Our Crestridge Apartment residence experience is going great! We have experienced quality service and we are very happy living here! We have lived here since May of 2016.

I really love my landlord Cindy. She's amazing. So far everything here has been worth the money. The property is quiet, the building is clean, and the staff is kind.

Great! Management is very responsive to all concerns and questions. It makes living here a pleasure. Also all of the improvements and renovations are a plus!

Love my studio at Crestridge. Previously had an renovated 1 bedroom. The renovations are really nice! Quite and nice place to live. Would definite recommend to a friend.

The property is a quiet and clean. However, it needs to be gated off at the bottom of the hill because random people come to swim at the pool.

The new renovations are nice, but I feel like the early morning times for some of the work schedules is very intrusive and loud for people that don't wake up at 7am.

The place is great upon move in. We have a few issues to submit to the management company. The one is regarding the disposal and the other is regarding wall sockets that are just the wall.

Excellent and courteous management!!! Wonderful floor plans. Great dog park!!! And lets not forget quite possibly the most important thing, very quiet!!!!

It's my first month living here at Crestridge, but so far, I've really enjoyed living here. The staff is friendly and helpful and the residents that I've met are friendly as well.

Pretty swell. Looking forward to new carpets and having the hallway painting finished. The pool is nice. I think there are some people smoking inside.

Wonderful at answering questions and being attentive! I love living here! It's so quiet and peaceful, and everyone here is very friendly. The maintenance man seems to know what he's doing and that makes me feel good!

Location is great, staff is friendl and we love the coffee bar. Needs improvement: quality of renovations, bug issues, and the fitness center could be better..

Nice apartments, nice people, my apt is fine. I look forward to the renovations to come. I enjoy this apartment community so far. I hope to make some friends here in the near future!

The staff is absolutely wonderful and friendly. I love my renovated apartment, it is absolutely beautiful. However, I have had a few issues--finding screws and nails in my carpet, garbage disposal not working, and an unfortunately large roach.

Really helpful and friendly staff, updated apartment, beautiful grounds, nice amenities, plenty of parking spaces, feels safe, and very close to downtown. Pretty much the full package!

Really nice office staff. The maintenance is very friendly. However the laundry area could definitely use a renovation. Other than that, the building seems very sturdy and safe. Happy so far.

I've enjoyed living at Crestridge for the short time I've been here. It's very quite and everyone is friendly. The maintenance man is always willing and happy to fix whatever you need help with.

The agents are very nice and friendly. The maintenance is very quick. The location is very good (15 mn drive to campus) and very private. The pool and gym are tiny though, but I never use them anyway. It's an old building but I like it.

I am pleased with most things. The things I am not pleased about are the washers and dryers, too hot in the hall ways, and the water dripping.

Crest ridge has a really great community. Leasing staff are great and always follow up with you. Maintenance comes quickly if you have any needs. Residents are quiet, but extremely friendly. Apartments are great for your first apartment on your own. The updates are great

You're doing great!! Keep up the good work! The grounds, building, room up front along with the remodeled rest room are perfectly examples of the great work you're doing!

I absolutely love living here... great, friendly staff, lovely views, close to shopping and restaurants, and there's a workout room and a pool. Perfect! The rent is a little high...

great, every time there is an issue, it is taken care of quickly and effectively. Hoping for a few things to be fixed in the gym, but loving the place.

This is a great place to live! Very convenient to anything I need. They have a friendly staff, nice new renovations, and are prompt to fix any issues that may arise.

I have lived in crestridge for last one year. It is convenient to most of the places and it is safe. It is in a good neighborhood and my family has enjoyed the place.