Crestview Apartments

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
Well I can't because my and I are hardly home at the same time that any of our neighbors are home. It's a great place to live and from what I see on my day off I have pretty good neighbors and friendly ones at that.
Sharonda
I have been a resident of Crestview for 8 years and I enjoy living here. The neighborhood is very quiet and so are my neighbors. I love being so close to shopping and the downtown area.
Monty
The back play area is to dark and the complex grills are to small and outdated. Some of the tenants have the complexes looking like we live the project
Farzana
It’s a nice and quiet place, the maintenance are pretty nice and friendly. I like this place and extremely recommended for everyone who live in old and noisy appartment
Kevin
I enjoy the living space and feel at home here, but sometimes if I work late, I can't find parking near my apartment and must park at the housing office.
Verified Resident
My neighbors seems very nice but I don't like the way how there are so many people hanging out. As a single mother I feel a certain way. I love how there's a big diversity of other people not just one type of typical people. I love how clean it is and I hope it continues.
Patrice
My experience here at Crestview has been GREAT! Staff and maintenance always give excellent service and try their best to meet your needs ASAP.
Shanice
Living in crestview is the best thing I ever did. They are always on time with responding to issues if there is any. I would recommend anyone to this lovely neighborhood.
Marquita
Crestview has my home for 8+years and I love it here. The Staff is best I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. They are people who love their job and it shows in their commitment to those who live here.
Mary
Crestview is a great place to live. The office staff are great to work with. The maintenance crew are also great. If I have an issue, I contact to office to submit a work order. Before the end of business day, my issue had been solve. The location is great. Easy access to I95 and relatively close to the Mall and Central Park. Living at this location also allows you to walk as means of exercise.