Creekstone Twin Homes

Have been here for 4 yrs and just signed 1 more. That should explain the I am content. The only reason I gave 4 stars is that my last contract is not upto my liking.
Good neighbors, we like the neighborhood plenty of space in our home in walking distance to and from Hagan elementary and fairy close to restaurants and retailers
Neighbor causes unnecessary issues. And feel harassed. But for the most part the community is clean and the rest of the neighbors are a joy to be around. Plenty of children around for my kids to play with and befriend.
Excellent leasing day!!!! Christine is fantastic she was very attentive and answered every dingle question we had with honesty and enthusiasm!
Great community! Maintenance staff is above par, and very helpful. We love our home. We have a great floor plan and enjoy the home setting.
Good locations for the twinhomes. Neighborhood and neighbors friendly and quiet. Pets allowed a plus. Staff is very friendly and responsive.
Great community and great people! The townhouse we live in is in great shape and has everything we need. The neighbors are friendly and welcoming.
We’ve been here 5 years. Love the neighborhood and how accessible everything is. It’s a nice quiet neighborhood with families. Since new management has taken over the landscaping seems to be better than in years passed.
We have been here for 3 years. Maintenance and staff have been great to our family. The rent is a little high even for this area. The homes are nice and utility bills are low due to good insulation.
Absolutely love my community! So peaceful and great for a family like mine . Neighbors are great and love how kids Are able to interact because of the safe environment !