I love Crestridge. The features in my apartment I get are great. I like the stainless steal appliances, spacious living room and bedroom, a great patio view, as well as storage spaces and flooring. I do wish we had more storage areas that are blocked off as walls in the kitchen. I also like that the water bill is one less thing I have to worry about. The staff at the leasing office is EXTREMELY kind and friendly. They personally walk over to my apartment when I have a problem and make sure that by the end of the day my problem is fixed. I think at night if we had an access card system that would be great. It makes you feel more secure going around the building. I also love that parking is free and everything is near by. However, one problem that there is, is that the apartment hallways sometimes smell like marijuana (very strongly at times like weekends) and sometimes the elevators are dirty and muddy. I love everything else and especially the space where we can study at the bottom and hang out. Love my experience here. I wish we could fix a few of the things I mentioned!

The leasing staff has been very responsive and very flexible. The building is nice, clean and well maintained. My 1 bedroom apartment is very spacious and the balcony is great. Very accessible location with easy highway access and stores all around.

Crestridge is the best apartment I could have hoped for. I just moved back to Knoxville, and Crestridge is quiet, affordable, newly rnovated, and full of extremely nice residents and staff.

I have lived in numerous apartments over the years...these folks are the kindest (and sincere kindness too) ever! From management to the the maintenance engineer - they are great human beings.

the community feels safe and is generally quiet. the location is incredible. any problems are taken care of promptly, definitely an advantage of apartment living

I love living at Crestridge Apartment Homes! I always feel relaxed and happy here, from the first time I saw the property and went in to the office to submit my application. The grounds are very well maintained, the interior of the building is kept clean and has a pleasant smell, the public areas (such as the mail room and laundry room) are nice and orderly, and my apartment is beautifully renovated. The few times I've needed to request maintenance, he was prompt and very friendly. I highly recommend living at Crestridge!!!

It have had a great experience living at the Crestridge Apartments . The service and people are outstanding and it is a great complex to live in.

Management and maintenance staff are exceptional. They are always open to hear resident concerns and any maintenance issues is corrected immediately.

Our Crestridge Apartment residence experience is going great! We have experienced quality service and we are very happy living here! We have lived here since May of 2016.

I really love my landlord Cindy. She's amazing. So far everything here has been worth the money. The property is quiet, the building is clean, and the staff is kind.

Great! Management is very responsive to all concerns and questions. It makes living here a pleasure. Also all of the improvements and renovations are a plus!

Love my studio at Crestridge. Previously had an renovated 1 bedroom. The renovations are really nice! Quite and nice place to live. Would definite recommend to a friend.

The property is a quiet and clean. However, it needs to be gated off at the bottom of the hill because random people come to swim at the pool.

The new renovations are nice, but I feel like the early morning times for some of the work schedules is very intrusive and loud for people that don't wake up at 7am.

The place is great upon move in. We have a few issues to submit to the management company. The one is regarding the disposal and the other is regarding wall sockets that are just the wall.

Excellent and courteous management!!! Wonderful floor plans. Great dog park!!! And lets not forget quite possibly the most important thing, very quiet!!!!

It's my first month living here at Crestridge, but so far, I've really enjoyed living here. The staff is friendly and helpful and the residents that I've met are friendly as well.

Pretty swell. Looking forward to new carpets and having the hallway painting finished. The pool is nice. I think there are some people smoking inside.

Wonderful at answering questions and being attentive! I love living here! It's so quiet and peaceful, and everyone here is very friendly. The maintenance man seems to know what he's doing and that makes me feel good!

Location is great, staff is friendl and we love the coffee bar. Needs improvement: quality of renovations, bug issues, and the fitness center could be better..

Nice apartments, nice people, my apt is fine. I look forward to the renovations to come. I enjoy this apartment community so far. I hope to make some friends here in the near future!

The staff is absolutely wonderful and friendly. I love my renovated apartment, it is absolutely beautiful. However, I have had a few issues--finding screws and nails in my carpet, garbage disposal not working, and an unfortunately large roach.

Really helpful and friendly staff, updated apartment, beautiful grounds, nice amenities, plenty of parking spaces, feels safe, and very close to downtown. Pretty much the full package!

Really nice office staff. The maintenance is very friendly. However the laundry area could definitely use a renovation. Other than that, the building seems very sturdy and safe. Happy so far.

I've enjoyed living at Crestridge for the short time I've been here. It's very quite and everyone is friendly. The maintenance man is always willing and happy to fix whatever you need help with.