Courtney Ridge Apartments

4.3

4.3

Apartment is nice but there are a lot of ants and we have to pay for pest control monthly but. I one comes and sprays and the people that are responsible for trash pick ups don’t always pick up trash but we still have to pay for service monthly.
Quiet and friendly neighbors. The walls are a little thin but I make due. I enjoy living here so far, I haven’t experienced anything that would make me want to leave a bad review on Yelp lol.
Great place just had some troubles with dishwasher. But overall very happy. Very comfortable and spacious 1 bedroom apt. I would like to see more events or food trucks around!
It’s been pretty good. I’ve had some issues like getting things fixed. Plus I keep getting centipedes in my apartment. Plus it would be nice if someone cleaned the hand rails on the stairs. They keep getting spiders webs all over them. Also the garbage company seems to have a problem with picking up the garbage
The saying you get what you pay for rings true in my living experience(s) here at Courtney Ridge. My 1st/previous unit was overpriced but pretty nice. The unit I currently reside in is practically the opposite. Even though the latter unit is considered conventional vs my former updated one, I still did not expect electrical issues, roaches, filthy hallway, fire alarm issues & so on. My current unit is underwhelming to say less. Definitely not worth it just to save $400-$500 a month. Hard lesson learned (I guess).
I got a bill because my trash bag fell over. However they don’t put up trash on Sunday nights ( for the most part ). But overall the neighborhood is nice and quiet. Maintenance is always on time
Lovely area! Nicely tucked away from the main road. I️ would suggest a play ground for the kids in the . The closest one is about 10-15 mins away.
Office Staff is super friendly, maintenance completes work orders quickly. They work hard to to keep the community clean and always has events to keep us engaged.
Courtney Ridge is a great place to live but definitely has its flaws. The staff is wonderful and will do a lot to make you feel at home but if you are not a naturistic person. The bugs will definitely get to you!!
Melissa was amazing with helping us get started before we leave town. She is very welcoming and helpful. She is very knowledgeable and worked very well with us.