Courts at Spring Mill Station

4.5

4.5

Love my apartment! The insides of the apartment are well done with beautiful cabinets and countertops, big closet, and roomy bathroom! Amenities are great and the convenience of in-apt laundry and at-floor garage parking can't be beat!
We love the Courts. Very apartment building has their issue but here everything get resolved. The staff are great! The environment is always friendly.
Very clean apartments and great amenities. Maintenance crew is also awesome. Love the walking trail behind us and easy access to the train. Highly recommend
The courts are a great place to live! The amenities are a great perk. The grounds are well maintained and always clean. The staff might be the best part though, so friendly and extremely responsive whenever I have a question or concern.
Management has done a good job during the Covid-19 pandemic in keeping the complex clean and organized. I only wish the residents would take a more involved position in keeping things clean as well.
The hard water in the apartment leaves build up everywhere, all over the tub, toilet, baby toys, and it’s impossible to get off Noisy loins neighbors that are not respectful of others
Great place to live. Pleased with the cleanliness, parking, and ease of the move in process. I wish they were a bit more flexible with recreation equipment during the pandemic, but that's a very small thing.
We have enjoyed living here since spring 2018. The staff is quick to answer emails, offer us assistance and update the residents on the happenings around the community.
Love living here but the noise of the neighbors can get way too loud and people do not clean up areas. Otherwise, I feel right at home and like I’m living in a dorm that I can walk around in whatever I want!
My stay at the courts has overall been great. The neighbors are friendly. The customer service is great. The only issue is the basketball court has been shut down because a kid let in 10+ friends to play basketball without masks. Instead off cutting off access for everyone, maybe just cut off access for the kid and his 10+ friends