Coventry Square

Moved to texas on july 28th and it was the best move ever soon as i heard about conventry square on the 29th i filled out my application and literally the next day i was approved .the staff is amazing they help you fill at home. The apartments are amazing its a safe environment for my family i love it here .
Been here for about 7 years so that should say something about Conventry Square Apartments!!!! Easy access to restaurants also close to hwy 290. Very quiet and have great neighbors!
Its been amazing living here for the pass 3 years. Evey one is really nice . gym, pool, what more does one need. Love Ashley , she is really nice
It’s ight could use a little maintenance but overall ok. No Violence violence is a plus, and it’s not loud, and the neighbors are pretty kool people
Cuando se ha presentado novedades en el apartamento relacionados con arreglos , plomería , entre otros me los han solucionado. Pero he tenido una novedad que se filtra un olor a marihuana y no nos han podido solucionar.
Quiet place, everything is in walking distance and not to far from our jobs love the staff they always helpful but the maintenance take forever to come fix your issues
I’ve been living here since January and so far so good. I have no complaints. COVID has interfered with communication with the front office Sometimes
Nice apartments good service when something broken very good location close to stores gym and much more. The complex is nice to live Nice pool.
I love it here! It is usually quiet and we have a great view from our balcony. It is within walking distance from the Kroger, which is nice.
Love it here ! I’ve been here for a year now and everything is wonderful, the new manager is a little iffy but overall the maintenance is fairly quick and it’s quiet