Courts at Spring Mill Station

I have not yet started living in here as my lease is going to kickoff in August, but I am excited to explore the amenities, location and cannot wait to start living here.
Thin walls ceiling especially Loud train and fire station Aggressive office staff Overly crowded area due to trail Busy road lots of traffic
I am yet to explore , just signed up for the lease which is gonna kick in August. I am excited and hoping this would be a great experience thus far and I will post something a month after.
Clean environment with great amenities!!! Best place to live in Conshy! Management has been excellent, particularly during these difficult times.
We love it so far! Apartments and building kept really clean. Maintenance is awesome and love the location! Everyone seems really nice too!!
It's a great place to live. Location, amenities and building are amazing. The employees are awesome and on top of everything that comes their way.
Great place to live at the courts at spring mill. This issue tends to be with the basketball court being available to non residents so that residents never get to use it.
We are extremely happy with the apartment and complex. The Facilities are fantastic, and the location is super convenient to go to the airport, train station, and to get to any major highways. I would highly recommend.
Love the community. Wish people would clean up after themselves on the common grounds (picked up bag full of trash while walking my dog wed am) and pray the amenities open soon!!
They are doing the best to keep our community safe during this time. I would love to see additional precaution etc sanitizers at each door. Thanks for all you do!