Creekside At Bellemeade Apartments

4.1

4.1

Sechelle Q.
I have lived here for 5 years.. I love that there is no drama or problems. I do hope they fix the pool so we are able to enjoy it in summer. I believe we need to come up with another dumpster there is too many units and trash for one dumpster.

Dawn
I like that it is on the 1st floor and I like that it has a pool hopefully it will be up and running by the summer I just wish it had a gym . and the maintenance men were a little faster but other than that it's okay.

Phyllis
I love my community I am still very very upset about the pool not opening this season I do hope work is being done so the pool will be available this coming season There was a scheduled Halloween event which I was happy about unfortunately it was rained out I still have not received any help getting logged in as a resident (I've been here 7 years) I really would like to take advantage of paying rent online. It is already an issue because I am retired and get paid only once a month and that is the second Wednesday of every month which of course is not the 1st of the month so I have to pay a late fee EVERY month. I try desperately to get ahead but I just not have been able to. Maybe management could take this into consideration I CAN pay EVERY month on the day I receive my pay. Sorry for the rant Other than that I am a ver happy resident. Phyllis

Derica
about 2 months ago
The community is a nice place to stay. I wish we had our old maintenance man back! He took pride in keeping the property clean even the breeze ways.

Hina
3 months ago
Never had any problems while living here since three years maintainer always come on time very safe area good neighborhood very helpful and loving people

Portia
4 months ago
The Apartments are big. There’s not a lot that goes on as far as community events. There is a lot of trash in the breezeways and outside of the dumpsters all of the time.

Hina
4 months ago
I really like this place very nice and friendly community and of course service since I’m living here never had any issues very ideal location everything close to you grocery stores and fast food restaurants

Shelove
9 months ago
Julie is awesome! Nice, and quiet neighborhood that anyone would like to stay. I have been leaving here for a year and half. I have nothing to say or worry about. I would recommend anyone who is looking for an appointment.

Christina
9 months ago
My neighbors are very disrespectful very noisy here lately I’ve been seeing a lot of roaches I’ve never experienced that here in the trash it’s overwhelming

Shelove
11 months ago
I have been renting for a year, every thing is well so far. I don’t think anyone could find anything bad to say about this appartment. Have a great neighborhood is not easy, have a great manager is not easy. Great place to leave.