Good apartments and also the management staff are very kind.the maintenance is very quick response and very nice workers. Crane village has a good price with a neat place

Crane Village has really been a whole new experience for me. I love that there are a lot of amenities, dogs are welcome here, and they do a lot for their tenants here. The only thing that really bothers me is how the apartment was built. The fridge and some cabinets are missing screws, the trash drawer doesn’t shut easily, gaps in the bathroom from the door frame to the floor, and the carpet has spots where they didn’t fit it correctly. Other than the minor details, it’s a pretty awesome place to live!!

Generally a good place to live; I really like the neighborhood and areas. However, we have recently had a lot of trouble with theft of packages, which after a lot of theft caused the office to change their policies. Also maintenance kind of sucks. Sometimes they just don't show up when there's a serious problem, or they show up hours/days/weeks later.

It’s a great place to live! Good location, very close to the city. Reasonably priced for the size and location. The pool is a plus, as well as having your own patio

I love the location. It is close to downtown, work, and the airport. The community is well maintained all the time. Nice looking community as well!

You advertise that there is a gym on the property. I may not be looking hard enough but I do not know if there is an exercise facility on the property at this point

Maintenance is awesome and the office staff are accommodating. Easy to pay rent online. Overall a good experience. Price is also good for the location.

Quiet location, pet friendly, nice amenities.. We started in a studio and upgraded to a 1 bedroom the following year. My only complaint would be noisy neighbors but you'll get that everywhere.

It’s a great place to live. Easy access to a basketball, tennis courts, playground, pool and a dog park. Also great place to go for walks around the neighborhood.

Lived here for almost 5 yrs. Never any problems with response time from maintenance or management. Nice apartment and like the access to downtown and shopping.

I am very happy living here. The premises is kept very neat and clean. Appreciate maintenance prompt response. Where I live, perfect to accomadate my physical disabilities.💖

Great area, clean quiet and professionally managed. Definitely recommending it to my friends and relatives, and planning to be a resident here at the crane village for the long run. Their 24 hour maintenance service is excellent too.

Have lived here for 6 years and have enjoyed it. Nice setting and have enjoyed the apartment. Only thing missing is a fitness center. Easy access to downtown.

Love having 24 hour maintenance. Quick snow removal. Clean swimming pool. Beautiful lawn maintenance. Seeing deer. Clean sidewalks and walkways.

Overall it has been a great experience. I love being so close to the city yet no fly submerged in to it. Having pretty much all your amenities unused is unbelievable and much appreciated for someone like me. What are you waiting for contact Crane Village today!

Staff is great! Maintenance is even better friendly professional and very fast at approaching issues to get them resolved its a great place all around!

Overall not a bad game place to live. Great location! Not far from downtown. Management is like 2 out of 10. There are VERY few issues they can help you with: mostly to collect your rent and that’s about it. If you need anything else: call maintenance.

It's a peaceful community having lush green lawns and spacious Parking. Tennis and Basketball Courts add to facilities. In addition to it, a swimming pool is also there.

The location to downtown is great. It is an easy commute to work. For the location it is a good price but things, in general could be a little more up to date. I wish there was a nice gym for residents.

I feel everything is good. The house experience is good. Security is good. Snow coeanung is good. Laundry service is good. Door lock system is good

Reply from Crane Village

It’s ok staff is nice people clean enviromemt inside & outside ! very well maintained by land scape crew ! Pride in their work . Parking sucks first come first serve and apparently some cars never move !

Reply from Crane Village

Good location, nice apartment, not expansive, rooms are bigger than other apartments like this kind of price! Has pool i love that. I wish to have gym the only thing i am missing.

Reply from Crane Village

It is a nice place to live. Very convenient to downtown Pittsburgh, shopping, restaurants and the airport. Staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Crane Village

Perfect and five star place, close to everything like downtown shopping center banks and pharmacies very convenience people here is very nice specially the office. the place very clean in the winter from the snow

Reply from Crane Village

I have been living here for 4 years and the community residents are very nice. The community iss very diverse and that is one of the reasons why I like this complex. The apartments are good and updgraded.