My experience here has been great I've been able to have good peaceful rest after working overnight. All my neighbors are respectful and courteous. The staff is also attentive and kind.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Have lived here for almost five years and not once had an issue. The staff and maintenance are very helpful and quick to fix maintenance request. Perfect location

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I love my community and think our office staff exude the greatest customer service. They are alway attentive and seek to bring the community together through various social activities.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Awesome apartment. Great view, great neighborhood, nice pool, nice location, great support and availability. Pets are welcome. Have a pet park!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Very quiet and upscale apartment. Love the pool and other amenities. We moved here after owning a home for 22 years and we are loving the low maintenance life!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

So far here at Greylyn all the neighbors and the whole community has been great. The amenities like the pool are great to enjoy and entertain guests!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I enjoy living at Crest at Greylyn. It is a great community and family friendly. The staff is very helpful and so nice. I also enjoy the events that they put on for the residents.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Overall it's been a positive experience and I would recommend to my family and friends. Staff are always nice and attentive to any needs or concerns. The location is convenient. My only hiccup is the rent increase yearly

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I’ve only been here for a week now, but I absolutely love it! The residents all seem to be friendly and the office staff has been a tremendous help. I would definitely recommend the Crest at Greylyn to everyone!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I think the appliances need to be updated due to the high expense they tenants pay to live here. I don’t particularly know why the counter tops are not granite! It cost a lot to live and it needs to stop going up Or else it’s going to end up vacant and empty ! Don’t get me wrong tho because I like these apartments and I especially love mine but not for its cost. The cost is ridiculous! It hurts everyone’s pockets all the way around because you end up losing tenants as quick as you get them because the rent is too high!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Love my apartment. Very clean. Amenities are very nice. New washer and dryer. Water pressure is great. My building is very quiet especially at night. Overall everything has been very positive

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I enjoy living here. It is conveniently located in the Charlotte area close to restaurants, bars, shopping, and gyms. The amenities are good, and the community is always clean. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The staff at crest are absolutely wonderful. They care for the people in the community and are very kind. The community is pet friendly and in a wonderful location. Very excited to be part of this community.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Terrible management from the top. Assistant manager is good. Pool always dirty. Parties all the time. Courtesy officer was let go. So now. 9 one to help out

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Wonderful experience. The staff was great. The application process was easy and efficient. The upkeep of the place was neat and clean. From the moment I walked in I felt right at home.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

When we moved in the fridge smelled like spoilt milk and rotten fish, the deck was green from molds and reecked of dog pee because the upper tenant let their huge dog pee on theirs dripping onto ours for such a long time, the soles of our feet would turn brown because idk when the last time the previous tenant mopped those floors, (though the management should’ve cleaned it before we came) thankfully all these concerns we’re already addressed although it took them quite some time but we appreciate that our complaints weren’t taken in like a hassle, the management is good however I hope it can become even better in terms of service, and professionalism. If you say you will fix it by monday then stick to it otherwise update us when you’ll be able to come.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Love how helpful the staff is and the surrounding community. Great place to stay and they have nice accommodations for pets. I would recommend this place.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I've enjoyed living here for the past 3 years. Very well kept community and the staff are the best professional and friendly. The building I live in is quite I feel safe coming home at night.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I’ve lived in this community for about 6 years and I’ve always felt safe and enjoyed being a resident at the Crest at Greylyn. I love the amenities and the community.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Mark was such an amazing person! Really listened to my concerns and helped through the entire process and just made me and my comfortable ye

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The pool is always randomly closed. It will be open one day and closed the next. This is very inconvenient for me and there needs to be way more consistency with the pool since that is one of the main reasons I moved into this complex.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Very nice and clean. All the residents are nice and friendly. The pool and clubhouse is outstanding. The front office is always very nice and helpful.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The nicest apartment I've ever lived in. My actual apartment looks as new and inviting as the model I was shown. No "bait and switch" here. The staff is friendly, courteous, informative and helpful especially Dana. Keep doing what you're doing !!!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Love it here! Great place to live, great staff, amenities, nicely updated apartments. Safe area of town, close to stores and restaurants. Love it here

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Everyone is so helpful and friendly at Greylyn. We really like the location and the amenities. The open floor plans are awesome, We look forward to spending time at the swimming pool.