Crestview Commons Apartments

4.5

4.5

Overall, I enjoy living at Crestview Commons. Over the past few years, I have noticed some improvements and some things that could improve. The leasing team communicates well, but the sense of community is not as it was in the earlier years. The attentiveness of the office is notable about issues and concerns with alarms disrupting early mornings and receiving packages. I can tell there is a lot effort in place to reduce congestion at the garage entrance on Sugaree, but possibly impossible.
Very nice apartment and community. We love here! The staffs are very helpful, they will send out notifications in time. During the winter storm, we didn’t lose power but water. The office will send out the email every day to us for the update. The only I don’t like is that fire alarm ring few times in the last month during the night or early morning and wasn’t emergency. I didn’t hear back from the office and not sure did they fix it. Overall, great apartment!
Crestview Commons has been a great place to live. The amenities are great and convenient to use while the location of the apartment is close to great food
I absolutely love this place and how friendly everyone is! The location is amazing. A cheap Uber drive to downtown and the Domain. A great place for a dog owner as well!!
While I love our physical apartment, I’m giving my experience 2 stars because of: *the continual fire alarms and lack of upgrade to the system to prevent it from happening again. It’s gone off more than 4 times in the year we’ve lived here *dirty stairwells *dog poop everywhere you step outside. The payment for the dog poop analysis is not going towards anything *continual marijuana smell seeping into our apartment *unkept gym and broken machines
Nice apartment, located in a great neighborhood. Has all the standard amenities, and the maintenance has been very responsive and quick to resolve any issues.
Great location, okay amenities, so far good response to COVID. Noise level is fair, neighbors are generally quiet. Could use some maintenance love in the stairs, some of the walls still have holes.
It used to be perfect but recently it's clear that this property (as in the building itself, or the residents) has something wrong with it. The fire alarm has gone off at 3am due to water issues twice, once during the winter storm. It takes 30 to 60 minutes for a fire alarm to get resolved. In normal circumstances this is a great place to live, but the fire alarms are ridiculous.
Amidst the snowstorm and lacking water for a good while, the Crestview management were so cooperative and responsive. They really were trying to help everyone as much as they could, and I really appreciate just how much they care.
Crestview is a great place to live. The move in process was smooth and the front office is very friendly. I can’t wait to utilize the amenities and meet new people in my new home.