Courts at Spring Mill Station

4.5

4.5

Cong
I miss having social events! Appreciation week is fine, but I do miss having party bbq's, holiday events, and other things that promote meeting people within the apartment complex

Danielle
I’ve only been living here for a few days now, but I love it so far! The gym is great and I love using the Peloton, I just wish there were more of them in there. I’m excited to live here for the next year and maybe more!

Patrick
The location and amenities are amazing! The staff is great and extremely responsive. The size of the apartments compared to others in the area are so much more spacious!

Sara
Everything has been great except for some noise from above neighbors! Love hanging at the pool, the gym, and all the other amenities. Would love to see more residents events in the building.

Alex
It’s been good so far, no big complaints. We really like the free tea, free coffee from the good coffee machine and tomato pie. Pool is good too

Morgan
We moved here from out of state and didn’t get to visit the complex before moving. The staff were super accommodating and took time to answer all of our questions. We have absolutely loved it here so far

Janet
Conveniences of living here are too numerous to count! Worry-free living, super nice team who help to make this place a home, and dog-friendly!

Lindsey
Absolutely love my individual apt. Love maintenance too! There are lots of unsatisfied tenants that I wish mgmt would address in positive ways. Also missing the community building events we had in the past. Sense of community is low. 😔 Also would be nice to hear back sooner on complaints !

Benjamin
Everything has been great so far. Friendly tenants and Michelle is a tremendous help! All of the amenities are top notch. The porters keep everything clean.

Lindsay
I just moved in in June and I’ve had a great experience so far. Michelle was great from the leasing office in getting me settled and whenever I stop by the leasing office with a question, everyone is very helpful. Alicia helped me out the other day by lending me a stamp for a time sensitive document I needed to get out in the mail. Cortez from the maintenance team was super friendly and compassionate after my son got a small cut on his foot yesterday and went to get bandaids and antiseptic for me. Ryan who maintains the pool was very friendly and good with my kids. The amenities, especially the pool and game room, have been awesome for my 5 and 10 year old so far. And I’ve found the residents I’ve met so far to be positive and friendly. So far, so good!