Cross Creek Apartments

Very cute area. I love everyone has flowers outside their place. Adds so much life. The staff is very kind and helpful. Wonderful neighborhood. Close to many things and the highway.
I have not had any enormous issues with the apartment! This is a great place to live! Thank you! This is now MAKING me type 140 characters, which now alters my opinion of this review process!
With all that's going on with the corona virus if I need any thing done from maintenance men they are there to help and fix what needs to be fixed thank you guys.
Moving in was great even amongst a pandemic. There are several holes in the ceiling where a previous resident hung a planter and decorations.
We just moved in last week and have already met so many of our kind neighbors! The atmosphere here just feels like home! We love it and we see ourselves loving it for years to come!
The first months were rough, but since then everything is fine. Worst thing is being able to hear our neighbors baby crying all night through the walls.
I love it at Cross Creek! The staff and workers are so friendly and the atmosphere is great. We recently moved into a townhome and Cross Creek was here for us every step of the way and the community/environment is safe and enjoyable. There are little aspects here and there that aren't perfect but they are minor and don't affect the quality of living AT ALL (:
Just moved in. Looks like a friendly community thus far. Seems pretty quiet for the most part. Lots of parking spaces compared to my last apartment. Think I’ll love it here.
I love it here ! Staff is very Friendly and helpful I’ve been here going on 2 years and I absolutely love it here can’t wait to see what the future holds
We’ve only moved in a couple of weeks ago but so far it’s great! The location is very convenient for my boyfriend’s job and my job. It’s also a very calm and quiet area.