I have once again renew my lease for 2020 It has Creekside Crossing has proven to be a great place to live. The Staff here is really nice and responsible.

In the two short months that I've lived in this complex, I have nearly all postive comments. The property is very well taken care of and very quiet. My only negative would be that my valet trash is only being picked up several times a week and not everyday like it's supposed to be. The management staff has been very professional with me since the first day I walked in to inquire about the place. I look forward to coming home to my quiet oasis everyday.

It’s a nice community. I really like our apartment although there are a few minor issues. Such as the lighting fixtures. I thought it was the lights, but the entire bathroom fixtures does not work.

Once again the staff at Creekside Crossing has made my day. No matter what you you and what the have going on the always make time for their residents. Thank you Cleo and Jessica for the help today and the efficiency of the matter. #creeksidecrossinglife

Very nice community and safe. The staff is amazing and neighbors are friendly and caring and very respectful. I would recommend this place to anyone who’s new to area.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love that the community is small and quiet. I feel safe and the grounds are very well kept. The high ceilings are a plus as well!! The gym and laundry area are very convenient.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Clean residential area. Awesome Customer Service! Fun and Family Friendly Environment Always making good choices updating our community!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Hello to all and I would like to share my thoughts about Creekside Crossing Apts are by far this has been the best apartment I have ever lived in. Would highly recommend anyone to rent here

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Office personal and maintenance have always been a pleasure to work with. I love the price for the location and all the amenities that offered especially the new Amazon box.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great!.. quiet, clean, maintenance is prompt and efficient. Nicole is the best leasing agent I have ever met. Looking forward to participating in the resident activities.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It’s nice and quiet.. just how I like it! I currently am finishing my bachelors degree and it is so peaceful. The leasing agents are nice and they always have parties and different things going on there.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Jessica was our rep for our move in she was excellent and very helpful to us. I also like the little gathers they do here and the neighborhood is very quiet and peacefully

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Apartments are nice. Pool area is always cleaned and quiet for early morning swims. Staff is helpful and friendly. Plenty of lightning at night.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I really like the complex, everyone is nice I haven’t had mo problems at all .. The staff is great the apartment community is nice and clean.. quiet, nice, beautiful community I love it

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The move in was great I love this property i can come home and take a nap and don’t here no walking above me no noise in the walk way I’m glad I chose this location Jessica was really helpful with my move in thanks 😊

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I’m going to enjoy living here the STAFF IS AWESOME. Jessica went above and beyond to get the job done . I can’t forget Nicole how she made us feel during our walk thru

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Apartment community is great. Office leasing agent jessica was on point . Very quiet and great setting and best part only 5 minutes to work

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Loved moving in! The staff was so respectful and welcoming! The apartment was clean and ready for us to move in. The manager was very polite.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Love creekside crossings, I rate it the best apartment complex on Panola road! The neighborhood is quiet, neighbors are nice. Leasing office has great customer service.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love living at Creekside Crossing. I have been here a year and just renewed my lease for another year. It's clean, quiet, and a beautiful complex to live in. Jessica has made my whole experience from move-in to renewing my lease super easy. I appreciate everything that management has done and is doing for the community. Keep up the great work.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

So far it’s been really good. It’s very quiet which I really enjoy. Nice, clean neighborhood. The staff are awesome people . The amenities are very nice as well.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love it here. Office staff is friendly and maintenance workers are very timely. I plan on living here for a very long time and would definitely recommend it to others!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

i have enjoyed my stay at Creekside and everyone that I have talked to at the complex have nothing but great things to say about how every thing is well kept CLEO keep uo the great work and your staff is also doing a great job

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Nicole from the leasing team made it a smooth stess free move for my family and i. The community is also very beautiful quiet and clean. Thanks again! 😊

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

😁😁😁 no complaints. The fact that it’s gated won me. Also, the playground won my kid, as there were no playground or parks near us. The location is ideal, not too far from the city!