5 star review what more can I say? From the staff to the grounds this place is amazing. The amenities are well kept up. Maintenance is always on the GO working. All of my work orders are completed in a timely manner with follow up calls after. The staff is always so friendly. I recommend Courtney Ridge to anyone looking for a safe, well maintained property.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I am still enjoying my time living here at Country Ridge Apartments, though I am hoping that security can be better enforced here and the gates work properly.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Over all my experience with Courtney ridge is great. Something things could be better though but i like the apartment complex as a whole. :)

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I've never had so many problems in such a short time and been so ignored until the staff has to face you in person to address your apartment issues.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Well overall I love my actual apartment. The community is pretty good. But there have been this and that, that has not made it a great experience so far. First with having a break in on the first night. Then residents dogs are pooping in front of my apartment and not getting it up. Another issue is parking; by me working 3rd shift when I get off I have to park very far to my apartment and lastly the biggest issue has been how easily the power goes out when it rains. I’ve had to miss work because I’m not leaving my son in the dark to go to work.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

My experience in the community has been excellent for the neighbors and the service we received in the staff's office and in maintenance service

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Everyone in the leasing office has always provided top notch service as well as the maintenance staff. I've been a resident for 8 months and I'm happy!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

It’s really great very quite and peaceful I love the location it’s only a 10min walk from my job the Amenities are great staff it great they take care of anything u have a request on

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Very spacious, clean, nice apartments! Nice pool and outdoor area. There could be more chairs and umbrellas. My building is a little far away from the pool and grills which makes that less convenient. The community overall is super diverse. It’s very quiet wherever you go which is nice. I do wish there were more restaurants/bars closer to us, but that makes for less traffic. Having a dishwasher and w/d in unit is amazing! Overall, it’s really a great community.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

So far, so good! Moving in was great! Mike and Talitha are amazing. The delay in the pool opening and already being forced,to closed were bummers but I appreciate the staff caring so much for everyone's safety. The gate being broken and open for too many days also has me uneasy but there have been no problems.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I'm fresh here but my first impression is that live here is amazing! I love my apartment, I already feel in home. The community is beautiful, nice landscaping and the pool is my favorite spot. People in the leasing office are very nice and helpful, especially Tabitha, she was incredible with us.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Really close to everything. This apartment complex has a really great pool. The maintenance is really helpful and get things fixed when needed

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Nice and quiet place to live and it’s convenient because it’s close to a lot of stores I need to shop daily such as grocery stores. Rooms are nice and big and comfortable.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Very quiet and respectful neighbors. Staff are great and always helpful. The staff are also informative about everything that goes on in the apartment community. My experience is great.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I have been living in Courtney for over six months now and I really appreciate that community is quite and safe. Apartments are good for the price. The pool opened early which also a huge plus. Certain areas could be updated.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Great place to raise a family , Excellent amenities , very well maintained apartment , Good response from staff at courtney ridge. Well maintained gym.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Been living here for two years, and will be renewing for a 3rd out of convenience. The complex has gone downhill since we’ve lived here though, because the general upkeep of the facilities seems to struggle. Dog waste bag stations are constantly empty, trash seems to be overflowing often, and the gym amenity seems to constantly have something broken. Staff is nice, maintenance is fine.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Please fix the recycling center process, it's a disastrous dumping ground. Would also love Amazon lockers which I was told we were getting last year.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Good location, decent amenities. Maintenance could be better. Noise complaints that don’t seem to be taken seriously, and dog poop around the grounds that does not seem to get picked up by residents.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Courtney ridge apartments are a really good to live. You can use all their spaces and it's near to the highways. We really enjoy our time here.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

We have loved living here at Courtney ridge! We did have a few problems trying to renew our lease, but the staff helped sort it out and we were able to renew. Close to my husband’s office, and lots of amenities!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I had a warm greeting when I came into the leasing office looking for an apartment. Once I found a unit that was in my budget, completing the paperwork/online data was fairly easy. They had everything ready for me when my move in date got close. Now that I have been living here for almost 6 months, i am still impressed. They have excellent communication through emails and or phone calls. Friendly community.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

The leasing process has been so pleasant the grounds are beautiful I’m happy that I will be a new resident and can’t wait to use the amenities here

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Super nice staff at the front office. Apartments are extremely nice and the French doors out to the patio are beautiful. The pool and dog park are like no others

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

The staff was very professional. I just loved the 1 bedroom apartment that was shown on the tour along with the other amenities that comes with the apartment complex. I cant wait to move in on May 23rd