Crestridge

4.7

4.7

Sage
Good customer service, expeditious treatments to problems. The apartments are very spacious and come with all amenities advertised. The pool is available at all hours and this helps with an irregular schedule.
Mackensie
We enjoy living here a lot, from early morning amenities to late night walks around the property with our pup. Thanks for always being such an awesome team!
Verified Resident
Mac and the contractors keep the grounds/building well maintained! Cindy & staff make our entrance look festive and inviting. Crestridge is a little hidden treasure with great fellow residents, smartly done updates, and many of us love living ' on the hill' to enjoy the mountain ridge view during late Fall/Winter months.
Leah
Mac (maintenance) and Cindy (building manager) are very prompt and responsive. Like anywhere, there are a couple of noisy neighbors, but with the concrete walls you can barely hear them unless you’re in the hallway.
Mallory
Love living here! The management staff is so sweet and helpful! The common areas are always very clean! My only complaint would be the grass length; if it rains, my shoes always get soaked walking through it to my car
Daniel
Maintenance and repair always come first. I had my air and heat system go out just before cooler weather was expected the next week. Mac the maintenance man replaced my unit with a refurbished unit. New cameras ensure property surveillance and safety. Crestridge is a nice place to live! Daniel
Harvey Pete
This building was renovated a few years ago. The plumbing is in pretty good shape. There's not much of a need for maintenance. The common areas are well lit. The parking lot areas have good lighting. They allow pets here. There's plenty enough area in the lawn to walk your dogs.
Stacey
I love living here. I have been here since April 2021 and I must say I made the right choice in a place to call home. The front office people and the the maintenance man are all amazing, helpful and are always pleasant . I moved from another state and they have been there for me since day one when I called inquiring the info on apartments, to moving In and now as a resident. Speaking of residence.. The people who love here are friendly and say hello when passing by. It’s a pet friendly place (cool doggos and kitties) and has a dog park with Mountain View. Very happy in my home🙌🏼
Sarah
I have lived here for 4 years now, I just moved from a 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom. I love the layout. I moved from first floor to second floor & each one has their pros/cons. I used to have a view of the dog park & my daughter loved that. Now we all enjoy being up in the trees like we’re in a treehouse.
Whitney
I’ve had no problems with this apartment since we’ve moved in. It’s pretty quiet, the staff have always been nice,and I enjoy the amenities that come along with this apartment as well.