Coventry Square

3.7

3.7

Mary
I have been here for eleven years so that should say something about Conventry Square Apartments. My experience here has been great! I love the location, it’s close to all the best restaurants and shopping centers. Also convenient to hwy 6 and 290.
Charles R.
To be honest as far as the people here it’s kool everybody gets along and there’s never any drama they can get better management tho because the one they have now doesn’t care about nothin
Rolando
It been a good experience. Some things need to be worked on like more staff so peoples apartments can be fixed in a timely manner. I had my apartment flood and still has no came and fixed my carpet it’s a inch from the wall so nails are sticking out everywhere.
Jovana
The apartments are not bad for the price but I will say, the apartment was unclean when I first moved in. The cleaning ladies did nothing it appeared and were just chatting on their phones when I arrived.
Faith
I just feel like the Maintenance just take there own time they come when they want to the most I waited for them was about two weeks before they came
Brandon
I'm glad the gate is fixed and we have a new key pad. Those were great improvements. The camera at unit B section is still facing down. I'm not sure if the cameras are to protect the parking lot or the gates, but it's not doing its job for anything now.
Brittany
Maintenance has dropped tremendously since the company was bought. I have work orders from August still needing to be completed and we are in November. I haven't had to interact with the office staff anymore and that has turned out to be a good thing.
Ashley
Great place, nice people, friendly management. We are so happy to have found this place 😃 Very clean and quiet. We looked at tons of other places and this was one of the best, plus the washer and dryer
Nyountoe
Quiet place. Lots of stray dogs and cats on property. Nice people. Since I moved in all the amenities that I am paying for I have been out of order. Lots of hidden fees on rent
Charles R.
They never really fix stuff they just patch everything up but hey it is what it is ima just move once my lease up hdhdjdjdndhhehehehebebebhehe