I love these apartments just wish the washer and dryer was bigger but other than that it is a good place to live the staff is really nice and they try there best to make u comfortable

Reply from Coventry Square

Pros: Great apartments and family friendly. The noise level is amazing. Con: The only problem is the car break in. Why have security if they just stay parked vs driving around

Reply from Coventry Square

It was great everyone in the office was very and very professional. My move in It wasn't any problems. It's quite in back where my apartment is.

Reply from Coventry Square

Love it here, everyone is nice and the area is quiet, i would change the space of the apartments so that they were not so close together but other than that; *thumbs up*

Reply from Coventry Square

I enjoy living on COVENTRY SQUARE property. The front office personnel are great,the property is clean and maintained. I have lived here 7years I have sufficient parking for my 3 vehicles.I feel at home. .

Reply from Coventry Square

Still going strong. The people are really kind and the staff is amazing. Really enjoy everything for the most part. Hopefully I can stay here longer once my lease is up.

Reply from Coventry Square

As long as I and my Fiancée has been here I can I haven’t had any problems I love it here . I feel safe to come and go to work . Thank you Coventry Square for the safe apartment

Reply from Coventry Square

I love it here! Ashley is always so helpful. The only problem is my downstairs neighbors barking dog. The dog barks all night long! Someone help! I don’t know what to do about it but everything else is amazing!!

Reply from Coventry Square

In the beginning, it was rough. As the years gone by, it’s gotten a lot better. The community and staff are very friendly! Don’t have much to complain about.

Reply from Coventry Square

3 stars so far as I've only been there a week. Good maintenance response and friendly staff. Still having some minor issues but overall okay.

Reply from Coventry Square

Seriously disappointed waste of hard earned money. They lie and say one price then when they get your money they add on other fees.Ask for money back they say its nonrefundable. Ive been here one week & hate it already.

Reply from Coventry Square

So far Ashley is my favorite she has been more than patient with me and so helpful. Everybody is so friendly and welcoming. I would recommend these apartments to my friends and family.

Reply from Coventry Square

It was fun n cool had fun with my family I’m friends we be chilling just been cooking watching tv I like everyone they nice n real cool they nice

Reply from Coventry Square

I like this place especially the location of my unit. There is an easy access to the market stores and to the highways. Although we are adjusting gradually, my family love it here. The place is clean, The neighbors are also nice.

Reply from Coventry Square

It's gotten better. But I never got a chance to get the gym card. I was told the card machine doesn't work, yet it was never fixed after months of following up.

Reply from Coventry Square

I really enjoy living here, nice staff, good maintain and excellent atmosphere for anyone who love to live in quiet except from the neighbor sometimes.

Reply from Coventry Square

My car has been broken into and nothing was done or said about. I had to put in 5 requests for my stove before it actually got fixed to use since I moved here almost 9 months ago. I referred someone and they signed a lease and I have been getting nothing but the run around with that issue. My renters insurance has been valid since living here yet they keep charge me for not having renters insurance and can't tell me why it keeps happening.

Reply from Coventry Square

Its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its alrught its alright room for improvement and i just like the viee ok

Reply from Coventry Square

Very few flaws:) nice office staff and great service. Manager is awesome, Ashley is still my favorite, I just love my home despite a few minor fixable flexible issues. The pool is always clean and such a nice sight :)) great place for what u pay for

Reply from Coventry Square

Moving from Georgia to Houston has been stressful. That was compounded by taking over a week to get the approval for the apartment. Thanks to Miss Kimberly for going the extra mile for me. I arrived in Houston on Saturday 9/28 promptly at 10 a.m. to get moved in to my 1st floor apartment. At 11:30 a.m. I was finally walked to my apartment, and it was actually on the 3rd floor. After some discussion, and several hours of waiting I was finally put in a 1st floor unit. Ashley was GREAT and helped keep my stress level to a minimum. However, I feel taken advantage of. I feel I was purposely told one thing on the phone then the bait and switch happened when I arrived. I mean, hey, I was from out of town, what choice did I actually have but to pay the higher price just to have a place to live. So, around 5:30 I got to begin moving in to my apartment, right along with the bugs. I'm treating that issue myself and will get that under control. As for the apartment and complex as a whole it so far is very quiet and comfortable. My only complaint after getting moved in is the people from the front of the complex bring their dogs to the rear of the complex to use the bathroom and don't pick up their crap, even though they walk directly past the poop station which is full of bags to pick up their pets excrement. After moving in things so far have gone smooth. Kimberly and Ashley are incredible! Hopefully no more hiccups and this will be a good place to live. It's close and convenient to work and all stores and restaurants. It's quiet and peaceful at night and in weekends. Only 3 stars because of all the hastle beforehand. That could go up or down obviously. I'll post again in a few months.

Reply from Coventry Square

Apartment staff is easy to communicate with in person. I seem to have the issue mostly on the phone. I have tried to call the office multiple times to check on things and they almost never answer, especially in the afternoon. I understand being busy but they should have a voicemail to receive messages to return calls or have more office staff on site. My monthly rent with water/trash is basically constant, which I like. I've had maintenance come out to fix most of the issues I have encountered but there have been a few minor issues where the website states it's be resolved but it actually isn't. The neighborhood is quite for the majority of the time. Overall experience had been okay.

Reply from Coventry Square

I've been here for 3 years almost and my experience has been great so far. Some of my neighbors haven't been the greatest but for the most part everyone has been great. Customer service at the front office has been awesome. Maintenance calls get taken care of promptly. It's a clean please. Good experience over all.

Reply from Coventry Square

Ashley is awesome. Beautiful, quiet and well kept community. I love chilling by the pool. So glad I decided to move here. Going to refer my friends too.

Reply from Coventry Square

Everything is done in a good time frame. Well taken care of I would ask anyone to come to my home with felling embarrassed on where I leave and how it looks

Reply from Coventry Square

Take away the patio rules and fix the peeling bath tubs and the random crime and the place would be 4 stars. 3 stars is being generous. Getting security helped a little.