Crossings at St. Charles

4.4

4.4

Kara
about 21 hours ago
I enjoy the crossings and the positive experiences that I've had while living here. The environment is comfortable and welcoming. All of our neighbors have been friendly and conscientious.

Javier
It's a good place to live with your family, it's quiet and a good neighborhood. Why? There are several shops nearby and it's close to Downtown Geneva and Saint Charles.

Will
It's a friendly safe environment. Absolutely no problems. Maintenance answers concerns in a very timely manner. I've looked at other places and glad we made the decision for here!

Dominic
about 2 months ago
The neighborhood is very quaint and mostly quiet, and all the neighbors that we've met in passing are all very pleasant people! A couple newer tenets have moved into our building after us, and they occasionally make a bit of noise (some stomping, banging, etc. on floors, walls, and in the hallway) but it's usually brief (or at least quiet again at a reasonable time) and definitely much more tolerable than the neighbors at our previous apartment. Our biggest complaint, though, is the amount of maintenance that was required after we moved in. Things that really should've been inspected and fixed prior to moving in. The toilet was leaking and needed to be replaced entirely on our first day here; the dishwasher wouldn't drain; and CO detector needed replacement, among other things. That all being said, the maintenance crew is fairly timely with their response, and are usually in and out very quickly

Anina
about 2 months ago
Things are going well so far! We’ve been here since June, and haven’t had any issues! Our dryer needed to be fixed and maintenance came within 48 hours.

Nia
about 2 months ago
I’ve had an okay experience living here. I will be moving out soon in December. Dont really understand why the rent is going up and the neighborhood is going down. Paying all this money for brown water, and that was way before the hydrant flushing.

Kevin
3 months ago
Love the community. Close to stores and restaurants. The area is great for my daily runs or walks. The pool area is very relaxing. Downtown St. Charles is a great atmosphere for the younger crowd for dining, drinking and sitting outside.

Austin
4 months ago
Living here has been great! Maintenance is always super fast and gets the job done, I never hear any of my neighbors so it is always quiet and peaceful

Matthew
4 months ago
So far so good, I just moved in but I had a lot of friends over the years who absolutely loved living here and thats why I picked this area to live!

Brandon
4 months ago
Really nice place to live! It's quiet, clean and there are a ton of shops near by! Pool is clean and up and running for the summertime! Very nice neighbors as well!