Creekstone Twin Homes

4.6

4.6

Jezebelle
Our move in experience was great and the office people were so helpful and nice answered all our questions and got us into our new home in no time .
Jackie M.
Great place to live. Friendly staff and great maintenance dept. definitely would recommend this place for friends and family. I’ll be referring this to others.
Kayla
It's been such an amazing experience living here. That we have decided to renew our lease another year. The office staff is amazing. When we have a problem they get the maintenance man over quick
Randi
The maintenance is amazing. I have had a couple problems and they have came and fixed them ina timely manner and are always nice and polite.
Tamara
2 months ago
We have thoroughly enjoyed living at Creekstone. Our home is big enough for our family. Which was our #1 priority. Looking back, I wish I had picked a different street to live on ad I don't really enjoy the traffic from the apartment complex across our street. But that's just hindsight talking. We love being so close to Hagan Elementary as our daughter goes there. We're only minutes from the high school and our work. The community is pretty quiet and the office has wonderful people. We are enjoying living at Creekstone.
Joshua
4 months ago
Fought for a fair credit and background check after decision was made on out dated ground and overturn decision and get a rental very much appreciated
Lilith
4 months ago
Christine was amazing & helped us find our dream townhouse within a day! So far we love the community & our neighbors & cant wait to see all the memories we make here!
Laurisa Jo
5 months ago
So far, it’s been great! Definitely feel that maintenance fixes things half way to get it over with but that’s not to uncommon with rentals.
Anthony
5 months ago
Our neighbors are very nice and have kids around the same age as our children. There are a couple maintenance issues that have taking more time to be resolved than I'd like. Regardless, it's a pretty quiet neighborhood and I do enjoy living here.
Nyisha
6 months ago
Great customer service very hard and welcoming made mevfeel at home before it was home thankyou so much I couldn't of chosen a better home so beautiful and homy