I very much enjoy living here. It’s clean, and I feel safe at home. I highly recommend living here. The staff is very nice and will keep you up to date on any changes made.

I have lived here for over a year now and just renewed my lease. Things are okay, nothing extreme to complain about. Lots of people do not clean up their dog poop, I am unhappy with the dumpster as a lot of people completely trash it, and I do not like when people leave their garbage bags in front of their doors. The office staff have always been pretty helpful, and the maintence men are superb.

I love living here everything has been in perfect so far n I love the staff.. Everything is always explain and I love how the complex Is so involved it always quiet and neat maintance is always on time n always does an amazing job

I live living here . The apartments are nice it is a few things I think that could be improved but overall it’s a fairly quite neighborhood.

I absolutely LOVE my apartment home- It's spacious, cozy and comfortable. The staff are professional, punctual with maintenance repairs and genuinely care about the living experience of renters at Creekside Vista.

So I’ve waited my full leasing period before I decided to do a review so I could give an honest opinion of my experience. Let’s just say it was amazing from start to finish. This is my favorite community thus far. The location is great, easy to commute because we have access to both 285 and 20. The leasing staff has been nothing but AMAZING, now how many people can say that about their leasing office? The maintenance men are the best! I’ve only had two maintenance requests but they arrived same day and fixed both immediately....They’re also very nice as well! With looking at the environment that surrounds the community, we’re kind of in the hood but you would never guess that once you get through the gate! The community is always quiet and maintained. I’m staying on the bottom floor and I never hear my neighbors. Another big thing NO PEST! I hate bugs and that was a biggie for me, but I have not had an issue with pests the whole time I lived here. Anyway this community is great and I will be renewing but the only thing I would I say they need to improve on is maintaining the breezeways for the lower levels. Our breezeway is always full of spider webs and there’s like a black splatter on the wall (I’m assuming it happened when they painted the stairwells). Other than that the community is great and I recommend people all the time!

Me and my children really love it here our place is very spacious all around the apartment plenty room for guess to lounge the area is very clean and you don't here much noise other than people coming and leaving for work

The adminstrative staff is truly amazing!!! Each of them has helped me individually to help make my move a smooth transition. I really appreciate them.

My family and I really like these apartments. Decent price. GREAT maintenance staff!! They are extremely prompt and respond efficiently to maintenance requests.

The staff is friendly. I love the car care center here on the property. The community is pretty quiet so far. There is a playground that is ok but could use an update. The one major complaint that I have is the brown water. It’s a hassle trying to buy gallons of water to wash up in.

The staff is really the nice and the community is clean! It’s a great location and a little off the road to give you a better sense of peace and quiet

Nice neighborhood and apartment but there is definitely room for improvements. Would prefer all black appliances and the apartment have strange smells

Great place quiet no problems office are all really nice. They have been quick with reports of this in the house. I love it so far quiet no drama no noise

My husband and I have lived at Creekside Vista for 2 years now. Our experience has been very good! The grounds are kept very clean. They respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner and the layout of our apartment itself looks very nice.

I enjoy living here. One of the quietest complexes I’ve lived in. The best part is that I get along with all of my neighbors. Which is good.

I love the cleanliness of the apartment complex. The staff is excellent and always tends to my needs. The location is wonderful. The amenities are up to par!!

First day/night in my new place pretty cool. Already met some of my neighbors and they are pretty friendly. So far so good. Walk through was also better than I expected. I LOVE MY NEW APARTMENT HERE !!

If the issues in the apartment would properly be addressed I would give them 5 stars. I’m just not happy about repeatedly needing to call about issues

Managing and Maintenance staff great! They are very friendly and seem to care about me and my concerns. I can always depend on them to get things done.

Love the amenities! Quiet, Peaceful, Relaxation!! I just love the property management! They are very responsive and on time with things ! Great Customer Service!

3 stars only because they keep thanking me for choosing them for 5 years by raising my rent each year. No rewards for being a loyal resident but increase in rent

its cool living here, appliances in non renovated units are a little old. gate buzzer is too loud. neighbors complain about any noise. first building observations though.

Anything that broke was looked at that day or the next and everybody has Smiles on their faces very pleasant people I really enjoyed my experience.

Safe and quiet neighborhood. Great play area and pool for the kids. Well kept workout area ad well as clothing care facility. Good neighbors.

It’s a great community it’s protected by dekalb sheriff office for our safety with great quality and potential and the community values ourselves