Courts at Spring Mill Station

4.5

4.5

Love my apt ! Parking garage at my floor and access so close to the trail is wonderful! I also appreciate having a donation bin downstairs and lockers for packages! Very convenient! Thanks!
I really like it here. Everyone seem like very respectful and peaceful neighbors. The only take away is the high late fees on rent. As organized as people may be, sometimes things may slip your mind when life gets hectic.
We love this great location in Conshy! Our open and updated unit, fun amenities, and welcoming communities makes the Courts a great place to live!
Really great experience so far! Compared to other apartments I’ve lived in the past this definitely ranks at number one. Highly recommended if you can afford it.
Well maintained apartments in a great neighborhood with septa station a few steps away. Excellent location overall - close to major highways and KOP. Tons of surprises for residents from staff.
The rent is pretty expensive but the staff in the leasing office are very helpful. Wish they can reduce the leasing price since we are having a crazy inflation going on.
The amenities are great and my neighbors are kind. The staff makes sure you’re comfortable and knowledgeable about the property. I just moved in so I was kind of confused about how the amenities worked but the staff gave me a tour and now Im more confident.
Great location, apartment and customer service so far! especially love the closet space and layout of the apartment complete with a wrap around deck. Looking forward to using more of the amenities available!
Love the space of our apartment. We also love the staff! They are super friendly and do a great job of taking care of the building daily. Very accommodating!
Great communication from the building management especially with previous storms, cleaning, and relevant updates for residents. Awesome amenities and very clean and modern apartment.