Crestridge is a quiet community, where people smile and say hello in passing. I feel comfortable and secure in this type of surrounding. I spoke with my neighbor and she offered to help with my dogs if I needed and this was the first time we spoke.

Reply from Crestridge

Easy access to parking lots from apartment. In a wonderful neighborhood with everything you need nearby. Crestridge is great and I definitely want to stay!

Reply from Crestridge

Wonderful customer service! Cindy in particular has gone out of her way to make sure everything is correct. I’m very happy that I chose Crestridge over other apartments in Knoxville. It is more reasonable, maintence takes care of problems promptly and any issues management addresses right away-you just have to communicate with them!

Reply from Crestridge

Enjoying my stay here Crestridge has been good for providing noise free environment. The units are maintained well and maintenance is provided as needed.

Reply from Crestridge

We love living at Crestridge! It's in the ideal spot on Knoxville, close to UT as well as grocery stores and the highway. The place itself is well maintained and overall a good atmosphere!

Reply from Crestridge

Cindy has been AMAZING. She is caring, considerate, and always goes out of her way to make me feel at home! There are a few upgrades like washer dryer connections that would be nice, but a super great location and price.

Reply from Crestridge

This is a great place to live with plenty of room for dogs. We have had very minimal issues but the maintenance man is very quick to address and issues and he is very professional.

Reply from Crestridge

Love everything about the community, lived here years ago and wanted to come, also have a very nice view. Crestridge has trees in front very nice views I would also recommend to friends family to stay here ,Top of the hill high point, clean fast reply to reply to maintenance services always very impressed.

Reply from Crestridge

This is the best apartment complex i have ever experienced. Staff r wonderful and friendly! I have enjoyed living here since day one. Many thanks to cindy and mac

Reply from Crestridge

Rates are very reasonable. The management was very helpful in getting my apartment. The apartment was ready for me to move in to. Landscaping and outside maintenance was great.

Reply from Crestridge

Great staff, excellent office management and maintenance team. Any issues that have ever occurred has been taking care immediately. It’s a clean and quite complex.

Reply from Crestridge

Great building in excellent location right off highway with grocery stores and mall nearby. Easy drive into the city. Staff is awesome and very attentive.

Reply from Crestridge

Good location and staff and maintenance are both great. Living amenities are keep up nicely. Parking area has been refreshed and gives greater appeal.

Reply from Crestridge

So far, very good. I have a studio unit poolside and with the help of my sister and her daughter have made it into a comfortable living space. We've hung pictures, maps, arrowheads and a "Navaho" rug and I 've brought in some small mementos and keepsakes to make it more home-like. It's been 7 months since I moved in. I wondered if maybe I'm on the "dog floor", more barking in the mornings and find that it's not too noisy most of the time. The staff have been very courteous and helpful. This is my first apartment experience and I'm still learning and looking forward to the beautiful fall weather at the top of Longview Rd.

Reply from Crestridge

Crestridge is a quiet, peaceful area close to downtown for all types of events. And conveniently located near my work so Idon't have a long commute.

Apartment and community is excellent. Handyman Mac is amazing and responds to service requests extremely fast and is very kind. Never had a problem parking.

The apartment itself is nicely upgraded. The property is well kept, there's a cozy community room for residents. Amenities such as the pool and gym are convenient.

Great building, conveniently located to grocery stores, mall and highway. Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Staff is great and very responsive.

Good the apartments are maintained effectively and service is great. Appliances within replaced in good standing as the rent contract states.

Residents are quiet and kind in the halls! Any issues are easy to work out! The office staff are super fun to work with and are personable. People are **NICE**!

Crestridge has been an incredibly welcoming and friendly home! My roommate and I could not be more pleased with our cozy, apartment selection.

we love the area the apartment is in! Everyone has been super helpful to us since moving in. everything we need is right around the corner! we love it here!

Very quiet and peaceful. A big change from living in Fort Sanders! You have everything indoors- laundry, mail, even garbage, which you send down a chute! There are only 3 floors, which makes climbing the stairs easy. The apartments are clean and modern. Dogs and cats allowed - they have a small enclosure for the dogs to run around in!

I really enjoy living at Crestridge Apartments. Mac is a great handy man, always friendly and helpful. My apartment is nice, and everything works as it should. My only concern is my upstairs neighbor who is quite noisy at night.

The staff at Crestridge is very friendly and knowledgeable about what they offer. The complex is always clean. I would highly recommend them!