ReNew Hyde Park

4.3

4.3

1 star
The laundry mat has taken my money several times and the office can’t do anything because they are an outsourced company who services laundry machines. My new apartment smells like cigarettes so bad at diff hours of day think it’s my neighbor but I thought this was a non smoking place so I am not sure how my apt smells so bad everyday it gives me migraines. There is more but I am tired
Needs a little TLC on the landscape and trash area always full of furniture people leave behind. Also the laundry room is always very dirty and hot. Maybe hire a cleaning person
I am happy with the apartment, though I had a mouse problem that I took care of myself. Hope no more mice get in...and have a couple of holes I need patched up to prevent more mice.
Work orders get put in for maintenance but it takes forever to come, if they ever come at all. This complex also has no handicap rails or other items incase the residents are handicap. They want to put in BBQers but no rails for handicap to walk up the stairs to get the mail. No handicap ramps near parking as well.
Apartment is comfortable but have not met my neighbors yet. Was hoping that there would be some type of community activities that would give me an opportunity to meet my neighbors.
My experience at Coventry Pointe has been pleasant as the community is very nice and my commute to work and my many doctors offices is very convenient.
My experience here has been great so far, I love living so close to things, and I love having great neighbors, the office staff is super nice as well.
It's pretty quiet, apartments are nice, maintenance guys are fast to fix things, environment is pretty relaxed. Management is always willing to help
It’s a nice place to live, I love my apartment it’s very quiet. I just feel as if the property should be cleaner and the laundry mat should be cleaner.
The office & maintenance has always been so patient and friendly with us. Though the rent can get a little high in peak time, they’re always willing to work with you and help you find the best options for your family. So glad to live in this safe community