Crestview Apartments

4.5

4.5

Good place to live, nice neighborhood and quiet place , is clean that people is working in this place is really nice, they care about us, I’m really happy living in crestview apts
It’s good over here. I mean the kids that play outside leave a lot of trash but there’s nothing that can be done about that. Other than that we’ve been here a little while now and no real complaints about anything.
I like living in this community,though rent is very high,hard to get ahead and save money but 100 percent to the rental office and their contentment to the residents and our needs
There is a GREAT REASON why I have been living here for 9+ years; I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE IT…When you search for a place to call it home; you MUST look for 4 different things: Neighborhood; Price; Location & Customer Service. The Neighborhood is serene & total quietness. The Price is below market with all essential amenities. Centralized location closed to everything your heart desires & above all; first class customer service either from the office or the Maintenance Crew. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. If you don’t take my ward for it; come & see for yourself!!!
Each and every day I am finding more ways I really enjoy living here at Crestview. Friendly neighbors, friendly staff. Affordable, clean and maintained. It is perfect location and I love being so close to everything from shopping and restaurants in Central Park, Old Town Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Towne Center to events and activities. Right next to the Rappahannock River if you want to walk along the Rappahannock River Heritage Trail or Canal Path, drop a line and catch some fish, or go tubing or kayaking(Virginia Outdoor Center). You also have the new and very nice Fredericksburg Nationals stadium for games, movie nights and fireworks, several local breweries and wineries. Close by 95 and Route 1 and also the VRE train station downtown or by Leeland Station.
Moving into crestview has been such an awesome experience. The leasing office is so helpful with all the questions I had and they are willing to help you out no matter what it is.
Hermoso lugar y muy conveniente para salir Servando de la 95 r ruta us 1 y la tranquilidad para vivir en el centro de Fredericksburg Virginia
I have had mostly great experiences since living here. People are friendly and when things need to be fixed they get fixed in a timely manner. Other than having water in my apartment twice from the people who live above me it's been great living here.
Our resident experience here at Crestview is fairly mixed. We like it here, but we also don't really have options of going anywhere else unless we buy a house. Maintenance and staff are friendly, but there's just a bunch of little things that can't necessarily be changed that we dislike.
Crestview Apartments is a clean, affordable, family oriented community where your neighbors care and the management and grounds team are friendly and helpful. It is close to 95 and Rt. 1 and ton of shopping and restaurant experiences.