The staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is clean and the location is convenient and close to everything I need. I love it here!!

The staff has been very easy to work with. Apartment complex grounds are clean. Like the fact there is security every night. Valet trash could use some work.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

This has been such a great place to live! The property manager, assistant property manager, maintenance men and groundsman are all so awesome!!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have been very pleased with my experience here at Creekside. Grounds are well maintained and the leasing office is very responsive, courteous and professional.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Leasing agent Ms. Jessica was amazing! They worked with us during our transition to make our move as smooth as possible. Thanks to her and the team for everything.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The property is very nice and so was the staff. I had packaged delivered before my move in date they was nice enough to hold them until I moved in. Staff is always helpful and pleasant I think I'm going to enjoy being here at this property.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great place to stay. Had little to no problem while staying here. Would recommend anyone to stay here cause like I said it really is a great place to stay.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The experience of not having to do your own maintenance is a big plus. For the area we live in, the complex is really nice. Noise is the only big compliant that I have.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Enjoying the stay, I feel safe here.thanks for pool,thanks for all the office do to keep the area clean and different events that goes on here,I could not ask for a better apartment than this.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

This is a great community. I have lived here over 4 years and the maintenance staff are very efficient and friendly. The property grounds are well managed. The corridors are cleaned all the time. This is truly a great place to call home.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Management is very friendly and helpful. I love the community and it is very welcoming. The community is well kept and clean.. I love how they value each resident.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Never had any real problems, the staff is very attentive and the complex is better than what you’d think for Panola road. Easy access to I-20. Clean complex.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Wonderful experience. Cleo and Jessica are exceptional at what they do. I was in dire need of finding a new apartment and they made the experience so easy I really appreciate all their help

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The atmosphere was so welcoming on my move in day. Everyone was so helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend Creekside Crossing apartments community for a place to live.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

i love my new community and my leasing agent nicole was splended. Nicole was very helpful throughout my process of finding a new home. I informed her that I wanted to move soon and she made it happen in a timely manner.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My experience is going well with the office employees. The trash guy just leaves trash around time to time but other than that the community is fine. Also the tailgaters.. Is there a way to make the sensor on the gate after every car. It literally stays open for two cars.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have been a resident at Creekside Crossing for six years. It is well managed and the maintenance staff keep the residence in excellent living condition. Whenever I submit a work order, the problem is immediately resolved. I have recommended Creekside Crossing to friends and people seeking a quiet and well managed residence where the needs and concerns of residents are the top priority! Rate: 5 STARS (including managers and staff). I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It’s still a great place to live! The upkeep of the property is awesome! The valet trash is great. You just have to remember to put it out on time!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I was looking for a place to live I went online and Chermside caught my eye, I applied and was approved. I came to the office and have my deposit, then I had a serious event that happenedin my family and I had to go and stay in North Carolina to take care of some family stuff and the apartment complex was so understanding, and courteous to me I will recommend this apartment complex to other.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVING AT CREEKSIDE CROSSING ALL MY NEIGHBORS WE GET ALONG VERY WELL AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT VERY QUIT EVERY AREA IS WELL KEPT SORRY THAT CORTEZ HAD TO LEAVE US BUT KNOWING CLEO I KNOW THAT HE REPLACED HIM WITH SOMEONE JUST AS GOOD THANKS FOR KEEPING EVERYTHING WELL KEPT

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great community, office staff is amazing. I've lived her for over three years and couldn't ask for a more quiet, peaceful place to live. Service request is always done within 24 hours.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Moving in was easy. The staff was really nice. I applied online, after applying I received a phone call asking for my documents. Sent over information and came in everything was a breeze and now I love my new place.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Overall it’s a decent community. They have a security guy that patrols at night. Have not experienced any issues while here. I think that the trash people needs to be replaced cause they are lazy and makes the community look bad.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have lived here for a year and i like the enviroment,the poeple in the office and the mantenance department.. They keep up the area and the pool area and grill area i would recommend this apartment for anyone wanting a nice enviroment to live in.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My daughter and I have been living at this community since Spring 2014. I have always received the best customer service whenever I needed it from lease renewal or any maintenance issues. The staff takes great pride in the cleanliness and upkeep of the community. The only complaint I have is noisy neighbors above me but I'm sure I'm just as noisy to the tenants below.