Creekstone Twin Homes

4.6

4.6

Fought for a fair credit and background check after decision was made on out dated ground and overturn decision and get a rental very much appreciated
Christine was amazing & helped us find our dream townhouse within a day! So far we love the community & our neighbors & cant wait to see all the memories we make here!
So far, it’s been great! Definitely feel that maintenance fixes things half way to get it over with but that’s not to uncommon with rentals.
Our neighbors are very nice and have kids around the same age as our children. There are a couple maintenance issues that have taking more time to be resolved than I'd like. Regardless, it's a pretty quiet neighborhood and I do enjoy living here.
Great customer service very hard and welcoming made mevfeel at home before it was home thankyou so much I couldn't of chosen a better home so beautiful and homy
Good neighbors its a quiet neighborhood it's close to Hagan elementary and other stores and it close to work for driving we enjoy being here
Christine and Joanne are awesome they’re the best!! They will go that extra mile just to help in whatever you need!! They both stayed late after work just so I can get my place.
We love it here! Everyone has been extremely nice and the noise level has never been loud. So far everyone has been very respectful. We are excited to be living here.
I have yet to move in and the experience has been wonderful! From the paper work to what I been looking for. Joann has been so helpful. I can’t wait to move in.
Overall I really like the community. I wish people respected quiet time after 10PM a little more. It seems like we are getting in some good new neighbors though as it is getting busier again here in Williston. It is nice to have cleaner people around that don't leave toys all over the place.