Haven't moved in yet but the process has been good so far. This rewards program just for living somewhere is interesting. I glad all documents can be signed online.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Location and neighborhood is outstanding for the low price paid! The apartments are clean, modern, and rarely do I come across maintenance issues. The only reason I give four stars instead of five is the parking situation.

Reply from Crest Gateway

So far I have had a wonderful experience with my apartment! Would definitely recommend to my friends! It’s so big and clean and moving in was a simple process!

Reply from Crest Gateway

Love longing here, however, there are two problems that continuously happen. The trash pit requires a more frequent pick up rate, especially with tenants leave their furniture there when moving out. Also the buildings require a more frequent cleanup as pets are allowed, there is always hair in every corner and on the stairs.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Living here has been awesome so far. This is my third year here and we just recently moved from a three bedroom to a two bedroom and I was very pleased with the transition.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Can't wait to move in!! The he place looks great and the property is well managed. The leasing office was nice and helped us through the paper work. Also rent was a great deal for the square footage you get.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Super convenient and really nice apartments! Moving in was easy and the features in the units, including the dishwasher, walk in closet, washing machine are a bonus!

Reply from Crest Gateway

I have lived at Crest Gateway for 2 years! Living is easy from the helpful staff, stellar maintenance team, affordability, and the location can't be beat!

Reply from Crest Gateway

I have lived at crest gateway for over a year now and absolutely love it. The location is great, it’s affordable, and the apartments are really nice. The only thing I would change is the lack of parking. Other than that it’s a great place to live.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Location is ideal. I really enjoyed the neighborhood, but I do wish there were more parking spots for residence. The parking is very limited unfortunately for people who do live there. There is the YMCA in walking distance so the amenities are great. Noise level can be excessive but doable

Reply from Crest Gateway

The staff is great. Whenever I’ve had an issue it’s been solved quickly. People are mindful of others and I’ve never had issues with neighbors. It’s a great place to live

Reply from Crest Gateway

Crest Gateway is a great and convienent uptown apartment complex! 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom and plenty of storage for my sister and I. We’ve lived here for two years and the staff is always helpful and accomadating. Walking distance to major sporting events, too!

Reply from Crest Gateway

I have lived at Crest Gateway for over a year now. I absolutely love the location and being able to walk to restaurants, grocery store, and gym. My two bedroom apartment is very spacious, has plenty of storage, and is very affordable for up town. My only complaint is parking can be a pain to find when the lot is full. Other than that I have thoroughly enjoyed living at crest gateway so far.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Great price and value for the apartment, but parking and the immediate surrounding area is a compromise. Maintenance requests have always been addressed promptly. There are issues with the design of the doors in front of the washer/dryer that are frustrating.

Reply from Crest Gateway

The location is convenient to uptown for work and the interstate is right around the corner. The apartment is a perfect size and you rarely ever hear your neighbors. Parking situation could be improved.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Awesome community. Close to work but away from the craziness of the heart of uptown. Easy access to the interstate. My neighbors above are a little loud and there needs to be more parking

Reply from Crest Gateway

Nice apartment units. I have had a gnat problem but the rain seems to have gotten rid of them. Quiet area. Parking was an issue at first but seems to be fine now. I love being close to work

Reply from Crest Gateway

Big space, perfect location. So many ammenities that we love to take advantage of. The extra storage space and cover parking is especially great. Not to mention half off YMCA!

Reply from Crest Gateway

Awesome apartment and area for the price. Parking could be improved as spaces are tight and often fill up. Neighbors above can be loud but it is manageable.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Love this community already! The place is very nice and the area is close to several fun places around uptown. Cannot wait to explore the city some more!

Reply from Crest Gateway

I love the location of the apartment and the fact that we were able to find an apartment that we could fit 3 people in. I also enjoy the fact that whenever we need help with things around our apartment we never have to wait long.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Great Value! The combination of the location and the apartment size and quality provide a great value. Adding a gym would be nice but the discount provided at the local YMCA makes up for it.

Reply from Crest Gateway

I have lived at crest gateway for 6 months and love it so far. It is safe and affordable. You also can’t beat the location. I really enjoy being able to walk to restaurants, parks, the gym and grocery store.

Reply from Crest Gateway

I like the space. It is great for my personal needs. I hate the parking situation. $40 a month for a spot is way too much. The permit lot is so small and spots fill up fast. I’ve had many problems with the crappy washing machine also.

Reply from Crest Gateway

Seems great so far. I dont even live there yet, ostensibly this place should be a real blast according to all the facts figures and findings.