The community has everything anyone could want as a college student. They also always offer great ways to get involved with everyone around such as free breakfasts in the morning, pool parties/get together and scavenger hunts around the community. I would definitely recommend the Cove to any future student.

Love the overall experience of living at The Cove, wish there is an option for them to expand to one bedrooms at there location.However the staff is quick fast and efficient while living at the Cove.

Reply from Cove

Great place to live . Very nice & clean . The people are wonderful & kind . The application process didn’t take long at all . Communication was great

Reply from Cove

Different at first. New to the whole campus housing aspect, but the place is actually very quiet. Definitely centered around the needs for an average college student

Reply from Cove

It's amazing to live at COVE. Friendly staffs and fanatic community experiment. Really looking forward to my life herr in next year. xoxo thx COVE.

Reply from Cove

I've lived here for a year and I've enjoyed staying here. The staff is nice and are willing to work with you. It's convenient when going to class because you can catch the shuttle instead of driving to campus which is nice.

Reply from Cove

The apartments are nice if you keep up with cleaning the amenities & rooms. When i moved in my apartment was a mess but after cleaning and scrubbing it looked nice.

Reply from Cove

Moving to The Cove was the best decision I have made! It’s more beneficial since it’s closer to school and if I don’t feel like driving to school, the shuttle comes right here!

Reply from Cove

I’ve really been enjoying my home at the Cove! The staff at the office is great ! I’m very satisfied with my super deluxe room and the amenities that come with like the pool, gym, and computer/study rooms. I love it here !

Reply from Cove

It’s a good place to live when you’re just starting out and living off on your own. The staff is very friendly, having full access to the pool, volleyball court, and grill is a plus.

Went by to look around because I’ll be staying there in the fall and the staff was friendly and everything looked amazing. Excited to start living there.

Reply from Cove

I feel verh safe living here, it is a very nice apartment complex. The rooms are very clean and modern and the staff is always very helpful and professional

Reply from Cove

Love living at the cove. The apartments are very nice and the staff is extremely helpful and professional. Neighbors aren’t loud and overall it’s a very comforting and safe place to live. Also prime location near CCU

Reply from Cove

Very nice community! I love living near a shuttle stop to be able to get to and from campus and also having neighbors that go to school with me.

Reply from Cove

Great living environment. Love my roommates too so it really makes the living situation feel like home so I'm super excited for next year. Took a tour of the place and loved it. Especially the pool

Reply from Cove

Nice community, close to campus, nice pool. The cove is a great place to stay because of it's great setup and relatively cheap prices along with safety.

Reply from Cove

Love it. Except it needs faster WiFi and working computers. Staff is friendly. However there needs to be a bigger dog park. Everything else is great

Reply from Cove

Overall it’s been pretty good so far. I have very much enjoyed the pool and all the other stuff to do in the complex such as the volley ball courts

Reply from Cove

I like it here it’s nice . I have yet to go to the pool cause it’s been raining but I can’t wait . I think the things you all do for your residents is amazing . Who doesn’t love free food

Reply from Cove

Received a full tour when stopped by. Application process was easy and fast. I got all my questions answered. The only thing I wish is that I have a solid contact email for questions.

Reply from Cove

The Cove is a awesome place to stay. The staff here is amazing and always make you feel comfortable. The price is reasonable, and I cant wait to move in during the fall.

Reply from Cove

AMAZING and really nice looking . I love how friendly everyone is. It’s in a nice community, a lot of parking and close to schoool. Lots of living space

Reply from Cove

Very good, great community and living experience. Right near campus which is a bonus. Rooms are great and comes with a decent kitchen and hd channels are a great bonus.

Reply from Cove

Overall I had a great first year at the cove. All of the staff was nice and meeting new people and living with roommates for the first time was a good experience. They have now became some of my best friends and honestly I would recommend that everyone stay here. The apartments are modern and sleek and just gives you a good vibe. I renewed my lease and probably will until I graduate. Thank you Cove Staff for such a great experience.

Reply from Cove

Everything looks amazing and comfy. Im going to enjoy everything about it. Its in a safe and peaceful neighborhood. The staff is very friendly and welcoming.