I am loving the addition of the peleton bikes!! Would love to see more added to the gym as they are in high demand! Game changer! Thank you for all you do!

The community is warm and welcoming, the amenities are unparalleled in the area, and the staff is very accommodating. With the building located right by the train station, off of many major highways, and off of back roads into the city, the accessibility to city life is ideal without having to pay city prices for such a great building. Additionally, the accessibility to green space, hiking trails, and other outdoor activities ensures that there really is something for everyone here at The Courts.

So far the staff has been extremely friendly, courteous and responsive to our needs. The building is clean and well-maintained, and the amenities are a huge plus. It genuinely seems like a nice environment to live in.

Great staff and amenities. The location is perfect! Close to conshy and all the tasty restaurants! The train is close by too, you can get to center city in 30 min.

Convenient location. Wonderful amenities and a friendly staff. The parking garage is a huge plus. Building is fairly quiet, but meeting neighbors can be a challenge.

Very well run building. EXCELLENT staff!!!! I always feel taken care of. I also love the resident events and the charity work organized by Alicia Bloch.

Love living here! The community is great, the maintenance is always on top of things, and the building management always plans great events and makes this place feel like home.

Great living space and location for accessing public transportation and local eats. Staff is always prompt and ready to help whenever necessary.

Overall good experience so far these past few months. Leasing office folks are nice, helpful and approachable whenever I have a question or concern.

For the most part, our experience has been great. There has been some issues but nothing that stops us from loving this place. The apartment community is really a small community, it offers everything which is amazing. You never have to leave home

True luxury living! The amenities surpass all other competitors by a long shot beginning with ample covered parking to a fully equipped gym.

This is an Absolutely amazing place to live! The staff is always pleasant and the people that live here are very nice people. If I have to live in an apartment this is the best place by far!

We love it here! The amenities rock! We get so many compliments on our apartment. Maintenance is responsive. It’s great! The parking garage is perfect for the winter..no more cleaning snow off my car!

This is a really lovely place to live. Safe, quiet, clean, great maintenance team and service, front office staff is very friendly and helpful. It’s only down side is that it’s too expensive, a one bedroom with a view of a parking lot in Conshohocken is not a value of more than $1750 per month...it’s over inflated pricing, but I guess if you can get residents to pay that then why not, but it’s the reason I won’t be staying past my current lease.

The courts at spring mill station are great. The location is great. You're able to walk into town and the train is right there. Good amenities and a friendly staff.

We moved in on July 3rd and love this community. It is in the best, friendliest town in southeastern Pennsylvania. We love the Schuylkill River Walk and the sound of the train going by. Right now the leaves are changing color for fall, and the view out our window is lovely. Sorry we can't take advantage of the dog walking offer, as we have a cat.

Convenient location Loud train, fire station and can hear the upstairs neighbor walking and everything they do (poor construction). Wish there was more public parking for guests.

I love living at the courts! The amenities are awesome, there’s a basketball court!!! And our packages are delivered safely into a locker :)

The building is beautiful and concierge is wonderful. Neighborhood is convenient. Maintenance is efficient. There are so many amenities to choise from.

My first month living at the Courts has been fantastic. Everyone is very nice and pleasant to work with and I have already met many new friends. I use at least one of the amenities everyday, especially the movie theater for Flyers games and Eagles Football.

Prime location, Great Amenities, Prompt Support Staff, Great appliances, Friendly Residents...this List is endless!! Absolutely loving our stay here thus far!!

The Courts at Spring Mill Station is well maintained and very peaceful. The amenities are high-quality and the staff is helpful. It's also in a great location with lots of attractions nearby.

This has been by far the smoothest and best moving experience ever. I want to especially thank Shavonn for speeding things up and making everything as easy as possible, despite the short time frame I had to work with for my job transfer.

I love living at The Courts at Spring Mill. Everything is clean and secure. I feel safe where I live. There are great amenities such as a gym and basketball/volleyball court. I would definitely recommend The Courts at Spring Mill.

Amenities should be open later than 10 p.m. On my tour, I was told that they are opened until 11 p.m. I don't see why its a big deal if the amenities are open later. Other than that, I have had a pretty good experience.