I have been living here for a couple of weeks and I really like it. The environment it’s pretty and the location is wonderful. I am close to different location such as Walmart , cinemark , and restaurants.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Wonderful place to live. I feel safe and the immunities are great. Pool open all year!!! The staff is incredible. The apartments are spacious.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

It has been great. Nina Adams have been very helpful to me. She is available when I have questions for clearer explanation of the whole process. I’m glad I applied for housing with Crest at Greylyn.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I finally have a peace of mind. Neighbors are friendly. The staff is great and not to mention its quite. The apartment is awesome to my liking and how spacious it is. Feeling like I made the perfect choice!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I’ve only lived here for a little while but, I absolutely love it. The maintenance responds quickly and the front office is always ready to help.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Very spacious and nice. The pup really enjoys sunbathing on the balcony. And the view is amazing, very relaxing at night. So far, so good!!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Pretty good even though the Pool was closed on Labor Day this year. Overall this is a nice quiet place to live. I have lived here for three years now

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Crest at Greylyn totally ROCKS!!! This is a GREAT place to live!!! Amenities are GREAT and Maintenance completes requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Nice, quiet neighborhood. Modern apartment. Nina and Dana are very professional and understanding. I had an encounter with one maintenance guy and he was very nice. I do wish my apartment was a little bigger but overall I’m enjoying staying here.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

It was a nice and easy move! Great location with plenty of places to go to right near by. Staff was nice and friendly and willing to help us. Nice and quiet area.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The Crest at Greylyn offers luxury living for an amazing price. Staff are available and genial; amenities are enjoyable. All in all, this is a great place to reside within the Charlotte metro area.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Great place to live!!! It’s a quiet neighborhood and nice and clean!!!! I would recommend anyone to live here if you are looking for an apartment in the Charlotte area!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Maintenance and the other staff are great! And the apartments are so nice. And the people that live around me are quiet and nice as well. It’s a great place to live.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I really enjoy living here. Everything has been very good. Community is clean and mostly peaceful. I plan on continuing to live here. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

My experience here has been great I've been able to have good peaceful rest after working overnight. All my neighbors are respectful and courteous. The staff is also attentive and kind.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Have lived here for almost five years and not once had an issue. The staff and maintenance are very helpful and quick to fix maintenance request. Perfect location

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I love my community and think our office staff exude the greatest customer service. They are alway attentive and seek to bring the community together through various social activities.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Awesome apartment. Great view, great neighborhood, nice pool, nice location, great support and availability. Pets are welcome. Have a pet park!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Very quiet and upscale apartment. Love the pool and other amenities. We moved here after owning a home for 22 years and we are loving the low maintenance life!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

So far here at Greylyn all the neighbors and the whole community has been great. The amenities like the pool are great to enjoy and entertain guests!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I enjoy living at Crest at Greylyn. It is a great community and family friendly. The staff is very helpful and so nice. I also enjoy the events that they put on for the residents.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Overall it's been a positive experience and I would recommend to my family and friends. Staff are always nice and attentive to any needs or concerns. The location is convenient. My only hiccup is the rent increase yearly

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I’ve only been here for a week now, but I absolutely love it! The residents all seem to be friendly and the office staff has been a tremendous help. I would definitely recommend the Crest at Greylyn to everyone!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I think the appliances need to be updated due to the high expense they tenants pay to live here. I don’t particularly know why the counter tops are not granite! It cost a lot to live and it needs to stop going up Or else it’s going to end up vacant and empty ! Don’t get me wrong tho because I like these apartments and I especially love mine but not for its cost. The cost is ridiculous! It hurts everyone’s pockets all the way around because you end up losing tenants as quick as you get them because the rent is too high!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Love my apartment. Very clean. Amenities are very nice. New washer and dryer. Water pressure is great. My building is very quiet especially at night. Overall everything has been very positive