It's really quiet, I haven't had any ptoblems. Anytime I need something from the office they accommodate quickly. They even have the patience to work with me when needed..👍

Broken gate 3 weeks, accidents waiting to happen. Hallways not kept up. Communication not great. Broken cars still sitting. The property itself is very nice

The apartment is really nice and quiet. I love the fact that it's not no a main street. Neighborhood is clean and well kept. Neighbors are friendly, the amenities are great, especially the car wash

Residents don't seem to take pride in where they live. They leave trash all around and damage the breezeways with grease and other things. Sometimes residents above me get are too noisy.

The office staff is really nice, I absolutely love the location and community. It’s very quiet and clean. However, on my move in date the inside of my unit was not finish or clean in preparation for a new tenant. Also, I think the cabinets and appliances are a little dated and depreciate the value of the home.

My experience here is very nice. I have wonderful neighbors and the staff is friendly. The area where the complex is located is secluded from the intersection which is also a plus.

Great people very home like no one bothers you . Although we can have the gym , pool, and laundry room more available to the residents . This is what we pay for . Meaning that people work and have no time to make it to work out relax at the pool or do laundry is kind of disappointing.

Great community but doesn't really do anything for long time residents. Every lease renewal comes with a price increase instead of decrease and there's no new amenities or changes to the apartments.

Great place to live and very close to the city and local attractions. I have renewed twice. I would like to renew again although I need more space.

I very much enjoy living here. It’s clean, and I feel safe at home. I highly recommend living here. The staff is very nice and will keep you up to date on any changes made.

I have lived here for over a year now and just renewed my lease. Things are okay, nothing extreme to complain about. Lots of people do not clean up their dog poop, I am unhappy with the dumpster as a lot of people completely trash it, and I do not like when people leave their garbage bags in front of their doors. The office staff have always been pretty helpful, and the maintence men are superb.

I love living here everything has been in perfect so far n I love the staff.. Everything is always explain and I love how the complex Is so involved it always quiet and neat maintance is always on time n always does an amazing job

I live living here . The apartments are nice it is a few things I think that could be improved but overall it’s a fairly quite neighborhood.

I absolutely LOVE my apartment home- It's spacious, cozy and comfortable. The staff are professional, punctual with maintenance repairs and genuinely care about the living experience of renters at Creekside Vista.

So I’ve waited my full leasing period before I decided to do a review so I could give an honest opinion of my experience. Let’s just say it was amazing from start to finish. This is my favorite community thus far. The location is great, easy to commute because we have access to both 285 and 20. The leasing staff has been nothing but AMAZING, now how many people can say that about their leasing office? The maintenance men are the best! I’ve only had two maintenance requests but they arrived same day and fixed both immediately....They’re also very nice as well! With looking at the environment that surrounds the community, we’re kind of in the hood but you would never guess that once you get through the gate! The community is always quiet and maintained. I’m staying on the bottom floor and I never hear my neighbors. Another big thing NO PEST! I hate bugs and that was a biggie for me, but I have not had an issue with pests the whole time I lived here. Anyway this community is great and I will be renewing but the only thing I would I say they need to improve on is maintaining the breezeways for the lower levels. Our breezeway is always full of spider webs and there’s like a black splatter on the wall (I’m assuming it happened when they painted the stairwells). Other than that the community is great and I recommend people all the time!

Me and my children really love it here our place is very spacious all around the apartment plenty room for guess to lounge the area is very clean and you don't here much noise other than people coming and leaving for work

The adminstrative staff is truly amazing!!! Each of them has helped me individually to help make my move a smooth transition. I really appreciate them.

My family and I really like these apartments. Decent price. GREAT maintenance staff!! They are extremely prompt and respond efficiently to maintenance requests.

The staff is friendly. I love the car care center here on the property. The community is pretty quiet so far. There is a playground that is ok but could use an update. The one major complaint that I have is the brown water. It’s a hassle trying to buy gallons of water to wash up in.

The staff is really the nice and the community is clean! It’s a great location and a little off the road to give you a better sense of peace and quiet

Nice neighborhood and apartment but there is definitely room for improvements. Would prefer all black appliances and the apartment have strange smells

Great place quiet no problems office are all really nice. They have been quick with reports of this in the house. I love it so far quiet no drama no noise

My husband and I have lived at Creekside Vista for 2 years now. Our experience has been very good! The grounds are kept very clean. They respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner and the layout of our apartment itself looks very nice.

I enjoy living here. One of the quietest complexes I’ve lived in. The best part is that I get along with all of my neighbors. Which is good.

I love the cleanliness of the apartment complex. The staff is excellent and always tends to my needs. The location is wonderful. The amenities are up to par!!