Everything here is great. The staff is very friendly and everything is quiet. The pool always looks clean and it’s a great location. I really enjoy it here.

Everyone here is very friendly including the staff. It is a beautiful clean property. Everyone keeps to themselves and it is never too noisey.

I’ve had a wonderful time living here, thus far. Staff is very friendly and maintenance is quick to fix any issue. It’s a quiet place to live as well; ideal for my graduate student life.

Reply from Crestridge

We love it! My boyfriend and I have been living here for almost a year and definitely recommend it. The view is pretty and management is great as well.

Reply from Crestridge

The setup is amazing, the patio is the perfect outdoor rec area, and we love it here. Parking is lovely, the pool is a good size, and management is nice.

Reply from Crestridge

The best coffee and the best staff make living arrangements easy. Maintenance is always there for the common issue of light replacements to sink issues.

Reply from Crestridge

Has been great so far! It is extremely quite. Close to the University of Tennessee. The washers and dryers are expensive and never available. That would be my only negative.

Reply from Crestridge

Great location. Beautiful property inside and out. So many wonderful amenities. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I love living at Crestridge apartments!

Reply from Crestridge

Awesome place to live I lived here before left and had to come back the staff is very good people always friendly I would recommend this place to anyone I know :-)

Reply from Crestridge

I just moved in a week a go with my sweet little dog. We loved our old home but we were forced out for a gentrification rehab project that’s turning everything into outrageously overpriced condos. This neighborhood has been our home since moving to Knoxville from New Orleans, and I was absolutely broken heartened to leave it. Thanking my stars for finding crestridge apartments. They are beautiful, modern, clean, quiet, and so convenient to everything. I don’t have a car and have to commute by bike, in Knoxville that’s pretty tricky cause it’s definitely a car town, but this location gives you just about the best access you can get. Oh did I mention how in love with the floors I am? Their made to look like wood, they feel like stone, they don’t seem to scratch or stain.

Reply from Crestridge

Crestridge is a quiet community, where people smile and say hello in passing. I feel comfortable and secure in this type of surrounding. I spoke with my neighbor and she offered to help with my dogs if I needed and this was the first time we spoke.

Reply from Crestridge

Easy access to parking lots from apartment. In a wonderful neighborhood with everything you need nearby. Crestridge is great and I definitely want to stay!

Reply from Crestridge

Wonderful customer service! Cindy in particular has gone out of her way to make sure everything is correct. I’m very happy that I chose Crestridge over other apartments in Knoxville. It is more reasonable, maintence takes care of problems promptly and any issues management addresses right away-you just have to communicate with them!

Reply from Crestridge

Enjoying my stay here Crestridge has been good for providing noise free environment. The units are maintained well and maintenance is provided as needed.

Reply from Crestridge

We love living at Crestridge! It's in the ideal spot on Knoxville, close to UT as well as grocery stores and the highway. The place itself is well maintained and overall a good atmosphere!

Reply from Crestridge

Cindy has been AMAZING. She is caring, considerate, and always goes out of her way to make me feel at home! There are a few upgrades like washer dryer connections that would be nice, but a super great location and price.

Reply from Crestridge

This is a great place to live with plenty of room for dogs. We have had very minimal issues but the maintenance man is very quick to address and issues and he is very professional.

Reply from Crestridge

Love everything about the community, lived here years ago and wanted to come, also have a very nice view. Crestridge has trees in front very nice views I would also recommend to friends family to stay here ,Top of the hill high point, clean fast reply to reply to maintenance services always very impressed.

Reply from Crestridge

This is the best apartment complex i have ever experienced. Staff r wonderful and friendly! I have enjoyed living here since day one. Many thanks to cindy and mac

Reply from Crestridge

Rates are very reasonable. The management was very helpful in getting my apartment. The apartment was ready for me to move in to. Landscaping and outside maintenance was great.

Reply from Crestridge

Great staff, excellent office management and maintenance team. Any issues that have ever occurred has been taking care immediately. It’s a clean and quite complex.

Reply from Crestridge

Great building in excellent location right off highway with grocery stores and mall nearby. Easy drive into the city. Staff is awesome and very attentive.

Reply from Crestridge

Good location and staff and maintenance are both great. Living amenities are keep up nicely. Parking area has been refreshed and gives greater appeal.

Reply from Crestridge

So far, very good. I have a studio unit poolside and with the help of my sister and her daughter have made it into a comfortable living space. We've hung pictures, maps, arrowheads and a "Navaho" rug and I 've brought in some small mementos and keepsakes to make it more home-like. It's been 7 months since I moved in. I wondered if maybe I'm on the "dog floor", more barking in the mornings and find that it's not too noisy most of the time. The staff have been very courteous and helpful. This is my first apartment experience and I'm still learning and looking forward to the beautiful fall weather at the top of Longview Rd.

Reply from Crestridge

Crestridge is a quiet, peaceful area close to downtown for all types of events. And conveniently located near my work so Idon't have a long commute.