Coventry Square

Every complex has their issues however somethings shouldn't be done. I am a person that follows up as I understand dealing with so many residents, you can forget some things. The staff don't follow up on anything and they forget everything. If you don't follow up, it will be considered out of sight, out of mind. Maintenance comes rather quickly. I have a older apartment so it requires maintenance regularly. I rarely hear any noise outside, so I would consider it pretty quiet.
So far I love it here. It’s quiet, comfortable and close to everything. I love the fact the my unit includes a laundry area. The staff is friendly and very helpful.
My experience with Coventry Square has been good so far. Whenever I submit requests for things being done in my apt, they respond the same day and take care of the issue.
Conventry Square Apartments has been my home for more than six years. I have always had a very good experience with the office staff. I have had no problems with maintenance coming to repair something. Also the location is great! Convenient to hwy 290 and hwy 6.
I love these apartments just wish the washer and dryer was bigger but other than that it is a good place to live the staff is really nice and they try there best to make u comfortable
Pros: Great apartments and family friendly. The noise level is amazing. Con: The only problem is the car break in. Why have security if they just stay parked vs driving around
It was great everyone in the office was very and very professional. My move in It wasn't any problems. It's quite in back where my apartment is.
Love it here, everyone is nice and the area is quiet, i would change the space of the apartments so that they were not so close together but other than that; *thumbs up*
I enjoy living on COVENTRY SQUARE property. The front office personnel are great,the property is clean and maintained. I have lived here 7years I have sufficient parking for my 3 vehicles.I feel at home. .
Still going strong. The people are really kind and the staff is amazing. Really enjoy everything for the most part. Hopefully I can stay here longer once my lease is up.