Crestview Commons Apartments

4.5

4.5

Good apartment so far! Walls can be a bit thin with people walking above but not horrible. Maintenance is very fast and helpful getting issues resolved.
I love the spacious floor plans and great amenities here! The only complaint that I have is that the water is shut off quite frequently, but it hasn't interfered too much with my day-to-day life.
I’m not sure we have had any resident events, it would be nice if we did. The surrounding complex’s have resident events. I appreciate the security, landscaping, and attentiveness.
Front office is nice, maintenance is on top of things, amenities are nice if you use them. Geographically, building is in a great central location - though being off North Lamar the surrounding area isn’t very walkable or aesthetically pleasing. There are some good little spots nearby though!
Crestview Commons is a great place with great people. The office managers are super helpful and the response time to any issues in the apartment is very quick.
We've lived here for a month and have been enjoying Crestview Commons so far! The maintenance staff is always friendly, we love the pool, the rooftop lounge, the cyberlounge, and all of the natural light. Too, the neighborhood is great! So many cool restaurants and nearby shops to walk to - though Lamar is a major thoroughfare, there is plenty to walk to. Our one major complaint is that the complex uses the package delivery service Fetch instead of having package lockers. Fetch is t r u l y a nightmare to deal with and we have yet to have a seamless package drop off.
i have lived here for about 9 months and love this complex's amenities, its friendly office staff, and the super convenient location. you can get to downtown in about 15 minutes and the domain in 10.
The apartment complex is well maintained and has nice finishings. The dog park is the only area needing attention. The dog park is large, but looks like a giant sandpit. My dog always comes back extremely dirty.
Been living here for a while now. Great amenities. Common areas are kept nice and clean and the maintenance team is always quick to respond to any request.
So far I've had a great experience. The amenities are wonderful – I love the beautiful pool, the fitness center, and the proximity to the dog park! I just wish the dog park was better maintained and that we had a dog washing station. The staff is so friendly and very helpful!