It’s nice and quiet.. just how I like it! I currently am finishing my bachelors degree and it is so peaceful. The leasing agents are nice and they always have parties and different things going on there.

Jessica was our rep for our move in she was excellent and very helpful to us. I also like the little gathers they do here and the neighborhood is very quiet and peacefully

Apartments are nice. Pool area is always cleaned and quiet for early morning swims. Staff is helpful and friendly. Plenty of lightning at night.

I really like the complex, everyone is nice I haven’t had mo problems at all .. The staff is great the apartment community is nice and clean.. quiet, nice, beautiful community I love it

The move in was great I love this property i can come home and take a nap and don’t here no walking above me no noise in the walk way I’m glad I chose this location Jessica was really helpful with my move in thanks 😊

I’m going to enjoy living here the STAFF IS AWESOME. Jessica went above and beyond to get the job done . I can’t forget Nicole how she made us feel during our walk thru

Apartment community is great. Office leasing agent jessica was on point . Very quiet and great setting and best part only 5 minutes to work

Loved moving in! The staff was so respectful and welcoming! The apartment was clean and ready for us to move in. The manager was very polite.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Love creekside crossings, I rate it the best apartment complex on Panola road! The neighborhood is quiet, neighbors are nice. Leasing office has great customer service.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love living at Creekside Crossing. I have been here a year and just renewed my lease for another year. It's clean, quiet, and a beautiful complex to live in. Jessica has made my whole experience from move-in to renewing my lease super easy. I appreciate everything that management has done and is doing for the community. Keep up the great work.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

So far it’s been really good. It’s very quiet which I really enjoy. Nice, clean neighborhood. The staff are awesome people . The amenities are very nice as well.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love it here. Office staff is friendly and maintenance workers are very timely. I plan on living here for a very long time and would definitely recommend it to others!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

i have enjoyed my stay at Creekside and everyone that I have talked to at the complex have nothing but great things to say about how every thing is well kept CLEO keep uo the great work and your staff is also doing a great job

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Nicole from the leasing team made it a smooth stess free move for my family and i. The community is also very beautiful quiet and clean. Thanks again! 😊

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

😁😁😁 no complaints. The fact that it’s gated won me. Also, the playground won my kid, as there were no playground or parks near us. The location is ideal, not too far from the city!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love living in this community everyone is so polite and sweet I’m 31 and everyone is older and look out for you very safe place to live. i recommend this place to anyone new in Georgia very affordable.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Very peaceful I love it and extremely convenient I love it here at Creekside Crossing Apartments I recommend staying here to anyone looking for a nice place

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great staff, super amenities, unique floorplans and fun-filled community events... Creekside Crossing has it all! Close to shopping and I-20, you get a fantastic bang for the buck. This is a community in every sense of the word. Love my #creeksidecrossinglife

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great community with exceptional workers that are committed to making my apartment a home. Thank you for allowing me a piece of mind and giving me a sense of joy plus comfort of knowing everything is just like I left it.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love staying here. Every time I have a problem they are willing to help. Thanks you guys for all you do. They keep the community look great.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

We love living here. We wish we would’ve gotten a bottom floor apartment but for the most part we love living here. Very close and convenient

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I couldn’t be happier living here at Creekside Crossing. It’s quiet the people are friendly and is always something to do there are always many events for the family and kids to do. There’s no place like Creekside Crossing

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Its has been the best so far no noise, just awesome. the neighbors are friendly and the STAFF they are GREAT. i have lived her for 2 months and again i cant say enough how HAPPY I am .. GREAT PLACE

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The community is great! The neighbors are nice and the location in proximity to everything else makes life so much easier. I missed the pool party last week, but I'm sure that was fun!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I'm coming up on my 2nd year here at Creekside Crossing. I recently renewed my lease. My experience here has been a joy and a pleasure. I've been in the Atlanta area since 2016. The like living in this community. The community before this 1 was not that great. The like the management team here. I've never had an unpleasant conversation or interaction with them. I've always been greeted with a smile and pleasant attitude. The only thing I don't like is the issues with tenants that don't care how the community look. They will put trash in the parking area and sometimes the stairwells and breezeway. I think it's so crazy, especially because there's valet trash pickup. We should want to keep where we live nice.