Creekstone Twin Homes

4.6

4.6

Kayla
Great experience. Quite neighborhood. Awesome neighbors. Friendly staff. Maintenance man is quick to get stuff fixed and resolved. Would recommend.

Jackie M.
about 2 months ago
Great place to live and it’s an awesome neighborhood. Maintenance is a pleasure to work with and they get our requests fixed in a hurry. I would highly recommend living here.

Jamie
2 months ago
Property staff are very nice and professional. They respond to requests promptly. Neighbors are good! Community is nice and clean and family oriented.

Daniel
4 months ago
Great place to live. Great staff and the maintenance team is the absolute best. Anytime I have an issue Tarl is quick and efficient in rectifying the situation.

Francisco
4 months ago
Nice place great neighborhood easy to qualify I highly recommend it for any family who's trying to relocate creekstone is a truly nice place all around

Marissa
5 months ago
Super sweet and helpful staff, they made my whole move in process easy and fast from when I first applied till I got my keys. Communication was excellent. They were very patient with me.

Tamara
6 months ago
We love living here! ❤️ It's close to the school and the office has very friendly staff! I wish our street was more quiet but overall it's a great neighborhood.

Shawnea
6 months ago
Great experience from the amazing sweet Office staff that is wonderful to work with. I am looking forward to getting all moved in and settled

Lyre
6 months ago
Finding our new home was easy and well organized with creek stone. The office manager was accessible and her customer service was top tier. There was no pressure to purchase but she gave us a tour that was self selling.

Jezebelle
7 months ago
Our move in experience was great and the office people were so helpful and nice answered all our questions and got us into our new home in no time .