Courtney Ridge Apartments

4.3

4.3

I have lived here since July and so far its been quite pleasant. I have no issues with neighbors/disturbances, whenever I call the leasing office questions are answered and work orders are done promptly. I like that the community is kept clean and I feel safe knowing that anyone can't just enter the property during the night. The location is very convenient for everything I need.
I appreciate the friendly atmosphere, it is welcoming, inviting, and a great place to raise a family and call home. I feel safe when I come home late and I have restful days when I am home
My view of this place still hasn't changed. Its still just average. Too many roaches for my tastes. There's always that one noisy neighbor or ignorant group of people who decide to stand outside, talking loudly at 3 in the morning. Would be great if there was actually security or someone to actually enforce the rules around here. Maintenance is helpful though. Also feel like the apartment I'm staying at currently is kind of pricey for the quality of appliances and interior I have compared to the other nicer ones that are posted and seemingly priced at the same price point, but with a upgraded look.
I love this place, it has quite and peace surroundings. With no other apartments around, the traffic is mostly light throughout the day and night. Most importantly the farmers market is less than a mile and everything else is within 5 miles radius. Costco, Walmart, train station etc.. Highly recommended...
I just moved in and I love how cozy it is. I leased the Dilworth apartment, and I love everything about it. My dog Piper even loves it too!! I cant wait to meet all the people within the community. Also, Melissa Diaz has been wonderfu, patient, and prompt with my million phone calls, emails, and questions that I have had.
I like where I live. Its quiet. I love the nature setting (as I miss living in the country). The office staff are lovely. The maintenance Staff are friendly and very helpful. I love the pool and workout room; but, COVID has resulted in restricted access (limited to office hours). I am happy here.
So far, so good. Only been here a few weeks. No major complaints which is all you can ask for from an apartment complex. I like that it's mostly quiet.
I love Courtney Ridge , by far my favorite place to stay yet. I love the layout and the added space that I have in my unit. I also love that it’s gated , it gives me a little sense of security I didn’t have before.
The staff are very friendly and attentive. Service requests are dealt with quickly and in a timely fashion. The grounds are kept neat and clean
So far it's good. Brand new to the community (2 weeks old). Love the wooded scenery and calmness I feel when sitting on the patio. P-lot parking spaces could be a bit more spaced I think. But again, liking it a lot so far.