Cross Creek Apartments

4.4

4.4

We have lived here several months now and have zero complaints. Maintenance is fast and nice, facilities are great, and the office ladies are absolutely wonderful!
I have had a wonderful experience here at cross creek. The staff is very friendly. And the maintenance guys are fast to get things fixed.iam glad we choose to live at cross creek.
1 star
Not a big fan of this place. In the time I’ve been here management has taken a year to fix my dishwasher, 3-4 weeks to fix my AC (in the middle of summer), let my dog out of my apartment resulting in a high emergency vet bill, and raised the price of rent every single year. Thank God I’m finally getting out of here September 2021!
I absolutely love my new home (apt). All the neighbors I've met while walking my dog or getting my mail have all been so welcoming. The staff are awesome as well.
The staff make me feel great they know how to operate and most importantly whoever hired the ladies at the front office knows what their doing and did a darn good job of hiring 😊
I’ve lived here for almost 4 years and I’m so thankful for such an amazing complex. Office staff is always friendly, maintenance is fast and helpful, and love all the resident engagement activities.
It’s very cozy, the staff are always friendly! And everyone in this little community seems to one retry outgoing! I have noticed that just about everyone has dog, and the dog park is a great amenity to have. My dog sure does like it!
I enjoy my space wish there were an area without pets its just me personally, I like where I'm located. Many stores are very close' food, shoes, ice cream gas, churches, voting polls, interstate 96 for easy traveling across town. We have YMCA, emergency hospital's close by. The Social Security offices is near by you name it we have great service around here being with Cross Creek Apartments.
Been here going on 7 years and I haven't had no problems or been bothered by anyone. I enjoy my quiet area I live in. The maintenance men are friendly and nice always have a smile on there face.
It has been good. It is close to my job and for the most part it is pretty quiet. I would love to see more community engagements over here but I understand the season we are in with Covid