I thoughts on the community, its great. It could be excellent their one problem. When I call and leave a message I don't always receive a call back.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The community is quiet for the most part. I do not like the fact that one side of the community has a gate where they can be let in automatically and the other side we have to tap a gate key. When it rains we and the inside of our vehicles are subject to get wet, while the other side is nice and dry because they don't have too. The management team is unhelpful and not accommodating. I've had two major hard ships since living here and have been late with rent and not ONCE have I been offered any sort of discount or special payment plan. More recently I have been charged fees for the new resident portal and I should not have been. I advised Jessica of this and she has done nothing to correct/accommodate the error. I was also charged a $25 fee for not having my garbage in a trash can. This was my first incident and I received a letter from cleo who advised it was a violation and the NEXT incident I MAY be fined. The following week I received a notice that I was charged a fee. I have witnessed my neighbor below me leaves trash in front of their door EVERY week and it's not in a trash can. I am absolutely certain they have not been charged $25 because this has gone on every week for a month. My lease is ending in a few months and I seriously doubt I remain a resident here due to this unfair and harsh treatment. I have NEVER been do disappointed with a company like this in my entire life. I will be letting my social media, friends and family know NOT to lease anything from milestone management. I have a huge Internet following so believe me, I WILL be heard! Please correct the mistakes of the front office staff immediately! Sincerely, Disappointed Resident

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The community is generally quiet with the exception of residents constantly feeling the need to rev their engines and play their music extremely loud at all times of night. Very aggravating with a toddler trying to sleep.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

A bit of a hassle with move in but it’s a nice community and the staff are nice. None of the outlets in my bedrooms are working though i put in a request the first day which was Friday, today is Tuesday and I’m still waiting for power.

I like it here because it's peace and quiet. very convenient next the stores, restaurants and other businesses. near Stonecrest mall area which is a favorite place to visit.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Worth a try if you're a new resident at Creekside Crossing Apartments in Lithonia, GA Thank you for introduction me to this rewards program.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It is a pleasant living environment and nearby favorites stores and restaurants. not far from the stone crest mall area which is great on my part.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have been here for some time and it as changed in many aspects, for better and worse. The location is spot on when related to convenience and relativity to I 20 and shopping, if that is something you base your living on...this place is for you.

Apartments offer a sufficient amount of space for my family; love the layout and open floor plan. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely way; although, I think they could be more thorough at times. Walls and ceilings are thin and we can easily hear our neighbors or cars playing loud music outside. Close to Publix, Wal-Mart, restaurants, gas stations, and I-20 (sometimes congested getting there). Overall, it's a decent place to stay.

I have been here just for about a month but my experience has not been good because of much noise coming from the apartment above mine. Action needed

Nice residence and grounds keep up . Quiet neighbors in the building. The Apt office have functions for the residents and The maintenance staff keep up th e facilities.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Started off not so good. But love the community so far. It’s quite and the apartment is very spacious. Office staff very professional. Love how they give back to residence with different events. Can’t wait to see what the summer brings.

Living here for almost 2.5 years has allowed me to see this neighborhood evolve. I appreciate the efforts to clean it up, make it safer, and the attention to detail. I've had small issues such as having to submit more than one maintenance request for the same problem before the problem was resolved. Also being fined for a valet trash violation that I considered unfair (I consider myself to be pretty fair). Even with that said I would choose my apartment over others in the area any day.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Love it here my apartment is spacious and clean. The leasing office representatives are nice and super helpful. I would recommend to anyone to move into this apartment complex

Everything is okay so far, still need an appointment ntment set up to remove stains from carpet . Also need water pressie in kitchen sink hose need to be strengthened

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Beautiful grounds with friendly, knowledge staff. Minutes from dining, shopping, travelling, schools and worship centers. Not too noisy most times

Never had any real problems, the staff is very attentive and the complex is better than what you’d think for Panola road. Easy access to I-20. Clean complex.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have live at Creekside Crossing for over 3 years and it is a nice apartment community. Creekside offers a pet friendly option to it's tenants who love pets.

The property is kept clean and it is a fairly quiet community. The office staff has been polite and understanding in all of my encounters with them.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It’s a fun safe community that i enjoy. I love my apartment and the helpful leasing office the location is great and i feel very safe here!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love my community, it's clean and I enjoy the amenities and activities. I appreciate the courteous and help from the office staff, very pleasant.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

New to the complex, but have liked it so far. The apartment is nice, the neighbors are quiet, and the neighborhood is fairly well kept. Overall I would recommend this neighborhood.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Our neighbors are friendly and not noisy. Pool is great and area is convenient. Maintenance is great when needed. Would refer a friend.

I thoroughly enjoy living here. The maintenance support is timely and professional. The fitness room meets my needs and expectations. The staff is professional and sensitive to my needs.

I like it hear I have been here for I would say about 10 months it’s been treating me well. My favorite place here is the things that come with staying here like the pool and the computer room. Let’s not forget about the gym