Residents are quiet and kind in the halls! Any issues are easy to work out! The office staff are super fun to work with and are personable. People are **NICE**!

Crestridge has been an incredibly welcoming and friendly home! My roommate and I could not be more pleased with our cozy, apartment selection.

we love the area the apartment is in! Everyone has been super helpful to us since moving in. everything we need is right around the corner! we love it here!

Always a quiet place to bring friends to BBQ. Swimming and dog parks available too. The staff is helpful, but neighbors are wierd and won't even say hello to you.

Quiete and neighbors keep to themselves. Sometimes they won't even say hello back when you say it to them. When then opened will definitely when outside more often.

Very quiet and peaceful. A big change from living in Fort Sanders! You have everything indoors- laundry, mail, even garbage, which you send down a chute! There are only 3 floors, which makes climbing the stairs easy. The apartments are clean and modern. Dogs and cats allowed - they have a small enclosure for the dogs to run around in!

I really enjoy living at Crestridge Apartments. Mac is a great handy man, always friendly and helpful. My apartment is nice, and everything works as it should. My only concern is my upstairs neighbor who is quite noisy at night.

The staff at Crestridge is very friendly and knowledgeable about what they offer. The complex is always clean. I would highly recommend them!

Everything is going great so far! The staff is awesome and the place has very friendly people. I am pretty sure that my family and I will enjoy living here.

Close to health facilities and other hotspots making crestridge a good drop point and resting ground for many of the activities also has good internet access

Overall, I have had a positive experience here. The maintenance guy is awesome. My apartment has a lot of storage space, which is really nice. My main suggestions for improvement are to vacuum the hallways more frequently since there are so many pets in the building. Also, the workout room and pool need to be redone.

I love Crestridge. The features in my apartment I get are great. I like the stainless steal appliances, spacious living room and bedroom, a great patio view, as well as storage spaces and flooring. I do wish we had more storage areas that are blocked off as walls in the kitchen. I also like that the water bill is one less thing I have to worry about. The staff at the leasing office is EXTREMELY kind and friendly. They personally walk over to my apartment when I have a problem and make sure that by the end of the day my problem is fixed. I think at night if we had an access card system that would be great. It makes you feel more secure going around the building. I also love that parking is free and everything is near by. However, one problem that there is, is that the apartment hallways sometimes smell like marijuana (very strongly at times like weekends) and sometimes the elevators are dirty and muddy. I love everything else and especially the space where we can study at the bottom and hang out. Love my experience here. I wish we could fix a few of the things I mentioned!

The leasing staff has been very responsive and very flexible. The building is nice, clean and well maintained. My 1 bedroom apartment is very spacious and the balcony is great. Very accessible location with easy highway access and stores all around.

Crestridge is the best apartment I could have hoped for. I just moved back to Knoxville, and Crestridge is quiet, affordable, newly rnovated, and full of extremely nice residents and staff.

I have lived in numerous apartments over the years...these folks are the kindest (and sincere kindness too) ever! From management to the the maintenance engineer - they are great human beings.

the community feels safe and is generally quiet. the location is incredible. any problems are taken care of promptly, definitely an advantage of apartment living

I love living at Crestridge Apartment Homes! I always feel relaxed and happy here, from the first time I saw the property and went in to the office to submit my application. The grounds are very well maintained, the interior of the building is kept clean and has a pleasant smell, the public areas (such as the mail room and laundry room) are nice and orderly, and my apartment is beautifully renovated. The few times I've needed to request maintenance, he was prompt and very friendly. I highly recommend living at Crestridge!!!

It have had a great experience living at the Crestridge Apartments . The service and people are outstanding and it is a great complex to live in.

Management and maintenance staff are exceptional. They are always open to hear resident concerns and any maintenance issues is corrected immediately.

Our Crestridge Apartment residence experience is going great! We have experienced quality service and we are very happy living here! We have lived here since May of 2016.

I really love my landlord Cindy. She's amazing. So far everything here has been worth the money. The property is quiet, the building is clean, and the staff is kind.

Great! Management is very responsive to all concerns and questions. It makes living here a pleasure. Also all of the improvements and renovations are a plus!

Love my studio at Crestridge. Previously had an renovated 1 bedroom. The renovations are really nice! Quite and nice place to live. Would definite recommend to a friend.

The property is a quiet and clean. However, it needs to be gated off at the bottom of the hill because random people come to swim at the pool.

The new renovations are nice, but I feel like the early morning times for some of the work schedules is very intrusive and loud for people that don't wake up at 7am.