The place is clean and management is wonderful. Maintenance came in and said they fixed my shower fan, still broken. The steam sets off my fire alarm.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

My first week has been enjoyable and pleasant! Nice,clean and remodeled Apts. Koy and Rubi are Excellent! The amenities are also a plus ! 24 hour gym and the community is superb!

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

It’s a safe and quiet place to live at. Close to shops. Wish had more space/ trails to walk my dogs. My and my dogs health is important; therefore, please inform the residents about pesticides being sprayed on the grass and bushes. Thank you.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Close to work and all my shopping needs. Professional staff . The maintenance team is always quick to solve an issue. The pool is nice on the hot summer days

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Overall nice place to live. Most neighbors are friendly & some are not. The property is kept clean. Some of the dogs are never on a leash & are nit friendly. The office staff is very friendly & love the overall environment of the property.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

I love living here. I have for 4 years! I’m especially impressed by the maintenance, and it’s why I continue to stay. I’ve had some noisy neighbors, but I love how dog friendly everyone is here.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Good so far. Some plumbing issues at first but seem to havebeen resolved. York towel bar coming off haven't sent a ticket yet. More overhead lighting would be nice in future renovations.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Jim the maintenance guy is great and so was Jesse. Otherwise, my apartment is way overpriced and a bit dated. Just close to my job, only reason I’m still here.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

I love here apartment and safe security here. I live here two years. I'm happy crossing of st Charles perfect place Great thumb up cool!! Regard Sam angelucci

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Great place. Loved our place on the pond; moved to larger apartment but it's near loud construction. Miss my pond/fountain view. Also now have loud neighbors that I can't stand.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

My daughter found this gem of a place for me in my time of need and change of life choices to better myself! This community has been such a blessing and I just love it here and never want to move! Homey, quiet, polite and always helpful! I really could not be happier here right now! Thank you!!!

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

A very nice quiet community. I love you hallway upgrades. Was a resident here for 11 years. Moved for 4 years and decided to come back last year. I love it!!!

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Everything has been great so far! We love the facilities. Our renovated apartment is so great. I also love having laundry right in our apartment!

Amazing management, great area to live! 24 hour maintenance too! Affordable pricing and fair deals, nice pool, free gym fully equipped and ready to go!

I have been a resident here for 2 years and have enjoyed being here every day! The pool is great to hang out in the weekends and the staff is great as well!

Beautiful remodeling of our new home! Even though we are so close to Randall Rd and rt 38 it is so quiet and peaceful. The move in deal was something we couldn't pass up.

I’ve lived here for a little over a year and I have had very few issues! Staff is friendly and helpful! Maintenance does their best to get all requests done on a timely manner, even when they were short staffed. Property is kept neat and clean.

We like it new neighbors up stairs above us walk hard . but we r happy. we all ready walked to the jewel. I love the five minute drive To work.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Service request get taken care of pretty quickly. It's nice that you can make those request online. You can also pay your rent online, this makes it pretty convenient.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

the crossing at st charles It is a place to call home. just one thing i don't like 1.- some neighbors do not pick up the dogs poop maintenance is super responds fast to solve any problem all very well ❤️❤️❤️

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

I’ve been living here for almost 2 year and it's awesome!! We love the swimming pool, gym and this complex has been great. They are pet friendly :)

Love living in this area. Love this apartment and it feels like home. I previously lived in this community and came back because I enjoyed living here so much.

Tour of apt was informative, lease process easy. Koi is the best. No noise heard from neighbors. Despite speed bumps people drive too fast to 14th street (east entrance. I worry about children getting hit. Love my patio. Good response from maintainence for disposal broken and spraying for bees was done quickly also

Friendly neighbors felt welcomed office staff are there to help with any issue always like to go and say hi to management my children enjoy seeing all the pets dogs little and big we don't own a pet interested to see lots of pet owners.

I have lived in this community for around 14 years now. Originally came here because of the pool and younger kids. Even tho I had to move from original apartment at the spur of the moment I was able to find one that still met my needs. I enjoy the view of pond behind me and the sounds of the water are relaxing. The office people have always treated me with the utmost of respect and for the most part have reacted quickly to any problems I have had. My only complaint is that when I get home from work at 11 pm there are no spots close to my building and I end up parking way down the line from my apartment.