Courtney Ridge Apartments

4.3

4.3

Still enjoy being a resident at Courtney Ridge Apartments. Love that there's been some food trucks coming over recently, though I've yet to get anything.
This has been a great first home for us, we love being so close to the city and all of the wonderful amenities. All the staff has been super friendly and all of our work orders have been taken of quickly
So beautiful an secluded. I love being able to be next to the fatmers market 😋 I have a wide variety to stores and shops I adore the location
Been living here for a couple of years now and still no issues!! Really quiet place and good neighborhood. Everything and everywhere I mostly go is around and not to far away which I appreciate. And looks like expansion is coming!!
Courtney Ridge is the premier place to be in Charlotte. Excellent office and maintenance staff. Property looks good. Great residents. Apartments are spacious. Just a great place to reside.
Good management team. They keep a good bunch in their apartments. The apartments are standard,the location is convenient, and since it's in a business park area, we don't get the downside of living in an apartment community as much as some places.
I am happy living here!!! The setting is pretty. I love that our community is pet friendly. I can’t wait for COVID restrictions to be over so the gym can be open 247 again!!!
I really love that the neighborhood is so calm and quite, the neighbors are really cool, and you just get a great view of outside. Even my parents love coming just to walk around the neighborhood.
My priority in life is to remain as safe as I can, with the help of God of course. I feel safe, comfortable, and welcomed here at Courtney Ridge.
I just live here. I mind my own business. I follow the rules. Wish I could say the same for some of my neighbors. Aside from all the constant late night parties that go on well past curfew or the loud banging and thumping sounds in the middle of the night, I guess it's okay here. Honestly if I just had some more considerate neighbors, this would almost be a better, if not ideal place to live. I just deal with it at this point since nothing ever gets done about it. Oh, and gotta love the pests. Roaches everywhere, yup. Terrific.