Coventry Square
4 stars132 Reviews

People walk there pets and don’t pick up after them. The dog poop stay there for about a week and no one picks it up. They se d you to notes about grill being out but the has been a dead animal on the light for about 6 months and no one cleans it .
My car has been broken into and nothing was done or said about. I had to put in 5 requests for my stove before it actually got fixed to use since I moved here almost 9 months ago. I referred someone and they signed a lease and I have been getting nothing but the run around with that issue. My renters insurance has been valid since living here yet they keep charge me for not having renters insurance and can't tell me why it keeps happening.
Seriously disappointed waste of hard earned money. They lie and say one price then when they get your money they add on other fees.Ask for money back they say its nonrefundable. Ive been here one week & hate it already.
They won’t properly fix my ac unit. It has to run constantly to keep the temp 10 degrees higher than its set at. My electricity bill was over $300 for a 1 bedroom apartment last month.
it has not been the greatest I hope it changes. before moving in the girls at the office gave me wrong information, the manager is never at the office
1 star
Apartment is poorly maintained. I'm looking forward to my move out date. Getting management to do anything is like pulling teeth. I won't be recommending to anyone.
1 star
After being here for 4+ years, I’ve had the worst experience with management. The staff who work in the office and maintenance never give me a problem. Tamika the “manager” is a racist. I was told I would get a lease violation for bringing my bed mattresses and box springs out to the trash. I was told to bring them back in my house after it was outside! You want me to bring something that is dirty back in my apt so you can fine me for bugs?! There are sooo many people who do this and maintenance had no problem breaking it down. How do you give someone a lease violation without prior notice?! There are other people who are breaking their lease violations from their patio furniture, blinds missing, etc. Why isn’t she telling them anything? Security was hired yet we still get our cars broken into. The gates are always open because it’s broken at least one time a day. They refuse to get new fixtures for the mail room after getting packages stolen. I can go on and on about WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE COMMUNITY. What has she done about all of this? Yet she wants to go attack someone about mattresses that CAN FIT in the trash!
Every complex has their issues however somethings shouldn't be done. I am a person that follows up as I understand dealing with so many residents, you can forget some things. The staff don't follow up on anything and they forget everything. If you don't follow up, it will be considered out of sight, out of mind. Maintenance comes rather quickly. I have a older apartment so it requires maintenance regularly. I rarely hear any noise outside, so I would consider it pretty quiet.
Honestly, most of the year wasn’t pretty good. I was able to live comfortably. But looking back on it, there were so many small issues and at the end some big issues. We had to submit so many maintenance requests in the one year we’ve loved by here (about 15 I believe). Many of them were flat out ignored. A part of our fridge and one of our windows were cracked the entire time I lived here because no maintenance ever cane to fix it. I waited 4 months for the buzzer on my dryer to be fixed and when it finally was, my washer broke. Bigger issues were that there was a mistake where our floors got shampooed while I wasn’t gone instead of 502 at another complex. The shampoo was bad but the clear lack of accountability and care that the maintenance worker who gave them the keys without checking has made me feel unsafe for the rest of my stay. And finally, our mailboxes have been getting broken into. I found out about two weeks ago when I went to check my mail and it was wide open. I’ve found since then that this isn’t a repeated offense that has been happening for a while and hasn’t continued to happen. Even though I expressed concern about my mail going missing about a month before finding out, no one thought to tell me. The residents were never notified that there wasn’t an issue. I had to be told after asking to get my mail from the post office. But it did not include any of the missing mail. I talked to Ashley, expressed how upset I was and asked to report the stolen mail, but as I told her exactly what I knew was missing she just expressed concern, never wrote anything down, and made it clear the apartment complex was taking no responsibility as she kept trying to blame the mail man even though the apartment is responsible for security. I tried to contact the property manager and I got one follow up from Ashley about it and then nothing else. So much is dropped and forgotten. It is clear to me that no one that works here has any concern for the residents. I am unhappy, and do not feel safe. I am moving as soon admin possible.
Ok I've been here for years sometimes I wish was the customer service experience was better. It has not remind costant. I wish things would be a little bit better.