I love the Cove. It’s the most affordable college student living area. It is always clean. My neighbors are respectful. The Cove staff is always eager to serve their community and help with any problems at hand.

I really like living here. The staff at the office are very nice, friendly, and helpful. I like how fast maintenance requests are fulfilled and how nice the guys are. I also liked how clean it was when I moved in last August.

great place to stay, but I find that the apartment has trouble with our tv connection. Grounds are kept very nicely, Staff is great and super nice and helpful

Great location if you are attending CCU! Walking distance to CCU shuttles! Staff is friendly, and the a amenities are nice. Its definitely worth whar you pay for.

I love living here at the cove. It’s a very quiet environment, the people are friendly as well as the staff, and it’s great for the price. Only issue I have is the spotty WiFi. Other than that I recommend living here to anyone!

Very nice and clean. The price is very affordable and the apartments are decent. The people are nice but there is alot of people that smoke and that is a little annoying.

I love Staying at the Cove because it’s beautiful inside and out. It’s also a fun experience talking to the staff, there are many things to do around the area.

The cove is the absolute best place I’ve ever lived at! The staff is amazing. Maintenance is always fast solving issues! I love all the amenities, especially the dog park!

I like the Cove; it is nice. I prefer it over the other current student living options. From the space to the location and competitive prices.

Great community. I loved the atmosphere. The workers there were really nice and they were helpful and answered all my questions quickly and efficiently.

Love it here the people are friendly the atomosphere is awesome. And whenever i have something that needs to be fixed it’s done ASAP. Good place to live

LOVE THE COMMUNITY!! My only complaint would be some of the maintenance in my apartment that has not been successfully completed but other than that I truly like when I live.

Staff is very friendly and professional, upstairs neighbors are very loud at all hours of the day or night. Other than that I really enjoy living here

The cove offers not only the college environment experience but real world live experience living. The areas such as the pool and the workout facility are top shelf. The fellow students in the community are also a joy to be around due to the diversity of culture I LOVE THE COVE.

It's pretty chill. I would recommend my friends to live here. The cove has a lot to offer I believe. Only problem is the limited ways to pay rent

It’s a great place to live. My apartment often requires a lot of maintenance however. A lot of things aren’t up to date in our kitchen. I love how close it is to campus however.

The only thing is some of the appliances need relplacemtn. And the fire alarms go off when I boil water so cooking stir fry is a huge issue for me.

So far I am enjoying my stay and I haven’t had any problems while staying here so that is even more better. I wouldn’t mind recommending someone to this place.

I have really enjoyed my time here at the cove. Everything is close and convenient. The staff is very friendly and it has an outstanding atmosphere. Very glad I have renewed my lease twice

The appliances could be better, but maintenance always does what they can promplty. Management is good. The overall environment at the Cove is friendly and comfortable. The giveaways are awesome.

Great value, comfortable living space. Friendly residents and staff. Apartments are ample size with nice amenities. Total utility inclusion is a major plus.

The cove is an awesome place to stay. Not a bad price and the staff are always nice and helpful. Very lucky to have found this place. And already signed my lease for next year.

I really enjoy living at the cove. I love that they always give out free things and always plan fun activities. Just renewed my lease for next year!

I love the cove. Its a very bright laid back neighborhood. If you go to ccu or hgtc you can take the bus to and from. Also we have a 24 hour gym and a nice pool

I love living at the Cove. I love the pool area and there is never big noise issues. I used to work at the library at 1 am so I would be outside at late hours and ive never felt unsafe at the cove. Its been a good experience overall.