Crest Gateway

I recently just movers to the community. It has been well so far, much better than my last property. Friendly neighbors. The only issue I’m having is the loud stomping from the neighbors above me. It’s really hard to get sleep!
Our apartment is gorgeous and so close to downtown! Decent price and very big. Near a water park in a quiet street which is nice as well. Conveniently near a CVS and Harris Teeter.
We’ve lived here for less than a month and it’s already my favorite place we’ve ever lived! The apartments are fully renovated with stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors. It’s perfect!
Everyone has always been helpful and maintenance has been awesome with needed services!! Super quick, did what was needed and was very professional! Thank y’all!
Crest Gateway has been a great apartment for my sister and I for the past two years! Hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and awesome location within walking distance of main attractions uptown.
I love the location, but I wish we had amenities. I would said that is the biggest down fall. Everyone around us seems very nice and neighborly.
Everyone on the property management team is extremely nice. The only issue I’ve come across is noisy neighbors at all hours of the night. The issue was resolved temporarily but has started getting noisy again. Sometimes it’s hard to get in touch with the front office because I’ve left a voice mail and still haven’t heard back after a couple days.
Me and my heckin roommates are kicking back and booping every heckin snoot from every floof and doggerino. I don’t believe landlords should hold sweepstakes considering the circumstances
Overall, I really like living here! Great square footage so close to uptown. The only tedious thing is how small/limited the parking spots are.
The apartment community is very safe and clean. Maintenance is always quick to help us out and are always very friendly when I see them around the apartment. The staff is always willing to help as well