Cross Creek Apartments

4.4

4.4

Kendall
The Community is very nice and peaceful. Very close to everything that you need. The apartments are very nice and spacious. Staff has been very helpful and easy to work with!
Dana
So far we love it here! We just moved in and so far its been amazing! The neighborhood is really quiet! We love how close we are to everything!
Donald
Love living here! It is so close to my job, school and favorite restaurants. Earlier this year some friends of ours moved in and next year another friend plans to move it!
Caylee
Love it here, great location and close to where I need to be! Management is friendly and is very responsive. Always going in and checking on things
Emily
Good apartments. Glad they have this community rewards available for us. Decent place to stay in wichita area. Cannot take my kitties outside anymore because of fleas from dogs all around us.
Brandi S.
I’m coming up on my 13th anniversary of living here & obviously that’s a good sign. It’s been a great community to live in with little to no crime, that I know of anyway. I love how close I am to the highway, shopping & a variety of restaurants. This place is my home.
Camie
It’s been great! Love taking the dogs to the dog park. Very nice neighborhood and friendly neighbors! Maintenance does a great job as well. Highly recommended
Karen
It’s really quiet here for being so close to a major shopping area near Rock Rd. and K-96. My neighbors are mostly friendly and they visit with my cats when they’re chilling by the windows (I’m on the ground floor). The only issue I have is the lack of parking spaces. There isn’t assigned parking, and it seems there were (or still are) some people parking here that don’t live here. The people that do live here allowed different people to park here almost nightly which made it to where others of us had to park in front of other buildings or on the street at times. I believe it was taken care of because it doesn’t seem to be as much of an issue lately, but it was annoying for a couple of months at least.
Alec
Office staff is incredible and always planning fun things for resident involvement. Great location, nice apartments, quiet, love the dog park.
Tabithia
Very good. Doing well. Enjoy living here. Good dog park. Broken swings in playground but still good. Nice walking paths. Well kept. Almost weekly lawn care. Close to restaurants, entertainment and shops.