Crestview Apartments

4.5

4.5

Andrea
Is very quite and good apartment I loved it and good services when we go to the office and the area have park it really good for kids to play
Robert
It’s been a pleasure living here. I honestly haven’t had no problems everyone is super friendly and the maintenance are super helpful and always on top of things I couldn’t have chosen a better complex to stay in!
Shanice
about 2 months ago
Great place very clean and they help you thru everything! Management is very helpful and amazing I work hard to make sure communication is alway 100 percent
Katharine
about 2 months ago
Staff is always nice. Area is okay. It’s apartment living, so you of course have to keep that in mind. There are some bugs, but the office is usually on top of things.
Christopher
about 2 months ago
Spring is here with Summer just around the corner! Looking forward to all the adventures, events and activities close by Crestview. Excited to see what the office has planned for activities and hopefully, will finally get to use the pool this Summer!!(been closed since I moved in due to COVID)
Bart
2 months ago
Staff and maintence are 5 stars. Very professional and friendly. Ive been here at Crestview for about 4 yrs or so,and look forward for another 4.
Sonji
2 months ago
A great community, and the office is ALWAYS HELPFUL. Great area for children, school system and bus system very helpful. Maintenance is ALWAYS helpful
James
3 months ago
Good front staff and maintenance. Corporate, especially Tonya, very unfriendly and rude and snide. We emailed her why I rent rose so much and a couple of other questions and her response was very off putting the way she worded it, especially the end where she basically told us if you don’t like it leave….
Janeen
3 months ago
I love living at Crestview Apartments, it is peaceful, family oriented, also the staff here is professional , and genuinely very helpful! I can’t leave out how I looovvveee my Apartment lol
Christopher
4 months ago
I love this place! I would like to give a big shout out to our maintenance guys here, who were here during, well past their normal working hours and after for our first big snow(15-17") of 2022. They made sure that everything was safe, cleaned up (so many fallen trees!) and if anyone needed anything. Thank you to them and the wonderful office staff. Keep doing what you're doing to keep this place a safe, friendly and livable community for everyone here at Crestview!