The building and the amenities are good. The staff and maintenance are good and always quick to respond. Location is nice next to the train station.

We are really enjoying how easy it is to live at The Courts at Spring Mill Station. Everything is very orderly and well maintained. We are new to the complex, but the members of the community who we have met are kind.

Love living here for the community, amenities, clean spaces and perks. Great apartments and flexible about making the space your own. Would be 5 stars but rent is expensive for the area.

love it here. already have referred friends and resigned out lease recently. the parking situation is great and so is being so close to the train station.

We have been extremely pleased with the Courts. It is usually very quiet, it’s always kept clean and common areas are very well-maintained, maintenance and staff are extremely responsive!

Everything has been great-- from the newly updated complex to the community amenities and the awesome location. Best apartment I've lived in thus far.

There is a dog in my area that barks/howls constantly. This is very disruptive when I am trying to relax or sleep. I work long hours and having a quiet place to relax is what attracted me to this community.

Great place to live. Lots to do, and very safe atmosphere. The new car vacuums installed are the best, and I am so happy they were added recently!

Great location. Perfect for those commuting to the KOP and Philadelphia area. Amenities are a plus, however the rate is a bit higher than it should be in comparison to other communities.

Great community to live in a great neighborhood. Well maintained apartments and friendly staff. New amenities each year and they organize residents appreciation week every year.

This building is conveniently located, extremely well maintained, great size apartments, best amenities, and we love the staff. Renting here makes it hard to want to buy a house...

We have really enjoyed our first 3 months at the Courts. Residents appreciation week was a great touch in August. The communication regarding the line painting in the garage was done well. We would love to see more options for weight lifting in the gym (bench, smith machine, cable machine, etc), even if it meant getting rid of an elliptical or treadmill.

It's a great place to live! I wish updates were available via email instead of the spring mill website. I also would like extra benches for the gym.

Always on top of things and finally fixed the fire alarm issue! Maintainence is taking a bit longer to respond to our requests but they are nothing urgent. Leasing office is great to work with!

We have lived in the Courts for almost two years. There were several issues in the beginning of the year and some complaints with management. We feel management has been doing a much better job improving communication and addressing tenant issues. They have also done some nice upkeep and added some nice new amenities to the building. The maintenance guys in the building are top notch and work hard keeping the building clean and well kept. Overall this is a great place to live with a great community of people.

its been great need to know who to make rent check out to parking convenient close to nice restaurants and the overall amenities are very good

Love it here just moved back. Apt has new carpets which was great. Lots of closets. 2 covered parking spots. Always smells clean in lobby and hallways

Pros: close to train, family friendly neighborhood, central to may other places commuting wise, quick and skilled maintenance staff Cons: managed very poorly/poor policies in place, loud train and fire station sounds all hours, poor insulation from floors above

i love living here. the front office staff are polite and professional. i love all of your amenities. My only complaint is that the coffee machine downstairs is almost always dirty or messy and every so often the machine waste basket is backed up. sometimes I run out of coffee or just wnat a special one from the machine and the counter is dirty and sticky and the machine isnt working... sigh. Otherwise, everything is great!

We have lived here for about 3 weeks now and have had no complaints. We love the amenities, such as the pool and gym. I especially love the commute into the city every day, especially with how close the train is.

I am very pleased with the assistance provided by Evelyn and Zach. They are quite helpful and polite whenever I need to check with them about anything or if I ever have any questions related to my stay here. Thank u, guys :)

I will officially be a resident in a week and Robert and the office staff already made me feel welcomed. They are very professional and easy going!

Complex is clean, so much to do with great staff to help you along the way. Love the different and spacious layouts to pick from. In a great neighborhood too

I love living here! The convenience of the train, the beauty of the bike path, the proximity to the city paired with the cicada chirps at night--there is so much to love. The staff here is wonderful, too, which makes the whole experience that much more enjoyable. Thank you, Courts at Spring Mill!

The building is quiet and comfortable. Parking is super convenient, access to the Schuyllkill River trail is great, and the office staff are super helpful.