Crossings at St. Charles

4.3

4.3

Love this place. Such a wonderful location and everybody so family I love Ruby the Manager she’s wonderful. Thank you so much for everything
Very nice, well kept apartments. For most part neighbors are friendly. Garbage could be contained better - lots of loose garbage, garbage collected under bushes and trees that's not picked up for years (litterly) & dumpsters often overflowing. Maintenance should clean up dumpster area before garbage truck comes as the truck driver often has to get out of truck to move bags or furniture out of the way to get to dumpster - residents should be made aware of how all garbage and furniture needs to be in a dumpster, not piled around it & residents should be encouraged not to fill dumpsters with loose garbage that gets blown about by winds. And lastly, why are there orange extension cords on the ground, run between electrical boxes behind the kindercare? Seems like potential danger.
Ok place to live good area, management and maintenance guys are great and try their best to do their jobs. I do wish there where privacy fencing around our patio.
For the most part, we have loved the 2 years we have loved here. The office staff and maintenance are incredibly nice and manage concerns very well. My only complaint is we have had some interesting neighbors that have not always been very kind, and there is absolutely no storage in our community. They could at least build little sheds or something for storage, because even if you have a storage bin on your porch, you get fined. That is absolutely ridiculous. We are a family of 4, busting at the seems. For the cost of rent, we should be given free storage sheds.
Es muy trankilo vivir aki y es muy espacioso nunca pensé que me fuera a sentir tam bien aki son muy limpios ala hora de dar el mantenimiento
It is a very calm and peaceful neighborhood. Maintenance issues are handled in a timely manner. Maintenance staff is very friendly and explain everything to you.
Very clean and friendly staff. Excited to use the pool and gym area as well! The deck is nice and big for our dog to lay out on which is a huge plus.
Crossings of st.charles apartment are good place good community good maintenance ....beautiful place more safe home and feel comfortable home. Perfect!!
We really like it here. The maintenance always comes if we have a problem and everyone is very friendly! I love how they try to coordinate fun things for us! I also really enjoy the gym and I am looking forward to the pool!
The place is clean and the complex itself is probably one of the nicest ones ive ever been in. Koy was absolutely the sweetest person ive had the pleasure of working with. Highly recommend this place!