Cross Creek Apartments

4.4

4.4

Brittany
It has been a lot better over the past 6 months. The communication has improved tremendously. I appreciate the improvements. It’s still love the neighborhood and community
Tabithia
Yeah, it's great. Can't complain. Good service. Good people. Good maintenance. Great maintenance, they do what they can to keep these un updated apartment whole even when it's just not possible.
Lora
The Management and staff of Cross Creek always get things taken care of in a timely manner. I love my apartment community. Everyone is so friendly. (even the furry friends).
Faith
Easy Leasing process with Destiny. Residents around us have been great and very quiet. Been here a week and it seems like a wonderful place to call home. a bit outdated, but still cute.
Lindsay
The staff is always kind to us. We rarely have maintenance requests, but when we do those guys are always quick to get here. I wish there were more community amenities like a bigger park, a pool, a gym, something that would really make the place stand out! My doggo loves it here.. especially the park. This is such a pet friendly place and everyone is so loving of animals. Its so fun! We love our home.
Caylee
Cross creek is a very convenient place to live. Very close to rock road and to the wichita state campus! I enjoyed the community and management is pretty responsive
Learvis
1 star
My experience has not been the best. When we got ready to move in the stove was still dirty, the carpet loose by the kitchen and full of dog hair. The main floor bathroom door was chewed and damage. Our front door has a quarter inch gap at the top. The vent is the master bedroom doesn't push out much air making the room pretty warm in the spring and summer. The neighbors were relatively nice except our neighbor has a extremely loud car stereo that you could hear inside the townhouse. We did have an incident with the current staff where my wife who's Japanese and the office assistant and secretary got into an argument We were banned from the office and the only way we were allowed to contact the staff was viva email. If we set foot into the office we would be evicted. There's also the issue of my car being broken into three separate times including last night May 13th 2022. The only other thing which is a huge concern is there are mice in the townhome.
Verified Resident
The staff has always been very friendly and helpful, and maintenance usually timely, but it does seem like the building and appliances are reaching the age where everything starts to break and leak. I feel very safe here and enjoy the 2 bed 1.5 bath townhome layout that we have
Alec
about 2 months ago
Just renewed for the 5th year and love my experience here. For the most part, it’s pretty quiet. Location is great. Staff is amazing. Happy with my choice of living at Cross Creek!
Sarah
about 2 months ago
We like living here at Cross Creek apartments. We have been living here for a couple of years now, and we have enjoyed our time here. We like this side of town.