They won’t properly fix my ac unit. It has to run constantly to keep the temp 10 degrees higher than its set at. My electricity bill was over $300 for a 1 bedroom apartment last month.

Apartment is poorly maintained. I'm looking forward to my move out date. Getting management to do anything is like pulling teeth. I won't be recommending to anyone.

Not very good on following up on maintenance requests and making sure they've been completed. My apartment has not been updated in years and was not offered anything for it.

Quiet apartment complex for the most part. There has been a few nights where I hear arguing outside. The staffing isn't as professional as I'd like but I havent had too many issues.

It was great if need somewhere to stay rent at Coventry square apparnents, no roaches. Nice and friendly people quite neighborhood. Great experience

I have been here for a year. After first 3 months, I got problem with my neighbor. They played music every night. I had tried to contact to the management but it did not solve the problem at all. I had to called police next 2 times and kept the report for the office. Until I asked for breaking the contract earlier, they started solving the problem.

I moved in a month ago pretty quiet..so far so good .. the apt need to be upgrade other than that it's ok so far. ..the workers are very helpful

The complex is not bad, but needs some updating. It would be wonderful to have all the carpet pulled and replaced with tile in the living room. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help.

Price is reasonable. Staff is great! I don’t like that I see people selling drugs across from and the amendies or none existent. I like the location as well.

The apartments are pretty nice. Affordable and the staff is very friendly. Would recommend these to friends. Close to many nice restaurants and very convenient to hwy 6 and 290.

I'm giving this lovely place a solid 3 stars. Ive lived here for almost 4 years and I have to say they need a better maintenance team that looks over everything in the apartment before saying its actually ready. The ladies in the leasing office are amazing though. Cant top that!

I enjoy the low rent, after I renewed my license. I like most of the office staff who try to solve my issues, and provide support. I just wish the maintenance attend my request a little bit more faster. It took over two months to get my carpet shampooed last year.

I have been at Conventry Square for about 6 years. My experience has been pretty good. The staff always take care of maintenance quickly. They are also very friendly. There are always things going on for their residents for every holiday. Have enjoyed living here. Would recommend the Conventry Square Apts for a convenient and good place to live.

Most of my experience has been extremely positive. I am very close to my work, the neighborhood and neighbors are nice, and I have only had a small number of issues with the apartment itself. I would suggest more communication with maintenance workers as I have provided feedback for in the past. I have had multiple negative experiences with needing appliances looked at. The only other complaint would be related to the yelling coming from my neighbors below me. It is clearly a family with children who are often being yelled at. This does not happen late at night and really doesn’t affect me so it is very livable, just not the most pleasant. This is a very mild complaint. The maintenance and staff customer service are really the only things that took any stars away.

Quiet place. Love it here very affordable. Yes I would recommend this place for my fam..one thing j would is to for them to update apps.......so 3 stars

I enjoy living in this neighborhood and apartments. I like a nice and quiet area to live at. That's why I decided to stay for as long as I did. But, sometimes the maintenance on certain major task can take awhile to get done.

I've lived here for a year and a half now, and I haven't had a single issue. Those at the office are kind and very helpful and I've enjoyed the experience.

I think the rent and location are great. I love the community I live in. I just wish the maintenance request were done more on time. Overall I enjoy living in Coventry square.

After living here for a while, I have come to enjoy living here. Orders could be done in a more timely manner, but other than that, everyone has been super friendly!

I have been at theses apartments for about 1 year and a half now and I enjoyed my stay here. the staff are very kind and helpfully, it’s somewhat quiet over here but I’m fine with that, i feel very comfortable here And I’m happy to have a place that I can just relax.

I'm a new resident and new to Houston. The location is perfect with easy access to anything on highway 6 and 290. It is a reasonable price for a good community.

Most recommend , clean , organized an quick with Maintenance , extremely friendly , love the idea of security with gated community. Affordable as well

Current leasing and maintenance staff are nice and helpful. Location is ideal and the rent price is not too bad. Apartments are average but liveable.

Staff is great. Maintenance is prompt. I also like that the property have events for the kids and adults. It makes it feel like a community.

It's not too bad actually. People are pretty friendly, management is knowledgeable and patient. And I'm happy because I have my own space for once. Hopefully it stays that way!