Very attentive staff that quickly address any concerns. Supportive of local teachers with rental discounts. Friendly office and maintenance personnel that take the time to get to know residents.

Departments are very clean and very taken care of. Maintenance staff is very responsive to any major issues. The only problem is we need a pool fixed for the summer.

Have lived here in this community for the past year, has always been quite and calm in the neighborhood. Any issues that ever arise are solved in timely manner. Can’t ask for more.

I have been here 2 years and I really like it a lot. All the tenants are really nice and we have a really good community. I really enjoy living here

So far so good while staying at the Courtyard Apartments. The laundry mat and swimming pool are very convenient. All of the residents are very nice!

Great staff, very helpful and nice. My apartment is nice had a couple things that needed to be fixed, called the office and they sent over the maintenance man quickly to fix the problem. Fast and reliable service.

It hasn’t been to bad so far. Just a couple of people like to play their music loud. Plus the parking isn’t the best. I NEVER get to park at my front door.

Since new management this complex has improved dramatically. I have lived here going on 2 years and i enjoy it alot. Also a great maintenance guy.

We've had problems with ants since day one. Orkin came and sprayed but they didn't go away. Front doors weather stripping was also missing pieces/complete bottom part. Temporary fix was made but never returned to fix properly like stated. Found a cockroach in one of the bedrooms today.

Pool not open!! A few small details on appt. Pretty quiet and safe enviroment. Ao far so good but it would ve great to have the pool open and clean

Only been here a month but service & attention to our needs have been excellent thus far. We had a couple of minor issues that needed fixing, they were dealt with immediately.

Great living. Quiet neighborhood. The maintenance staff is friendly and will fix any problem fast. Really have enjoyed our time living here.

Quiet, convenient access to everything, could use improvements. Needs amenities for residents to access w/ease and notification timing lacks

Very quiet and maintained pretty well. Have been here almost 2 year and they have treated me well. I would recommend to friends and family!!!

I really liked it here but can’t stay now that the rent went up. Now I am going to have to buy a house because it’s cheaper than renting. Ok

Great place to live. I recommend these apartments. They fix things on time and they do what they say will be done. It's a nice and friendly environment.

Office staff is wonderful and that really makes a difference. Apartment grounds and maintenance are kept well. The only thing I don’t like is how expensive the apartment is.