The premises is very clean and nice I have met some good neighbors everything is very convient to get around to. I would recommend this apartment to somone

I love it here . The community is nice and clean and the staff are absolutely amazing and professional the pool is wonderful . I love it here I would never live anywhere else

So far no issues. I had Troubles with rent but the office gave me some extra time with out charging late fee. Any time I have a question or problem they are willing to help.

I love living in the community. Both the resident manager and assistant manager are extremely responsive to repair needs, packages, etc. Neighbors sometimes are careless with dropping trash in the hallways requiring janitorial staff to pick it up.

So far I’ve had a pretty descent experience. Community I mostly quiet and leasing office staff is nice. My only concern is that I’ve had many packages delivered to my front door according to tracking systems which I actually never received. I’m not sure if the drivers are delivering to the wrong door or if people are taking them.

Creekside crossing is a really great community to live in. It is well maintained and has beautiful grounds. I love that it's close to the highway as well!!!

Great maintenance department. Jessica helped with my log on email. It’s been wrong for 4 Months. She was able to assist and immediately the problem resolved.

I love this Community so far it feels safe and its provide lots of amenities.I love the view from my patio and also love the fact that we have access to a gym

Neighbors are mostly quite and to themselves. Gated. I don’t like the fact there is no longer security at night. Office staff helpful. Clean

I love it here. The Community is nice and quiet even in the summertime when the kids are out of school its still quiet. And they always have great events for us to do as a family as adults and for the kids and also in the summer they feed the kids breakfast. Can ask for a better apartment community

I don’t like living here and I can’t wait until my lease is up..... mold is growing in the wall by the water tank heater the maintenance man cleaned it with bleach but it keeps growing back.

I love living in this community and the office staff is great!!! I've been living here almost a year and it's been a pleasure. The maintenance crew has been great as well.

I have been here just for about a month but my experience has not been good because of much noise coming from the apartment above mine. Action needed

I moved into my apartment yesterday and the process was immaculate. Nicole really took care of us during the process! I'm excited about my new beginnings here.

Awesome experience thus far and the staff in the leasing office is extremely professional! My first experience was a lasting one. The property is gorgeous!

I love the staff and so far the neighbors have been easy to live next to. Seen a roach come from under the base board which is alaming. Outside of that I'm loving the decision to move here.

I have lived here for several years. The on-site staff and maintenance personnel are wonderful. The grounds, the parking lot are all well kept.

Love it here my apartment is spacious and clean. The leasing office representatives are nice and super helpful. I would recommend to anyone to move into this apartment complex

Me and my partner really enjoy living here at Creekside Crossing the apartments are very beautiful the property is well kept and I love that we have a gated community and security we feel very safe

I’ve had no problems and my neighbors are great. Everyone seems to be caring and concerned for one another throughout the community. Great place

I love it! The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. The staff is amazing very helpful. The amazon package pick up, is awesome so it doesn’t have to be left outside.

A bit of a hassle with move in but it’s a nice community and the staff are nice. None of the outlets in my bedrooms are working though i put in a request the first day which was Friday, today is Tuesday and I’m still waiting for power.

The whole process was smooth Jessica was extra nice, understanding my needs an professional by the property being an old one I still love the floor plans an the upkeep of the building

Quiet and premises are clean. I like the security gates and size of the apt. They are n oh ce and have nice modern features. Patios are nice

Nicole and Cleo were absolutely wonderful. They were patient, very helpful and my leasing process extremely smooth. I would recommend Creekside Crossing to anyone that wants to live somewhere looking for a piece of mind.