Haven't moved in yet but the community seems pleasant. The staff has been very helpful thus far with getting the information I need for move in. Tonia was VERY helpful in finding us the perfect unit. Looking forward to moving in!

I am new here in North Carolina from South Carolina ,I have been looking for a nice place for my daughter and I . I was searching and I decide to stopped in since I stopped in I wasn't disappointed at all. The staff was very helpful and welcoming thank so much

Reply from Crest on Providence

Have been very helpful with my move in and politely thank you my daughter's can't wait until Tuesday when we get the keys and I can't either

Reply from Crest on Providence

The residence is good but could be better. The grounds keeping should be improved. The trash dumps run over all the time. Parking on the street is bad.

Reply from Crest on Providence

Nice community close to stores and restaurants friendly neighbors love the area providence rd is a nice place to live. Most of all still close to uptown

Reply from Crest on Providence

Great location and can’t beat the price! Staff is pleasant to work with. Amenities are good, the pool is nice in the summer. Lots of shaded walkways for getting outside with the pups.

Reply from Crest on Providence

Nice neighborhood haven’t met my neighbors yet bt safe feel and comfortable home. I don’t have any complaints yet. Neighbors are occasionally loud but not really a bother

Reply from Crest on Providence

It's very quiet environment. The staff at the lease office are very kind and patient. Love this place, the apartments are nice. Everything about this place is love

Reply from Crest on Providence

Maintenance is really nice and everyone in the front office has been nothing but pleasant! I definitely would recommend this location to a friend or a family member!

Reply from Crest on Providence

We just moved in and so far our experience has been amazing! It is kind of hard to catch them on the phone but we have walked in and they have been amazing!!

Reply from Crest on Providence

Moved in Nov. 13, 2019. Quiet community. Had a maintenance issue and it was resolved & completed extremely fast. So far, so GOOD!! Tonya is THE BEST!

Reply from Crest on Providence

Love living here. Friendly staff. Plenty of events to attend. My daughter loved when the local Firemen company 19 was there. The ice ream was really good!

Reply from Crest on Providence

I was blessed for moving at Crest on Providence Apartments. In the past I lived here for fourteen years! I left for the wrong reason I won't to come back! It has been a blessing to come back! I won't to thank our Assistant manager she has big help to me!!!

Reply from Crest on Providence

The community as a whole is beautiful. Neighbors are nice and respectful. Staff always available to answer any concerns. Maintenance on point and helpful. Community events that are hosted is definitely well enjoyed. Cleanliness of the neighborhood is GREAT.

Reply from Crest on Providence

I’m extremely thankful for all the friendly and helpful staff here at Crest on Providence. The move in process was easy and we are very happy with the choice we made. The maintenance staff have been amazing. Everything we needed has been addressed quickly and they are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Crest on Providence

It a great place to call home. Friendly neighbors and a safe community. We love it here , we have called this crest our home for the past 3 years and we could not have asked for a better place to live.

Reply from Crest on Providence

Crest On Providence is simply the best place in Charlotte to live, since my family and myself has lived here we have received nothing but love and respect. When we have maintenance issues of any kind the maintenance team responded immediately. The staff in the front office is always here for us with a pleasant attitudes and kind words. And the on property 24 hour security makes you just feel safe and at Peace here. My family moved here from Kansas City Mo years ago not knowing the good ares to live so the place we lived was not safe. We finally made it home thanks Crest on Providence.

Reply from Crest on Providence

Office staff is amazing. The community is beautiful. Wish the park looked a little bit better for the children. Maybe the tennis court should be a basketball court instead. Office staff work with tenants. Checks In To make sure they are okay. Townhomes need updated appliances.

Reply from Crest on Providence

Alway super quick to repair anything! It’s really quiet and conveniently located to everything! I’m really glad I landed here, my online rental experience was phenomenal

Reply from Crest on Providence

I love the neighborhood and the environment is nice and safe for my niece and nephew. I just wish maintenance was a little bit more reliable.

Reply from Crest on Providence

I renewed my contract because I love living here at Crest on providence. Very quite place to live and safe for my kids they are very kind. I love it

Reply from Crest on Providence

So far the community seems very quiet and pleasant! Besides a few minor things like dead light bulbs and a wobbly closet door we are enjoying getting settled in here!

Reply from Crest on Providence

I still have a creature living in my roof(creature possibly a group of squirrels kept me woke all morning) and my front door still leaks when it rains (been that way since I moved in they attempted to fix 3 times) I gave up on trying to get them to fix things and I have privacy concerns because the office doesn't keep residents private information private when using the email it goes to all the staff including the matinence staff and parking can suck at times but it's a quiet community I'd be a happy resident if my repairs got repaired I'd possibly even renew my lease

Reply from Crest on Providence

New current office staff and management are very nice and get the job done! Maintenance is very efficient, except the one time I locked myself out of my apt it was approx. 10:30 am on a Sunday I called the office and requested lock out service when maintenance called back they told me I have to wait for the office to open (1 pm) it was over 90• in hot August. It was extremely hot and the answering service clearly states that maintenance handles lockout services.

Reply from Crest on Providence

Love our community. I've felt at home from the day I came to visit! The neighborhood is quite and family friendly. I am raising my daughter in our home and love it for her.