The most important one for us was the "Pets Allowed." All of the maintenance tasks are completed immediately and the maintenance staff are most courteous.

What a great environment to be in! A lovely atmosphere along with a great community. I love the amenities apart of spring mill.my sisters and I love to access them

The Courts offer many amenities, activities, events, and community charity collections around the holiday. The staff here are friendly and helpful.

Love the courts at spring mill! Love coming home to an amazing community! A very helpful and kind staff is always within reach. Spacious, new and beautiful appartments!

The Courts at Spring Mill Station is a great place to live. It is safe, quiet, well maintained, has top of the line amenities, and helpful staff. I especially like how dog friendly this apartment complex is, too.

Great place to live. Can go to the gym in the morning without needing to leave the building. Then can easily get a coffee or espresso or some other fancy drink.

I love living in the Courts. The staff is very helpful, the amenities are great, the complex is always clean, and the location is perfect. I love the updated look of my apartment and I'm so happy I picked the Courts!

I have just taken possession of my apartment and I am already very impressed! The complex is fantastic and the staff outstanding!! Cheers!

So far so good. The move in process was extremely easy, and the apartment has great features. My only concern is how easily you can hear neighbors through the walls

I would easily give you five stars but my upstairs neighbors are extremely loud and inconsiderate to the people below them with the noises in the heavy walking in the dropping of objects in the early morning hours and late evening.

The experience has been good so far, although we've faced our challenges. The office members are quick to respond to any maintenance orders but we have had rodents 3 times. The staff responded that the issue was resolved, and the past 3-4 weeks since have returned us back to normal. Overall, pleased with the Courts apartments!

Maintenance requests are exceptionally efficient. However, I am not satisfied with the portal for payment of rent and utilities. I find the system to be fraught with errors, inconvenient, and cumbersome.

Weekend visitor to my husband's work apt. The building is lovely and I enjoy the gym and the fitness trail. Staff has been helpful with move in.

Wonderful experience. Top class amenities, excellent staff, excellent service and maintenance. Definitely a great place to live in Conshohocken.

Really nice apartment building. Only downside is you only get one key per person on the lease. The gym is a little lacking but everything else is beautiful.

Everyone has been so welcoming and we cannot express how excited we are to use the community ammenities. We have already gotten a lot of use out of the coffee station and mingle room. We are really looking forward to using the gym and movie room soon, as well. All in all we are so happy to be here!

I have really enjoyed my time here. It's been really really great. Great people, great service, great location. Wow. Feel very fortunate to be here!

Love the maintenance staff!! They are always helpful and super fast. Happy their is a gym and a coffee machine super helpful to have those items

Quiet, spacious and up-to-date with amenities that make it possible to [almost] never have to leave the building! Staff is both friendly and responsive to resident needs, and I appreciate the effort that goes into monthly resident/community programming.

Great place to live! Have been here for 2 Years now and the staff and maintenance are always very responsive to our needs and concerns. They keep the amenities and apartment corridors in spectacular shape and I love the way they decorate around the holidays.

Spring Mill is so clean and abundant with amentities: pool, grills, clubhouse, gym, etc. The ease of having 24/7 assistance is the best along with the front desk.

The apartment itself is extremely welcoming and well set up. All of the amenities are extremely modern and well thought out and executed. Great features.

Everything is good except the train noise. I wish that was a little more advertised when showing the apartment. I do like the community however.

Excellent staff...seriously, so great. Rental price is high, but there are so many awesome amenities, so I can't really fault the cost. Location is the best as well. A walk away from the regional rail (30 mins to Philly), close to Wawa, Giant, Fayette.

Great location, beautiful building, awesome amenities! They also do a lot of resident gatherings so you can meet the other residents in the building!