The pool is always randomly closed. It will be open one day and closed the next. This is very inconvenient for me and there needs to be way more consistency with the pool since that is one of the main reasons I moved into this complex.

Very nice and clean. All the residents are nice and friendly. The pool and clubhouse is outstanding. The front office is always very nice and helpful.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The nicest apartment I've ever lived in. My actual apartment looks as new and inviting as the model I was shown. No "bait and switch" here. The staff is friendly, courteous, informative and helpful especially Dana. Keep doing what you're doing !!!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Love it here! Great place to live, great staff, amenities, nicely updated apartments. Safe area of town, close to stores and restaurants. Love it here

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Everyone is so helpful and friendly at Greylyn. We really like the location and the amenities. The open floor plans are awesome, We look forward to spending time at the swimming pool.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Awesome place to live with great amenities! In a great part of town, 15 minutes from just about anything you’d want to do! Beautiful community to be a part of!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

It's like living at a resort, amenities are great, staff is AWESOME, and the largest 2 BR/BR is PERFECT!!! The chef style kitchen with tons of cabinets is nice to have!!! You want to LEASE here!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Me gusta mucho vivir aqui aunque sea un poco caro pero las personas (los vecinos) son muy amigables y todas se miran alegren por alguna razon.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Great location and very nice community. Plus the staff is very friendly. I went there on a weekend just to see what was available and the service I received plus the amenities of the community just convinced me like love at first sight.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I love my community! I don't love when other neighbors leave dog poop on the sidewalk and breezeway on the way to my apartment. One other thing I don't like is they don't change the air vent.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Since we’ve moved in, we have truly felt we found a home. Everyone is extremely nice around the neighborhood and the office staff has been simply amazing.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

They were the only apartment complex of many that I contacted that got back to me and actually have an apartment available when I needed to move in Mid June. Pricing is comparable with amenities offered that stand out against any other local complexes. Overall great place to live with great location, amenities and wonderful staff.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I love the community it is quite and the grounds are well kept. I like the amenities pool, exercise room always clean. The staff is awesome.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The community is beautiful. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, and thorough. Thank you to Nina for baring with me for my thousand questions. The only opportunity for now is PLEASE STOP THE BEEPING THAT IS GOING OFF. I believe its just a battery that needs changing but I will inquire about that at the office.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

We moved in almost two months agoI must say everything has been great so far. The staff is awesome as well as the community. I look forward to many years to come.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I am enjoying staying here. Staff here is very nice and helpful. Maintain staff is very responsive. The view from our apartment is very nice. It is very private. We are 95% satisfied.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The amenities that this community offers are wonderful. My husband and I also love the atmosphere and it’s kid friendly. We also really appreciate Dana, Nina, Mark and everyone on the staff they are so nice and take care of requests immediately.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Ive been here four years starting in June. I love the location, my apartment, the amenities, activities and great staff. My only hang up and the reason I would probably move next year is the fact that my rent increases every year ranging from $50 - almost $100 because of the market rate.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Love living here. Central location and lots of amenities are great. Staff is helpful and responsive. All and all a great place to live with great people

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

The crest and Greylyn is as awesome place to live. The staff is great and is always willing to help! It’s also in a very convenient part of town which is also a plus! Everything is clean and the landscape is beautiful!!

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I have lived here for over 5 years and I love it! Great staff and maintenance. I feel safe and love the summer when we can hang out at the pool.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Nice place to stay clean and safe check out the apartment complex. The location is close to all restaurants and close to the highway. Close to the malls and central location to the university.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I love the location. Everything is so convenient to get to. The only problem I have had with our apartments is the mail delivery and residents not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

Very great place to live quiet minimum. The work out facility is amazing they have exactly what you need when you need it. Front office is very nice and help you when you need it.

Reply from Crest at Greylyn

I Ove it here . It’s expensive as heck but worth it living comfortably! it’s Quiet and no one bothers you ! The staff and maintenance crew are awesome . It would be even nicer if the rent wasn’t so high!