Cross Creek Apartments

Location is great. I wish there were more ways for residents and staff to connect. Also, the maintenance has improved over the last couple years. The dog park is great.
I’ve been super happy here. I love my home and how I’ve been able to make it my own. My dog loves it too. I think sometimes he thinks it’s HIS apartment. We love cross creek
My kids love it when they have special events going on in the office like pizza party or candy. They always ask me mom can we go to your office to see what there having today lol
Great staff, decent apartments, could use some updating though. I love that they have a dog park and plenty of doggie stations with potty bags. The area is pretty safe, includes security monitoring at night. I’ve been here a few years and never had a problem.
This is my first apartments I’ve stayed at and for and I can honestly say I love it, nice office management, clean parking lots and I love how they allow pit bulls !
Great place! Whenever there is a problem maintenance is always there to fix it right away!! Staff is always on top of it! Everyone is so friendly!
It’s very home-y and cozy here, i love it! The neighbors around us have been super friendly. For the most part, it’s never noisy so i appreciate that. Only downfall i’d day is that the windows/doors can be drafty with the cold air.
The move in process was easy and my apt is in a perfect location. I havent had any problems so I cant complain. Katie was very helpful in making my final decision.
I love living here, as my first apartment I have had no complaints after fully moving in. No noise complaints. If something is wrong with apartment everyone who works here is very efficient & nice about getting things done quickly.
Love living at Cross Creek! So excited to renew for another year! Staff is amazing, convenient to everything, well maintained, and the new upgrades to the dog park look awesome.