Overall a great community and am very glad to have lived here for two years! There are hardly any noise issues to contend with and great maintenance personal!!!

Very nice place to live! Love my experience here. Living close to my friends and to school is very convenient and improves my quality of living.

Reply from Cove

my experience has not yet begun, however when my friend and I went together to look for places, the people at the cover were very informative and friendly

Reply from Cove

Just signed, process was made easy! Great people work at front desk and are always willing to answer your questions. Can’t wait to start next year here!

Reply from Cove

Loved my time living here and can’t wait to get back in that awesome pool for the summer! I also wish that I could live here longer, but the future awaits!

Reply from Cove

Overall great place to live improvement only needed in general upkeep of grounds. Otherwise friendly environment would be willing to refer others to the cove.

Reply from Cove

Great community with great staff and nice rooms available. I would definitely recommend to the cove to anyone looking For a place to stay in Conway.

Reply from Cove

The Cove has been an amazing place to live. The proximity to Coastal and the events held here keep living at the cove interesting. When moving into the cove the rooms were exactly as shown on the picture.

Reply from Cove

I enjoy the space of the apartment and the utilities. The staff is very nice and helpful. There is occasionally trash left in the breezeway which can be annoying.

Reply from Cove

Great place! Mail is a little disorganized. Other than that, I inoquivically love this residence. I’ve lived here continuously for two school years, and I can’t believe I was so irresponsible as to live at another apartment complex.

Reply from Cove

When I requested to move into another suite the Cove staff was really great at giving me new options and was very quick to give me information on a new room and when I could move. They gave me great options and placed me in a great room with great roommates. Along with being great with resigning my lease deals.

Reply from Cove

This is the best rental residence I have ever lived in. The quality of the building, the staff and the location are spectacular. The cost is competitive to the market despite being on the upper range of quality in the area.

Reply from Cove

I enjoy living at the Cove! Quiet environment. Has great amenities, friendly staff and also does events to unite the community and have fun. The only complaint is the WiFi.

Reply from Cove

So far so good, staff have been really great touring the campus . Very easy getting into the unit . Staff seems to be very welcoming to me .

Reply from Cove

Great place to live. Beautiful landscape. They make it very comfortable. A Fully equipped kitchen was just what I needed for my love for cooking.

Reply from Cove

I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and it’s been okay so far. The staff is awesome and maintenance is always done in a timely manner. I just wish the apartment was bigger and had more storage in the bedrooms. I like having access to computers, printers, a gym (which needs more equipment, but is okay), and the pool. The dog park is a great added feature for owners.

Reply from Cove

Very nice so far, easy move in, helpful staff. If in school very close to campus also not too far from the beach! Also very well built and taken care of!

Reply from Cove

The apartments above and below can be quite loud late at night. Despite the noise, I have enjoyed my time at the Cove. I already resigned my lease for next year.

Reply from Cove

Very nice and affordable. Close to campus and good location for gas, groceries, and food places. Good and clean amenitities. And pet friendly

Reply from Cove

I love it here! Love that the staff is friendly and the amenities are nice and clean. I also feel very safe while in my apartment which is great!

Reply from Cove

The Cove is a really good place to live. You can take the shuttle to go to the compus if yo are Coastal Carolina University student. Very nice and quiet place.

Reply from Cove

Living at The Cove was absolutely wonderful, the staff does nothing but their best to assist your needs. The amenities around the property as great. The hammocks are highlight especially after spending the day in the heat.

Reply from Cove

As I’ve seen and toured around this place is awesome I move in soon but I can’t wait it looks like it’s pretty safe and all of that out there I can’t wait to move in soon!

Reply from Cove

I love it here. It's affordable, clean, and a fun place to live. It's so close to the university and is awesome. I love staying here. Would definitely recommend it to everyone

Reply from Cove

Great complex and super close to Coastal. Rooms are very nice and has everything you need. Pool and weight room is also a huge bonus. I would recommend.