Crestview Commons Apartments

Great location, great sense of community, valuable amenities, great staff and cool rooftop common area with skyline view of downtown. Units are modern with vary in size and taste. Very secure and super pet-welcoming community.
Just moved in, but first impression is great! I like the amenities, easy parking garage access to the building, and of course my new home! Looking forward to explore more
Staff is very pleasant to work with. Very dog friendly community. Construction on the new apartment next door has been a pain to deal with lately but I know that it’s only temporary.
Love the location, very convenient close to 99 ranch and 85 bakery! Wish they have 2 entry instead of one, because sometimes it’s just too packed with some people moving in & out, and the construction.
My husband and I have really enjoyed living at Crestview. We were drawn in by its convenient location and proximity to work, but received so much more. Maintenance and management were excellent, requests were often taken care of immediately and when there was water damage in our bathroom from an upstairs neighbor leak they were very communicative in getting our apartment back together and rectifying the inconvenience for us. The pool and community spaces are beautiful and well taken care of. The gym is a little small but it has all of your basics covered with some class offerings each month. A decent little dog park for pups to run in and the community itself is very dog friendly. The only room for improvement I can note is about parking- the parking garage is limited and over 60% of the spots are taken up by people paying to have their own reserved spot. So if you don’t work a 9-5 the only available parking is on the roof or street parking (which has been slightly frustrating during construction of a new apartment complex next door). Overall I would highly recommend Crestview and would be renewing our lease if we weren’t moving out of state.
Move in was easy but of course you get hit with fees when signing the lease as with any apartment. He neighborhood is nice, the pet park as well
Responsive staff, excellent amenities, and terrifically designed Apts. All at a pretty good price. Very conveniently located, only downside is just parking issues.
I've lived at Crestview for a little over a year and I love it! The apartments themselves are new and pretty well made and the common areas are pretty nice too. We use the grills in the courtyard all the time and never have any problems. We hear zero noise through the walls and very little pool noise considering our balcony overlooks the pool. All maintenance problems have been minor and quickly taken care of. Management is also really on top of things, they take any issue we bring up very seriously and resolve it quickly. I really have no complaints about the apartment! Also the location is amazing! Bus and train stops, 99 Ranch, Kura sushi, Vigilante, Black Star Coop, and so many more restaurants are within walking distance!
The two things that stick out to me at Crestview Commons are the amenities and the staff. The pool, common areas, mail services, and other common areas are well maintained and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful :)
Excellent living and very awesome staff! I wanted to find an apartment next to work and Crestview commons looked like a potential option. The staff is very helpful and friendly!