The apartments are pretty nice. Affordable and the staff is very friendly. Would recommend these to friends. Close to many nice restaurants and very convenient to hwy 6 and 290.

I have been here for a year. After first 3 months, I got problem with my neighbor. They played music every night. I had tried to contact to the management but it did not solve the problem at all. I had to called police next 2 times and kept the report for the office. Until I asked for breaking the contract earlier, they started solving the problem.

I moved in a month ago pretty quiet..so far so good .. the apt need to be upgrade other than that it's ok so far. ..the workers are very helpful

It was great if need somewhere to stay rent at Coventry square apparnents, no roaches. Nice and friendly people quite neighborhood. Great experience

Price is reasonable. Staff is great! I don’t like that I see people selling drugs across from and the amendies or none existent. I like the location as well.

The complex is not bad, but needs some updating. It would be wonderful to have all the carpet pulled and replaced with tile in the living room. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help.

I think the rent and location are great. I love the community I live in. I just wish the maintenance request were done more on time. Overall I enjoy living in Coventry square.

I've lived here for a year and a half now, and I haven't had a single issue. Those at the office are kind and very helpful and I've enjoyed the experience.

I have been at Conventry Square for about 6 years. My experience has been pretty good. The staff always take care of maintenance quickly. They are also very friendly. There are always things going on for their residents for every holiday. Have enjoyed living here. Would recommend the Conventry Square Apts for a convenient and good place to live.

Quiet place. Love it here very affordable. Yes I would recommend this place for my fam..one thing j would is to for them to update apps.......so 3 stars

It's not too bad actually. People are pretty friendly, management is knowledgeable and patient. And I'm happy because I have my own space for once. Hopefully it stays that way!

I love when ever I need maintenance I don’t have to wait all day. The apartment complex is quite and I love that. Your residence that I’ve met in this apartment complex or willing to help you out.

It's a good location , and they answer requests quickly. It's fairly quiet and a nice place to live . Unfortunately no lights in the bedrooms but still looks nice .

Well, it is certainly not half bad. My wife is able to work at the Kroger across the street and we don't have to venture far to see a movie.

Current leasing and maintenance staff are nice and helpful. Location is ideal and the rent price is not too bad. Apartments are average but liveable.

Some of the residents don't adhere to rules to clean up after their pets. Wish the apartment had video cameras to monitor the areas where pets are walked.

My rate is a 10. When I put in a work order, someone always comes on time to fix the issue. The site is always maintain and the office staff is very nice and helpful.

Apartment is located near work and offers easy access to highways and many of grocery stores, banks and all kinds of restaurants Helpful property management and staff that takes care of their residents

We have been here for about a year and a half and I would say our experience has been good. There have been minor issues (roaches:they got rid of them in the apartment & once we had a mouse) other than that we love how nice everyone is in the office. I love that the pool is always peaceful (at least when I'm there) and for the most part it's a nice quiet community I have probably on heard neighbors twice since we've lived here!

Nice place and good people with a pool and a kid park and a gym. Dog friendly good green grass. Nice front office, big apartments with back patio

I love it here because it’s quiet there’s not a lot of noise so I can sleep in peace. It’s a great place to raise your kids the only problem I have here is the AC unit it’s too hot in Texas for the AC unit to not work .

Everything has gone smoothly since moving in a month ago. When I let them know about the few issues in the apartment, workers came that day.

have lived here since Nov 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it ,its people friendly and staff make you feel special. All needs are met in a timely manner I really feel at home thank you.

We love our neighbors and our apartment. The staff in the office is great. We have lived here 6 years. We just love that it's close to shopping and work.

The move in process was easy filling out the application was even easier with the help of the workers. This is my first time ever renting an apartment and i thought it was going to be so hard but it was super easy thanks to them ! :)