Cross Creek Apartments

I really like the area, and the design of the apartments. In walking my Dog it seems the other residents are very nice, and there is a doggie station close to my apartment. So far, so good!
I’ve only lived here 2 days, but my surrounding neighbors are extremely nice and welcoming. The office staff is also so extremely helpful and kind. I love it here so much already, having a nice office staff and friendly people/neighbors is always something that’s important!
Just moved in but so far it awesome! There’s so much space and everything is clean and updated. Everything you could possibly need is in the area and it’s right next to a highway. Love it!
Just moved in but so far so good with getting settled in. Katie in the office is really nice. Looking forward to our first year in the new place.
Lovely spacious homes with nice neighbors. Management has been decent, but are not always super attentive to needs such as maintenance orders.
I have been here since 2018 and honestly love it! I haven’t had any issues while I have been here and would recommend the property to anyone.
I enjoy living at Cross Creek and would recommend our community to friends and family. It's close to shopping, i enjoy getting out for walks, i feel management is concerned about our residence and concerns and maintenance is great! I've been here for 10 years now and my only concern is my carpet - would love for it to be removed:).
We have only had one issue and that was resolved! Other than that we've had a great experience. We really enjoy being able to use the dog park and have grown to love the people who live here. There are great people who live in this complex. Can't say I have had many interactions with many of the faculty here but everytime we've run into them they are polite. I will say, I'm not a huge fan of the huge acorn tree in the back of our building because acorns are toxic to dogs.
The whole community has been amazing. Cross Creek staff has been very helpful, communicates very well, and we are so happy to be here! We can’t wait for what’s to come
Cross Creek is a great place to live! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The staff can answer any questions we have! The community is wonderful, no loud noise. All over a good place to live.