Nice community and great staff. I have been here almost two years and never really had a problem I was referred by my family member who also lives here

I like the up keep of the property and events the management team does for the residents. also they're very understanding which is very appreciative.

It has been a pleasure living here at Creekside. There are not many communities around that offer the quality of li fee e that Creekside does. Eventually I will be moving.into my own home, but until then Creekside is yhe best thing next to home.

Great location with awesome office and maintenance personal. The only negative I have is with some of the neighbors putting trash outside their cars.

I like it here! A Clean and safe place to live. I enjoy the pool and events that the leasing office throws for us. I would definitely recommend it!

It has been an awesome experience so far. Nicole is an outstanding person that has kept me informed through out my whole process. It is a very clean and quiet community that is minutes from a lot of shopping as well and close to the interstate

Great place to live staff very friendly and nice awesome location to be in i recommend this place for anyone at any age beautiful property love it

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I just want to say I had a great move in experience with Creekside Crossing. The staff is warm and professional. Jessica made the process painless and enjoyable. It is a community of integrity, so glad I made the perfect choice.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Moving to Creekside Crossing was a VERY nice experience. Everyone in the office was super helpful and worked as a team to get me moved in on time with ease. The property is nice and well kept. The residents are respectful and polite. I'm so glad I found this place!!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

These apartments are really nice, I like living here the add ons are amazing. There doing some new things which I love me and my kids like living here.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love living here. The staff is amazing and always have something for us to do weather it’s for the kids, adults, or for the whole family. This was the best move I have ever made.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The staff is extremely helpful and nice. The property is lovely, I especially enjoy how well maintain the property is such as, pressure washed the common areas, and repainted the building. I think the should have gotten the residents opinion on the color by conducting a pole. The property events are a delight for the moral of the residents. I really enjoy residing at Creekside Crossing

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have been a resident here going on 2 years now and I have enjoyed living in a gated community even with the busy road the community is off of. Once I'm in the community I have had no issues with the environment and could barely tell I live off Panola Rd. Thank you!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It has been a pleasure living at Creekside Crossing. The neighborhood is quiet, close to shops, and the staff is alway available to answer and assist with any questions or concerns.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The community is quiet and well kept. The management and maintenance staff are professional, courteous and willing to help. Quarterly events are a great way to socialize without leaving home (movies, pool parties, dances, etc)

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like it hear I have been here for I would say about 10 months it’s been treating me well. My favorite place here is the things that come with staying here like the pool and the computer room. Let’s not forget about the gym

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The management and staff are very friendly and helpful. They try to accomadate your needs and answer any questions. The current upgrades are awesome

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It has a professional, friendly & efficient staff. Quiet + lots of amenities. Great location to grocery shopping & fantastic restaurants...

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great community. Friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance is great with keeping the property up and I couldn’t have picked a better place to call home.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I've lived here for almost 3 years and I love it! The staff is kind and always helpful. I'm so pleased with the process for paying rent and getting maintenance requests handled. I never wait very long when I make a request. The neighborhood is quiet and I hardly hear my neighbors. I love when we have community events, like movie night, taco night and the fall festival. It's fun seeing my neighbors out and about. The pool is amazing and has great hours when it's opened. Valet trash is probably my favorite amenity. Just put your trash outside the door and it's picked up. I've never lived anywhere like this. It's truly a joy.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

i am so very pleased living at Creekside all the neighbors are great everyone gets along great the complex is kept up very well the new color is great I love the color that was chosen keep up the good work

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Love how clean and safe it is. Also I love how they treat the residence we are very spoiled here at Creekside Crossing. I’ve been here 3yrs and I’m truly happy.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like that they always have different activities to attend monthly. Very quiet neighborhood even off a Main Street. There hasn’t been a time where I haven’t felt safe in this community.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Our neighbors are friendly and not noisy. Pool is great and area is convenient. Maintenance is great when needed. Would refer a friend.

When in need the management staff is understanding without hassling and multiple questions, very understanding and we appreciate them for that!