Coventry Square

3.9

3.9

This past year has not been great. I’ve been a resident for a really long time. The customer service has gone down big time with the office staff, maintenance and management. When management is on leave, no one knows what is going on in the office. There’s no backup person in charge. The dumpsters and parking lots are always a mess. There’s dog poop everywhere. When you complain, there’s nothing being done about it. I have never complained so much until this past year. Its truly sad.
They won’t properly fix my ac unit. It has to run constantly to keep the temp 10 degrees higher than its set at. My electricity bill was over $300 for a 1 bedroom apartment last month.
People walk there pets and don’t pick up after them. The dog poop stay there for about a week and no one picks it up. They se d you to notes about grill being out but the has been a dead animal on the light for about 6 months and no one cleans it .
Seriously disappointed waste of hard earned money. They lie and say one price then when they get your money they add on other fees.Ask for money back they say its nonrefundable. Ive been here one week & hate it already.
Any chance they get to mess over you and not help they will. One time my roof was leaking and I had someone visiting and they were more worried about how long the person was there instead of fixing my roof.
it has not been the greatest I hope it changes. before moving in the girls at the office gave me wrong information, the manager is never at the office
My car has been broken into and nothing was done or said about. I had to put in 5 requests for my stove before it actually got fixed to use since I moved here almost 9 months ago. I referred someone and they signed a lease and I have been getting nothing but the run around with that issue. My renters insurance has been valid since living here yet they keep charge me for not having renters insurance and can't tell me why it keeps happening.
1 star
During the Summer mouses managed to get into my apartment through the walls . When it was reported to the office it wasn’t handled right away i had to rent out a Hotel room for a Week and pest control only came ONCE and place one mouse trap of course that didn’t work so I had to go to the store and spend over $300 on mouse traps and had to covered up the holes myself . Didn’t make any sense when I pay for pest control monthly and they can’t do their job . Also people from the front office takes to long to answer the phone sometimes they don’t answer at all unless you are leasing an apartment , they don’t care about taking care of their current residents.
1 star
Out of my 6 + years of living here, this is by far the worst experience ever. I’ve been dealing with inconsiderate neighbors since April. It started with noise disturbance. Then it was trashing the area, dog waste down my patio, and smoking in their unit. I finally called the cops and that worsen the situation to where the neighbor harasses me every day. Management and corporate was contacted but there’s nothing they can do due to “legal issues”. This has been the longest 6+ months. It has been mentally and physically stressful. This issue was brought up 6+ months ago and wasn’t addressed early on so I’m stuck here until it gets resolved. I’m in the process of looking at other properties away from this area and company.
1 star
Apartment is poorly maintained. I'm looking forward to my move out date. Getting management to do anything is like pulling teeth. I won't be recommending to anyone.