I love my new place!!! It's very quiet and peaceful you don't hear anything from other neighbors.The stuff is very helpful and very friendly they always answer the phone and if there's a problem they handle it right away. I love love love my new place 🤗🤗🤗

Excellent,Enjoy living here,apartment are well maintained by a friendly and professional staff members who are very knowledgeable and experience in what it takes to manage the complex

I love living at Creekside Vista. The staff in the leasing office are friendly and always handles my request in a timely manner. I love it!!

I've been at creekside vista for several years and I absolutely love it here! The maintenance staff is great, they always handle things quickly and are always so kind. The grounds are well maintained, my apartment is lovely and spacious.

I get the piece and quit I need to relax. Plus I'm only 20 minutes from all the activities downtown and since I'm veteran 20 minutes from the VA hospital short drive to a variety of shopping.

I enjoy living at Creekside. Creekside is close to my church and family members. This is a great location for me because it's close to I-20 and I-285.

For what I’m paying I would expect a little better appliances but over tall it’s good sometimes noisy and other neighbors that’s not considerate as well.

Apartment is nice and spacious. I like the high ceilings. Living on the bottom floor in the back by the woods is not ideal for bugs and use of patio. There are some problems with random things going wrong in the apartment like a rusted garbage disposal and some knobs missing, but the maintenance guys are usually prompt and able to fix it.

For some reason each year they want more and more fore a unit that is in less demand each year. And of course I am the man in the middle that always gets played. but I love the Atmosphere Here!!!!!

Nice place it was great living here if I had to mi r bs k I would and the manger and mangment was good as a whole I can’t complain about anything

I’ve been a resident here for 3 years and I have enjoyed every year. The grounds are kept nicely, the resident manager is so helpful, and I feel very safe here.

The staff is amazing! I love Shonda she is so helpful.... everything about the apartment the amenities, the layout, the community is ideal. My experience here so far has been great!

I feelnits very quiet I was skeptical at first but I'm loving the peace ans quiet I love the atmosphere and my neighbors. Nobody bothers and my neighbors are wonderful and nice

I love the complex been there 3 weeks no problems . its quite and a close cummute its freeway acess 7 min from krogers aldis sonics etc i would recommend this to any one.

I really love it here. Peaceful environment. Shonda is an angel from heaven. And I love the gated community. Thanks maintenance for fixing my air so fast. I was promised that I would be happy here. Thank you for telling the truth.

I love living here at Creekside Vista. I've been living here for three years and never had a problem. The staff in the leasing office is friendly and all my maintenance problems are always dealt with in a reasonable manner.

The apartment itself is lovely but the area leaves a bit to be desired. If I hear a motorcycle revving up and down the parking lot at 2:00 AM one more time, I don't know what I'll do. The gate is often broken (Not that it serves more than an aesthetic purpose anyway since people will often follow you in or drive in through the exit gate after you come out) and people like to throw trash wherever they feel like. The stairs are often a mess to the point where I have gone out and swept them myself only to find trash and spilled food on them shortly after. Also, it's not so great to come home on a Friday evening and find that every parking space near your building is full because someone has a bunch of guests over and they decided to park in all of the close spaces. I think if I just stayed inside all of the time, I would probably not have too many complaints. Again, the apartment itself is pretty. A large living room window, walk in closets, high ceilings. We rarely get roaches and if we do, it just takes one request to the office. Whoever it is they send out to spray must have some good stuff because we don't see any more bugs for the rest of the season. Also, the pool is cute. I've been swimming in it a couple times.

We have been here a yr n 5 mos . And for the majority the noise level is good . An the time when there was someone that was having a altercation the police n the office handled it great. I have children though an would appreciate a decent playground. They don’t keep up with things unless u request it but the grounds is kept on a regular basis

I have lived at Creekside for 9 years and love living here. Out of nine years, I've only faced a couple challenges, but management rectified any issues I faced and it means a lot. I'm treated with respect and as a valued resident. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

I've only been here a few months but I am very pleased with this community. The staff is so pleasant, they respond to issues right away, and they make sure that things are going well with tenants...

I love living in this community! It’s clean and quiet. The management is very helpful, and informative I’ll definitely recommend this apartment to a friend.

Only been here 10 days and have to say Shonda and the rest of the office staff made my moving via a computer and telephone an easy experience.

Creekside vista is a great community to call home. The Maintenance Staff is awesome, they complete work orders with 24 hours! I would recommend this place for anybody who is seeking for an apartment!

Great complex, just not a fan of packages outside doors in the open other than that apartments are in a great location and nice. Pricey but nice

Love living here it’s been 1 year the staff is amazing and always on time to help with anything in my apartment. Only thing is that entrance gate we need keys for it it’s open to all anybody can walk in.