complaint would be that the back gate has been working off and on lately.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Overall, all is fine. The new person in office/ leasing agent is great! I hope they keeping making improvements like her. Maybe some additional maintenance workers. A lot of poop on the ground and trash in the parking lot.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Overall, average apartment. My unit seems to be in decline after two years of living here...things keep breaking which is frustrating. Maintenance takes care of it, but slowly. Garbage cans don’t have bags in them next to mailboxes for days at a time.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

The staff been great. The apartment wasn’t 100% move in ready but they’ll staff did what they could to make it right. The pool looks amazing!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Everything has been great! The only slight issue was our fire alarm kept going off even after the maintenance came to fix it like 3 times, but they finally got it fixed for good now.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

We have had a great experience here at Courtney Ridge. We love how close the apartment complex is to my husband's office and we appreciate how friendly the staff are here!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I love the location here. It is so close to my work and I love taking my daughter to the pool. This is a great place to live and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I love it here the community has been helpful and the management have been very helpful with everything I enjoy the pool area and they gym we can use more equipment at the gym but other then that it’s great.