Coventry Square
4 stars135 Reviews

The security system is real bad.. like parking security and stuff but everything else is pretty ok... staffs who work there are nice (not all but there are some who are my favorite)
The application process has been such a wonderful experience. I can’t wait to discover the community and get into my new home !!!!!!! Thank you Coventry Square !
It’s been good everything is smooth here. The apartment has a lot space. Been living here for almost 4 years and planned to stay more longer.
Conventry Square Apts are very nice place to live. Been here for about 7 years. I love the staff always helpful and I professional. The location is great! Close to a lot of stores and restaurants. Had no problems here.
Overall residents keep to themselves and will help out when you need it. I have had the privilege of introducing myself to my neighbors and had a good time talking them.
I don't the painted over, roach infested, under fresh carpeted, leaking ac unit in the apt im paying for. Can't complain otherwise. I love the utilities an courtyard an Mr Gustavo has always helped me out going above an beyond. I would like to plant a rose bush by my area though
This is the awsome apartment that I have lived, staffs is friendly, and neighbors as well. This apartment closes many places to go such as banks, market, freeways, etc.
Great customer service. Like the location and nice apartments. Quiet residents good neighbors. Maintenance fixes things in an orderly fashion. 👍👍
Apartment has cracks all over. Staff is friendly and helpful though. It is affordable but the area isnt the best. You hear gun shots in neighboring apartments often.
People walk there pets and don’t pick up after them. The dog poop stay there for about a week and no one picks it up. They se d you to notes about grill being out but the has been a dead animal on the light for about 6 months and no one cleans it .