Complex is really nice for the price but I have a really noisy neighbor. I also enjoy the gym, staff, and the free morning breakfast items from time to time.

I have enjoyed staying at Creekside. The staff is friendly and maintenance keeps up with everything. It's pretty great! Also valet trash has been a whole knew experience. I probably will stay another year.

No complaints.. Constant cleaning crew for lawn services and painting the lines for parking keeps complex clean. Any issuers I've had was handled in a timely manner

I really enjoy living here. They are always helpful when i go to the office. We do need cameras at the front gate so people can stop tailgating in and break the arm.

I have been here for some time and it as changed in many aspects, for better and worse. The location is spot on when related to convenience and relativity to I 20 and shopping, if that is something you base your living on...this place is for you.

I have live at Creekside Crossing for over 3 years and it is a nice apartment community. Creekside offers a pet friendly option to it's tenants who love pets.

I give the community 4 star, what I like about this community all maintenance is done promptly and in a timely manner, the staff is very friendly and they does their jobs

Maintenance is always on time and prompt. The office Staff is amazing. And living in a community where your neighbors keep a watch out for u is amazing.

Great everyone is friendly. If I have a issumaintenance is right there. I love the brown skin maintenance Worker the older one is great. Great community. Oh y'all answer the phones lol

Apartments offer a sufficient amount of space for my family; love the layout and open floor plan. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely way; although, I think they could be more thorough at times. Walls and ceilings are thin and we can easily hear our neighbors or cars playing loud music outside. Close to Publix, Wal-Mart, restaurants, gas stations, and I-20 (sometimes congested getting there). Overall, it's a decent place to stay.

The staff is responsive to anything that you need. I've been here almost 3 years and have never had any problems, the place is safe, clean, and well-maintained.

I've lived here for 6+ years now and while I have had a few mishaps, overall with the changes in management I have enjoyed living here. I've seen minor improvements over the years and haven't had any issues with the latest management change.

Creekside Crossing is a nice place to reside. The staff are helpful and typically respond quickly to issues. They also like to have events for the residents.

Great community!! I have been here for about a year now. I really enjoy this community. It's clean organize. And the staff is great!! I will coutinue to stay here.

Been here for 2 months now and haven't had a prob yet. It's quite & peaceful plus the gate is always working. There's no way in if you don't have a gate key or extension code.

So far so good! Staff is approachable and maintenance is always on time! I appreciate the valet trash especially with me being on the 3rd floor.

Staff is friendly and any issue and problem I have their always on it they give back to the community and keep everything together for everyone

I've bern here since 2013. Everthing is going well where I'm located. Property is clean. Everyone is easy to work with in the office. No problem so far.

I love the property and how well it's kept up. I thank you for having a pet friendly community. It's quiet and I feel very safe here. I like the activities as well.

I love my community, it's clean and I enjoy the amenities and activities. I appreciate the courteous and help from the office staff, very pleasant.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love my apartment. And the staff and s friendly. I was actually referred by my cousin. The best move every. The residents are friendly. And I feel safe

Living here for almost 2.5 years has allowed me to see this neighborhood evolve. I appreciate the efforts to clean it up, make it safer, and the attention to detail. I've had small issues such as having to submit more than one maintenance request for the same problem before the problem was resolved. Also being fined for a valet trash violation that I considered unfair (I consider myself to be pretty fair). Even with that said I would choose my apartment over others in the area any day.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

A hidden gem set quietly outside of the perimeter. The location is ideal for both work and leisure. I can never say enough about the outstanding management team and maintenance team here at Creekside Crossing.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Grounds keeping and landscaping behind the building could be better. Trash at the mailbox over flows. Grounds and grass cutting behind buildings is seldomly done

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

This has been one of the best and most quite and clean complex that I have ever leased.. it's almost 5 years that I have resided with Creekside Crossing. And when time to renew, I always come back to Creekside, because I use my residencey as a model and compare others and I haven't seen any other community that has won me over.