Love living here! Everyone I’ve met is very friendly and helpful. The amenities are amazing and the location can’t be beat. It’s a very quiet place to live and it’s feels like home!

As my lease runs out today, I have only positive experiences from this Apartment complex and the support staff. Maybe the Building is in need of few minor but important repairments but overall it’s been one of the best places I have ever lived

Evelyn Bridges has been a fantastic resource for me. Very helpful and kind. She deserves a raise and I can't think of anything else to get me to 140 characters long. Thanks, Brett

Just moved in Friday, so far so good! Neighbors are quiet, the apartment is beautiful and the appliances are great. There was a power outage during a storm, however.

Great atmosphere and the residents are also great. A lot of friendships made after moving here over a year ago. Amenities are very nice. Very clean and secure

Awesome and The Best place to live in Chonshy and surrounding area!! Highly recommend The Courts!!! ALL the staff are Wonderful!! If I was not relocating to a different state ; I would renew my lease.

Great amenities and location! The fire alarms go off pretty frequently and often in the middle of the night, so that’s unfortunate. Wish management would address this situation in a better manner.

I really like the apartment and the amenities and location. However, management hasn’t been helpful in repairing and maintaining the fire alarm system. It is causing a huge issue and an extremely unsafe environment

just renewed our lease. love living here! amenities are great and things like mail are easy and never have any issues. location is great and so is parking

Experience has been great so far. Move in was made to be simple and easy. They were especially accommodating with any special requests we had.

Very good place to live .amenities are prime time and up to date. Staff and people in building are nice. Parking garage is well spaced. Management is friendly and on time

The staff (maintenance included) has been fantastic and made the moving experience and time living here great. Just wish there weren’t fire alarms as often! I really think installing cameras in stairwells or hallways would be a very worthwhile investment.

Great experience so far, with the exception of frequent fire alarms at terrible times (12:00 am). Luxor also has been annoying lately— two packages haven’t been in the bins they were assigned to.

I love living here, being from upstate New York the courts has a great mix of nature and city feel that allows me to feel at home. Besides the alarms that keep going off I have no complaints!

The amenities here are great, love the basketball court, coffee machine, movie theater. Being next to the River Trail also helps to make sure I get outside!

Pro: Near train station, Maintenance staff, Central location to other things, family friendly neighborhood Con: very thin ceiling can’t hear everything , and hear the train and the fire station , poorly insulated apartment; Office staff can be rude at times, Neighborhood is an eyesore

Very satisfied with the staff and the living conditions. This apartment complex was my boyfriend and I’s first choice and we have not been let down since we moved in

I am a new resident of about a month and live living here so far. Nice upgraded apartments with great amenities. The location in conshohocken is also a plus.

For a minimum of one hundred and forty characters, one would have to type a sentence that is just long enough to complete such which would look just like this.

Friendly staffs and excellent services. Would highly recommend with it perfect location to all crowd who doesn’t like the hustle getting in and out of city traffic but still enjoy the city lifestyle.

The Courts is a great community for anyone from young professionals to retirees. The staff is incredibly prompt and responsive, and all of the amenities can really make life a lot easier for those with busy schedules.

So far it’s been so amazing living here! Super clean apartment and amazing amenities! I love the location close to restaurants and the trail.

Great apartment. I enjoy the shared spaces since I work remotely. Disapointed w/state of washing machine (moldy) and carpet (stained) upon move in (was shared w/management & they responded, thank you). Prices are very high for the location unless this is the new Brooklyn ;-) Love office staff, they are always friendly. Maintenance staff are also always friendly and responsive. I appreciate how clean and well kept the outside area is.

Love the location and amenities. Staff is friendly and maintenance responds same day to any work orders. Having a pool and covered parking is a huge plus.

I have been very pleased with how the maintenance is taken care of everyday, along with any issues that may arise. The amenities are extremely beneficial, as well!