Courts at Spring Mill Station

Lack of communication on issues such as elevator not working. Too many emails about pointless things. There has never been a meet and greet with the new staff.
I don't know yet. I haven't moved in yet. I move in next thursday. Everyone at the Courts at Springmill Station has been very helpful so far.
Amenities were promised to us shortly after our move-in but were not completed until around four months after that date. Extremely loud train noises have seriously impeded our ability to sleep and enjoy our apartment, but management has not been flexible with our lease terms.
My expectations about Spring Mill have not been met. Now that things are finally coming together I am happier, but it was a very rocky start. I still feel like I have a couple unresolved issues with management and in general have not been treated well by management. Management doesn't care about me.
The courts are great place to live, but I wish they were more flexible with residents during this time. Rent is much higher here than other apartment complexes in the area because of the upscale amenities. All of the amenities have been shut down for the virus, which is understandable, but residents have not received any kind of drop in rent or credit with the closure of the amenities. The leasing office is not allowing extra time to decide whether or not to renew leases (3 months before move out) and residents are facing increases in rent for renewals.
Move in was kind of difficult and we ended up throwing out the couch, but it’s been fine so far. Amenities are the best part. The gym is really nice. It would be nicer if the amenities were available 24/7. Everything stops having access by 10pm
The amenities here are great (when they are working which is not often). When brought to the attention of the property manager she replies with attitude and excuses as to why they are not fixed. Aside from that negative aspect the location and floor plans are wonderful!
I have loud neighbors above & next to me. I have to run multiple fans when I cook, even only using my oven, so my fire alarms don't go off. I pay too much to live uncomfortable like this. I don't feel at home here.
I love living here as the maintenance and proximity to the train station is great. They also do a great job with having events for residents and other little perks. Number 1 complaint is how easy noise travels through the walls. Also, it’s pretty pricey for Conshy.
Pros: close to train, family friendly neighborhood, central to may other places commuting wise, quick and skilled maintenance staff Cons: managed very poorly/poor policies in place, loud train and fire station sounds all hours, poor insulation from floors above