Creekstone Twin Homes

We have been here for 3 years. Maintenance and staff have been great to our family. The rent is a little high even for this area. The homes are nice and utility bills are low due to good insulation.
Absolutely love my community! So peaceful and great for a family like mine . Neighbors are great and love how kids Are able to interact because of the safe environment !
I haven’t been in Creekstone long at all but, so far so good. My unit is clean, spacious, I get to hear family’s having fun right out my window such a upgrade compared to where I moved from.
Its a nice place to live in, neighborhood is calm and very friendly. Its a big place with really nice bedrooms. The garage keeps the vehicles warm & much easier for me to get ahold of them
My family and I have been residents here for approximately four years. It has been a good experience to date. There are times when we experience maintenance issues but the staff has been very courteous and effective in addressing them in a timely manner.
Friendly and easy process. Christine was helpful and great to work with. So far we love the neighborhood. We have friendly neighbors and it seems pretty quiet.
We love our new home here! Management is responsive and friendly! Neighbours are friendly and quiet! We couldn’t ask for a nicer place to live!
Beautiful and clean unit great rental agent . Christine. Was great we accommodating. Had all the right answers to my questions. And made moving transition even easier
In my opinion, this is the best rental place to live in Williston. The staff is amazing, and the people are friendly. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
We love living here. It is so quiet. If you have a problem, they get right on it to fix it. They got a new fridge so fast. They always answer my questions. Thank you for making it easier to find a place to live.