Crossings at Red Mill

4.7

4.7

Sandra J. S.
The office is so very helpful and everyone is always so friendly !!! We have been living here for three years and truly enjoy using the grill and pool area !
Virginia
I love the apartment & people who live there are very kind, but a closer dumpster would be nice & my next door neighbors are very loud but that’s not on the apartment
Richard D.
about 2 months ago
We are very comfortable and happy to live here. We got on the waiting list to see of a possibility of a larger unit and waiting to see what come up. cant wait to see the pool open
Lyannette E.
about 2 months ago
This is a really nice community with nice people, great amenities and an amazing staff. Everything looks clean and very organized. The apartments are very comfortable and spacious.
Kenneth D.
about 2 months ago
8 years of amazing community living .The office personal have been great. The maintenance team is exceptional. We will recommend to anyone who is looking to live here
Regina
2 months ago
I still enjoy living here quite a bit. The staff is wonderful. However, I've noticed dogs running around off leash right outside of their apartment, people are not picking up dog poop, and dog poop bags are not really supplied by the apartments anymore. I love it here, but there's like two dogs ruining it for everyone.
Donna M.
2 months ago
I am a fairly new residence to this community and everything is great. Received my keys on the 23rd of February and the apartment was in tip top condition!
Robert A.
2 months ago
Great amenities, excellent location and very responsive staff. The grounds are well maintained and all maintenance requests are promptly resolved.
Christina K.
2 months ago
I couldn’t say enough about this place. Beautifully kept, attention to residence and safe. I’ve only had one issue and it was addressed immediately.
Cynthia
3 months ago
I have enjoyed living here, been over a year, everyone has been nice and helpful. I always tell people who ask and my friends how nice it is here. My first time apt experience has been good so far.