I have been here for some time and it as changed in many aspects, for better and worse. The location is spot on when related to convenience and relativity to I 20 and shopping, if that is something you base your living on...this place is for you.

Apartments offer a sufficient amount of space for my family; love the layout and open floor plan. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely way; although, I think they could be more thorough at times. Walls and ceilings are thin and we can easily hear our neighbors or cars playing loud music outside. Close to Publix, Wal-Mart, restaurants, gas stations, and I-20 (sometimes congested getting there). Overall, it's a decent place to stay.

It is a pleasant living environment and nearby favorites stores and restaurants. not far from the stone crest mall area which is great on my part.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like it here because it's peace and quiet. very convenient next the stores, restaurants and other businesses. near Stonecrest mall area which is a favorite place to visit.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Worth a try if you're a new resident at Creekside Crossing Apartments in Lithonia, GA Thank you for introduction me to this rewards program.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love my community, it's clean and I enjoy the amenities and activities. I appreciate the courteous and help from the office staff, very pleasant.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It’s a fun safe community that i enjoy. I love my apartment and the helpful leasing office the location is great and i feel very safe here!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Nice residence and grounds keep up . Quiet neighbors in the building. The Apt office have functions for the residents and The maintenance staff keep up th e facilities.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I have live at Creekside Crossing for over 3 years and it is a nice apartment community. Creekside offers a pet friendly option to it's tenants who love pets.

Never had any real problems, the staff is very attentive and the complex is better than what you’d think for Panola road. Easy access to I-20. Clean complex.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Everything is okay so far, still need an appointment ntment set up to remove stains from carpet . Also need water pressie in kitchen sink hose need to be strengthened

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The property is kept clean and it is a fairly quiet community. The office staff has been polite and understanding in all of my encounters with them.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Living here for almost 2.5 years has allowed me to see this neighborhood evolve. I appreciate the efforts to clean it up, make it safer, and the attention to detail. I've had small issues such as having to submit more than one maintenance request for the same problem before the problem was resolved. Also being fined for a valet trash violation that I considered unfair (I consider myself to be pretty fair). Even with that said I would choose my apartment over others in the area any day.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Creekside Crossing is a nice place to reside. The staff are helpful and typically respond quickly to issues. They also like to have events for the residents.

Overall experience is good. Anytime I have had an issue I spoke with the office staff and the community director and it was handled. It shows that they care about the residents and the community.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like the community, there's great amenities!! The trash valet company needs improvement!! They don't do a very good job!! Other than that.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I absolutely love my apartment home. The floor plan is conducive for my comfort and fits my needs perfectly. However, I am concerned about the gate consistent dysfunction.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The staff is extremely helpful and nice. The property is lovely, I especially enjoy how well maintain the property is such as, pressure washed the common areas, and repainted the building. I think the should have gotten the residents opinion on the color by conducting a pole. The property events are a delight for the moral of the residents. I really enjoy residing at Creekside Crossing

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My daughter and I have been living at this community since Spring 2014. I have always received the best customer service whenever I needed it from lease renewal or any maintenance issues. The staff takes great pride in the cleanliness and upkeep of the community. The only complaint I have is noisy neighbors above me but I'm sure I'm just as noisy to the tenants below.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I've lived here 5yrs. have really enjoyed myself. What I really would enjoy if Creekside Crossing would have a senior discount program so the older residents could continue living at the Creekside Crossing Apt.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I give the community 4 star, what I like about this community all maintenance is done promptly and in a timely manner, the staff is very friendly and they does their jobs

I like it hear I have been here for I would say about 10 months it’s been treating me well. My favorite place here is the things that come with staying here like the pool and the computer room. Let’s not forget about the gym

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

New to the complex, but have liked it so far. The apartment is nice, the neighbors are quiet, and the neighborhood is fairly well kept. Overall I would recommend this neighborhood.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Our neighbors are friendly and not noisy. Pool is great and area is convenient. Maintenance is great when needed. Would refer a friend.

No complaints.. Constant cleaning crew for lawn services and painting the lines for parking keeps complex clean. Any issuers I've had was handled in a timely manner