Nice people.. it was difficult to get stuff signed I had to call back alot but no other issues so far. But better pricing than anything else I could find

Living at the Cove has been overall a good experience! I love the location and having the choice of riding the shuttle if I'd like. Just be aware of the overage charges, because it is indeed not difficult to get one.

I really like the fact that my roommates are familiar with everyone in their building. Everyone communicates issues directly instead of taking an opportunity to spread a rumor about someone.

I love this community because the management really sets them apart from other competitors ! Warm welcomes and knowledgeable help. I moved in today and very excited to live here. Interior design is great and I like the gym facility a lot .

As summer has come upon us, the spiders in the breezeways have become something of a nuisance, and I am scared of them. But other than that I love it here!

A good and quiet place to live here. You can take the teal shuttle to go to campus if you study at Coastal Carolina University. The price is nice.

Reply from Cove

Hand down the most amazing student housing apartment complex! No other complex can compare! I have had the best experience here and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else except The Cove at Coastal Carolina! 💚

Reply from Cove

I love staying here!! Best student housing around. The staff is amazing and very friendly! Also, the rates are affordable especially since utilities are included.

Reply from Cove

Love the cove!!! Best housing at CCU. I’ve tried several assorted housing developments, and I’ve found that the cove’s staff are by far the most accommodating.

Reply from Cove

I loved living at the Cove! It was so nice to be close to campus and having a maintenance team that was quick to respond. All of the issues throughout my two years of residencies were minimal and corrected quickly. So sad leaving this community!

Maintenance comes in a timely fashion and management willing to explain any changes made in apartment policies. There is always something going on around the property.

Maintenance is very quick. The pool area is nice besides that un pleased. The double apartments are very small. I pay way to much for what I’m getting.

this place just rocks, when i have a problem i just go talk to the guys downstairs in the office and they always help me out, the gym is amazing.

Reply from Cove

Overall the cove is a nice place to live. The rooms are a nice size and the amenities are always nice and clean. The pool is never over crowded and I can always find a place to sit. Being close to UP is nice to visit friends and to ride the shuttle to class.

A great place to live and experience the college experience. also the amenities located onsite are convenient use which helps on a busy study day.

The Cove is a great place to live close to campus! The amenities such as the pool and gym are nice and usually not too crowded. There are also a lot of community activities the Cove hosts that allows residents to get to know each other and win prizes!

Nice place to stay not to noisy and really peaceful. I enjoy the gym and pool , also the staff is really great and helpful. This place is worth every dollar

Great rooms with furniture and tv provided in the living room which is good. Friendly staff members willing to help. The only flaw is parking at night is difficult because of the number of cars.

Often times the individuals who live in the same building will leave garbage or food laying around the stairwells and when you walk out you can smell dog feces and it doesn't make walking around the buildings too pleasant.

I love living here at The cove. They love their residents and do things that everyone can be involved in. I just renewed my lease and will be renewing again.

It is a great place to live it is very convenient and everything you need is near by. The Cove hosts lots of different events for residents to hang out and meet one another, it's tons of fun!

Reply from Cove

Perfect place to live while still in school. Plenty of activities to help relieve some extra stress as well! Extremely clean and nice and quiet can’t wait to live here next year!

Reply from Cove

The maintenance staff and leasing office staff are always so friendly. I enjoyed living here. The pool and gym are very nice and the courtyard is beautiful

Reply from Cove

My friend moved in for the summer and the staff was very helpful in assuring us that our living plans would be taken into account even with all the confusion!

Reply from Cove

The Cove has been fine the last two years. Staff are great, but maintenance is not always effective and people are very loud. Packages are often too slow to be processed which does not seem like a staff issue so much as a better setup might be more efficient for both residents and staff. Rent is ultimately too high for the type of units these are.