Crestview Apartments

4.5

4.5

I love it except the one problem. That is the only reason why I rated it a 3. But other then that I love it. My kids love the area and how there is basketball courts behind the apartments.
Been here for an entire year now. I love the apartment, I love the people, but I am struggling with enjoying the parking set up. There is a car here that hasn’t moved at all since I moved in, and cars like that are what are preventing me from parking close to my apartment when I get home from work. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and having to walk all the way from the mailbox to my apartment, 3 entire buildings down at 11:30 at night when I get home. I hope the parking issue is something that can be looked into soon.
Overall besides the large amount of stray cats everywhere that animal control will do nothing about it’s a pretty decent community and very good helpful staff members in the front office, pretty consecutive with weekly updates for the community.
Wonderful place to live. The staff is amazing and they are always very helpful. The property is always kept in excellent shape. They are always doing inspections to be sure that everything is to their standards. The neighbors are all very friendly and considerate.
Everything is ok no real problems. I mean every time we need something in this apartment the maintenance gentlemen come and handle the situation.
Neighbors are annoying with their loud music and constantly arguing. Another neighbor has a bad smell coming from their home to where I cannot leave my balcony door open to let fresh air come in.
Un lugar tranquilo para vivir y el mantenimiento de primera estoy encantado de este vecindario y con el personal de la oficina es bien amablemente
Living here for 6 years has been an amazing experience! Staff is understanding but most importantly people first! They’re great overall and a major reason as to why I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a new home!
Been here for a year now. This place is friendly and quiet. Staff are very informative and are on top of their follow ups. Hopefully it stay like this under new management.
The food truck event gave residents a chance to interact with each other and with the staff. It was an extremely effective event and brought s feel of community between the residents.