Crest at Greylyn

Experience has been overall great. The community is amazing as well as the premises being absolutely gorgeous to look at. No complaints as of yet.
The location is convenient to my job and downtown Charlotte. Great community. Staff friendly and always helpful. Amenities, when open, are good.
Nice, modern apartment. Close to food and stores. Quiet area. Staff and maintenance very friendly. Only wish my apartment was a little bigger.
I’ve never felt more at home and safe and welcome! The management is amazing. My neighbors are friendly! And I’m just in love with my apartment floor plan etc
I enjoy living here the leasing office is nice and maintenance request are done quickly. but the price is a little higher compared to other apartments.
I love, love, love this community. All the office staff are amazing, maintenance is great and fast. The apartments are nice and the grounds always look nice. I highly recommend
It's a nice place to live. Nice localization. There is a grocery store side of the apartments, you can go by foot. Sometimes you will see some insects, so keep sure your doors is close.
Loving living here! Location and apartment complex conditions are my favorite things about moved here! I feel I made the best choice when I decided to come here!
Peaceful, well maintenanced, beautiful plac to live. The staff is very helpful including maintenance who always comes through when I need them.
Nice complex, good area, quiet for the most part other than upstairs neighbors... I enjoy living in this location and the people are friendly