Apartment kitchens are beautiful and amenities are awesome. Great location and plenty of parking. The courtyards are beautiful and offer a lovely outside space.

Very clean, great amenities such as pool and gym. The leasing office staff are very helpful and friendly. Parking garage is convenient and closeness to train is a major plus.

Great place to live. The amenities are great. The whole move in process was painless and easy. The location is good. Right by the train station which makes heading into Philadelphia easy.

Huge fan of the community. 2 things that would make it even better: 1. ping pong tables in the social room, or anywhere really. 2. a mini "store" or the vending machines to vend some necessities. I'd spend more if it meant not always having to drive to town for one or two small things.

It’s been great so far! The amenities are fantastic and any maintenance request is met in a timely fashion. We get so many compliment on our place from friends and family when they visit.

Great community. Immaculate facilities Courteous and professional staff - very responsive. Great amenities top notch gym. Excellent pool and lounge areas.

The process to start a new lease has been well organized and easy. The staff has been thorough in their explanations and outlining the next steps.

Perfect location, friendly staff, great complex with all the amenities you want/need. We are new to the Philly area and this feels like a place that we can meet people and start to feel like home. We’re so happy with our choice to move to The Courts at Spring Mill Station.

Love living here! Neighborhood is great. Easy to take train to Philly. Apartments are great. Amenities are amazing. Staff is friendly and helpful

We love the new construction, amenities, clean living areas, parking garage, gym, theater, running water, huge kitchen, and free coffee. Can't wait for our first summer.

All the amenities are nice and the apartment has been as advertised. Snow removal could be a bit better, and there was an issue with water usage earlier.

Great community to live in! Apartments are beautiful and the amenities are fantastic. Only complaint is the train and Hector street could be noisy.

We love the building amenities and love the Luxor box so that we can receive packages and pick up when we’re home from work each day. Very convenient!

Very professional, responsive, and friendly staff. Very happy with my experience so far. Highly recommend to people looking for an active and community-oriented living experience.

Overall, The Courts have been a great place to live. Staff is great and very responsive. Location is convenient, the amenities are really nice and apartments are nicely appointed as well.

Been here for over two years and everything has been great! The amenities always well kept. And the employees always nice and helpful when needed. We really enjoy living at this community.

Best managed building I have ever lived in. Friendly staff and great amenities. Apartment is a great size, dog friendly, close to everything, plenty of parking.

This is a great community. Very clean, modern and has lots of amenities Really nice to have indoor parking and a gym. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

The most important one for us was the "Pets Allowed." All of the maintenance tasks are completed immediately and the maintenance staff are most courteous.

What a great environment to be in! A lovely atmosphere along with a great community. I love the amenities apart of spring mill.my sisters and I love to access them

The Courts offer many amenities, activities, events, and community charity collections around the holiday. The staff here are friendly and helpful.

Love the courts at spring mill! Love coming home to an amazing community! A very helpful and kind staff is always within reach. Spacious, new and beautiful appartments!

The Courts at Spring Mill Station is a great place to live. It is safe, quiet, well maintained, has top of the line amenities, and helpful staff. I especially like how dog friendly this apartment complex is, too.

Great place to live. Can go to the gym in the morning without needing to leave the building. Then can easily get a coffee or espresso or some other fancy drink.

I love living in the Courts. The staff is very helpful, the amenities are great, the complex is always clean, and the location is perfect. I love the updated look of my apartment and I'm so happy I picked the Courts!