It's not too bad actually. People are pretty friendly, management is knowledgeable and patient. And I'm happy because I have my own space for once. Hopefully it stays that way!

I have been at Conventry Square for about 6 years. My experience has been pretty good. The staff always take care of maintenance quickly. They are also very friendly. There are always things going on for their residents for every holiday. Have enjoyed living here. Would recommend the Conventry Square Apts for a convenient and good place to live.

Quiet place. Love it here very affordable. Yes I would recommend this place for my fam..one thing j would is to for them to update apps.......so 3 stars

have lived here since Nov 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it ,its people friendly and staff make you feel special. All needs are met in a timely manner I really feel at home thank you.

I love when ever I need maintenance I don’t have to wait all day. The apartment complex is quite and I love that. Your residence that I’ve met in this apartment complex or willing to help you out.

Price is reasonable. Staff is great! I don’t like that I see people selling drugs across from and the amendies or none existent. I like the location as well.

It's a good location , and they answer requests quickly. It's fairly quiet and a nice place to live . Unfortunately no lights in the bedrooms but still looks nice .

Well, it is certainly not half bad. My wife is able to work at the Kroger across the street and we don't have to venture far to see a movie.

It’s a good place use to live her with my mom and she worked here before she passed away so it’s like being with her again just remember all the memories

The move in process was easy filling out the application was even easier with the help of the workers. This is my first time ever renting an apartment and i thought it was going to be so hard but it was super easy thanks to them ! :)

Current leasing and maintenance staff are nice and helpful. Location is ideal and the rent price is not too bad. Apartments are average but liveable.

I like the washer and dryer, it's very quiet, it's very safe. The staff at the office is very friendly and helpful. The location is not too far from the freeway. And l like that.

Apartments are very nice, reasonable price and office staff are very friendly and helpful I will recommend people to stay here if they just want a fresh start or just a place to call home.

I've lived here for a year and a half now, and I haven't had a single issue. Those at the office are kind and very helpful and I've enjoyed the experience.

Some of the residents don't adhere to rules to clean up after their pets. Wish the apartment had video cameras to monitor the areas where pets are walked.

My experience was exceptional they made me feel right at home attitude is very pleasant always & remembers their residents names always greeted with Ms. Glad I chose to live here it's very quiet

Everything has gone smoothly since moving in a month ago. When I let them know about the few issues in the apartment, workers came that day.

Love it here so far. Peaceful and friendly area. I love that the school bus drops the kids off in the front. Seems way safer that way. I also love the fact a Kroger is so close by.

The place were im am great people. Convenient location and not any strays walking around if that makes since. Wish there was more shopping but then it would be to much stuff going on. Office people have a great attitude and was helpful.

Great staff. Very friendly. Very quiet..great place to live with security in parking lot at night..kid friendly..right next to much needed restaurants and grocery stores

Love the staff! The manager actually listens to your concerns. We've never had a problem with maintenance. Minimum issues within the apartment.

GoodAir conditioning was very good. Washing machine was very handy, with air drying on the patio, but clothes pins would have been nice. Didn't even turn the TV on so can't evaluate it. Small refrigerator was all that was needed. The Metro was very convenient. Host spoke English well.

I love living here . When I need work done it takes about a day sometimes the same day . When the children get off the bus most times they are greated with ice cream . Love it here.

My rate is a 10. When I put in a work order, someone always comes on time to fix the issue. The site is always maintain and the office staff is very nice and helpful.

Apartment is located near work and offers easy access to highways and many of grocery stores, banks and all kinds of restaurants Helpful property management and staff that takes care of their residents