Crestview Commons Apartments

From the tour, to the application, to the random questions I had to move in day, it was an overall seamless experience. I like that things were done online and there's an app for being here. Ashley was responsive to my inquiries. I just wish the hours for the pool and gym were longer and that gym times were more available.
Absolutely love the apartment and the amenities included! I'm happy with the apartment and the communication with the Crestview Commons team when inquiring about the apartment. Thank you!
I love living in Crestview! The facilities are awesome and our little balcony is the best part! Our old place didn't have as much natural light as Crestview Commons does and I (and my plants) couldn't be happier about it.
It’s a nice place to live. Safe, clean, great staff, repairs fixed quickly. Apartments do lack storage space and the parking situation is annoying
Very nice staff and amenity. I feel very safe here. Although my upstairs neighbors is noisy, I am satisfied with this place. I don't hear next-door neighbors much so I think my neighbor is just loud.
Very pretty. Everyone is nice. Street noise isn’t great, but that’s life. We had a lizard in our room. Not sure if that’s a pro or a con. It probably just texas.
Apartment is in a nice and convenient location. Maintenance is very quick to respond about any issues, and the office has been proactive about COVID-19 prevention.
Great location! Only down sides are the small garage and that there are no mirrors in the garage to help watch out of for speedy cars or cars coming and going. The turning the corner is dangerous and I've almost gotten into several accidents.
The place looks incredibly nice for the price. All the staff are very friendly, and the Crestview Commons are within walking distance of the trains and the Asian supermarkets.
The doors sometimes don't open. But it's a great place to live! I recommend it because it has excellent amenities that everyone would love to have.