Coventry Square

Decent apartment for being a first time renter. Cheap rent and it’s a roof over your head. Very quite so far. Only slight issue is trying to get ahold of the front office.
I like the community my biggest complaint are the bugs. Pest control has come out a couple of times but I still see bugs. The community is peaceful
My maintenance request always shows that they are completed even when they have not been. I can never get anyone on the phone, i have to walk to the office and thenI'm told to call again.
Like this place. First place I could call home. There's things I don't like, but the good outweighs the bad. Maybe one day I can have a solo apartment of the rent goes down.
I like the community I feel that I have everything close to me and everything feels clean outside. What I love is that there’s a lot of parking space available.
It’s just getting a little of getting use to. Hopefully it doesn’t take long to get use to a new environment. It’s a lot smaller for where we came for so that’s the down fall.
The community feeling and maintenance workers as well as office personnel are all terrific. The issues I have had were taken care of in an extremely efficient manner.
Excellent experience, quiet neighborhood, friendly neighbors. in walking distance from everything to grocery stores , food places, and gas stations.
It is a great apartment to live. Employees are friendly and willing to help when I need to help. A secure place is all the time when I walk around at night
Overall its been good besides a couple bumps in the road. I don't really interact in apartment activities im always at work. Change of management went by easy