Crest on Providence

4.1

4.1

I am very happy with where I live and I feel very secure here. I have very good neighbors and the site is keep very clean all the time. Maintenance and repairs can be slow but they are done and if it is not satisfactory they will come back until completed properly
Disappointed in the lack of response to repairs that need to be done. I've had work orders closed out by maintenance as "complete" when they were not done, and multiple items from my move in paperwork that almost six months later have never been fixed.
Things have been good! Our neighbors are super friendly and helpful, I love walking my dog around, there’s so much space in our home, it’s not too noisy and is generally a nice, calm and safe neighborhood. What I do not like is that we have bugs in our home, I see them almost everyday. Also maintenance is always kind of slow with helping us.
I haven’t moved in yet the but the team is very friendly and nice. My family used to live here and liked it so I don’t think I will have any problems myself.
The move in was quick and easy i love crest on providence they were super friendly and welcoming me into my new apartment . Worth the move i can say that !!
I love the neighborhood. The trees give me a back home feel. However, the walls are thin and the neighbors are loud and rowdy so that can be a little disturbing. The appliances could use an upgrade as well considering I've been here for 8 yrs and have asked for at least a new stove because the eyes barely work.
Very excited about living @Crest on Providence. The entire office and maintenance staff have been super nice and understanding . Every time I call the office for anything, the staff so warming and nice
Management is always on top of things! I do not have any issues... the staff is nice and courteous. I've lived in this community for six years and have mostly enjoyed my stay. Of course, there will be some things here and there, but for the most part, it has been good!
I really life the comfortableness. I personally think price is not for my place is not suitable. When I signed my lease there was a laundry facility. Alot of things that are included in my lease ....have been compromised. But there was no remorse for any tenants that needed those amenities are left to make other arrangements. I made a service request on the 8th of Oct and the problem didn't get fixed til November and my sink is still not fixed nor the shower and it was in writing.I like it here...I am going to enjoy wat I can...those were my only concerns.But the staff does a wonderful job....customer service is a plus with the entire staff they deserve a raise....I love them all .
So far, everyone has been very pleasant! I’m new to Charlotte! When applying for my unit, I was greeted by professionals! The office staff wear smiles and that in my book is a plus!!! I was given a tour by LaChae, who I want to say, is very sweet, kind and understanding! The community looks very quiet and quiet...