Great experience, so far everyone here has been really nice. I love the unit I will be renting on Dec.16. It seems like it will accommodate.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Everything has been so easy and smooth moving in. Nina took care of everything for us. Our apartment is wonderful!! We absolutly love it. Easiest move in ever and very pleased with out decision to move here.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

We have lived here for almost 5 years and we absolutely love our community. From the awesome Managers and office staff to our maintenance crew. They listen to our needs and make sure we have everything we need. I also enjoy the events that they put on, it brings everyone together. It is also a great place for families and young children. We enjoy living at Crest at Greylyn.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Really good and everyone seems very friendly. Love the area I’m in and I’m near all the stores. It’s a very quiet neighborhood and pet friendly.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I love living here. All of the staff have been super friendly and helpful when needed. Definitely love my apartment and location. Lots of parking where my building is! Big change from the last place I lived.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I love my apartment complex, I think its a beautiful place to live, I think the location is excellent, easy to get to different places in town

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Living here has been the absolute best! Nina and the rest of the team make it enjoyable! I’m moving to DC soon and everyone will be missed!!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Very quiet and all the amenities one could need. Friendly and knowledagble office staff. Friendly neighbors. Everything was explained in detail when moving in. Clean community that everyone seems to help with.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

One of the best apt in matthew's. All we need is a friendly place to live in and this is the best place for it. Great amenities and quiet surroundings.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Great place to live! Friendly staff. Super convenient part of town to be in. All of the landscaping is always kept up very neat!! It’s also very quiet which I love!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I have no complaints as of yet! I had one issue with the price of rent but they were able to figure it out and solve it with no additional headache!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I have been living here for a couple of weeks and I really like it. The environment it’s pretty and the location is wonderful. I am close to different location such as Walmart , cinemark , and restaurants.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Wonderful place to live. I feel safe and the immunities are great. Pool open all year!!! The staff is incredible. The apartments are spacious.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

It has been great. Nina Adams have been very helpful to me. She is available when I have questions for clearer explanation of the whole process. I’m glad I applied for housing with Crest at Greylyn.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I finally have a peace of mind. Neighbors are friendly. The staff is great and not to mention its quite. The apartment is awesome to my liking and how spacious it is. Feeling like I made the perfect choice!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I’ve only lived here for a little while but, I absolutely love it. The maintenance responds quickly and the front office is always ready to help.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Very spacious and nice. The pup really enjoys sunbathing on the balcony. And the view is amazing, very relaxing at night. So far, so good!!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Pretty good even though the Pool was closed on Labor Day this year. Overall this is a nice quiet place to live. I have lived here for three years now

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Crest at Greylyn totally ROCKS!!! This is a GREAT place to live!!! Amenities are GREAT and Maintenance completes requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Nice, quiet neighborhood. Modern apartment. Nina and Dana are very professional and understanding. I had an encounter with one maintenance guy and he was very nice. I do wish my apartment was a little bigger but overall I’m enjoying staying here.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

It was a nice and easy move! Great location with plenty of places to go to right near by. Staff was nice and friendly and willing to help us. Nice and quiet area.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The Crest at Greylyn offers luxury living for an amazing price. Staff are available and genial; amenities are enjoyable. All in all, this is a great place to reside within the Charlotte metro area.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Great place to live!!! It’s a quiet neighborhood and nice and clean!!!! I would recommend anyone to live here if you are looking for an apartment in the Charlotte area!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Maintenance and the other staff are great! And the apartments are so nice. And the people that live around me are quiet and nice as well. It’s a great place to live.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I really enjoy living here. Everything has been very good. Community is clean and mostly peaceful. I plan on continuing to live here. Keep up the good work.