Courts at Spring Mill Station

Two weeks in, and everything has been going great. Maintenance was very quick to address two minor concerns. The building is very clean, and I appreciate the Covid-19 precautions that are in place.
Evelyn has made our experience of finding a new apartment home great! We are very excited to move into The Courts at Spring Mill Station and become part of the community!
The amenities, location, and staff make this place amazing! Moving here from the south, I was worried I would have a hard time adjusting. The atmosphere, neighbors, and location make me feel like I have a little bit of home here.
Great place to live except for the noise. You can hear everything your neighbor does...and they can hear you. Maintenance is great. Haven’t used most of the amenities this year due to COVID.
Staff is very friendly and willing to help! Our wedding got cancelled with covid and they held flowers in the office that I got delivered and asked about the occasion. They made my day by their simple gestures to be friendly and kind. Certainly make new residents feel at home
great unit, environment, and I absolutely love the trail being so close to the building. its quiet when we need it to be and busy when we like it to be.
Great place to live. The amenities are a major selling point. The office crew is amazing and extremely responsive whenever the residents need anything or have questions!
I have been living here for a bit over a year, and have found it overall to be a very pleasant home. The staff in particular are friendly and helpful; the few times I have called maintenance for issues they have been resolved quickly and easily. I have had some health issues and staff has been particularly kind and solicitous to me. I also really like the level of security; I feel very safe.
Everyone was so friendly and helpful when it came to joining the community. From the General Manager to the Matt who guided me every step of the way. Thank you!
walls are very thin, lots of noise Improvements in the change in management noted Maintenance is generally helpful and respectful during a pandemic that really needs to work on fully wearing a mask to cover their noses when entering an apartment