Creekstone Twin Homes

4.5

4.5

Excellent neighbor in a quiet neighborhood not to far from school or any stores or places to dine in or carry out...management is really helpful when needed we would recommend renting here
It’s a nice place to live with very friendly staff. I haven’t had any issues since moving in about 4 months ago. They did a spin the wheel when I moved in and it was the first time I have ever won anything. So that was pretty cool. The apartments are nice and the heated garage is amazing!
Creekstone has been the best property management company we have been with thus far. They always make sure to follow up with all your requests
I like having all the space. I enjoy having friendly neighbors. I like that we have lawn care and snow removal. I love my deck and outdoor space. I like that I can make my outdoor space my own and my neighbors can choose what they like.
A nice quiet community. The front office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance gets things done very timely. The townhomes are beautiful. Overall a good place to live’
There are some very nice people in this community. It is a little noisy, but the properties are great. I would definitely recommend living in this neighborhood.
Great place to live. Clean units. Friendly neighbors. The garages are heated which is a great feature for the winters we get. The units are spacious and clean. The maintenance crew is professional and very quick to take care of any issues.
The leasing office was super great to work with and made the process simple and easy. Maintenance was been quick as well. So far we have had a great experience
Nice and quiet community. Houses are very comfortable, modern, and with some nice upgrades. The maintenance service is excellent, they usually respond the same day. We live in this community for more than 3 years and never had a problem.
Great place to live. Maintenance takes cares of issues very quickly end efficiently. Staff is awesome to deal with. Highly recommend renting with them.