The staff (maintenance included) has been fantastic and made the moving experience and time living here great. Just wish there weren’t fire alarms as often! I really think installing cameras in stairwells or hallways would be a very worthwhile investment.

Great experience so far, with the exception of frequent fire alarms at terrible times (12:00 am). Luxor also has been annoying lately— two packages haven’t been in the bins they were assigned to.

I love living here, being from upstate New York the courts has a great mix of nature and city feel that allows me to feel at home. Besides the alarms that keep going off I have no complaints!

The amenities here are great, love the basketball court, coffee machine, movie theater. Being next to the River Trail also helps to make sure I get outside!

Pro: Near train station, Maintenance staff, Central location to other things, family friendly neighborhood Con: very thin ceiling can’t hear everything , and hear the train and the fire station , poorly insulated apartment; Office staff can be rude at times, Neighborhood is an eyesore

Very satisfied with the staff and the living conditions. This apartment complex was my boyfriend and I’s first choice and we have not been let down since we moved in

I am a new resident of about a month and live living here so far. Nice upgraded apartments with great amenities. The location in conshohocken is also a plus.

For a minimum of one hundred and forty characters, one would have to type a sentence that is just long enough to complete such which would look just like this.

Friendly staffs and excellent services. Would highly recommend with it perfect location to all crowd who doesn’t like the hustle getting in and out of city traffic but still enjoy the city lifestyle.

The Courts is a great community for anyone from young professionals to retirees. The staff is incredibly prompt and responsive, and all of the amenities can really make life a lot easier for those with busy schedules.

So far it’s been so amazing living here! Super clean apartment and amazing amenities! I love the location close to restaurants and the trail.

Great apartment. I enjoy the shared spaces since I work remotely. Disapointed w/state of washing machine (moldy) and carpet (stained) upon move in (was shared w/management & they responded, thank you). Prices are very high for the location unless this is the new Brooklyn ;-) Love office staff, they are always friendly. Maintenance staff are also always friendly and responsive. I appreciate how clean and well kept the outside area is.

Love the location and amenities. Staff is friendly and maintenance responds same day to any work orders. Having a pool and covered parking is a huge plus.

I have been very pleased with how the maintenance is taken care of everyday, along with any issues that may arise. The amenities are extremely beneficial, as well!

Love living at the courts. Amenities are very nice and clean. Gym is well kept and residents are very nice! We have had zero problems with our apt. And absolutely love living here!

The courts at spring mill has Awesome location and amenities, new apartment units with dream kitchens and huge windows. It has been great living here!

So far so good! Apartment is lovely and parking is awesome! Love all the features and amenities. Leasing Staff is good, could be better. Maintenance team is fantastic! Yet overall it feels like home and thus still give it 5 stars!

This is a great place to live. Very clean, safe and In a great location. It’s right next to the trail and that is a bonus. Parking is also never a issue here.

Been here a few days, everything is great! Is possible, I would like to see an expanded gym with more machines, loose weights and bars for benching

I enjoy the Ammenities and the coffee machine and the gym and the location. It’s also very clean and parking is always very easy to do at the courts

The community here st the courts is great. Everyone is friendly and we do group activities together quite often. They keep the facility extremely clean and the amenities are beautiful. Besides the high price point, everything is beyond expectTion. You get what you pay for though.

Just moved in, and so far couldn’t be happier with the staff and experience. I moved it on short notice and the office worked with me to make the move as seamless as possible. Rent is high end, but great amenities, great move-in condition and no complaints so far !

The apartments at spring mill station are great. The amenities are good and the location is nice. You're close to the train and within walkin distance to a bunch of bars and restaurants. The staff is wonderful and always helpful.

Great Experience So Far. Management is responsive and facilities are well maintained! I have lived in many facilities around the Philadelphia area where this was not the case.

The experience has been good so far. I recently moved in a couple months ago. The maintenance staff are great. The amenities are also great with the gym and basketball court