Best place to rent from in Williston ND or boom town USA everything was the same or better from the pictures neighbors are friendly and nice community contest and so much more

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We are happy with our twinhome. Nice and warm when it’s cold outside, no frozen pipes, can’t hear our neighbor, large garage with high ceilings, home is an open floor plan which I love. Only a half a block from the elementary school and close to everything we need in town. Property is kept nice and maintenance responds quickly if needed.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We love living here okay CreekStone twinhomes ! We are going on 4 years . The house is spacious and well maintenanced . Anytime we have called in to have something fixed or changed they are on top of things . They keep up the appearance Of the outside . Great Community and great staff !

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I haven't moved in yet but I will let you know. As it is right now Sieson has been amazing helping us figuring out all the things that need to be completed before moving in.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Moving to Creekstone twin homes has been the best move for our little family. We have a great community filled with amazing families. We are able to pull lawn chairs out side and let the kids play with each other so often we feel like one big family. Being so far from ours it’s nice to have such close friends.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Happy to calm this place home. Wonderful community with great neighbors and s sense of community. My family feels safe and we love the proximity to everything we need in town.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far we love it!! Seison is the best!! She is very responsive and is always there when we need her! Tarl is awesome also! Couldn’t ask for better service!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Been here for a year. Love it. Just renewed my lease for another year. The staff is super helpful. I feel at home when I get home. Any maintenance issues are handled quickly.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

It’s just another place to live. My refrigerator went out and I took days to get something done. I actually still have the temporary one sitting in my garage that they brought in and I had to move it out myself. The neighbor behind us is a complete ***** who has taken pictures of my children in their swim suits without permission like some sicko. On a bright note I do love our other neighbors.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We have enjoyed our time for the most part. Maintenance is quick to respond. Still not liking all the cigarette butts around the front of our home.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We love our place! Fits our family perfectly. Our neighbors are great too. Kids play outside, everyone is friendly and there’s never any loud noises or disturbance any time of the day.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Its a clean community the area so far seems Seison was very friendly and helpful while we were looking into this home, she walked us through it once it was clean and helped expedite the paperwork.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We are charged a lot of money for not a lot of benefit. There are residents here that leave trash out on the street for weeks. Our sprinklers haven’t worked all year. Mowing is inconsistent and incomplete when it’s done. Grass clippings are left all over my patio and driveway.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We love the place has a lot of room and storage for our stuff. Love that it’s close to everything in town!! Get along with most of our neighbors and overall it’s a great place to live.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

The manager and maintenance team are amazing, when I call with a concern they get right on it . They neighbor is clean and it is a peaceful place to live . I’m happy with where I live

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Staff is friendly and willing to help. We have some minor issues upon movebin, and they are being addressed. I wish other residents would be more respectful and pick up their dog poop.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Maintenance and office staff is wonderful and always prompt with an issue! Keep up the good work! E plan to continue to make this our hone for the duration of our time here in Williston

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

This place is great. I like all the space I have and the office is soo friendly. It’s nice also not having to keep up with the yard work. I would definitely recommend Creekstone to others.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Loved living here in this beautiful house. Many memories made. Can’t believe our lease is already up soon. Thank you Creekstone for making our stay so great.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We just moved in here, less than one month ago. Seison was awesome and made the lease takeover process seamless and easy. She was very responsive and communicated everything.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great customer service ! I’ve been helped by Seison with my move in process and she’s been great. She has made this process easy and quick and always available to help.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Moving to North Dakota from Arizona was a big change! Creekstone has made that change incredibly smooth. Peaceful quiet community and great management! I would definitely recommend Creekstone to anyone looking for a new place to call home.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far, the experience is good, but we need to get more instilled into the neighborhood. The area looks great and the people are very friendly.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Everyone has been very nice. So far it seems like a good community with great people. I am looking forward to getting to know all of my neighbors.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far I love this community. The only thing negative I can say is price wise is a little high. But everything else is great. The units, the neighborhood, the people the work for Creekstone, just a delight.