Everyone has been very nice. So far it seems like a good community with great people. I am looking forward to getting to know all of my neighbors.

So far I love this community. The only thing negative I can say is price wise is a little high. But everything else is great. The units, the neighborhood, the people the work for Creekstone, just a delight.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Staff is great!!!! Spacious units. Close to schools and shopping. Good neighborhood and close to jobs. Would recommend this place to anyone for sure.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great experience, except for strong urine smell from previous tenants. The maintenance man was great, but for the amount I am paying, I would expect carpet/padding to be replaced.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great place to live. I love the garage. I spend most of my time there. Beautiful home for my other half and I to build memories. The staff bas been so great with us.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Our house is so beautiful and we have already created so many amazing memories. The staff is always so patient and polite with us. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I rate this a 5 star. I love my new town home i love the office people and this was the BEST option my husband and I could have chosen. I feel so comfortable

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We’ve only been here a little over a week but we absolutely love it here. Our townhome is beautiful and was in such amazing condition when we moved in. We definitely feel like we’re “home”.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Love it!! Plenty of room, big heated garage! The only thing that would make it better would be a fenced back yard. Everything is in good condition and works great.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great community and great staff !! Always great communication and fast timely response . Quick to complete all maintenance requests . Overall great living Experience!!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great community, Quiet place well designed townhomes, One of the best perks about the townhomes is the master bedroom, the ceiling are 10 feet

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Love the townhouse! All stainless steel appliances and TONS of storage!! We live the fact that they do snow and yard maintenance! Driveways are long and roomy too! Heated garages are great!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I have completely enjoyed my experience here so far. My neighbors are all nice polite people. Even though the townhomes are wall to wall you can barely hear your neighbor

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Haven’t moved in yet but Daphne has been such a big help with the process! During our application process she was always there answering all of my wife’s questions and concerns and would always speak with such kindness. Thank you Daphne for making this transition for my family a good experience!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far so good! I do however wish the thermostat was on the main floor for better temperature control. All maintenance issues have been addressed timely.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far, everything has been well. The only negative is neighbors parking and blocking / making it difficult to get out the parking lot with my garage. They park multiple cars in front of their garage blocking the entry/exit.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

This is a great place to live, so quite and the staff rocks. The best perk is that the garage is heated, also you cant beat the countertop space hear. Love my home so much, and you will to.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far it has been a great place yo stay, very clean and well built homes. I would recommend living here to family or friends. Pet friendly and very spacious places

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

The town home has been amazing for my family and I. We have so much room to live, play, and eat together with everyone at the dinner table as a family!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

The staff is amazing. The move in process was easy. The home was ready for me on time and as promised. My kids love their new home. I feel that i am finally home.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We love living in creekstone, it's so private and nice to having thicker insulation so you can't her your neighbors. Heated garages are amazing and the convenience of the kitchen being so close to everything is amazing.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I have lived in the Creekstone community for 2 years , and I love it ! Management is great! And I LOVE the house and property . Very specious and great floor plans !

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I wished we had a park in the community so kids had a close place to play. I think that when the yard crews comes around they need to blow grass off patios and sidewalks. Watch water better so everyone's grass is green. I like that it is a fairly quiet community.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

All the ladies in the office are very helpful. They have made our move as smooth as it could be. They were always prompt when returning my calls or emails.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Extremely friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance is always on top of any issue you have. Love that we cant hear our neighbors at all. Very well built