have been a resident for 3 years now LOVE it. I am very impressed with the quality and services provided differently recommend anyone looking to live here.

If you sit outside for a couple minutes people ask you Qs like :do you have a cig, or do you have any money, or don’t go over there that’s bad on that side of the complex.

Staff is really kind to me, and I like the area. So far I've enjoyed being here. Only thing I do not enjoy is how the garbage cans are maintained

My experience hasn’t been all too good as far as maintenance. Other then community is pretty quite, not to any disturbances since I’ve been here. I would give higher rating but the maintenance as been prettt terrible.

Courtyard Apartment is a beautiful place to live. I love and appreciate the way and manner the apartment office treats me , listen to me and give me a warm reception whenever I go there to give a complain or do something. They are the best! Also, they are prompt to resolving and finding solutions to any issues you have at your apartment. Their team of engineers are the best and very pleasant.

The move in was a little hectic however the place is nice over all. Rosalinda was amazing as well as the other lady at the front desk. We look forward to living here.

It is nice and clean. and is quiet. But the bathroom drain system not good. I have called many times. they come and fix it but with minimal improvement.

Decent place to live! Very quiet! Pretty much I’m the center of midland! Plenty of eats around! Close to the airport! Neighbors are quiet! You have an upside to having no upstairs neighbors

The ladies are the office are very courteous ! I recommend the apartments. A little to pricey. I just wished they replaced the carpet since I moved it has been old.

Very quiet and clean and comfortable neighborhood. Can't complain about the surrounding at all it's nice to be close to shopping store right behind our apartments. Very nice office management.

Adrianna Cobos has made the property better since she became property manager. If I could change anything, the walls are paper thin at Park square (where we previously lived) but at Courtyard they are much better.

Very quiet place. Decent place with nice size back yard for a small family. In the middle of major Stores and restaurants. Walking distance to some schools and parks.

I’ve lived here since January 2018, I’ve always liked the calm atmosphere. With a family that can be priceless. Courtyard employees always try and get requests taken care of in timely manner. Can’t ask for more.

Resident neighbor very courteous, very social, very clean, very clean. Mail box area is very clean. Pool area is very clean. Gabage area is always clean

We’ve had roaches for over 9 months now, but since management doesn’t say when Orkin is coming, they never spray. We’ve asked repeatedly to be told when Orkin is coming but they never tell us. So we, like all of our neighbors, will be looking for a way out as soon as possible.

LOVE the apartment, a few minor things but overall I feel at home. The cats would be my biggest complaint especially in my backyard constantly.

Very attentive staff that quickly address any concerns. Supportive of local teachers with rental discounts. Friendly office and maintenance personnel that take the time to get to know residents.

Departments are very clean and very taken care of. Maintenance staff is very responsive to any major issues. The only problem is we need a pool fixed for the summer.

I’ve lived here in theses apartments for almost 2 years & still have a mouse issue that’s been here since move in. No one has fixed it still.

Have lived here in this community for the past year, has always been quite and calm in the neighborhood. Any issues that ever arise are solved in timely manner. Can’t ask for more.

I have been here 2 years and I really like it a lot. All the tenants are really nice and we have a really good community. I really enjoy living here

So far so good while staying at the Courtyard Apartments. The laundry mat and swimming pool are very convenient. All of the residents are very nice!

Great staff, very helpful and nice. My apartment is nice had a couple things that needed to be fixed, called the office and they sent over the maintenance man quickly to fix the problem. Fast and reliable service.

It hasn’t been to bad so far. Just a couple of people like to play their music loud. Plus the parking isn’t the best. I NEVER get to park at my front door.

Since new management this complex has improved dramatically. I have lived here going on 2 years and i enjoy it alot. Also a great maintenance guy.