Creekstone Twin Homes

4.6

4.6

Rubi
So far we’ve been loving it here . We love our window views . Our neighbors have not given us trouble & have been very respectful so far . We would highly recommend living here to our friends and family .

Victoria
2 months ago
The staff is so great and helpful. They are doing amazing job and the maintenance staff is such an amazing staff they’re great at their job. just keep doing you guys are doing you doing great.😀

Brenda
3 months ago
It's been great so far, people are really nice here and our son really likes the school!! My husband also has a coworker who lives down the street. Plus the manager Joann is amazing!! 😊

Kayla
4 months ago
Great experience. Quite neighborhood. Awesome neighbors. Friendly staff. Maintenance man is quick to get stuff fixed and resolved. Would recommend.

Jackie M.
6 months ago
Great place to live and it’s an awesome neighborhood. Maintenance is a pleasure to work with and they get our requests fixed in a hurry. I would highly recommend living here.

Jamie
6 months ago
Property staff are very nice and professional. They respond to requests promptly. Neighbors are good! Community is nice and clean and family oriented.

Daniel
8 months ago
Great place to live. Great staff and the maintenance team is the absolute best. Anytime I have an issue Tarl is quick and efficient in rectifying the situation.

Francisco
8 months ago
Nice place great neighborhood easy to qualify I highly recommend it for any family who's trying to relocate creekstone is a truly nice place all around

Marissa
9 months ago
Super sweet and helpful staff, they made my whole move in process easy and fast from when I first applied till I got my keys. Communication was excellent. They were very patient with me.

Tamara
9 months ago
We love living here! ❤️ It's close to the school and the office has very friendly staff! I wish our street was more quiet but overall it's a great neighborhood.