No issues moving in! Having the move-in elevator reserved was very useful. I am also quite impressed with the amenities at this apartment complex (gym AND Pilates/yoga room, free electric car charging, and free coffee in business center are some of my favorites). The only problem I’ve had since moving to the courts is that the AC/heat has broken down twice in just 2 weeks. Both times maintenance has responded right away, even when it last broke down on Sunday. Once that gets fixed, I’ll feel much more at peace!

We have been here for almost 3 years. Place is always clean and quiet. Maintenance is on top of everything and they make us feel as though we are part of the community through events and keeping us informed of things.

I have loud neighbors above & next to me. I have to run multiple fans when I cook, even only using my oven, so my fire alarms don't go off. I pay too much to live uncomfortable like this. I don't feel at home here.

Good so far. Haven’t lived here that long yet. Noticing a heavy leak from roof that is causing very loud rain drops outside my bedroom windows

Although the on boarding and application process was not very straight forward and other installations were difficult to communicate to staff, living here has been a positive experience and I would recommend to others,

Living at the courts has been an decent experience. Pro: The amenities are great. Con: The rent renewal amounts are astronomical and the walls are thin in which you can clearly hear your neighbors.

I love living here as the maintenance and proximity to the train station is great. They also do a great job with having events for residents and other little perks. Number 1 complaint is how easy noise travels through the walls. Also, it’s pretty pricey for Conshy.

I absolutely love living at The Courts at Spring Mill. The community is very quiet and conveniently located to the train and running trail! Plus Conshohocken has great restaurants and bars all within walking distance.

I love living here so far. Everyone is very friendly and staff are great and helpful. The amenities are awesome. I definitely would recommend someone to live here.

Been here a year and really like living here. Best part is being right at the train station, but other amenities like the gym, bike path, Luxer package system are also great. The apartment itself is really nice - we get good light and the walk-in closet is awesome. Staff has usually been helpful anytime I've had a question.

Love the new place so far. My roommate and I are getting along great and are having a lot of fun. The room itself is great due to the amount of space and how nice it is. The location overall with the exception of the train coming early in the morning is the best part.

The building and the amenities are good. The staff and maintenance are good and always quick to respond. Location is nice next to the train station.

We are really enjoying how easy it is to live at The Courts at Spring Mill Station. Everything is very orderly and well maintained. We are new to the complex, but the members of the community who we have met are kind.

Love living here for the community, amenities, clean spaces and perks. Great apartments and flexible about making the space your own. Would be 5 stars but rent is expensive for the area.

love it here. already have referred friends and resigned out lease recently. the parking situation is great and so is being so close to the train station.

We have been extremely pleased with the Courts. It is usually very quiet, it’s always kept clean and common areas are very well-maintained, maintenance and staff are extremely responsive!

Everything has been great-- from the newly updated complex to the community amenities and the awesome location. Best apartment I've lived in thus far.

There is a dog in my area that barks/howls constantly. This is very disruptive when I am trying to relax or sleep. I work long hours and having a quiet place to relax is what attracted me to this community.

Great place to live. Lots to do, and very safe atmosphere. The new car vacuums installed are the best, and I am so happy they were added recently!

Great location. Perfect for those commuting to the KOP and Philadelphia area. Amenities are a plus, however the rate is a bit higher than it should be in comparison to other communities.

Great community to live in a great neighborhood. Well maintained apartments and friendly staff. New amenities each year and they organize residents appreciation week every year.

This building is conveniently located, extremely well maintained, great size apartments, best amenities, and we love the staff. Renting here makes it hard to want to buy a house...

We have really enjoyed our first 3 months at the Courts. Residents appreciation week was a great touch in August. The communication regarding the line painting in the garage was done well. We would love to see more options for weight lifting in the gym (bench, smith machine, cable machine, etc), even if it meant getting rid of an elliptical or treadmill.

It's a great place to live! I wish updates were available via email instead of the spring mill website. I also would like extra benches for the gym.

Always on top of things and finally fixed the fire alarm issue! Maintainence is taking a bit longer to respond to our requests but they are nothing urgent. Leasing office is great to work with!