Crestview Apartments

4.5

4.5

Love the way that the community welcome dogs and cats to be a part of a growing community. There are dogs of all breed size and background and its wonderful to see the little critters happy when they are being walked.
Excellent i love it here very clean close to Central Park, close to I95 very convenient Super nice All the staff member very professionally and very helpful
There are several reasons why I have been a resident of CRESTVIEW Apartments since 2011. The main reason is the management team along with the maintenance crew. They simply go above and beyond to ensure each and every tenant is well taking care of and they provide a very good living community. Moreover, ever since I have been living here, they keep on upgrading the property and offer a secure safe environment. Additionally, I must mention the centralized location of this rental property.
Living with roaches is ridiculous when you are paying 1419 a month. This place is disgusting and I can't wait until my lease is up so I can move away from this roach infestation.
My resident experience at Crestview Apartments is beautiful! I am grateful for an amazing staff at the rental office. They make sure to keep the residents happy. The pandemic has been rough for everyone, but the staff has definitely made it their priority to keep an open line of communication through it all. The neighbors are no bother. We respect one another's space. I recommend all to enjoy this experience.
I like it here it is a nice place to be everyone are so nice and the staff is great I will probably be here for a while it’s wonderful place
Like always, the staff and maintenance crew have been amazing this month! They’re super kind and always ask how you’re doing. They really have the best staff here!
At crestview they have an Amazing staff but apartments are kind of ehh. Lots of bugs such as cockroaches and cats are all of the property here.
Great place to raise a family. My neighbors for the most part are friendly. My only concern is mold and ants, but the maintenance team has done a great job with helping to fix the problem.
We moved into our two bedroom/bath apartment a little over a year ago and it's great and affordable! The staff that works at Crestview Apartments from the office to the grounds and maintenance are top notch. Friendly, courteous and always very helpful. And my neighbors are also great. My daughter and I love it also because it is close to everything from shopping, activities and events(2 min. from the Fred Nats stadium!), historical locations, the Rappahannock River(fishing, kayaking and tubing) and downtown Fredericksburg with a good variety of great restaurants with great food, small business shops and history! Definitely check them out on their website if you're interested and have any questions.