The amenities of the complex are hard to beat. The cleanliness of the community is great and the apartments are up to date. The half a point is for the cost to having a pet in the community.

Courts at Spring Mill Station is an awesome place to live. I love the location and how dog friendly they are. The ammenties are great such as the gym and basketball court. I love the cleanliness of the building and look forward to spending time in my new home.

We have not ye moved into the courts yet, but so far our experience with the resident staff has been really wonderful! I am someone who asks a lot of questions and so far resident staff have always been quick to answer them and see if theres anything else they can do to help us make our move-in smoother.

We absolutely love it here! We love the amenities and how modern and clean everything is! We frequent the pool and gym and love our apartment so much- we can't wait to have guests over :)

I am planning on moving into the Courts at Spring Mill in a few weeks, the application process was so simple. All staff made it easy to set everything up and help us plan the move. Easiest move of all time, very helpful.

From the day we came to have a tour of the apartment we have had a great experience. We also love the fact that our dog was accepted here. Not a lot of places accept dogs or him. Also, the staff is nice and I love all of the amenities.

Shavonn Jackson has been a great help and made the application process easy. I loved that we could tour the apartments and there was a representative there to answer all of our questions.

The amenities are great, but I wish they were open earlier and later. Also, a dog park would be a great addition. The apartments themselves, have great closets that provide a lot of storage space. The balcony is bigger than anticipated and offers a lot of lounge space.

Maintenance team is amazing. Friendly knowledgeable and clearly takes great pride in their work. I’m still very new but every interaction to date has been positive. Front office team moved mountains for me when I was first looking here and truly set a 100% positive tone.

The community is great. The ammenities are good and the location is really comvienient. The office staff are extremely helpful as well. Overall, this is a great community

Spring mill is an amazing place to live. I chose Spring mill because of the convenience of the train and the short commute to work. Between the amenities, staff, and community - Spring mill is the best place to live.

had my first maintenance request the other day and it was handled quickly and correctly. have had no issues at all since we moved in. the package system is great and easy to use

Friendly and supportive Office and maintenance staff. Great amenities and location. Enjoy the bike path and being near . the train station.

Overall my resident experience has been a good one. The office and maintenance staff have been very helpful and all of the difference amenities are great.

We love the amenities, the location, and the dedication of the staff and maintanence team. We look forward to coming home each day with so many fun things to do in and around the building.

I move in Saturday and cannot wait to see what courts at springhill has in store for Me. The staff (Shavonn)has been wonderful and helpful in the moving process!

The apartment complex is in a great location- the Schuylkill River trail and easily accessible to the train station. Clean and upkept well- a great place to live!

Excellent amenities and very good location. Staffs are very proactive and welcoming. Apartments are very spacious and appliances are up to date.

I have enjoyed my initial move into the Courts at Spring Mill. Everyone we've met at the pool and in the hallway has been friendly and welcoming.

We’ve only moved in a week ago, and so far everything is great! Or move was easy and they accommodate our evening move in time. I love having a peaking spot and there’s always one available! So far, so good!

Very clean at all times. The amenities are great. We do have problems with leaking when it rains hard but the maintenance staff are responsive and friendly. We love all the storage and the layout of the apartment.

Very thin walls, can hear the train, the fire station, and the people above us. The decor needs updating. Maintenance is amazing. Staff is generally helpful but not quick to answer emails without multiple follow ups.

Great place to live! The apartments are beautiful with their high ceilings and new, modern finishings! The amenities are great including the pool, gym, mingle/game room, theater, etc.

The facility is excellent. the amenities are very nice. The other residents and location are great. I wish that rooms had all hard wood, but that is the only complaint that I have on the apartment.

This is my first experience of apartment living and I am absolutely thrilled to be at the Courts. The staff are amazing. My experience could not be better!!