I love, love, love Creekside Crossing Aoartments!! I have had a positive experience every since I moved in!! The staff are nice and professional!! The maintenance staff are knowledgeable and respond quickly to work orders!!

It’s a fun safe community that i enjoy. I love my apartment and the helpful leasing office the location is great and i feel very safe here!!

Apartments condition has decreased over the years but I’m excited on seeing the end results of the improvements being made...Also I am not a fan of having a pool monitor and having to use bracelets...We should be able to access pool by using our gate key...Also most apartments have two entrances to get into community, we should not be charged an additional 60 dollars to purchase a remote control to get in the entrance closer to our apartments.

I've lived here 5yrs. have really enjoyed myself. What I really would enjoy if Creekside Crossing would have a senior discount program so the older residents could continue living at the Creekside Crossing Apt.

I like my neighbor.It's usually quite. Some of the neighbors are friendly I have not used the pool.My son go outside and play no one bothers him.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I absolutely love my apartment home. The floor plan is conducive for my comfort and fits my needs perfectly. However, I am concerned about the gate consistent dysfunction.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love the fact that my packages are kept safe when delivered. :) I don't have to worry about things getting misplaced or taken if left at my door.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Very clean and not alot of noise and people hanging out. They respond to maintenance requests very quick. And the lease renewal process was fast and easy.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I recently moved to this community about 2 weeks ago. The office staff (Jessica) helped to make my choice and my move-in experience smooth sailing. I'm enjoying my community thus far. I like the fact that I do not have to wrestle with taking my trash out (the community I lived in before here, some residents didn't care whether the trash was in the trash bin or on the ground. It was very irritating riding through the parking lot and seeing trash and trash bags lying around). The security to me was not good at all(crime started to become an issue. I'm not saying crime can't happen anywhere. But when it's close to you, it's time to make a change). A neighbor I met expressed to me how she felt the security here was a plus and that made me feel more at ease. The pool area, playground, laundry room, and fitness center seem to be well kept also. The neighborhood appears to be quiet, peaceful, and calm. Yes, I feel like this will be a good place to call home.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My experience here at Creekside Crossing has been far and above excellent, they are very professional always here to assist me in any manner that I'm needed as for my personal problems are any problems we have on site. They're more than just someone working in the office if we have anything that we can't handle professional they are there to assist us at all times if we need something Xerox of facts they're always willing to assist us and doing it with a smile. When we agreed it in the office if it is personal a problem in the apartment the hundred percent willing to help us, all of the problems if any we have on-site a handle expeditiously. Susie Sykes 4203 Cavalier Crossing Lithonia Georgia 338

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Everything I had expected, property is beautiful, my unit is spacious and beautiful, the leasing agents and all the staff are professional and courteous!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Everyone has been nice and helpful. My apartment was perfect. I couldn't be more happy acxept if my rent was cut in half for 5 months. Lol..

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

So far it has been a very nice place to live. Great management and the neighbors are wonderful. I also love that this community is gated. A+

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I inquired about residency at Creekside Crossing virtually. I lived in Indianapolis, therefore, I relied on Creekside Crossing's website, other apartment locator websites, reviews and rental office contact to make my decision. Jessica was wonderful throughout the entire process. She answered all my questions, gave me thorough details and helped me finalize my decision. They allowed my sister to walk through the apartment on my behalf. Sending my deposit and selecting my home was easy. Signing the lease and picking up keys went smooth. I had one complaint during walk through at lease signing, but Cleo came to visit me regarding that complaint and agreed to addressing it timely with no issues. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

There was a recent issue with cats. I mentioned it to Cleo, community director and he stated that he was going to get it taken care of. It was about two weeks and then I seen there were cages. I thought that he was not getting it done because there was no communication for a while about the cats. So he is a man of his word and will take all your concerns to heart. Let me report... THE CATS ARE GONE!! Thank you Cleo!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

New to the complex, but have liked it so far. The apartment is nice, the neighbors are quiet, and the neighborhood is fairly well kept. Overall I would recommend this neighborhood.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I am very pleased and still excited to be a tenant at creeksideevery thing is just perfect no complaints at all cleo keep up the great job not good job but everybody is doing a fabulous job

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is clean and the location is convenient and close to everything I need. I love it here!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The staff has been very easy to work with. Apartment complex grounds are clean. Like the fact there is security every night. Valet trash could use some work.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

This has been such a great place to live! The property manager, assistant property manager, maintenance men and groundsman are all so awesome!!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have been very pleased with my experience here at Creekside. Grounds are well maintained and the leasing office is very responsive, courteous and professional.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Leasing agent Ms. Jessica was amazing! They worked with us during our transition to make our move as smooth as possible. Thanks to her and the team for everything.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The property is very nice and so was the staff. I had packaged delivered before my move in date they was nice enough to hold them until I moved in. Staff is always helpful and pleasant I think I'm going to enjoy being here at this property.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great place to stay. Had little to no problem while staying here. Would recommend anyone to stay here cause like I said it really is a great place to stay.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The experience of not having to do your own maintenance is a big plus. For the area we live in, the complex is really nice. Noise is the only big compliant that I have.