Crest on Providence

It's in a great location, nice staff, and it's a quiet place to live. Upgrades would be nice to make it 5 stars. But overall a great place to live. I've been here for a long time and I don't have plans on moving to a new apartment anytime soon.
This complex is mostly quiet. It’s wonderful that the swimming pool is open past Labor Day. Repairs are made and a fairly timely manner and priority is put on repairs for air-conditioning or heating issues, water leaks, stopped up toilets, and water heaters. Those are repairs urgent and I’m glad they are made a first priority. We are lucky to have access to an indoor tennis court for additional exercise. We are fortunate to be close to several grocery stores, shopping malls, downtown , and major thorough-fares. It’s also very nice to have an exercise room and equipment.
I love my apartment it's one of the best facilities I've ever stayed at...wonderful residential staff and maintenance...thank you for this wonderful experience
I think that this community property is well kept. I am hoping that this community continue to impress me. My application process was not as smooth as I would have liked but I’m sure i will be happy here.
So far so good. We just moved here. No complaints thus far. I like the location and area. It’s convenient very close to my job. I like how close we are to everything
Great , spacious ... but cheap appliances , carpets were not cleaned & walls are extremely thin .. I can literally hear my neighbors cough , I can also hear when they are walking up & down stairs & I live in a townhome setting .. But , manageable ..
I like the tranquility that there is in the area the space and comfort of my apartment the kindness of the people I cannot ask for more I just love it
Room for Improvement, but it's a nice neighborhood and apartment is spacious with a backyard which I love. A lot of land which makes the landscape beautiful.
I love the community and the staff is amazing. Just a wonderful experience living here. The maintenance is very nice and attentive. If I have any questions I can always call or visit the office and they always have a solution to any problem I have. It's very quiet here....
So far it’s been great. Can be a little more better communication but it’s been nice and convenient with the technology. We like the community