Great amenities, nice people, inclusive to all. I enjoy living in a clean apartment building with top appliances. The train station makes it very convenient to travel into the city.

Great apartment. Everyone is always so nice and helpful. The staff really go out of their way to make sure we have the best experience. It’s super quiet, clean and well cared for. I feel safe 100% of the time living here.

Great experience. Good management. Easy commute to the city. Good neighborhood. Nice restaurants. Nearby parks for kids. Bike path to valley forge

Most of the staff are great & greet you by name; the apartments are really nice with great closet space; the train-side of the building is really painfully loud when the train goes by honking its horn; very expensive but probably comparable to nearby apartments.

So far everyone has been so nice here at SpringMill. I love all of the features that the community has for the tenants. I am also glad there is always parking available.

The courts are spring mill is a great place to live. Conveniently located next to the train and within walking distance of restaurants. Amenities are good as well.

Unequivocally the best apartment building I've lived in. Family friendly. Phenominal staff with limited turn around. Maintenance issues are taken care of promptly and politely. Appliances could be updated (i.e. washing machine, fans, diswasher), but the apartment itself is better built that you're likely to find anywhere else. Prices are high, but that seems to be the case for the whole area.

Noise: neighborhood noise from fire station and train is very loud regardless where you live in complex. Noise from neighbors above is very loud due to poor construction/insulation of building. The two managers are not friendly and lack customer service skills. The decor is tacky and outdated.

Great place and location. The amenities are better than any other places around and location can’t be beat. The staff are always helpful and responsive to any issues.

Great place to live - would like to have more Gym benches though - maintenance is great, the parties are fun, and the staff is great! Hope to enjoy more social parties in the future!

The courts has impressed us with its great amenities and staff. It is also in close proximity to a number of different restaurants and bars which we enjoy exploring.

The residents here are very friendly and polite. I locked myself out in the garage area near the elevator and a resident was driving pass and saw me. She got out her car and helped me get back in then proceeded to go about her day. I truely appreciated her because I was running late for work.

Lovely apartments, nice staff, amenities are fabulous except that there is an extra fee to reserve the room. The area is filled with fun things to do, haven’t gotten bored yet!

I love the staff here whenever I have an issue they are so helpful. It feels like a home and know they truly care about our happiness. The maintenance goes above and beyond for our needs

The courts of spring mill is a phenomenal place to live. It has been a great experience and we absolutely love our new home!Maintenance has been great! Everything is very clean and the amenities are a plus!

We have been living at the courts for about 9 months now and are enjoying it so far! I can’t really complain about anything except for the fact the fabs don’t work very well with the garage gates.

Great community, great amenities. We love living here and using the pool and gym. The only downside is how much the rent increases every year. It’s way out of line with average inflation or even home market value fluctuations.

The amenities are amazing - the gym is great. They have peloton bikes which is a very great luxury. The Starbucks coffee every day is awesome!

I have lived at the courts for about 5 months now. Some of my favorite amenities include the private parking garage, the gym and pool. This is a quiet and safe area. The convenience of the train station is amazing as well.

No issues moving in! Having the move-in elevator reserved was very useful. I am also quite impressed with the amenities at this apartment complex (gym AND Pilates/yoga room, free electric car charging, and free coffee in business center are some of my favorites). The only problem I’ve had since moving to the courts is that the AC/heat has broken down twice in just 2 weeks. Both times maintenance has responded right away, even when it last broke down on Sunday. Once that gets fixed, I’ll feel much more at peace!

We have been here for almost 3 years. Place is always clean and quiet. Maintenance is on top of everything and they make us feel as though we are part of the community through events and keeping us informed of things.

Good so far. Haven’t lived here that long yet. Noticing a heavy leak from roof that is causing very loud rain drops outside my bedroom windows

Although the on boarding and application process was not very straight forward and other installations were difficult to communicate to staff, living here has been a positive experience and I would recommend to others,

I love living here as the maintenance and proximity to the train station is great. They also do a great job with having events for residents and other little perks. Number 1 complaint is how easy noise travels through the walls. Also, it’s pretty pricey for Conshy.

I absolutely love living at The Courts at Spring Mill. The community is very quiet and conveniently located to the train and running trail! Plus Conshohocken has great restaurants and bars all within walking distance.