Crest Gateway

4.3

4.3

Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is done in a timely manner. Hallways are kept relatively clean. Location is tucked back away from the main road making it feel more secluded! Love it here.
The apartment management team is very unorganized. Their team is too small so no one picks up the phone and they don't send any necessary information for amenities or apartment living beyond getting the lease signed. The maintenance team takes forever but they are really nice people and it's the one thing I really enjoy about the staff here.
So far it’s very nice simple process not too much in amount of worries hope it continues I didn’t think it would be easy at all I’ve been thru plenty of other moment where it has been overly complicated thank so much management for making the process so straight to the point.
So far so good. Location isn't bad for the price. It would be better if we had a better way to pay rent, a $60 service fee for online is insane and so is diving across town. Also if management and maintenance were a bit more responsive or communicated better with residents the experience would be much better.
It was a great review I loved the place it’s more than enough space for me and my family. The neighborhood looked really nice and quite. I’m looking forward to explore more.😊
No grilling area, no pool, no outside area to hang out, weed smell sometimes inside the building. But overall is safe place to live. Open concept kitchen and living room, laminate floors in all rooms, new updated granite countertops.
Pretty good so far, Wish they didn't lie about which room we were getting. Other than that it's not a bad place to live. They still need to fix our situation asap.
Haven’t had any problems. I wish parking was bigger. The only thing is the lobby is extremely hot. I understand it’s cold outside but you can turn it down
Love my new community! Friendly staff and neighbors. Maintenance is quick at completing work orders and very helpful and friendly. Love the apartment and amenities
Pretty nice community, and a pretty stable parking situation. Feels safe, and has extra lighting so the outside feels safe as well. The locks on the doors provides an extra sense of security.