They won’t properly fix my ac unit. It has to run constantly to keep the temp 10 degrees higher than its set at. My electricity bill was over $300 for a 1 bedroom apartment last month.

it has not been the greatest I hope it changes. before moving in the girls at the office gave me wrong information, the manager is never at the office

My car has been broken into and nothing was done or said about. I had to put in 5 requests for my stove before it actually got fixed to use since I moved here almost 9 months ago. I referred someone and they signed a lease and I have been getting nothing but the run around with that issue. My renters insurance has been valid since living here yet they keep charge me for not having renters insurance and can't tell me why it keeps happening.

Reply from Coventry Square

Apartment is poorly maintained. I'm looking forward to my move out date. Getting management to do anything is like pulling teeth. I won't be recommending to anyone.

Honestly, most of the year wasn’t pretty good. I was able to live comfortably. But looking back on it, there were so many small issues and at the end some big issues. We had to submit so many maintenance requests in the one year we’ve loved by here (about 15 I believe). Many of them were flat out ignored. A part of our fridge and one of our windows were cracked the entire time I lived here because no maintenance ever cane to fix it. I waited 4 months for the buzzer on my dryer to be fixed and when it finally was, my washer broke. Bigger issues were that there was a mistake where our floors got shampooed while I wasn’t gone instead of 502 at another complex. The shampoo was bad but the clear lack of accountability and care that the maintenance worker who gave them the keys without checking has made me feel unsafe for the rest of my stay. And finally, our mailboxes have been getting broken into. I found out about two weeks ago when I went to check my mail and it was wide open. I’ve found since then that this isn’t a repeated offense that has been happening for a while and hasn’t continued to happen. Even though I expressed concern about my mail going missing about a month before finding out, no one thought to tell me. The residents were never notified that there wasn’t an issue. I had to be told after asking to get my mail from the post office. But it did not include any of the missing mail. I talked to Ashley, expressed how upset I was and asked to report the stolen mail, but as I told her exactly what I knew was missing she just expressed concern, never wrote anything down, and made it clear the apartment complex was taking no responsibility as she kept trying to blame the mail man even though the apartment is responsible for security. I tried to contact the property manager and I got one follow up from Ashley about it and then nothing else. So much is dropped and forgotten. It is clear to me that no one that works here has any concern for the residents. I am unhappy, and do not feel safe. I am moving as soon admin possible.

Its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its alrught its alright room for improvement and i just like the viee ok

Reply from Coventry Square

Apartment staff is easy to communicate with in person. I seem to have the issue mostly on the phone. I have tried to call the office multiple times to check on things and they almost never answer, especially in the afternoon. I understand being busy but they should have a voicemail to receive messages to return calls or have more office staff on site. My monthly rent with water/trash is basically constant, which I like. I've had maintenance come out to fix most of the issues I have encountered but there have been a few minor issues where the website states it's be resolved but it actually isn't. The neighborhood is quite for the majority of the time. Overall experience had been okay.

Reply from Coventry Square

Not very good on following up on maintenance requests and making sure they've been completed. My apartment has not been updated in years and was not offered anything for it.

Very few flaws:) nice office staff and great service. Manager is awesome, Ashley is still my favorite, I just love my home despite a few minor fixable flexible issues. The pool is always clean and such a nice sight :)) great place for what u pay for

Reply from Coventry Square

I have lived here going on three years the carpets in my apartment needs to be removed, and it needs to be repainted!!! I feel like that should be something that they do for their residency!

I moved in a month ago pretty quiet..so far so good .. the apt need to be upgrade other than that it's ok so far. ..the workers are very helpful

A lot of maintenance ,also apartment is not clean there is a lot of bug running around even when they come to spray ,in my apartment,especially when with my a/c it’s extremely annoying with the noises

I'm giving this lovely place a solid 3 stars. Ive lived here for almost 4 years and I have to say they need a better maintenance team that looks over everything in the apartment before saying its actually ready. The ladies in the leasing office are amazing though. Cant top that!

I have been here for a year. After first 3 months, I got problem with my neighbor. They played music every night. I had tried to contact to the management but it did not solve the problem at all. I had to called police next 2 times and kept the report for the office. Until I asked for breaking the contract earlier, they started solving the problem.

The complex is not bad, but needs some updating. It would be wonderful to have all the carpet pulled and replaced with tile in the living room. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help.

The apartments are pretty nice. Affordable and the staff is very friendly. Would recommend these to friends. Close to many nice restaurants and very convenient to hwy 6 and 290.

Take away the patio rules and fix the peeling bath tubs and the random crime and the place would be 4 stars. 3 stars is being generous. Getting security helped a little.

Reply from Coventry Square

Moving from Georgia to Houston has been stressful. That was compounded by taking over a week to get the approval for the apartment. Thanks to Miss Kimberly for going the extra mile for me. I arrived in Houston on Saturday 9/28 promptly at 10 a.m. to get moved in to my 1st floor apartment. At 11:30 a.m. I was finally walked to my apartment, and it was actually on the 3rd floor. After some discussion, and several hours of waiting I was finally put in a 1st floor unit. Ashley was GREAT and helped keep my stress level to a minimum. However, I feel taken advantage of. I feel I was purposely told one thing on the phone then the bait and switch happened when I arrived. I mean, hey, I was from out of town, what choice did I actually have but to pay the higher price just to have a place to live. So, around 5:30 I got to begin moving in to my apartment, right along with the bugs. I'm treating that issue myself and will get that under control. As for the apartment and complex as a whole it so far is very quiet and comfortable. My only complaint after getting moved in is the people from the front of the complex bring their dogs to the rear of the complex to use the bathroom and don't pick up their crap, even though they walk directly past the poop station which is full of bags to pick up their pets excrement. After moving in things so far have gone smooth. Kimberly and Ashley are incredible! Hopefully no more hiccups and this will be a good place to live. It's close and convenient to work and all stores and restaurants. It's quiet and peaceful at night and in weekends. Only 3 stars because of all the hastle beforehand. That could go up or down obviously. I'll post again in a few months.

Reply from Coventry Square

Price is reasonable. Staff is great! I don’t like that I see people selling drugs across from and the amendies or none existent. I like the location as well.

It was great if need somewhere to stay rent at Coventry square apparnents, no roaches. Nice and friendly people quite neighborhood. Great experience

Quiet apartment complex for the most part. There has been a few nights where I hear arguing outside. The staffing isn't as professional as I'd like but I havent had too many issues.

No roaches but the bathtub drain clogs after a day or two of it getting "fixed", and I can hear my neighbor upstairs moving around a lot. So 3 stars

I been here 2 years now and the administration is great the apartments are great I just wish they was a little cheaper for the one bedrooms but its ok and I feel you guys should have cameras for the safety of the apartments but overall everything is quite and peaceful

I have been at Conventry Square for about 6 years. My experience has been pretty good. The staff always take care of maintenance quickly. They are also very friendly. There are always things going on for their residents for every holiday. Have enjoyed living here. Would recommend the Conventry Square Apts for a convenient and good place to live.

After living here for a while, I have come to enjoy living here. Orders could be done in a more timely manner, but other than that, everyone has been super friendly!