We love our place! Fits our family perfectly. Our neighbors are great too. Kids play outside, everyone is friendly and there’s never any loud noises or disturbance any time of the day.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Its a clean community the area so far seems Seison was very friendly and helpful while we were looking into this home, she walked us through it once it was clean and helped expedite the paperwork.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We are charged a lot of money for not a lot of benefit. There are residents here that leave trash out on the street for weeks. Our sprinklers haven’t worked all year. Mowing is inconsistent and incomplete when it’s done. Grass clippings are left all over my patio and driveway.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We love the place has a lot of room and storage for our stuff. Love that it’s close to everything in town!! Get along with most of our neighbors and overall it’s a great place to live.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

The manager and maintenance team are amazing, when I call with a concern they get right on it . They neighbor is clean and it is a peaceful place to live . I’m happy with where I live

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Staff is friendly and willing to help. We have some minor issues upon movebin, and they are being addressed. I wish other residents would be more respectful and pick up their dog poop.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Maintenance and office staff is wonderful and always prompt with an issue! Keep up the good work! E plan to continue to make this our hone for the duration of our time here in Williston

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

This place is great. I like all the space I have and the office is soo friendly. It’s nice also not having to keep up with the yard work. I would definitely recommend Creekstone to others.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Loved living here in this beautiful house. Many memories made. Can’t believe our lease is already up soon. Thank you Creekstone for making our stay so great.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We just moved in here, less than one month ago. Seison was awesome and made the lease takeover process seamless and easy. She was very responsive and communicated everything.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great customer service ! I’ve been helped by Seison with my move in process and she’s been great. She has made this process easy and quick and always available to help.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Moving to North Dakota from Arizona was a big change! Creekstone has made that change incredibly smooth. Peaceful quiet community and great management! I would definitely recommend Creekstone to anyone looking for a new place to call home.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far, the experience is good, but we need to get more instilled into the neighborhood. The area looks great and the people are very friendly.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Everyone has been very nice. So far it seems like a good community with great people. I am looking forward to getting to know all of my neighbors.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far I love this community. The only thing negative I can say is price wise is a little high. But everything else is great. The units, the neighborhood, the people the work for Creekstone, just a delight.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Staff is great!!!! Spacious units. Close to schools and shopping. Good neighborhood and close to jobs. Would recommend this place to anyone for sure.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great experience, except for strong urine smell from previous tenants. The maintenance man was great, but for the amount I am paying, I would expect carpet/padding to be replaced.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great place to live. I love the garage. I spend most of my time there. Beautiful home for my other half and I to build memories. The staff bas been so great with us.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Our house is so beautiful and we have already created so many amazing memories. The staff is always so patient and polite with us. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I rate this a 5 star. I love my new town home i love the office people and this was the BEST option my husband and I could have chosen. I feel so comfortable

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We’ve only been here a little over a week but we absolutely love it here. Our townhome is beautiful and was in such amazing condition when we moved in. We definitely feel like we’re “home”.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Love it!! Plenty of room, big heated garage! The only thing that would make it better would be a fenced back yard. Everything is in good condition and works great.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great community and great staff !! Always great communication and fast timely response . Quick to complete all maintenance requests . Overall great living Experience!!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great community, Quiet place well designed townhomes, One of the best perks about the townhomes is the master bedroom, the ceiling are 10 feet

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Love the townhouse! All stainless steel appliances and TONS of storage!! We live the fact that they do snow and yard maintenance! Driveways are long and roomy too! Heated garages are great!