Have no complaints living here! We have been here almost 3 years and the staff, neighbors, and overall community is great. The staff really makes sure you are happy with your living situation and always adding extra features. Loving the new dry cleaning service!

Great amenities for the cost. Local area is safe and security is good for both car and personal items. Unlike other apartments I toured, Courts at Spring Mill has a real sense of community.

I move in soon and I am super excited! Everyone has been super helpful with setting up the logistics of me moving in! Shavvon has been super helpful!

I am extremely pleased with my experience thus far. The amenities are great, the access to the walking trail, train, and nearby restaurants is so convenient, and everyone is so friendly and accommodating.

I love living at the Courts. You have quick access to the train and the city, but still have a very comfortable and spacious environment. The Courts have so many amenities that make the whole experience!

Great experience so far! Wish there was another free bench in the gym area or a flat bench press. Other than that everything has been great!

This is a great place to live. I would like to suggest emptying the coffee machine at the end of the night as many mornings the waste bin is full when I try to get coffee on my way to the train before the office is reopen.

Everything here is close to perfect, with the exception of the landscaping where there are dead trees and shrubs. Thank you for this opportunity

I haven't moved in yet but love what I have already seen. Really counting down the days until I move in. Looking forward to being apart of this community!

The residence experience is made great by the building which is kept in great condition and a great location near a septa station, running / biking trail, bike & coffee shop, and local brewery.

Its a lovely community.Really liked the resident appreciation week.It was very unique and creative.Lovely amenities and lots of common area to spend time.

When renting our new apartment, Shavonn emailed us promptly and always was able to answer our questions. She provided us specific measurements and walked us through the application process to ensure we had everything set up correctly to make the move in process go smoothly

I love it here! I have only been living here for one week and it feels like it’s been forever !! The location is amazing and I feel very safe at the complex! Highly recommend the courts at spring mill!

Wonderful place to live in little conshohocken. We have been living here for the last 3 years. Great amenities in a reasonable price. Love it

Love the community. The staff and residents are all very helpful and friendly. We would recommend to others if they were looking to move. Love the trail.

Nice community! Great amenities and office staff. They really try to make it a nice place to live. Having covered parking on your floor is the best

Love the Luxor lockers for ease of package pickup, close to the train station, friendly front desk, awesome gym. A little noisy if there are folks living above you but not to the extent where it wakes you up. TheTub is delightful. Very excited for summertime. Wish I knew more about community mixers to meet the neighbors!

Reply from Courts at Spring Mill Station

Experience at the Courts thus has been good. The staff and team try to make themselves available and cater to issues ASAP. Not all is perfect, but they try to resolve issues and or provide accommodations.

Evelyn was great! We are excited to be apart of this community. The location and staff are great. We cant commend them enough. Thank you for all your help!

Amenities are great. Use the fitness center regularly. Convenient proximity to Spring Mill train station is a major plus. Concierge service and friendliness of the staff is also a key aspect to this residency.

It is really nice to live in such a quiet community with easy access to such great perks such as the river trail, the gym, and the train stop.

Apartment kitchens are beautiful and amenities are awesome. Great location and plenty of parking. The courtyards are beautiful and offer a lovely outside space.

Very clean, great amenities such as pool and gym. The leasing office staff are very helpful and friendly. Parking garage is convenient and closeness to train is a major plus.

Great place to live. The amenities are great. The whole move in process was painless and easy. The location is good. Right by the train station which makes heading into Philadelphia easy.

Huge fan of the community. 2 things that would make it even better: 1. ping pong tables in the social room, or anywhere really. 2. a mini "store" or the vending machines to vend some necessities. I'd spend more if it meant not always having to drive to town for one or two small things.