I enjoy the Ammenities and the coffee machine and the gym and the location. It’s also very clean and parking is always very easy to do at the courts

The community here st the courts is great. Everyone is friendly and we do group activities together quite often. They keep the facility extremely clean and the amenities are beautiful. Besides the high price point, everything is beyond expectTion. You get what you pay for though.

Just moved in, and so far couldn’t be happier with the staff and experience. I moved it on short notice and the office worked with me to make the move as seamless as possible. Rent is high end, but great amenities, great move-in condition and no complaints so far !

The apartments at spring mill station are great. The amenities are good and the location is nice. You're close to the train and within walkin distance to a bunch of bars and restaurants. The staff is wonderful and always helpful.

Great Experience So Far. Management is responsive and facilities are well maintained! I have lived in many facilities around the Philadelphia area where this was not the case.

The experience has been good so far. I recently moved in a couple months ago. The maintenance staff are great. The amenities are also great with the gym and basketball court

This is a great apartment complex to live in. There are tons of amenities like a gym with Peloton bikes, pool with plenty of sunbathing chairs and a packaging system. I love living here!

Clean apt, great utilities and amentities. Friendly staff! Happy to have a place to park my car and the residents I’ve met have been cool too!

I am so happy to be living at the Courts! The move in was perfect and Carrie was amazing to work with! Looking forward to the thirteen months and more, hopefully!

I love living at the Court so far. The amenities are great and management hosts some great get togethers for the residents in the building. My one complaint is that noise travels very easily. That said, it is apartment icing.

Great amenities and apartment space! They are very accommodating for pets, with a bunch of trash cans and potty bags available. The staff are very helpful and friendly!

close to the train. Neighborhood is otherwise bland. Very poorly built a moment, he can hear everything in the apartment above and it’s very disruptive to sleep. The cleaning staff is amazing, the place is kept very nicely. The front desk is OK but all of them can be very ru very poorly built apartments, he can hear everything from the apartment and is very disruptive to sleep. The cleaning staff is amazing, the place is kept very nicely. The front desk is OK and can be very rude.

It’s a really nice apartment complex that makes you feel at home. The amenities are amazing and the community is warm and caring. I have spent a lot of time relaxing in the rec rooms. And it’s comforting see dogs around all the time!

The community and amenities are awesome! This location is close to the train station, shopping, restaurants and everything that you would need.

The resident experience has been very good so far. The staff and maintenance staff have both been nice and helpful. The location by the train is good too.

Well maintained apartments and pet friendly. Tons of amenities which include gym, underground parking, starbucks coffee, lake view and Cycling trail. Easy commute to center city. Definitely worth spending bucks

Great service from maintenance team and office staff. Winter has brought along some noisy pipes and I am hoping there is a long term plan for a fix to this recurring issue.

Such a convenient place to live- the location and having all the amenities to access right in the building. I love having the parking garage and all brand new appliances within the apartment. Makes my life easier!

been very happy so far. building is in great shape and any maintenance requests are handled quickly and correctly. absolutely love being so close to the train to get into the city

I love living at The Courts at Spring Mill Station. My favorite amenities are the gym and the pool! It’s so nice to have access to a gym without the pricey membership and the pool is great in the summer time!

This apartment community is one of the best. Great construction, amenities and great service. I don't ever need to search for another place.

Growing up in New York city, I am used to all kinds of people. I like how residents in our building - especially those with dogs - are so friendly. However, I'm disappointed we don't all clean up after our pets and allow trash and some common areas to be unkept. This is our home...we can do better!

I am loving the addition of the peleton bikes!! Would love to see more added to the gym as they are in high demand! Game changer! Thank you for all you do!

The community is warm and welcoming, the amenities are unparalleled in the area, and the staff is very accommodating. With the building located right by the train station, off of many major highways, and off of back roads into the city, the accessibility to city life is ideal without having to pay city prices for such a great building. Additionally, the accessibility to green space, hiking trails, and other outdoor activities ensures that there really is something for everyone here at The Courts.

So far the staff has been extremely friendly, courteous and responsive to our needs. The building is clean and well-maintained, and the amenities are a huge plus. It genuinely seems like a nice environment to live in.