Crest Gateway

Everyone on the property management team is extremely nice. The only issue I’ve come across is noisy neighbors at all hours of the night. The issue was resolved temporarily but has started getting noisy again. Sometimes it’s hard to get in touch with the front office because I’ve left a voice mail and still haven’t heard back after a couple days.
Me and my heckin roommates are kicking back and booping every heckin snoot from every floof and doggerino. I don’t believe landlords should hold sweepstakes considering the circumstances
Overall, I really like living here! Great square footage so close to uptown. The only tedious thing is how small/limited the parking spots are.
The apartment community is very safe and clean. Maintenance is always quick to help us out and are always very friendly when I see them around the apartment. The staff is always willing to help as well
Lately the charges/fees related to the community have been ridiculous. Unfortunately due to the recent noise levels, costly accusations, messy properties and management I will not be renewing my lease.
I have lived at crest gateway for over two years now. I absolutely love the location. It’s been great being able to walk to the grocery store, park, gym, and local restaurants. I also love that if I ever have an issue the managers and maintenance are quick to respond. If you’re looking for an affordable apartment in uptown, this is the perfect one.
Crest Gateway is the perfect location, quaint and walking distance to the uptown parks, events and nightlife in Charlotte. Scooters, buses, and light rail make transportation convenient if you don't own a car. The maintenance crew and leasing office are always helpful and persistent. We've lived here for over 2 years and love it!
It has been a great experience! Wonderful location, friendly staff and overall well kept. I have been super happy with my experience so far!
I just moved in three weeks ago. What an amazing property!!! I just love the hardwoods in the homes!! It’s very clean, not around all the hustle and bustle but walking distance to everything uptown. The apartments are super spacious and even though they don’t have a gym onsite, they offer a discount to the YMCA which is located right next door! The leasing staff so helpful and pointed me to all the great local spots to grab lunch! Definitely have to put this great spot on your list to tour in hopes to finding your next home!! Thanks for making an enjoyable property!
Haven't moved in yet but the process has been good so far. This rewards program just for living somewhere is interesting. I glad all documents can be signed online.