Hannah is an absolute peach in that office! Personal, great at building relationships and genuinely cares about putting people first and making them feel comfortable and at home. Hospitality at its finest! Love this place!

Could be better the management was a bit frustrating due to the high turnover I’ve literally met 20 office staff that only lasted a week or two

Still in awe of Courtney Ridge!! Great office staff and the bets maintenance team! Thank you for making Courtney Ridge a wonderful place to live!!

So far so good! Enjoying Courtney Ridge and the residents. Although I would love to have a walking trail that allows residents to enjoy the outdoors more.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Great experience so far and staff is amazing with help! Apartment was good on move in and the entire process was made really easy. I recommend this for anyone.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

My overall experience here has been great :)! It will be sad to leave once my lease is up but I’m am so grateful to have lived here. This is a great community.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Every one has been very pleasant in Courtney ridge. The maintenance team responds to any issues with my apartment very quickly and have been able to solve any problems that we have.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Nice quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Clean and well-kept environment. Nice review perks and seasonal events. Awesome pool and lounge area.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

This community is very nice and quiet. The staff is great and very knowledgeable on all aspects of the community. I am looking forward to being apart of the community

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I just renewed my lease for another 12 months. The community is as good as always, though my only concern is how loud trash valet is every pick up night.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

So far so good. Really convient to my work. Close to everything I need. Quiet. Clean Loved loved loved Monica's beer tasting last night. Would like more events like that.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I have been here for a week and I love it so far. It’s been an easy move and a great place to live. I can’t wait for the next year here at Courtney Ridge.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

The complex has overcharged us for our water and sewer this month by $120. When we called they could not explain. The complex also has yet to provide us with our gate codes as evidenced by our first set of gate codes not working. One of the mail keys we were provided did not work for our mail box. The garbage collectors did not pickup our garbage several times on days where collection was scheduled. The garbage collectors also ripped our bag of garbage and spilled it on our sidewalk and then put the bag back in the can without cleaning up the trash or taking the bag. Almost every time we call the office, nobody answers or returns our calls. The office is extremely unorganized it seems and it is frustrating. Our experience living in the complex the last month and a half has been extremely poor.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Very helpful so far. The application process was simple and fast. The office gets back to me quickly when I have a question. The community itself seems quiet which is a plus.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I have been residing here for 2 months. This is one of the best appartment. My husband’s workplace is like 5 mints which is what we were looking for. Swimming pool is neat n clean always. My only concern is there is no kids play area, otherwise this place is perfect.👍😊

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

My experience here at Courtney Ridge has been a very pleasant experience. Anything I've asked the maintenance team to do, they have graciously and speedily taken care of. I appreciate the efforts and hard work as there are many residents and requests, but I am never made to feel like one of many. I'm addressed personally. The grounds are beautiful and kept up wonderfully. It's very quiet yet friendly community and I appreciate that. Having a place to come home to peace after hectic demanding work days is very important me! Thank you Courtney Ridge!!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Very pleasant and quiet . All the staff are nice well kept community. Pool area is nice, I really don't have anything else to say about my stay other than my stay has been very nice

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Better than the first year I've been living here. Trash valet still needs improvement. Many occasions where they skip our building on days of pick up.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

The office staff has been nothing but helpful and nice. The apartment is everything I could have hoped for! The complex is beautifully landscaped and maintained.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I’m excited and look forward to living here! The environment, experience provided by the leasing office and presentation of the location was a deal sealer.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

I've really enjoyed my time here for the most part. Our apt is great and the complex is well kept. Office responsiveness and gate issues are frustrating but small compared to the pros.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Front office team has been so welcoming, helpful, and professional. The couple of "issues" I've had have been handled quickly. Haven't lived here long but so far so good.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

We’ve been here for about 2 years and it’s been great !! Real quiet place and everybody you meet are nice and there’s no unnecessary noise so no complaints here. Great place to live !!

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

We love it here so far! It’s so quiet and everyone is extremely friendly. I think our favorite part is the pool, especially living so close to it.

Reply from Courtney Ridge Apartments

Just moved in for 5 days, great experience so far. The staffs are helpful and professional. The neighborhood surrounded by trees makes the living experience here so refreshing. I would recommend anyone to rent.