Crestview Apartments

4.5

4.5

Crestview is a great place to live. The office staff are great to work with. The maintenance crew are also great. If I have an issue, I contact to office to submit a work order. Before the end of business day, my issue had been solve. The location is great. Easy access to I95 and relatively close to the Mall and Central Park. Living at this location also allows you to walk as means of exercise.
The staff at the front office go above and beyond to make sure the community here at Crestview is livable, clean and safe, fun place to live in and around. I couldn't asked for a better, affordable community that is close to everything and anything. If you can't find what you're looking for around this community, Entertainment, Food, Activities, Music, etc. then you just aren't looking hard enough!
It's okay.but the kids don't like how they can't go swimming due to covid but yet Fredericksburg public pool is open with no max limit but a place with 150 residents can't use the pool due to covid... Makes no sense to me.
Staff are nice. We’ve lived here a long time. Maintenance is usually fast at getting things fixed. Not every moment has been enjoyable, but I guess that’s what comes with apartment living.
This is our 3rd year here at Crestview Apartments. I really have no complaints thus far. I’m happy with my apartment, feels like home. There staff is great, very helpful and always friendly. Maintenance always comes to the rescue within 48 hours.
It has been a pleasure staying here honestly. Nobody bothers you and everyone is nice. The rent is kind of expensive but honestly it’s pretty decent for our area because Fredericksburg is expensive. I appreciate the opportunity to be apart of this community.
Good place to live, nice neighborhood and quiet place , is clean that people is working in this place is really nice, they care about us, I’m really happy living in crestview apts
It’s good over here. I mean the kids that play outside leave a lot of trash but there’s nothing that can be done about that. Other than that we’ve been here a little while now and no real complaints about anything.
I like living in this community,though rent is very high,hard to get ahead and save money but 100 percent to the rental office and their contentment to the residents and our needs
There is a GREAT REASON why I have been living here for 9+ years; I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE IT…When you search for a place to call it home; you MUST look for 4 different things: Neighborhood; Price; Location & Customer Service. The Neighborhood is serene & total quietness. The Price is below market with all essential amenities. Centralized location closed to everything your heart desires & above all; first class customer service either from the office or the Maintenance Crew. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. If you don’t take my ward for it; come & see for yourself!!!