Crestview Apartments

4.5

4.5

Hermoso lugar y muy conveniente para salir Servando de la 95 r ruta us 1 y la tranquilidad para vivir en el centro de Fredericksburg Virginia
I have had mostly great experiences since living here. People are friendly and when things need to be fixed they get fixed in a timely manner. Other than having water in my apartment twice from the people who live above me it's been great living here.
Our resident experience here at Crestview is fairly mixed. We like it here, but we also don't really have options of going anywhere else unless we buy a house. Maintenance and staff are friendly, but there's just a bunch of little things that can't necessarily be changed that we dislike.
Crestview Apartments is a clean, affordable, family oriented community where your neighbors care and the management and grounds team are friendly and helpful. It is close to 95 and Rt. 1 and ton of shopping and restaurant experiences.
It is very quiet and the property is very well kept I love it I couldn’t have picked a better place and the staff is amazing the property is very close to my job I love the location it is so close to everything
I've been in a peaceful environment. I like how quite it is. The weather has been lovely as of late. I hope to keep live like this fo long 🤗
Love the way that the community welcome dogs and cats to be a part of a growing community. There are dogs of all breed size and background and its wonderful to see the little critters happy when they are being walked.
Excellent i love it here very clean close to Central Park, close to I95 very convenient Super nice All the staff member very professionally and very helpful
There are several reasons why I have been a resident of CRESTVIEW Apartments since 2011. The main reason is the management team along with the maintenance crew. They simply go above and beyond to ensure each and every tenant is well taking care of and they provide a very good living community. Moreover, ever since I have been living here, they keep on upgrading the property and offer a secure safe environment. Additionally, I must mention the centralized location of this rental property.
Living with roaches is ridiculous when you are paying 1419 a month. This place is disgusting and I can't wait until my lease is up so I can move away from this roach infestation.