Crestview Commons Apartments

4.5

4.5

Everyone is great! The amenities are very nice! The garage parking on lower levels could use some work. Overall I have enjoyed living here so far!
The staff is very welcoming and so helpful. They definitely were a part in my decision in deciding to call this place my home. I am so in love with my apartment. Everything's so clean and new!! The location couldn't be any more perfect. Every single resident that I have met have been very nice. All around, it is an amazing place!!
New building, great location, and very security. Staffs are very helpful too. Also it’s a pet friendly place. There’s small dog park, and they provide disposable waste bag. They will respond back on the same day no matter what issue I have.
Crestview Commons is an inclusive building with a nice design aesthetic and a welcoming feeling to all of its staff and spaces. The location is ideal, rent isn't crazy-high, and the amenities are extremely useful. The living spaces are bright and comfortable, overall a very positive place.
1 star
I moved in this place under the impression that it was very secure, and that statement could be further from the truth, and the fact that management wants nothing to do to enforce the rules is a joke. I am very dissatisfied in my experience here as a resident. At first I loved living here until I got cussed out because I would not let someone in the parking garage with no key fob, have seen people prop open doors with rocks, follow cars in the parking garage on foot which is a safety issue, follow people in doors and get locked out then get mad about it and wait for the next person to come in and go in. I take my security very seriously as I am a victim of domestic violence and rape, and so are my children which is why they do not live with me. I am very upset that nothing has be done about this issue, and the fact that I can be treated this way at my own home by other residents is appalling. I have been crushed by a forklift and fractured my back, and work very physical labor jobs to pay my rent here, which I always pay on time or early. I am outraged at the services I have been provided and have paid so many deposits it's not even funny. I understand that is a part of living here, but the fact that I have to be treated this way and have people stomping above me all night that I am not even allowed to sleep. Is this a joke to you? Would you want to be treated like this in your own home? Because right now I'm feeling like these apartments are a joke.
Great place to live! Awesome, friendly staff, all the amenities you would need, (especially the coffee machine), and an easy commute downtown.
Facilities are nice and overall a great place to live. Unfortunately there has been a spike in crime around the area and cars have been getting broken into.
I love my apt community. It’s safe, affordable and has everything I need and more. I love seeing all the dogs in the hallway. The gym is the best, especially the free classes!
We love the location of Crestview Commons. It is easy for us to get to the Domain or Downtown. The amenities are great - we love the gym, pool, and roof top!
Living at Crestview has been a great experience. Easy commute to and from work downtown and I like the neighborhood. Ladies in the office are very friendly and helpful as well! Only negative is the grills haven’t worked in two months.