Courtney Ridge Apartments

Right away we knew this was the place for us! Quiet, clean, friendly staff, safe, pet friendly - love it. We looked at many communities and this fit all our needs and wants.
I enjoy the spacious apartments and the hidden location. I also love the gated community and the staff is above awesome. The gym is amazing and I love that it is 24hrs.
Decent place to live hope the rent doesn’t go up like everyone said it does every year could use more amenities but overall not bad of a place to call home
We are still moving in but the people that work at CR are nice. We met one maintenance guy in the office he was very professional and pleasant. That was nice. We love kathleen she made us feel like we were apart of her family.
Courtney Ridge is a great place to live! The new manager and her staff is amazing. Stephen and the maintenance crew are amazing! They have the best functions for residents! Thank you to an amazing staff!
I love it here at Courtney Ridge. I live the staff even more, from the front office to the maintenance man they have all been very kind and helpful.
Nice community. Very quiet. Affordable. Rent office doesn't answer nor return calls. Gate code doesn't work at back gate. I can hear others through the walls of my apt. I can hear the water pipes in the walls. My apartment was not as expected upon moving in.
My family and I moved here in July 2019. Our experience here so far has been amazing. Without hesitation Hannah is always helpful and so are the other staff. Keisha is amazing as well when it comes to fixing things in our place.
The community started out good when I first moved in in 2017. It’s decreased in value slightly, but they have been better recently about making sure that the trash near mailboxes is taken out, dog waste bags are usually full now, and maintenance has been quicker.
Going into my third year of living here at Courtney Ridge Apartments and I've little to no qualms with the community, outside of the occasional noise level and the lack of parking availability whenever there seems to be guests of neighbors or just random cars parked around. Staff is also helpful. The events that happen here (the ones I'm able to attend) are fun. Looking forward to the next one! Overall, I enjoy living here.