They won’t properly fix my ac unit. It has to run constantly to keep the temp 10 degrees higher than its set at. My electricity bill was over $300 for a 1 bedroom apartment last month.

it has not been the greatest I hope it changes. before moving in the girls at the office gave me wrong information, the manager is never at the office

Apartment is poorly maintained. I'm looking forward to my move out date. Getting management to do anything is like pulling teeth. I won't be recommending to anyone.

Honestly, most of the year wasn’t pretty good. I was able to live comfortably. But looking back on it, there were so many small issues and at the end some big issues. We had to submit so many maintenance requests in the one year we’ve loved by here (about 15 I believe). Many of them were flat out ignored. A part of our fridge and one of our windows were cracked the entire time I lived here because no maintenance ever cane to fix it. I waited 4 months for the buzzer on my dryer to be fixed and when it finally was, my washer broke. Bigger issues were that there was a mistake where our floors got shampooed while I wasn’t gone instead of 502 at another complex. The shampoo was bad but the clear lack of accountability and care that the maintenance worker who gave them the keys without checking has made me feel unsafe for the rest of my stay. And finally, our mailboxes have been getting broken into. I found out about two weeks ago when I went to check my mail and it was wide open. I’ve found since then that this isn’t a repeated offense that has been happening for a while and hasn’t continued to happen. Even though I expressed concern about my mail going missing about a month before finding out, no one thought to tell me. The residents were never notified that there wasn’t an issue. I had to be told after asking to get my mail from the post office. But it did not include any of the missing mail. I talked to Ashley, expressed how upset I was and asked to report the stolen mail, but as I told her exactly what I knew was missing she just expressed concern, never wrote anything down, and made it clear the apartment complex was taking no responsibility as she kept trying to blame the mail man even though the apartment is responsible for security. I tried to contact the property manager and I got one follow up from Ashley about it and then nothing else. So much is dropped and forgotten. It is clear to me that no one that works here has any concern for the residents. I am unhappy, and do not feel safe. I am moving as soon admin possible.

Not very good on following up on maintenance requests and making sure they've been completed. My apartment has not been updated in years and was not offered anything for it.

The complex is not bad, but needs some updating. It would be wonderful to have all the carpet pulled and replaced with tile in the living room. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help.

The apartments are pretty nice. Affordable and the staff is very friendly. Would recommend these to friends. Close to many nice restaurants and very convenient to hwy 6 and 290.

I moved in a month ago pretty quiet..so far so good .. the apt need to be upgrade other than that it's ok so far. ..the workers are very helpful

Price is reasonable. Staff is great! I don’t like that I see people selling drugs across from and the amendies or none existent. I like the location as well.

I have lived here going on three years the carpets in my apartment needs to be removed, and it needs to be repainted!!! I feel like that should be something that they do for their residency!

A lot of maintenance ,also apartment is not clean there is a lot of bug running around even when they come to spray ,in my apartment,especially when with my a/c it’s extremely annoying with the noises

I have been here for a year. After first 3 months, I got problem with my neighbor. They played music every night. I had tried to contact to the management but it did not solve the problem at all. I had to called police next 2 times and kept the report for the office. Until I asked for breaking the contract earlier, they started solving the problem.

Take away the patio rules and fix the peeling bath tubs and the random crime and the place would be 4 stars. 3 stars is being generous. Getting security helped a little.

It was great if need somewhere to stay rent at Coventry square apparnents, no roaches. Nice and friendly people quite neighborhood. Great experience

I'm giving this lovely place a solid 3 stars. Ive lived here for almost 4 years and I have to say they need a better maintenance team that looks over everything in the apartment before saying its actually ready. The ladies in the leasing office are amazing though. Cant top that!

Quiet apartment complex for the most part. There has been a few nights where I hear arguing outside. The staffing isn't as professional as I'd like but I havent had too many issues.

No roaches but the bathtub drain clogs after a day or two of it getting "fixed", and I can hear my neighbor upstairs moving around a lot. So 3 stars

I been here 2 years now and the administration is great the apartments are great I just wish they was a little cheaper for the one bedrooms but its ok and I feel you guys should have cameras for the safety of the apartments but overall everything is quite and peaceful

Been here for 6 years or more. Love the location and everything is so convenient. The staff has been amazing. Love my home. The schools are excellent. My daughter finished from Cy Falls and has gone to college.

I enjoy living in this neighborhood and apartments. I like a nice and quiet area to live at. That's why I decided to stay for as long as I did. But, sometimes the maintenance on certain major task can take awhile to get done.

I think the rent and location are great. I love the community I live in. I just wish the maintenance request were done more on time. Overall I enjoy living in Coventry square.

Quiet place. Love it here very affordable. Yes I would recommend this place for my fam..one thing j would is to for them to update apps.......so 3 stars

After living here for a while, I have come to enjoy living here. Orders could be done in a more timely manner, but other than that, everyone has been super friendly!

I enjoy the low rent, after I renewed my license. I like most of the office staff who try to solve my issues, and provide support. I just wish the maintenance attend my request a little bit more faster. It took over two months to get my carpet shampooed last year.

Most of my experience has been extremely positive. I am very close to my work, the neighborhood and neighbors are nice, and I have only had a small number of issues with the apartment itself. I would suggest more communication with maintenance workers as I have provided feedback for in the past. I have had multiple negative experiences with needing appliances looked at. The only other complaint would be related to the yelling coming from my neighbors below me. It is clearly a family with children who are often being yelled at. This does not happen late at night and really doesn’t affect me so it is very livable, just not the most pleasant. This is a very mild complaint. The maintenance and staff customer service are really the only things that took any stars away.