Prefect place, nice apartment good neighborhood, lo mejor de lo mejor la piscina las canchas amplias zonas verdes buenos vecinos excelente mantenimientos

Crane village is a great place to live! Spacious, affordable apartments with a quiet community in a great location close to the city. The pool is a plus, too!

I love the amenities and the commute to any direction is great! I think the apartments will do need remolded and it would be nice to have the specials to retain residents.

People park in spots that aren’t parking and block you in Laundry machines are terrible and dirty People take your laundry Can’t have a grill

Great community, so many things to do in the area, so many places to eat. People are friendly for the most part and they keepnto themselves which I like

It’s Amazing and it’s so nice I hope to see everybody here It’s nice area and nice place in Pittsburgh a great bar and clean place and the place was so much better and clean

Quiet Place and safe . Awesome neighborhood also there a place for children to play and swimming poll . The service it’s good when I need anything I just called them and they come early

Our apartment is nice. The landscapers do a nice job. It’s clean here too. I like that we can have our cats here. Our neighbors are nice and friendly

So far it's great i have no problem the the neighbors are nice and it's quite and it's not to far from my job and it's really convenient to get to alot of places such as the grocery store and other places

By far one of the best communitys i have lived in from the staff in the office to the maintenance people all are great ive went from a studio to a 1 bedroom appartment to a 2 bedroom townhouse all have been amazing i would definitely recommend crane village for a place to call home

Calm environment. Ideal place to live. Cost effective. Highly recommended for single families. I did not have any issues in my 2 year stay. The staff is friendly too. Cheers!!

Crane Village has been a pleasant experience. I cannot say anything bad about my time there. The people are friendly and the office staff is very helpful.

So far I’ve had a nice experience living here, it is a safe and quiet place. The apartments are not the most modern but they are well taken care of. Every time I’ve called maintenance they are always nice and take care of things.

The front office staff is wonderful. The grounds are kept very nice and clean. I just moved in and can’t wait for the pool to open. The other residents seem friendly. I wish there was more parking spaces behind my building.

I love this apartment it’s quite everyone that i c is friendly. The grass looks beautiful. When it snows they keep the parking lot clean could do a better job on the sidewalks. I been here 4 years will definitely sign lease for another year.

I love being able to walk a pet around! I would be very happy if the bus stop at the entrance was still on a line, especiallydonce Crane Ave doesn’t have sidewalks. Maintenance was responsive.

This is one of the best places I ever lived. They have great features like a dog park playground. another great thing is the location you're pretty much surrounded by everything you would need and it's only a short trip to the city.

The staff at Crane Village is welcoming and made me feel welcomed. The area is very clean and well kept. Residents are also welcoming when meeting.

So peaceful, residents are nice. Going to love it here. My little Morkie likes the dog park. Can’t wait to use the pool which also a big plus.

Great location and neighborhood. Better maintained shared space would be something to improve. A gym and well maintained tennis courts along with party hosting space would be a good add.

It's not a bad place to live. The people seem nice and some will say hi. It's pretty clean. Parking is available. Laundry room is clean and easy to get to.

My Resident experience in Crane Village has been great so far. I moved in here last year and been having a great service and experience since then.

Been there for a month now and it’s okay so far I guess. Some things could definitely be better (staff response time, having things more organized and clearly set, etc.) Still trying to see how things go

Nice location, good amenities, calm place, good service, excellent administrative team, result oriented team, immediate attention to the complaints

Place is very nice, the few issues I found were quickly solved by the team here. Very happy so far! I can’t wait to see how the next year goes and enjoy the time!