Coventry Square

3.7

3.7

McKayla
New to the community & area love it so far the staff are very friendly. Love the area it is in. Lots of food & grocery in the area. Prices are good too.
Baylee
My husband and I moved from tennessee. this is a great apartment other than the roaches (which is hard to not have in texas we found out). Other than that everything is well.
Brandon
I don't know exactly what happened in the last 2-3 years, but I know I'm not the only one that sees a decline by work orders not being prioritized and handled effectively. Maintenance may come and see the problem, but more times than none it won't be resolved until I make another work order.
Jazmine
The gates brake often, the pool has never been open and I have been here for a year now, my air has gone out more times I can count, but I like it. They are under new management so Lear’s see how this year goes.
Pepper
Coventry Square is a quiet and peaceful community. Everyone that I have met here so far has been so nice. I feel safe and my neighbors are cool. I love it here!
Kristin
Love the location! Community is quiet which is very, very nice. Has plenty of parking- a huge plus! Maintenance could be a little quicker at getting to work orders...but I understand their busy. Office staff is very friendly and helpful.
Trang
Efficient and nice facility. Always take care of resident fast when something is wrong. I love staying in here and will suggest to my friend if they need apartment
Mary
It’s a great place to live convenient To all the great shopping centers And grocery stores close to Highway six and 290 Highway. The staff is very professional and do get things taken care of fast .
Faith
I just feel like these apartments are not safe no more it’s like something happens to your car and you tell the office and they don’t do anything about it when we moved here they had security now they don’t
Johnathon
about 2 months ago
Great complex and office staff are really attentive and give great customer service. They always find a solution to the problem and always care!