It’s very home-y and cozy here, i love it! The neighbors around us have been super friendly. For the most part, it’s never noisy so i appreciate that. Only downfall i’d day is that the windows/doors can be drafty with the cold air.

The move in process was easy and my apt is in a perfect location. I havent had any problems so I cant complain. Katie was very helpful in making my final decision.

I love living here, as my first apartment I have had no complaints after fully moving in. No noise complaints. If something is wrong with apartment everyone who works here is very efficient & nice about getting things done quickly.

Love living at Cross Creek! So excited to renew for another year! Staff is amazing, convenient to everything, well maintained, and the new upgrades to the dog park look awesome.

I have lived here so long I have seen the good the bad and ugly but...Overall the good outweighs the bad and it’s centrally located near everything you need.

I have loved living here at Cross Creek. The office staff is always so inviting and helpful when I call or go in person to talk. The community is safe, and I appreciate calling this place home.

Maintenance is usually very fast about getting a problem fixed or providing solutions in the meantime. Also, office is super nice and helpful.

The property is in a good location in terms of being close to shopping and restaurants. It is very close to K-96 so there is a lot of traffic noise. It would be nice if the sidewalks were shoveled after a snowstorm.

My 9 year experience has been a good one! This is a great place to live! one in which I take pride in and encourage others to do the same. It makes coming home so inviting when we all collaborate together to make OUR property beautiful inside and out!

Staff is great. A few quality issues just due to age with the cabinets but otherwise great. I would recommend reminding residents of the pet policy as there is a little clean up to be done outside.

I have no complaints about living here. Staff is great and neighbors are super friendly. The maintenance folks are always on top of things and my dog absolutely loves the head maintenance guy. I wish the floors and cabinets were more updated.

The staff is lovey, the apartment is clean, and the neighbors are friendly! We heard this place was good but it really has exceeded our expectations!

I like this complex a lot. Everyone that I have encountered is so friendly. I feel pretty safe living here as well, which is a big thing for just moving to the city. And for the price you pay it’s a pretty good place to live.

I rate a 4 but I love my Cross Creek neighborhood I haven't had no bad experiences since I have been living here going on six years mostly quiet nothing I can't handle nice neighbors in my complex keep up the good work on yard work and maintenance thank you for still having me here

I love living here. The staff are very nice and personable and they respond quickly to my needs and concerns. It is affordable and nice all at the same time

I have had a good experience here. I have wonderful neighbors and have made some new friends. My dogs and I have settled I pretty well. Staff has been really nice to work with.

I like the actual apartment but my neighbors are ruining my experience here. my roommate and i try very hard to be conscientious of the people around us and we somehow still get noise complaints. we no longer feel we can have friends over.

Amazing place to live. Great staff very friendly. Close to shopping and fun activities. Easy highway access and choice of where to shop for groceries

The apartment itself is really nice love it but we have neighbors they call security on us if we have friends over even if we keep it at a normal level and management hasn’t called us back about it.

Great Love living here no complaints so far my son enjoys being here too i love the fact i have an upstairs and dowstairs it's a quite place to live at as well

The apartments are at a very quiet and convenient area. Restaurants, groceries, and entertainment are all at an quick and easy distance. I’ve never had an issue with feeling unsafe or uncomfortable. Very friendly people living in the community as well as friendly and helpful staff.

I’ve been incredibly happy with my decision to live at Cross Creek for 3 years now. Well maintained, amazing staff, convenient to everywhere.

So far I have had an amazing experience at Cross Creek Apartments. The staff are super helpful and always willing to make sure that I’m am happy with my place. I have some amazing neighbors that I get along with great!

So far not a bad place. Seems like it’s peaceful and will be a nice place to come home to and relax! Looking forward to using my new washer and dryer.

Love cross creek they are so nice and quiet planning on spending a lot of time there. Staff were super nice , and professional. And they gave that at home experience since I arrived .