Crestmark Apartments

4.1

4.1

Great place to live, close enough to city to enjoy it, but far enough away from it to be relaxing. Rent prices are alittle on the high side for the area, and the water is on building meters and not for individual apartment so expect high water bills.
Yasmin makes everything perfect! From the beginning she’s been there. Made sure to always reach out and communicate. She’s always helpful and also helped us find the perfect size apartment.
The staff and maintenance are very responsive and friendly. When I put in any requests, it’s resolved without any issue. My only true complaint is the exterior of the buildings that need a deep clean or pressure wash. Also, there are a lot of cars from just off the street who park in the middle of the night to do whatever in the parking lot then leave. Just wish we had more security such as a working gate.
Last year to now we've noticed the trash being left everyone and loud, rude people. While we love the office staff, how quickly were answered for anything we need, or how close we are to things we know that after next year it may not be the best place for us.
Hello , it’s been ok, I feel we need cameras in all the stairwells, we have had a lot of kids vandalizing the property and that’s not cool, as much rents is we need to have more protection
It has been good. Some of new people coming in don’t really care how the place is looking thrash being out on parking lot and driving to fast.
love my apartment service is great but sorry pool did not open on my side this summer. maintenance services is good. Staff in office are very nice and helpful
To be completely honest y’all do a fantastic job here at crestmark. I think the way y’all do things is just fine and I have nothing negative to say
Had a leak in the ceiling and did not get any response 😒 feeling upset and worried about if anything else happens it will be no response again. Otherwise the staff is good especially Donna 👌
I have enjoyed having a washer and dryer for convenience and would really love valet trash pick up but, you can't have everything I guess. The assistant manager always completes my request in a timely matter. It is nice knowing that you can come home to a peaceful evironment. No one here bothers anyone else we mind are own business being polite and cordial towards each other. The office is filled with nice leasing agents who try to eliminate any stress you may be experiencing. Cudos to Crestmark for a good job!