Crestview Commons Apartments

I love living here. I have been living here since July 2019, and I can't imagine living anywhere else. It's near everything I need or want to go to. Management was great before the pandemic began and it's continued to be great throughout. All my concerns are addressed in a timely manner, and I can't recommend this place enough.
I love Crestview. It’s the Perfect location, It has nice amenities, my apartment layout is perfect! I’m happy that I am to walk to bars and restaurants and feel safe.
Apartment complex is very nice and the staff are friendly and helpful. The only negatives I’ve had are the noise levels at nights and the non-stop barking of dogs throughout the day from neighbors down the hall and downstairs neighbor.
Happy to live at Crestview Commons! I love the amenities and common areas it has to offer. Renewing for a second year here, hoping for it to be as good as the first!
The move-in experience was so easy and the leasing office was available and communicative with any questions or issues. We’re really happy to be a part of this community. It feels like home already!
Great property, staff, and experience. So happy to have found Crestview Commons when it opened two years ago. Overall it has been a good experience living here.
New building, great location, and very security. Staffs are very helpful too. Also it’s a pet friendly place. There’s small dog park, and they provide disposable waste bag. They will respond back on the same day no matter what issue I have.
The leasing office people are incredibly helpful. I had an easy process moving in. They were prompt with their answers whenever I had questions.
So far everything has been great. Signing the lease online (covid) was made simple and I had all the assistance I needed. The staff is nice.
I have really enjoyed my two years at Crestview Commons. The staff is very nice and responsive, maintenance (when needed) is quick to respond, and the building is kept very well maintained.