Crest at Greylyn

Quiet area. Modern apartments. Close to stores and shops. Neighbors are friendly. Staff is also friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming. We've had a few issues, but overall we enjoy staying here.
I have been here for five years and I absolutely Love it! It is a Friendly community and everyone is so helpful. I have no complaints about the community.
I'm loving the community! However, pet owners need to be mindful where their furry family members do their business around the community. :)
An excellent in place to reside. I'm going on my second year living here, it has been a pleasant stay. Excellent staff always willing to assist.
So far so good :) we only just moved in today but the neighberhood seems very clean and very welcoming. We cant wait to be fully settled in and explore the area some more
good area and new construction i love it I think I will live here for a long time ... there are no noises and the neighbors are friendly..thank you..
I really enjoy the community and the apartments are worth it’s value. I recommended Crest to a few of my friends and family because I‘m happy with my place.
Overall I have been very pleased here. However, there is some room for improvement as the appliances are starting to wear down and are in need of replacement.
This has been a great place to live. The property is beautiful and it's well maintained. The staff (both the office and maintenance)is pleasant, courteous and attentive. I've renewed my lease for another year.!😊
I enjoy living here. It is very peaceful compared to my previous apartment. I can't wait to start using amenities at the apartment once the virus settles down more.