My experience at Coventry Pointe has been pleasant as the community is very nice and my commute to work and my many doctors offices is very convenient.

The laundry mat has taken my money several times and the office can’t do anything because they are an outsourced company who services laundry machines. My new apartment smells like cigarettes so bad at diff hours of day think it’s my neighbor but I thought this was a non smoking place so I am not sure how my apt smells so bad everyday it gives me migraines. There is more but I am tired

They appreciate us but the laundry room is always dirty, it's up to the residents to call for maintenance, when things have needed to be done in the apartment, it rarely gets done without constantly asking for it to be done.

The manager was very friendly and helpful. She helped us out in many ways and continues to do so. She’s always there if needed. Good location, quiet, and has community events. Very friendly atmosphere.

Great living here. A Great shout out to Ms. Stacey for helping out. Everything is within driving distance. I just go around the block. Haha😁

Great community have enjoyed our time here at Coventry pointe apartments definitely will recommend to anyone looking for a new place to call home

Its been a great experience living here community is nice and clean quiet place maintenance and staff are great they are prompt in resolving issues

Love the ladies in the office..my neighbors are cool .the lady around the corner is crazy but whatever lol.maintenance man is nice too. Pretty cozy.

I've lived here for 3 years and its been great! Love the neighborhood and the staff is really good. will most likely renew again anyways!!!!

Very helpful and caring people. Need to clean up the property better but other than that it’s great. My kids love the playground. Great community

Apartment is comfortable but have not met my neighbors yet. Was hoping that there would be some type of community activities that would give me an opportunity to meet my neighbors.

I am happy with the apartment, though I had a mouse problem that I took care of myself. Hope no more mice get in...and have a couple of holes I need patched up to prevent more mice.

everything is brand new. The manager was super nice. Parking is easy be because nothing is assigned and I can look out from my balcony and see my car

So far pretty pleased, only issue I have noticed is people not keeping dogs on leashes or them cleaning up their poop. Would also love to see less shopping carts around.

Love the community quiet and safe the staff is nice maintenance is quick to fix problems when you request a work order the complex is kept clean

It's pretty quiet, apartments are nice, maintenance guys are fast to fix things, environment is pretty relaxed. Management is always willing to help

We have been here over 1.6 years and we love it. The staff is amazing. Brittany and the maintenance dept. are extremely helpful. We have some nice neighbor and I just love our nice little spot.

I appreciate the staff, location and access to parking lot and layout of apartment and facility. Repairs if needed are fixed quickly and have renewed my lease because of all mentioned above

i love living at coventry point apaprtments. i feel like its a pretty quiet neighborhood. it is also safe. i have lived here for more than 3 years

I've lived here for 3 years! Being able to pay Bill's online saves money on money orders and time going to pick them up. Although prices may be higher than expected the staff works hard and are friendly

My experience here has been great so far, I love living so close to things, and I love having great neighbors, the office staff is super nice as well.

It’s a nice place to live, I love my apartment it’s very quiet. I just feel as if the property should be cleaner and the laundry mat should be cleaner.

The office & maintenance has always been so patient and friendly with us. Though the rent can get a little high in peak time, they’re always willing to work with you and help you find the best options for your family. So glad to live in this safe community

Office staff is very efficient!! The application process was a breeze with the help of the staff. Love the resident portal. Great facility!!

Pretty quit neighbors and so close to the grocery store and by the cheapest gas stations as well the park is well maintained and the pool just makes it perfect set for this west Texas heat