Friendly, Professional Staff. The property is clean and inviting. My apartment is spacious, it is perfect for me. Quick response time whenever I have had a maintenance issue.

I’ve finally found the perfect apartment. Decent rates. Great office & maintenance staff. The gate is NEVER broken. The grounds are always clean. Very peaceful & quiet. I love it!!

Very welcoming staff. Home is amazing. View from patio is great. Neighbors mind their business, everyone kind of to themselves. Only thing is I wish it came with a microwave lol

Very good neighborhood, clean, peaceful, maintenance right on time. Never has any problems with the apartment. A lot of stairs but I love it

Quiet, roomy,the staff was very nice. The landscaping was clean beside looking out on my balcony seeing so much trash really wasn't a pleasant site to see. Im hoping they have someone to clean this up very soon.

I love the location of this community. Quiet and clean with limited noise. The staff is very helpful and nice. Maintenance staff always get to all work orders in a timely manner with top notch services. I love it here and plan on staying for years to come.

As usual, some tenants drop their trash all over the place and even on the highway. Some are very noisy and disrespectful of others. Some of the gutters need attention as when it rains, water pours in the walkway.

So far so good except the occasional weed smell but that's not the facilities fault, peoples choices. But again it's an apartment building. Staff are helpful.

Love this community!! It’s very peaceful/quiet, the grounds are clean, the neighbors are friendly, the office staff is professional & responsive.

Its quiet and calm . I like the peaceful enviorment and the atmosphere. Stay to myself and rarely hear anything negative . I think I've picked great

I’ve enjoyed being 3 year resident at Creekside Vista. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the gym could be 24/7 and have better equipment. I also didn’t like the fact that in order to move to another unit within the complex you had to do the application process over again. That seems really redundant and ludicrous. Maintenance is very helpful and usually comes quickly if there is an issue.

It is a convenient location to Decatur and is right next to 285. Noise levels in the warmer months can be loud because other residents play music too loudly or are loud in common areas. Maintenance staff is good about responding quickly to work orders and office staff is friendly.

Great place to live very convenient And quite loving nice need to clean brezzy way though need grass in some parts dog need and area to used the restroom instead of neighbor house

I absolutely love my new home. The grounds are clean, the atmosphere is calm & quiet, the access gate is functional, & the staff has been more than responsive & helpful.

I love my new place!!! It's very quiet and peaceful you don't hear anything from other neighbors.The stuff is very helpful and very friendly they always answer the phone and if there's a problem they handle it right away. I love love love my new place 🤗🤗🤗

Excellent,Enjoy living here,apartment are well maintained by a friendly and professional staff members who are very knowledgeable and experience in what it takes to manage the complex

I love living at Creekside Vista. The staff in the leasing office are friendly and always handles my request in a timely manner. I love it!!

I've been at creekside vista for several years and I absolutely love it here! The maintenance staff is great, they always handle things quickly and are always so kind. The grounds are well maintained, my apartment is lovely and spacious.

I get the piece and quit I need to relax. Plus I'm only 20 minutes from all the activities downtown and since I'm veteran 20 minutes from the VA hospital short drive to a variety of shopping.

I enjoy living at Creekside. Creekside is close to my church and family members. This is a great location for me because it's close to I-20 and I-285.

For what I’m paying I would expect a little better appliances but over tall it’s good sometimes noisy and other neighbors that’s not considerate as well.

Apartment is nice and spacious. I like the high ceilings. Living on the bottom floor in the back by the woods is not ideal for bugs and use of patio. There are some problems with random things going wrong in the apartment like a rusted garbage disposal and some knobs missing, but the maintenance guys are usually prompt and able to fix it.

For some reason each year they want more and more fore a unit that is in less demand each year. And of course I am the man in the middle that always gets played. but I love the Atmosphere Here!!!!!

Nice place it was great living here if I had to mi r bs k I would and the manger and mangment was good as a whole I can’t complain about anything

I’ve been a resident here for 3 years and I have enjoyed every year. The grounds are kept nicely, the resident manager is so helpful, and I feel very safe here.