We moved in on July 3rd and love this community. It is in the best, friendliest town in southeastern Pennsylvania. We love the Schuylkill River Walk and the sound of the train going by. Right now the leaves are changing color for fall, and the view out our window is lovely. Sorry we can't take advantage of the dog walking offer, as we have a cat.

Convenient location Loud train, fire station and can hear the upstairs neighbor walking and everything they do (poor construction). Wish there was more public parking for guests.

I love living at the courts! The amenities are awesome, there’s a basketball court!!! And our packages are delivered safely into a locker :)

The building is beautiful and concierge is wonderful. Neighborhood is convenient. Maintenance is efficient. There are so many amenities to choise from.

My first month living at the Courts has been fantastic. Everyone is very nice and pleasant to work with and I have already met many new friends. I use at least one of the amenities everyday, especially the movie theater for Flyers games and Eagles Football.

Prime location, Great Amenities, Prompt Support Staff, Great appliances, Friendly Residents...this List is endless!! Absolutely loving our stay here thus far!!

The Courts at Spring Mill Station is well maintained and very peaceful. The amenities are high-quality and the staff is helpful. It's also in a great location with lots of attractions nearby.

This has been by far the smoothest and best moving experience ever. I want to especially thank Shavonn for speeding things up and making everything as easy as possible, despite the short time frame I had to work with for my job transfer.

I love living at The Courts at Spring Mill. Everything is clean and secure. I feel safe where I live. There are great amenities such as a gym and basketball/volleyball court. I would definitely recommend The Courts at Spring Mill.

Amenities should be open later than 10 p.m. On my tour, I was told that they are opened until 11 p.m. I don't see why its a big deal if the amenities are open later. Other than that, I have had a pretty good experience.

Worth every penny given plenty of amenities, pet friendly, great staff, clean environment and easy commute to center city. Absolutely love it here 😊

As long as I'm in Conshy, this is where I'll be renting. Still an apartment, not to say it's perfect, but staff has been incredibly responsive when I've needed them to be. Only downside is proximity to train (which is also a perk), only because it's so loud! I've gotten used to it, but it's worse down the street where there's also a helicopter landing pad. Residents are generally friendly and it's quiet.

The Courts is an extremely well managed community. I have lived at many Philadelphia apartments... the quality of both the management and the maintenance staff at the courts is superb.

The amenities of the complex are hard to beat. The cleanliness of the community is great and the apartments are up to date. The half a point is for the cost to having a pet in the community.

Courts at Spring Mill Station is an awesome place to live. I love the location and how dog friendly they are. The ammenties are great such as the gym and basketball court. I love the cleanliness of the building and look forward to spending time in my new home.

We have not ye moved into the courts yet, but so far our experience with the resident staff has been really wonderful! I am someone who asks a lot of questions and so far resident staff have always been quick to answer them and see if theres anything else they can do to help us make our move-in smoother.

We absolutely love it here! We love the amenities and how modern and clean everything is! We frequent the pool and gym and love our apartment so much- we can't wait to have guests over :)

I am planning on moving into the Courts at Spring Mill in a few weeks, the application process was so simple. All staff made it easy to set everything up and help us plan the move. Easiest move of all time, very helpful.

From the day we came to have a tour of the apartment we have had a great experience. We also love the fact that our dog was accepted here. Not a lot of places accept dogs or him. Also, the staff is nice and I love all of the amenities.

Shavonn Jackson has been a great help and made the application process easy. I loved that we could tour the apartments and there was a representative there to answer all of our questions.

The amenities are great, but I wish they were open earlier and later. Also, a dog park would be a great addition. The apartments themselves, have great closets that provide a lot of storage space. The balcony is bigger than anticipated and offers a lot of lounge space.

Maintenance team is amazing. Friendly knowledgeable and clearly takes great pride in their work. I’m still very new but every interaction to date has been positive. Front office team moved mountains for me when I was first looking here and truly set a 100% positive tone.

The community is great. The ammenities are good and the location is really comvienient. The office staff are extremely helpful as well. Overall, this is a great community

Spring mill is an amazing place to live. I chose Spring mill because of the convenience of the train and the short commute to work. Between the amenities, staff, and community - Spring mill is the best place to live.

had my first maintenance request the other day and it was handled quickly and correctly. have had no issues at all since we moved in. the package system is great and easy to use