I have been here for a year. After first 3 months, I got problem with my neighbor. They played music every night. I had tried to contact to the management but it did not solve the problem at all. I had to called police next 2 times and kept the report for the office. Until I asked for breaking the contract earlier, they started solving the problem.

It’s good staying here .. all of them are supportive here .. we are happy staying here .. They respect all and we love to here .. thank you..

I moved in a month ago pretty quiet..so far so good .. the apt need to be upgrade other than that it's ok so far. ..the workers are very helpful

I love it here because it’s quiet there’s not a lot of noise so I can sleep in peace. It’s a great place to raise your kids the only problem I have here is the AC unit it’s too hot in Texas for the AC unit to not work .

It was great if need somewhere to stay rent at Coventry square apparnents, no roaches. Nice and friendly people quite neighborhood. Great experience

The staff in the office are the most wonderful people especially miss latocha, she helped me tremendously when moving into my apartment and is such a delight! The apartment is adequate for everything you need, coming with a washer and dryer is a big plus. A/C works great during hot summers. The only problem I would really have is with the bugs. I had a bad German roach infestation and my neighbor had real bad fruit flies. Other than that it is a nice, quiet apartment complex. Great for a first apartment!

The apartments are pretty nice. Affordable and the staff is very friendly. Would recommend these to friends. Close to many nice restaurants and very convenient to hwy 6 and 290.

Nice place and good people with a pool and a kid park and a gym. Dog friendly good green grass. Nice front office, big apartments with back patio

I really like the staff! They're very friendly and helpful. They get things taking care of in a timely manner. And I look forward to living here 1 more year.

We have been here for about a year and a half and I would say our experience has been good. There have been minor issues (roaches:they got rid of them in the apartment & once we had a mouse) other than that we love how nice everyone is in the office. I love that the pool is always peaceful (at least when I'm there) and for the most part it's a nice quiet community I have probably on heard neighbors twice since we've lived here!

The complex is not bad, but needs some updating. It would be wonderful to have all the carpet pulled and replaced with tile in the living room. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help.

I think the rent and location are great. I love the community I live in. I just wish the maintenance request were done more on time. Overall I enjoy living in Coventry square.

We love our neighbors and our apartment. The staff in the office is great. We have lived here 6 years. We just love that it's close to shopping and work.

Apartment is located near work and offers easy access to highways and many of grocery stores, banks and all kinds of restaurants Helpful property management and staff that takes care of their residents

My rate is a 10. When I put in a work order, someone always comes on time to fix the issue. The site is always maintain and the office staff is very nice and helpful.

I love living here . When I need work done it takes about a day sometimes the same day . When the children get off the bus most times they are greated with ice cream . Love it here.

GoodAir conditioning was very good. Washing machine was very handy, with air drying on the patio, but clothes pins would have been nice. Didn't even turn the TV on so can't evaluate it. Small refrigerator was all that was needed. The Metro was very convenient. Host spoke English well.

Love the staff! The manager actually listens to your concerns. We've never had a problem with maintenance. Minimum issues within the apartment.

Great staff. Very friendly. Very quiet..great place to live with security in parking lot at night..kid friendly..right next to much needed restaurants and grocery stores

The place were im am great people. Convenient location and not any strays walking around if that makes since. Wish there was more shopping but then it would be to much stuff going on. Office people have a great attitude and was helpful.

Love it here so far. Peaceful and friendly area. I love that the school bus drops the kids off in the front. Seems way safer that way. I also love the fact a Kroger is so close by.

Everything has gone smoothly since moving in a month ago. When I let them know about the few issues in the apartment, workers came that day.

My experience was exceptional they made me feel right at home attitude is very pleasant always & remembers their residents names always greeted with Ms. Glad I chose to live here it's very quiet

Some of the residents don't adhere to rules to clean up after their pets. Wish the apartment had video cameras to monitor the areas where pets are walked.

I've lived here for a year and a half now, and I haven't had a single issue. Those at the office are kind and very helpful and I've enjoyed the experience.