Creekstone Twin Homes

4.6

4.6

Christine and Joanne are awesome they’re the best!! They will go that extra mile just to help in whatever you need!! They both stayed late after work just so I can get my place.
We love it here! Everyone has been extremely nice and the noise level has never been loud. So far everyone has been very respectful. We are excited to be living here.
I have yet to move in and the experience has been wonderful! From the paper work to what I been looking for. Joann has been so helpful. I can’t wait to move in.
Overall I really like the community. I wish people respected quiet time after 10PM a little more. It seems like we are getting in some good new neighbors though as it is getting busier again here in Williston. It is nice to have cleaner people around that don't leave toys all over the place.
respectful neighbors and kids of the neighborhood seem well respectful of others. some larger fur friends not so much! they don't like the tinny guy in town very much and tend to get territorial when we go in the back yard.
Maintenance and staff are very accommodating. Neighbors are very quiet and the area is relaxing. Kid friendly.close to schools, parks and shopping.
The ladies at the office are amazing and we love our twin home! So thankful for all their help in getting housing the moment we rolled into town from across the country!
All around great community haven't had issues with anything has been easier school is near quiet neighborhood friendly people the home is accommodating to our family
The staff has been great to work with, they have made out transition very smooth. Very easy to work with and very friendly! We are excited to become a part of the Creekstone community.
Great place to live. The units are clean and spacious. The maintenance team is amazing. If I ever have an issue Tarl and Josh handle it with speed and professionalism.