These are great apartments in a great area. It nice having so many thing within a 10 minute drive. This is a great place to call home. The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

I enjoy living at Crane Village. I've been here 2 1/2 years and the residents are friendly, the office staff is professional, and my apartment is great.

It's a nice quiet place to live. The office staff are helpful and nice. People are friendly. The pool is clean and fun. I never have to wait in line for the washers and dryers.

Very peaceful and clean well maintained , office staff friendly and caring ! Beautiful place for either single or family . Swimming pool very clean and well maintained .

The amenities here are awesome everyone that lives here are very friendly. You can meet a lot of people at the pool and I have the best neighbors.

Nice, spacious apartments. Really like having a balcony. Just too expensive, dislike the laundry situation, no gym in complex although there is a pool.

Love the location to downtown and the surrounding areas. Nice and quiet community. Easy for me to commute to work, like to closeness to the tunnels for morning traffic.

I came in Crane Village in June 2018 in Pittsburgh and had an amazing experience living in here so far. It’s a quite and beautiful neighborhood.

I feel welcomed by the staff and other residents. It’s a very friendly community, I’ve already made some friends. I feel safe living at Crane Village.

Being a senior with physical disabilities Crane Village has been perfect fit for me. I have a open and great view and don't feel confined as I might in a senior citizen hi-rise living center. The Crane Village staff have always been friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff are professional and are prompt on addressing issues. The premises is kept clean and grass cut weekly. I just love living here with the diversity in resident cultures.

I have lived at Crane Village for 3 years now. I have never experienced any issues while living here. Maintenance always comes when you call them and everyone in the office is very nice. The walls are very thin and doors closing sometimes can be loud.

I have lived at Crane Village for 3 years now and have really enjoyed being a resident. I always feel safe, when I’ve had issues the maintenance men always fix them in a timely manner, and I love my townhome. My walk-in closet and spacious bedroom are my favorite parts of my house!

Great place to live. Nice, safe community for kids. The playground and pool are great added benefits too. Location is great as it’s close to the city and major highways.

Outside of some leak issues in the past, the apartment is decent. Worst issues have been by bad luck rather than anything with the actual apartment

I truly enjoy living in this complex! There’s plenty of grass for dogs and kids to play and everything you need is accessible! However, I wish maintenance and calling maintenance was an easier experience rather than having it routed outside of the complex.

Best apartments in Pittsburgh with a fair price! Spacious and with so many amenities. Love the extra storage, pool and tennis court. Love the nature aspect with all the trees, plants, and shrubbery. Balcony is a huge plus!

There are a few good staff in the leasing office. They do not have any rewards for customers who continue their lease. Also they only have two washers for several buildings and they are only given maintenance if you call. Maintenance is AMAZING. They arrive in a prompt manner and are always professional and courteous. It is annoying that they do not have their own website to report maintenance tickets. Parking lots are not checked regularly for unmarked vehicles so parking is often difficult. I have stayed in both the studio and a 2 bedroom apartment with a roommate. It feels super safe and the location is definitely convenient. The playground is way old and definitely needs updated. The tennis courts are also pretty ugly looking but suit their purpose. The dog park is super unlevel and owners often do not pick up after their dogs. There are many children left unsupervised outside a lot of the time. Probably because it feels so safe. I am unsure if I will relocate to another apartment when my lease is up.

Very quiet,very respectful ppl that live at the community.Office staff is very pleasant and helpful when help is needed. Very nice community !

Prefect place, nice apartment good neighborhood, lo mejor de lo mejor la piscina las canchas amplias zonas verdes buenos vecinos excelente mantenimientos

Crane village is a great place to live! Spacious, affordable apartments with a quiet community in a great location close to the city. The pool is a plus, too!

I love the amenities and the commute to any direction is great! I think the apartments will do need remolded and it would be nice to have the specials to retain residents.

People park in spots that aren’t parking and block you in Laundry machines are terrible and dirty People take your laundry Can’t have a grill

Great community, so many things to do in the area, so many places to eat. People are friendly for the most part and they keepnto themselves which I like

It’s Amazing and it’s so nice I hope to see everybody here It’s nice area and nice place in Pittsburgh a great bar and clean place and the place was so much better and clean

Quiet Place and safe . Awesome neighborhood also there a place for children to play and swimming poll . The service it’s good when I need anything I just called them and they come early