Creekside At Bellemeade Apartments
4 stars33 Reviews

Portia
The Apartments are big. There’s not a lot that goes on as far as community events. There is a lot of trash in the breezeways and outside of the dumpsters all of the time.

Hina
I really like this place very nice and friendly community and of course service since I’m living here never had any issues very ideal location everything close to you grocery stores and fast food restaurants

5 months ago
Julie is awesome! Nice, and quiet neighborhood that anyone would like to stay. I have been leaving here for a year and half. I have nothing to say or worry about. I would recommend anyone who is looking for an appointment.

Christina
6 months ago
My neighbors are very disrespectful very noisy here lately I’ve been seeing a lot of roaches I’ve never experienced that here in the trash it’s overwhelming

7 months ago
I have been renting for a year, every thing is well so far. I don’t think anyone could find anything bad to say about this appartment. Have a great neighborhood is not easy, have a great manager is not easy. Great place to leave.

Justin
8 months ago
I love living here the only problems iv had is my ac has half way worked since I been here it went out this summer and they sent out a ac repair company they said I need a new unit both in and out and I haven't heard anything else since they came here my guest bathroom tub has had a bullet hole in it since iv moved in

Derica
10 months ago
Its very peaceful in my building and were all like a big family! I love the fact that a few parents watch the kids play at the playground, in these dangerous times its good to know you can count on a neighbor while your children have fun without harm!

Phyllis
10 months ago
I love it here. It's quiet (most of the time) I have found everyone I come in contact with is friendly Most all follow the guidelines It appears all residents with dogs keep them leashed and clean up if dog messes in a place where people walk looks like most will bring their dogs to the edge of the tree lines causing no mess on lawns

11 months ago
I’m so happy to be staying here at this appartment. Very clean, great service, when I have a requested, it is not take long at all to come fix it. My children and I are enjoying stay here, they would like to go to the pool, they don’t have a chance yet, because the pool is closed to early. Office team, keep up with the great job

Portia
about 1 year ago
1 star
I had to pay a plumber to fix my running toilet that I reported numerous of times. Light bill over $400 a month. I have to catch water in a bucket because my ceiling leaks when it rains. Been complaining about that forever. My kitchen light comes on on occasion. Reported that. And the trash problem is ridiculous.