I moved in a month ago pretty quiet..so far so good .. the apt need to be upgrade other than that it's ok so far. ..the workers are very helpful

The apartments are pretty nice. Affordable and the staff is very friendly. Would recommend these to friends. Close to many nice restaurants and very convenient to hwy 6 and 290.

It was great if need somewhere to stay rent at Coventry square apparnents, no roaches. Nice and friendly people quite neighborhood. Great experience

Price is reasonable. Staff is great! I don’t like that I see people selling drugs across from and the amendies or none existent. I like the location as well.

The complex is not bad, but needs some updating. It would be wonderful to have all the carpet pulled and replaced with tile in the living room. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help.

I have been here for a year. After first 3 months, I got problem with my neighbor. They played music every night. I had tried to contact to the management but it did not solve the problem at all. I had to called police next 2 times and kept the report for the office. Until I asked for breaking the contract earlier, they started solving the problem.

I've lived here for a year and a half now, and I haven't had a single issue. Those at the office are kind and very helpful and I've enjoyed the experience.

Quiet place. Love it here very affordable. Yes I would recommend this place for my fam..one thing j would is to for them to update apps.......so 3 stars

I have been at Conventry Square for about 6 years. My experience has been pretty good. The staff always take care of maintenance quickly. They are also very friendly. There are always things going on for their residents for every holiday. Have enjoyed living here. Would recommend the Conventry Square Apts for a convenient and good place to live.

I think the rent and location are great. I love the community I live in. I just wish the maintenance request were done more on time. Overall I enjoy living in Coventry square.

Apartment is located near work and offers easy access to highways and many of grocery stores, banks and all kinds of restaurants Helpful property management and staff that takes care of their residents

Staff is great. Maintenance is prompt. I also like that the property have events for the kids and adults. It makes it feel like a community.

My rate is a 10. When I put in a work order, someone always comes on time to fix the issue. The site is always maintain and the office staff is very nice and helpful.

It's not too bad actually. People are pretty friendly, management is knowledgeable and patient. And I'm happy because I have my own space for once. Hopefully it stays that way!

Current leasing and maintenance staff are nice and helpful. Location is ideal and the rent price is not too bad. Apartments are average but liveable.

The events and conditions have been wonderful! I’ve had some trouble getting maitence requests completed accurately in a timely manner. But other than that, I have no complaints!

I love it here because it’s quiet there’s not a lot of noise so I can sleep in peace. It’s a great place to raise your kids the only problem I have here is the AC unit it’s too hot in Texas for the AC unit to not work .

Some of the residents don't adhere to rules to clean up after their pets. Wish the apartment had video cameras to monitor the areas where pets are walked.

It's a good location , and they answer requests quickly. It's fairly quiet and a nice place to live . Unfortunately no lights in the bedrooms but still looks nice .

We have been here for about a year and a half and I would say our experience has been good. There have been minor issues (roaches:they got rid of them in the apartment & once we had a mouse) other than that we love how nice everyone is in the office. I love that the pool is always peaceful (at least when I'm there) and for the most part it's a nice quiet community I have probably on heard neighbors twice since we've lived here!

Well, it is certainly not half bad. My wife is able to work at the Kroger across the street and we don't have to venture far to see a movie.

I read the reviews before I moved in,but I took the chance anyways and im surprised. Nice and quiet here. So far so good and I been here for six months. The staffs are very nice and helpful. 😁

Nice place and good people with a pool and a kid park and a gym. Dog friendly good green grass. Nice front office, big apartments with back patio

I love when ever I need maintenance I don’t have to wait all day. The apartment complex is quite and I love that. Your residence that I’ve met in this apartment complex or willing to help you out.

I'm a new resident and new to Houston. The location is perfect with easy access to anything on highway 6 and 290. It is a reasonable price for a good community.