I like it hear I have been here for I would say about 10 months it’s been treating me well. My favorite place here is the things that come with staying here like the pool and the computer room. Let’s not forget about the gym

I love it here the staff is great and the apartments is an great distance form stores so we save gas. The things that come with the apartment are awesome they offer a lot and I love it I really recommend this place. Check it out

The management and staff are very friendly and helpful. They try to accomadate your needs and answer any questions. The current upgrades are awesome

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It has a professional, friendly & efficient staff. Quiet + lots of amenities. Great location to grocery shopping & fantastic restaurants...

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great community. Friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance is great with keeping the property up and I couldn’t have picked a better place to call home.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I've lived here for almost 3 years and I love it! The staff is kind and always helpful. I'm so pleased with the process for paying rent and getting maintenance requests handled. I never wait very long when I make a request. The neighborhood is quiet and I hardly hear my neighbors. I love when we have community events, like movie night, taco night and the fall festival. It's fun seeing my neighbors out and about. The pool is amazing and has great hours when it's opened. Valet trash is probably my favorite amenity. Just put your trash outside the door and it's picked up. I've never lived anywhere like this. It's truly a joy.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

i am so very pleased living at Creekside all the neighbors are great everyone gets along great the complex is kept up very well the new color is great I love the color that was chosen keep up the good work

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Love how clean and safe it is. Also I love how they treat the residence we are very spoiled here at Creekside Crossing. I’ve been here 3yrs and I’m truly happy.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like that they always have different activities to attend monthly. Very quiet neighborhood even off a Main Street. There hasn’t been a time where I haven’t felt safe in this community.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Our neighbors are friendly and not noisy. Pool is great and area is convenient. Maintenance is great when needed. Would refer a friend.

When in need the management staff is understanding without hassling and multiple questions, very understanding and we appreciate them for that!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It's been nice staying here staff and maintenance personel are great. It's within walking distance to stores and shops. Easy access to I20. I have enjoyed everything that Creekside has to offer. The managerment is always having things to do within the community e.g. barbeques, holiday balcony contest, line dance classes just to name a few.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love, love, love Creekside Crossing Aoartments!! I have had a positive experience every since I moved in!! The staff are nice and professional!! The maintenance staff are knowledgeable and respond quickly to work orders!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It’s a fun safe community that i enjoy. I love my apartment and the helpful leasing office the location is great and i feel very safe here!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I've lived here 5yrs. have really enjoyed myself. What I really would enjoy if Creekside Crossing would have a senior discount program so the older residents could continue living at the Creekside Crossing Apt.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like my neighbor.It's usually quite. Some of the neighbors are friendly I have not used the pool.My son go outside and play no one bothers him.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I absolutely love my apartment home. The floor plan is conducive for my comfort and fits my needs perfectly. However, I am concerned about the gate consistent dysfunction.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love the fact that my packages are kept safe when delivered. :) I don't have to worry about things getting misplaced or taken if left at my door.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Very clean and not alot of noise and people hanging out. They respond to maintenance requests very quick. And the lease renewal process was fast and easy.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I recently moved to this community about 2 weeks ago. The office staff (Jessica) helped to make my choice and my move-in experience smooth sailing. I'm enjoying my community thus far. I like the fact that I do not have to wrestle with taking my trash out (the community I lived in before here, some residents didn't care whether the trash was in the trash bin or on the ground. It was very irritating riding through the parking lot and seeing trash and trash bags lying around). The security to me was not good at all(crime started to become an issue. I'm not saying crime can't happen anywhere. But when it's close to you, it's time to make a change). A neighbor I met expressed to me how she felt the security here was a plus and that made me feel more at ease. The pool area, playground, laundry room, and fitness center seem to be well kept also. The neighborhood appears to be quiet, peaceful, and calm. Yes, I feel like this will be a good place to call home.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My experience here at Creekside Crossing has been far and above excellent, they are very professional always here to assist me in any manner that I'm needed as for my personal problems are any problems we have on site. They're more than just someone working in the office if we have anything that we can't handle professional they are there to assist us at all times if we need something Xerox of facts they're always willing to assist us and doing it with a smile. When we agreed it in the office if it is personal a problem in the apartment the hundred percent willing to help us, all of the problems if any we have on-site a handle expeditiously. Susie Sykes 4203 Cavalier Crossing Lithonia Georgia 338

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Everything I had expected, property is beautiful, my unit is spacious and beautiful, the leasing agents and all the staff are professional and courteous!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Everyone has been nice and helpful. My apartment was perfect. I couldn't be more happy acxept if my rent was cut in half for 5 months. Lol..

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

So far it has been a very nice place to live. Great management and the neighbors are wonderful. I also love that this community is gated. A+

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I inquired about residency at Creekside Crossing virtually. I lived in Indianapolis, therefore, I relied on Creekside Crossing's website, other apartment locator websites, reviews and rental office contact to make my decision. Jessica was wonderful throughout the entire process. She answered all my questions, gave me thorough details and helped me finalize my decision. They allowed my sister to walk through the apartment on my behalf. Sending my deposit and selecting my home was easy. Signing the lease and picking up keys went smooth. I had one complaint during walk through at lease signing, but Cleo came to visit me regarding that complaint and agreed to addressing it timely with no issues. I couldn't be more satisfied.