I love living at Creekside Crossing. I have been here a year and just renewed my lease for another year. It's clean, quiet, and a beautiful complex to live in. Jessica has made my whole experience from move-in to renewing my lease super easy. I appreciate everything that management has done and is doing for the community. Keep up the great work.

So far it’s been really good. It’s very quiet which I really enjoy. Nice, clean neighborhood. The staff are awesome people . The amenities are very nice as well.

I love it here. Office staff is friendly and maintenance workers are very timely. I plan on living here for a very long time and would definitely recommend it to others!

i have enjoyed my stay at Creekside and everyone that I have talked to at the complex have nothing but great things to say about how every thing is well kept CLEO keep uo the great work and your staff is also doing a great job

Nicole from the leasing team made it a smooth stess free move for my family and i. The community is also very beautiful quiet and clean. Thanks again! 😊

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

😁😁😁 no complaints. The fact that it’s gated won me. Also, the playground won my kid, as there were no playground or parks near us. The location is ideal, not too far from the city!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love living in this community everyone is so polite and sweet I’m 31 and everyone is older and look out for you very safe place to live. i recommend this place to anyone new in Georgia very affordable.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Very peaceful I love it and extremely convenient I love it here at Creekside Crossing Apartments I recommend staying here to anyone looking for a nice place

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great staff, super amenities, unique floorplans and fun-filled community events... Creekside Crossing has it all! Close to shopping and I-20, you get a fantastic bang for the buck. This is a community in every sense of the word. Love my #creeksidecrossinglife

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great community with exceptional workers that are committed to making my apartment a home. Thank you for allowing me a piece of mind and giving me a sense of joy plus comfort of knowing everything is just like I left it.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love staying here. Every time I have a problem they are willing to help. Thanks you guys for all you do. They keep the community look great.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

We love living here. We wish we would’ve gotten a bottom floor apartment but for the most part we love living here. Very close and convenient

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I couldn’t be happier living here at Creekside Crossing. It’s quiet the people are friendly and is always something to do there are always many events for the family and kids to do. There’s no place like Creekside Crossing

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Its has been the best so far no noise, just awesome. the neighbors are friendly and the STAFF they are GREAT. i have lived her for 2 months and again i cant say enough how HAPPY I am .. GREAT PLACE

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The community is great! The neighbors are nice and the location in proximity to everything else makes life so much easier. I missed the pool party last week, but I'm sure that was fun!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I'm coming up on my 2nd year here at Creekside Crossing. I recently renewed my lease. My experience here has been a joy and a pleasure. I've been in the Atlanta area since 2016. The like living in this community. The community before this 1 was not that great. The like the management team here. I've never had an unpleasant conversation or interaction with them. I've always been greeted with a smile and pleasant attitude. The only thing I don't like is the issues with tenants that don't care how the community look. They will put trash in the parking area and sometimes the stairwells and breezeway. I think it's so crazy, especially because there's valet trash pickup. We should want to keep where we live nice.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Creekside Crossing has been GREAT! Cleo is the best and has a wonderful team which makes thing so much easier. my experience here has been extremely pleasant.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

the managers and staff has been great, it's going to be hard when me and my family leave. it's been great living hear. all of my neighbors have been great.it has been a wonderful experience. thanks CCAPT.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Every since I have lived here, my experience has been pleasant. I would recommend this community to anyone!! I enjoy the amenities so much!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have lived at Creekside Crossing for over two years now , it was my first introduction to Georgia living. Coming from Washington state, I had a fear of bugs 🐜 in the 2 yrs I’ve seen maybe 3 - the pest control here gets a 10+ Along with the property maintenance. The whole experience has been wonderful, the leasing agents Jessica and Cleo the manager were both amazing to work with from start to finish I have no complaints as They truly care about their tenants being comfortable by all efforts and if it wasn’t for their kindness working through obstacles and finding resolutions my first two years may not may have been as successful. Always responsive to inquires, no real major issues with the community as far as theft or vandalism. They have a tenant reward program if you participate you earn money and prizes. They also host community events for all age groups... good for families and adults without children. I would definitely recommend Creekside Crossing apartments they make you feel at home!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My stay at Creekside Crossing has been satisfactory. The issues that I've encountered over this past year. The back gate broken on the walk through for months that anyone can come in and out. Also when calling the office unable to reach anyone at anytime during office hours. And lastly the breezeway hasn't been cleand on a regular basis walking through webs and just not seeing a clean breezeway. But I have to say the Creekside Crossing Team is great in assisting and very accommodating when needed.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My overall experience is pretty good. My biggest concern was my neighbors that just moved out and how they would have mounds of trash in the hallway. Anything they dropped would be left there until either I picked it up or the wind blew it over the balcony. Besides them it's a fairly quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I don’t really have any issues with Creekside crossings. I’ve recommended three people to move in here. The staff is nice, they answer maintenance calls fast, the parking is great.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

When things need to be fixed they take care of it.they are very helpful and do care about us in the homes.And keep us up with what happen on the day by day

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My experience so far has been good . It can improve . I have made noise complaints about some neighbors . It doesnt seem like they have been resolved being that the issue continues to happen. Maintenance takes awhile to respond to my requests . For the most part , this community is A LOT better than most of the nearby apartments. The staff regulates the property pretty good