Been here for 6 years or more. Love the location and everything is so convenient. The staff has been amazing. Love my home. The schools are excellent. My daughter finished from Cy Falls and has gone to college.

So far so good everything looks good. Everything looks good. Like it so far... getting the hang of it growing to like it.. my so likes it...

it has not been the greatest I hope it changes. before moving in the girls at the office gave me wrong information, the manager is never at the office

My experience so far has been ok. The area is clean and very quiet. The people that I have encountered are nice. The front office is very prompt and helpful.

Nice rooms, quick responses, and good management. They leave you to your space and are very understanding when it comes to your situation. They really try to help

The apartment size is nice the community is pretty chill the only thing I would change about this place is the parking but other than that I wouldnt change anything else

I haven’t quite moved in yet but , Ashley is a great worker who goes above and beyond to assure that you are taken good care of. She is the best!!

Great place to live. Fhjdkdn jfbdbfbf didn’t f. Ffjfbc. Fbfnc. Fjfnftjt t thrjfbf rhf tbdhtbrhf. Ruth fr did t did t did r f t rjfjt fjf rue t the f turbid thrift f

Resident for years. The staff is friendly and great. Have problems every now and then with the neighbors. Other than that I can’t complain about anything else.

Los apartamentos de Coventry son comodos, buenos precios, tranquilo y estan al pendiente de los detalles. Me encantan. Gracias por su trabaj

This place is paradise compared to our last apartment. It’s quiet, there is always parking, maintenance is so nice and the day you call, office staff so very helpful, and the apartment itself is just great.

No roaches but the bathtub drain clogs after a day or two of it getting "fixed", and I can hear my neighbor upstairs moving around a lot. So 3 stars

Most recommend , clean , organized an quick with Maintenance , extremely friendly , love the idea of security with gated community. Affordable as well

I enjoy living in this neighborhood and apartments. I like a nice and quiet area to live at. That's why I decided to stay for as long as I did. But, sometimes the maintenance on certain major task can take awhile to get done.

The staff is great community is always cleaned!!! Maintenance is always taking care of any problems or concerns. The community is child friendly and it’s really quite.

Love living here so quiet the lady’s in the office are very pleasant they make you feel so welcome & always have time to answer any question

Most of my experience has been extremely positive. I am very close to my work, the neighborhood and neighbors are nice, and I have only had a small number of issues with the apartment itself. I would suggest more communication with maintenance workers as I have provided feedback for in the past. I have had multiple negative experiences with needing appliances looked at. The only other complaint would be related to the yelling coming from my neighbors below me. It is clearly a family with children who are often being yelled at. This does not happen late at night and really doesn’t affect me so it is very livable, just not the most pleasant. This is a very mild complaint. The maintenance and staff customer service are really the only things that took any stars away.

After living here for a while, I have come to enjoy living here. Orders could be done in a more timely manner, but other than that, everyone has been super friendly!

I have been at theses apartments for about 1 year and a half now and I enjoyed my stay here. the staff are very kind and helpfully, it’s somewhat quiet over here but I’m fine with that, i feel very comfortable here And I’m happy to have a place that I can just relax.

I saw the reeves and was kinda iffy, after all I took the chance. Not a bad place at all. Good location quiet at nights staff is nice a lot of perking

Finding Coventry square was a blessing. We had been applying in many places we kept loosing money on application fees and the people were not friendly. But we found Coventry and immediately I got the sense that these ladies were here to help. Stephanie, Tiara, Ashley were amazing with us always guiding us and keeping us up to date. We finally moved in yesterday and I could not be happier. Thank you

It's okay. I'm just glad that they fixed the hole on the street. Good job! Pool is always clean and things are relatively quite. Could use a new playground though.

Office staff very nice and knowledgeable and willingness to help as well and try to help as much as possible. Maintenance is a little slow to complete certain things.

I'm giving this lovely place a solid 3 stars. Ive lived here for almost 4 years and I have to say they need a better maintenance team that looks over everything in the apartment before saying its actually ready. The ladies in the leasing office are amazing though. Cant top that!

Quiet apartment complex for the most part. There has been a few nights where I hear arguing outside. The staffing isn't as professional as I'd like but I havent had too many issues.