Crestview Apartments

4.5

4.5

Sheila
Amazing the whole 2 years I lived there. Thank you so much for the great VA experience. The kids loved living their. The pool was their favorite part.

Bryanna
Its a Great community, theres nice people everywhere. Very Easy to communicate to management if/when needed. Definitely recommending Crestview to my friends and family

Cherice
miss Cynthia was the best walked through the whole rental process she gets a 100 percent even when was was having to wait she was very patient

Verified Resident
My first year was great but I've since moved across the street from my old apartment and I'm disappointed in the condition that we moved in in and now we're having to treat it for guests. Other than that my son and I love our apartment as far as the fact that we have more privacy, and a nice back area but all this will not make up for all the issues that came with this unit. Thank you

Tracy
I love it here but people don’t pick up their dog poop and I can’t open my windows because my house will smell like dog poop and it’s really bad

Wendy
about 2 months ago
The staff is awesome. They are always very friendly and help with whatever is needed. The complex is neat and clean and the maintenance staff is a pleasure to work with.

Bart
about 2 months ago
My experience with Crestview has been an enjoyable one for the last five years. The place is always clean and the grounds are always well groomed. Its a very pet friendly location and the bathroom areas are always well stocked with poop bags.

Ayham
about 2 months ago
We’ve never had many problems living here and maintenance is always on top of everything except out roaches problem. Pest control will come and do a spray but it has been ineffective the past couple of years. We noticed this problem as soon as we moved in.

Christopher
about 2 months ago
I know one day, my little family may move from here, to our very own future home. But in the meantime, this place is a place we love to call home. We love our friendly neighbors, the convenient location to everything, events and activities, nature, etc. and we hope we're lucky enough to have the same in our future home.

Warren
about 2 months ago
I can appreciate the rapid responses to any and all service requests. The staff is always polite and efficient. The needs of the residents are addressed. The staff takes it a step further and makes you feel like family.