ReNew Hyde Park

The property manager Brook is amazing and helpful . Whenever we have an issue it is resolved in a timely manner. Just a great property manager
Too many kids are out of control. No parental supervision. Kids play in the laundry room and again no parental supervision. I do like our new maintenance man, Josh. He stays right on top of things. And in the office Angelica is one of the nicest people I have ever spoken to and I sincerely appreciate all that she has helped me with.
when i first looked into renew hyde park i didn't have much of an expectation. it was the cheapest i could find on the market at the time and usually low priced apartments tend to be trashy. you can guess my surprise when i moved into my one bedroom and discovered it was actually quite nice. it had recently been remodeled with new carpet and paint. the appliances are updated and working well, especially the air conditioner. i have no complaints about the office or the maintenance staff. the office hasn't given me any problems or tried to "pull the wool over my eyes" like most apartment complexes try to do... everything promised to me in move in was given to me, including the $500 off move in! the community is nice, with a beautiful pool and laundry room. the pool is nice and although i still need to get down there and try it out it always is kept clean. there's a playground and basketball court for the children. the area is nice it's next door to h-e-b which makes for easy shopping and across the street from the post office. there's also a kent kwik convenience store/gas station, a starbucks, and a whataburger within walking distance. plenty of nearby shopping venues, the mall is just up the road... all in all my experience has been very positive! thank you to everyone in the community for making a good living experience especially during the pandemic.
Work orders get put in for maintenance but it takes forever to come, if they ever come at all. This complex also has no handicap rails or other items incase the residents are handicap. They want to put in BBQers but no rails for handicap to walk up the stairs to get the mail. No handicap ramps near parking as well.
My experience at Coventry Pointe has been pleasant as the community is very nice and my commute to work and my many doctors offices is very convenient.
1 star
The laundry mat has taken my money several times and the office can’t do anything because they are an outsourced company who services laundry machines. My new apartment smells like cigarettes so bad at diff hours of day think it’s my neighbor but I thought this was a non smoking place so I am not sure how my apt smells so bad everyday it gives me migraines. There is more but I am tired
They appreciate us but the laundry room is always dirty, it's up to the residents to call for maintenance, when things have needed to be done in the apartment, it rarely gets done without constantly asking for it to be done.
The manager was very friendly and helpful. She helped us out in many ways and continues to do so. She’s always there if needed. Good location, quiet, and has community events. Very friendly atmosphere.
Great living here. A Great shout out to Ms. Stacey for helping out. Everything is within driving distance. I just go around the block. Haha😁
Great community have enjoyed our time here at Coventry pointe apartments definitely will recommend to anyone looking for a new place to call home