My stay at Creekside Crossing has been satisfactory. The issues that I've encountered over this past year. The back gate broken on the walk through for months that anyone can come in and out. Also when calling the office unable to reach anyone at anytime during office hours. And lastly the breezeway hasn't been cleand on a regular basis walking through webs and just not seeing a clean breezeway. But I have to say the Creekside Crossing Team is great in assisting and very accommodating when needed.

My overall experience is pretty good. My biggest concern was my neighbors that just moved out and how they would have mounds of trash in the hallway. Anything they dropped would be left there until either I picked it up or the wind blew it over the balcony. Besides them it's a fairly quiet neighborhood.

I don’t really have any issues with Creekside crossings. I’ve recommended three people to move in here. The staff is nice, they answer maintenance calls fast, the parking is great.

When things need to be fixed they take care of it.they are very helpful and do care about us in the homes.And keep us up with what happen on the day by day

My experience so far has been good . It can improve . I have made noise complaints about some neighbors . It doesnt seem like they have been resolved being that the issue continues to happen. Maintenance takes awhile to respond to my requests . For the most part , this community is A LOT better than most of the nearby apartments. The staff regulates the property pretty good

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I really enjoy the place it has been nothing short of peace and quiet. It’s not a big issue but this place would be perfect if the pool stayed open till 10pm. But staff is awesome neighbors great. I really enjoy my stay here.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love Creekside so far. Move in was easy. They had my apartment ready when they said they would. Jessica and Nicole were very nice to me and my family.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Overall our experience is nice. We just received notice that they plan to provide breakfast and lunch M-F we are not home during those times but its nice to know the option is available.

All my neighbors are quiet and I haven’t had any issues with the unit. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I enjoy the pool and gym.

The premises is very clean and nice I have met some good neighbors everything is very convient to get around to. I would recommend this apartment to somone

I love it here . The community is nice and clean and the staff are absolutely amazing and professional the pool is wonderful . I love it here I would never live anywhere else

So far no issues. I had Troubles with rent but the office gave me some extra time with out charging late fee. Any time I have a question or problem they are willing to help.

I love living in the community. Both the resident manager and assistant manager are extremely responsive to repair needs, packages, etc. Neighbors sometimes are careless with dropping trash in the hallways requiring janitorial staff to pick it up.

So far I’ve had a pretty descent experience. Community I mostly quiet and leasing office staff is nice. My only concern is that I’ve had many packages delivered to my front door according to tracking systems which I actually never received. I’m not sure if the drivers are delivering to the wrong door or if people are taking them.

Creekside crossing is a really great community to live in. It is well maintained and has beautiful grounds. I love that it's close to the highway as well!!!

Great maintenance department. Jessica helped with my log on email. It’s been wrong for 4 Months. She was able to assist and immediately the problem resolved.

I love this Community so far it feels safe and its provide lots of amenities.I love the view from my patio and also love the fact that we have access to a gym

Neighbors are mostly quite and to themselves. Gated. I don’t like the fact there is no longer security at night. Office staff helpful. Clean

I love it here. The Community is nice and quiet even in the summertime when the kids are out of school its still quiet. And they always have great events for us to do as a family as adults and for the kids and also in the summer they feed the kids breakfast. Can ask for a better apartment community

I don’t like living here and I can’t wait until my lease is up..... mold is growing in the wall by the water tank heater the maintenance man cleaned it with bleach but it keeps growing back.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love living in this community and the office staff is great!!! I've been living here almost a year and it's been a pleasure. The maintenance crew has been great as well.

I have been here just for about a month but my experience has not been good because of much noise coming from the apartment above mine. Action needed

I moved into my apartment yesterday and the process was immaculate. Nicole really took care of us during the process! I'm excited about my new beginnings here.

Awesome experience thus far and the staff in the leasing office is extremely professional! My first experience was a lasting one. The property is gorgeous!

I love the staff and so far the neighbors have been easy to live next to. Seen a roach come from under the base board which is alaming. Outside of that I'm loving the decision to move here.