I love being able to walk a pet around! I would be very happy if the bus stop at the entrance was still on a line, especiallydonce Crane Ave doesn’t have sidewalks. Maintenance was responsive.

This is one of the best places I ever lived. They have great features like a dog park playground. another great thing is the location you're pretty much surrounded by everything you would need and it's only a short trip to the city.

The staff at Crane Village is welcoming and made me feel welcomed. The area is very clean and well kept. Residents are also welcoming when meeting.

So peaceful, residents are nice. Going to love it here. My little Morkie likes the dog park. Can’t wait to use the pool which also a big plus.

Great location and neighborhood. Better maintained shared space would be something to improve. A gym and well maintained tennis courts along with party hosting space would be a good add.

It's not a bad place to live. The people seem nice and some will say hi. It's pretty clean. Parking is available. Laundry room is clean and easy to get to.

My Resident experience in Crane Village has been great so far. I moved in here last year and been having a great service and experience since then.

Been there for a month now and it’s okay so far I guess. Some things could definitely be better (staff response time, having things more organized and clearly set, etc.) Still trying to see how things go

Nice location, good amenities, calm place, good service, excellent administrative team, result oriented team, immediate attention to the complaints

Place is very nice, the few issues I found were quickly solved by the team here. Very happy so far! I can’t wait to see how the next year goes and enjoy the time!

I love this Apartments I been here almost 2,5 years I gonna stay here long time I love service here Close to the And Highway and downtown Close to the school and Grocery store

Overall it’s been a good experience, had some previous issues with leaks and mold, as well as squatters in the apartment above, but all resolved quickly

It's a nice quiet place to live. The office staff are helpful and nice. People are friendly. The pool is clean and fun. I never have to wait in line for the washers and dryers.

I love being a resident here and have never really had any complaints. It’s always peaceful and I love my townhome. Neighbors are always nice and I’ve always felt safe.

Nice community very quiet.well maintained and clean.people are nice.pet friendly,no crime just a really nice place to live.nice pool,playground for kids and a dog park.

My residence experiences has been phenomenal at crane village. All the public areas are clean and well maintained. There is always room for parking. I haven’t had any issues.

Stay has been awesome. Never had any serious problems. Also the location is great for its proximity to the city. Staff are always helpful! !

Reply from Crane Village

Overall it has been a pleasure living at crane village. However it would be very helpful if the main office was open outside of typical Monday-Friday work hours to accommodate everyone.

Reply from Crane Village

Experience is very good, nice environment, pretty clean, very friendly, hassle free, staff is good, maintenances is up to daye always, dont like laundry part of it should have it in every unit

good apartment, nice view from balcony. spacious rooms, remodeled kitchen. decent space for closets. spacious dining room and living room. good for kids.

Awesome community and working staff and parking lot facility amenitiees like pool, basketball ground, tennis courts are available to play with good community

I really like Crane Village Apartments! I have lived here for 3 years and I really enjoy where I'm at. It's convenient to the city and only a few miles from work. I live in Building #2 and I have a corner unit. It's quiet, and very clean. They are quick to fix things, but I've been having a problem with my roof leaking. They came in and fixed it a few times and finally after the 4th time it stopped leaking. They keep raising my rent every year and not upgrading my apartment, but there are really good move in specials for the new folks! I wish they gave some specials for continued residents. I would recommend anyone to live here! It's a nice community!

Love Crane Village Apartments!! A friendly environment with excellent service. Suitable for families and pet owners. Also, it's 7-10 min. from downtown Pittsburgh.

Been Living here for 2 years now. Spring, Summer and Autumn the property looks more beautiful. Best suited for family with kids, who can utilize big playground and swimming pool. Maintenance is at its best and highly responsive. Secured and good neighbors.

The staff is absolutley amazing and the property is beautiful! The one thing that is an issue, is the laundry. I wish there was more washing and drying machines.