Creekside At Bellemeade Apartments

4.1

4.1

Pretty safe neighborhood. Low crime rate. No community events. Small park. Not a lot of things for children to do. I know my kids are safe when they go outside and they are not being impacted by negative influences.
I love my apartment and my community. Everyone I come in contact with is very friendly I probably have an advantage because I was the pool monitor for the past few years and got to know at least by site parents and lots of kids. Kids call me the 'pool lady's. Lol I've also always felt secure in this community
These apartment have gnats and nobody is doing anything about the problem ! We haven’t had any updates in years. The people are nice in the community.
The apartments are huge. Not to many issues. I mind my business. Sometimes there is a lot of unnecessary trash on the ground by the dumpster and the dumpster is empty.
I love my apartment I just hate the fact the rent goes up every year since the apartments are supposed to be based off your income. If there is no increase to income it shouldn’t be a increase to rent.
I love living here. It is quiet and most all other residents are friendly. It is most fun in summer when pool is open. The grounds are always clean and most dog owners clean up after their dog. (Sometimes there may be a little forgetfulness on owners part 😁)
Beautiful new place wow I like it I cant wait own place landlord friendly people I hope they do how meet who deaf people how do community better do
If there’s ever an issue they are usually spot on when it comes to resolving the issue. The staff is nice and they answer the telephone. Thanks for being easy to get along with
I've been here 11 years. It's a pretty ok environment. Apartment is huge that's why I haven't moved yet. There have been a lot of management changes. I've seen a lot over the years.
I like the size of my apartment! I've been here for 11 years. Problems I've had. Ceiling leaks everytime it rains. Can't ever get a clean air filter. Other than that everything is a ok.