Crane Village

Love the new townhouse and the community. My dog Bentley is going to love his new dog park. We ate looking forward to the community pool also
My fiancé and I moved in yesterday for the first time and we are thrilled! The apartment was beautiful, spacious, clean and the neighbors are nice. So far, so good!
Decent place can be noisy at times. Lots of nearby greenery but also still in the city. The pool area is a nice feature as well. Plenty of parking
I call crane village my home. I feel very welcomed and accepted by the staff and neighbors. My area is very clean. I see the staff clean and do years work often.
The apartment is clean and updated. Pets allowed which is great. The price is good. The pool is not open or clean around the area. The noise level is moderate. Easy to hear the residents upstairs or in the neighboring apartments. People haven’t been cleaning up after their dogs in the grass in front of the sidewalks which is gross. Easy community to downtown.
Maintenance and neighbors are all very nice. It’s encouraging to see people walking around the neighborhood and being friendly during this trying time.
Really nice place. Quiet, nice neighbors. Ive been living here for about 5 years on and off and I wouldn’t recommend any other place. It’s close to everywhere
I have always had good service and no issues. Maintenance is especially quick with the issue fixed usually the next day after submitting a request.
I feel like it is my own home. I loved to stay here for more year. Property management and coordination with staff are nice too. Nice utilities and near to downtown.
This is a great place to live. Convenient location, great amenities, and a great price. I have had no complaints in the two years I’ve lived here