We’ve only been here a little over a week but we absolutely love it here. Our townhome is beautiful and was in such amazing condition when we moved in. We definitely feel like we’re “home”.

Love it!! Plenty of room, big heated garage! The only thing that would make it better would be a fenced back yard. Everything is in good condition and works great.

Great community and great staff !! Always great communication and fast timely response . Quick to complete all maintenance requests . Overall great living Experience!!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great community, Quiet place well designed townhomes, One of the best perks about the townhomes is the master bedroom, the ceiling are 10 feet

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Love the townhouse! All stainless steel appliances and TONS of storage!! We live the fact that they do snow and yard maintenance! Driveways are long and roomy too! Heated garages are great!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I have completely enjoyed my experience here so far. My neighbors are all nice polite people. Even though the townhomes are wall to wall you can barely hear your neighbor

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Haven’t moved in yet but Daphne has been such a big help with the process! During our application process she was always there answering all of my wife’s questions and concerns and would always speak with such kindness. Thank you Daphne for making this transition for my family a good experience!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far so good! I do however wish the thermostat was on the main floor for better temperature control. All maintenance issues have been addressed timely.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far, everything has been well. The only negative is neighbors parking and blocking / making it difficult to get out the parking lot with my garage. They park multiple cars in front of their garage blocking the entry/exit.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

This is a great place to live, so quite and the staff rocks. The best perk is that the garage is heated, also you cant beat the countertop space hear. Love my home so much, and you will to.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

So far it has been a great place yo stay, very clean and well built homes. I would recommend living here to family or friends. Pet friendly and very spacious places

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

The town home has been amazing for my family and I. We have so much room to live, play, and eat together with everyone at the dinner table as a family!

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

The staff is amazing. The move in process was easy. The home was ready for me on time and as promised. My kids love their new home. I feel that i am finally home.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We love living in creekstone, it's so private and nice to having thicker insulation so you can't her your neighbors. Heated garages are amazing and the convenience of the kitchen being so close to everything is amazing.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I have lived in the Creekstone community for 2 years , and I love it ! Management is great! And I LOVE the house and property . Very specious and great floor plans !

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I wished we had a park in the community so kids had a close place to play. I think that when the yard crews comes around they need to blow grass off patios and sidewalks. Watch water better so everyone's grass is green. I like that it is a fairly quiet community.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

All the ladies in the office are very helpful. They have made our move as smooth as it could be. They were always prompt when returning my calls or emails.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Extremely friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance is always on top of any issue you have. Love that we cant hear our neighbors at all. Very well built

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

The leasing agents in the main office are friendly and helpful. They showed us around the community and let guided us through a tour of the model home.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

for the most part its a good place. the rate is slightly ridiculous, and never seem to know who is going to be in the leasing office anymore.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great place to live , Maintance guys are top of the line , good neighbors , and the office people will do any thing to help you out , only down side is sometimes the parking sucks

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

Great area close to parks for my kids.. I’m a mom of 5 and it’s nice they can play outside without worrying if cars are going to hit them.. peace of mind

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

The property is beautiful and clean. The office staff is unorganized and need to communicate better amongst each other. I still can not access the resident portal to pay rent.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

I enjoy staying here at Creek Stone although I get a little angry when I see all the different people that are using our dumpster and also when people break glass or a bottle be decent enough to pick up or clean up your mess.

Reply from Creekstone Twin Homes

We are super excited to move into Creekstone Twin homes! We shopped and shopped and honestly can say that we found another place to live that competes dollar per dollar with Creekstone.