Crest at Greylyn

4.5

4.5

The property is always clean and staff is very pleasant. I will definitely recommend anyone to move in to one of the properties. Everyone is nice
Everything is great except for the neighbors above walking extremely loud. They did calm down but is very inconsiderate. However the landlords are awesome! Especially Kerrisa.
It’s been nice living here. The location is great for everything you need, from shopping to car services. The management staff is nice and friendly and had events for residents (before pandemic). They try to keep community nice and clean.
The Crest@Greylyn residents are a community of neighbors that take pride in their complex. The community staff are professional and most helpful. The apartments are spacious and the amenities are great. I love living at the Crest@Greylyn.
I’ve had a wonderful experience since I’ve been here staff and maintenance have done extraordinary jobs. Dana Cromartie has been so helpful and knowledgeable about everything that we’ve had questions about
I love it here already. The apartments are gorgeous. The staff are very friendly and the upkeep of the community is really nice. I’m glad I decided to move here.
Living here is great, any problem or issues we have had have been handled promptly by the staff in the office. Love the location as well, so close to everything.
It's a nice place to live. The location It's really good. The apartment is good, not brand new. I don't like the color of the walls, I prefer more lighter. I'm close of many things I need. It's expensive on my point, I'd like to pay what I pay, for have one more bedroom. The last year was difficult to enjoy the amenities and still is, because of the hours of function. About the outdoor sports you have to depend of the parks around the condominium. It's good.
We have been here 6 years. We love it here! It is so peaceful and we haven’t had any problems whatsoever. This is an awesome community to live in.
Clean, family friendly community located close to different shops, grocery stores and other businesses. Staff friendly and easily accessible.