Courtney Ridge Apartments

I love it here. The location, the property and the staff are all great. I'm enjoying my time here and the decision for us to renew was easy.
Living in an apartment complex is something I never wanted to do, I've owned 3 houses and hated the thought of being around so many people, but I think moving to Courtney Ridge was the best decision. It's quiet witj comfortable sized apartments. All maintenance request are done quickly and in an orderly fashion.
we've had great experience with the staff. everyone is very nice and helpful. we enjoy and appreciate all their help. They make us feel like we are a big family.
I love my apartment community. The people who work here are very friendly and professional. I like that the community is gated and I feel like this is a very safe place to live. I like the gym, but wish it had a bit more to offer. Can't wait till the pool is open!!!
My wife and I had an amazing experience through out our stay at the Courtney Ridge apartments. . We had a very safe and worry free stay and enjoyed the gym and swimming pool very much.
Been living here for a couple of years now and no complaints !! Quiet location with a nice neighborhood and nice people and even the employees are great. Happy to be here.
The leasing process was uncoordinated and messy mostly because one of the leasing agents left unexpectedly but living at Courtney Ridge has been good otherwise. The staff are very friendly and responsive as they work through any issues.
A great quiet community with wonderful landscaping. Social events and friendly staff too. Only complaint is how the recycling center doesn't function well.
Amazing staff and very helpful . Only downside is limited parking at night, yet it is first come first serve. Amenities are great, club house provides nice refreshments.
Right away we knew this was the place for us! Quiet, clean, friendly staff, safe, pet friendly - love it. We looked at many communities and this fit all our needs and wants.