Crest on Providence

4.1

4.1

Haven’t been here long but it seems like a great community. My children were able to meet new friends within our first 4 days of being here.
Everything is going really well, we have had a few problems with needing things to be addressed but maintenance is prompt and always comes and announces themselves first. We have had nice interactions with all the neighbors and the front desk staff are amazing with answering questions and helping with almost anything we need.
The community is really nice and the neighbors are friendly. The amenities are really nice as well. A few people have a tendency to do donuts in the empty shopping mall parking lot and a light in the parking lot is flickering every night as it's probably going out.
The management team holds events to celebrate and include as many community members as they can to make this community feel like a village. Come out to the events and get to know your management team and neighbors.
I love the atmosphere and the comfort of my surroundings! I just moved from San Diego and it’s a quite a bit of a change in culture in a good way!
We need assigned parking and the garbage is getting out of control. People do not put their garbage in the dumpster and you are left with no choice but to leave yours outside the dumpster as well. This is going to attract vermin which will ultimately get in to your home
Maintenance could be better but overall it’s ok. Landscape is wonderful. They keep trash on the ground picked up daily. It’s been safe here so far.
Good afternoon! I recently got some disturbing news from my team of doctors. With that being said I went into the rental office to speak with the ladies and when I say they had not ONE problem with handling my situation with TLC that’s exactly what I mean. Tonya, LaChae and Nayive, tagged teamed and got me taken care of. The office gals ROCK!!! Thanks so much for all you girls do for me and mine. A. Martin!
Never had roaches until I moved here and raccoons must be in the roof ... paint in bathroom doesn’t last too long ceilings turn brown bathroom shower molds... nice scenery maintenance does respond plumbing is old
To be honest it’s not any better or any worse. There are still issues with my unit and maintenance come and tap a band aid on it not actually fixing the issue. We just got tired of asking for the same issue to be resolved.