Crossings at Red Mill

4.7

4.7

Jennifer L.
about 9 hours ago
We love living here. We love how close everything is. When we have an issue maintenance is always prompt and comes to fix it. Love the area!!!!! Staff is friendly and polite every time we have to interact with them.

Michael G.
about 9 hours ago
Amazing place to live , the office staff is amazing, they always are nice and make sure u have everything you need. All the residents are nice as well

Liane J.
about 10 hours ago
Couldn’t have picked a better place to live! Everyone is so friendly from the neighbors to the leasing staff! The upkeep on the grounds is really nice! And the pool and park are a must for kitties!

Donna M.
about 10 hours ago
I have been a resident almost one year now and everyone in the office and maintenance have been great. Of course, getting those beautiful new appliances are an added perk. I had to call for service to fix an issue and our maintenance man was here in less than an hour and took care of the issue (garbage disposal), he replaced it with a new one. I'm so glad I live here. Thank you!

Jessica I.
I have really enjoyed my time here! The office staff is great and the community is kept clean! I like that we are close to shopping and the beach and it feels very safe here.

Charles F.
Best location to live for shopping and safety in south Virginia Beach. 8 years spent at this location have proven to be the best decision we have made since coming to Virginia.

Tracy A.
Great place to live! I've lived here many years and I have found the maintenance and office staffs to be very helpful. Upton can get a little noisy, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Ronald A.
Everything is going very well with our move in the apartment is great and we appreciate all the new appliances that was just recently put them

Mary
Excellent comments from residents that I have met. All have been positive and informative. Office staff is very customer friendly. Wish parking was assigned but it works okay the way it is. i sometimes work late at night so security coming home is important and I feel very safe here.

Brian
Great location. Very attentive office staff. Safe. Love that the environment is pet friendly. Excellent maintenence team. Friendly neighbors. Well kept grounds. A very positive experience. Thank you, Brian G