I like that everyone is friendly, it's good ppl that live here. The neighborhood is nice, close to walk places. The grounds are very well kept, nice area to congregate, pool, grill area. Small pond is very pretty.

I like my apartment is very quiet is it feels like home. Its a beauthful property. And I also like the office staff I think they're pretty cool.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

So I moved to the crossings of st charles about 5 months ago I moved here in june of this summer and all the festivities in the summer were pretty cool. Now in the winter I do wish there could be more get togethers and small events hosted by the club house members. Maybe we can have a group discussion on this webpage for the crossings about events and volunteers. So we can get to know our neighbors a little more.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Nice peaceful place to call home. Everyone is friendly. I moved here when I was going through a lot family wise but I found a place that my heart found peace 🙏🏾

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Coy in the office is so great! Everyone is very friendly that works there and the lease signing and application was seamless. The property is very clean and the residents are very friendly. The entire property is very laid back and my building is peaceful and quiet.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

The renovations are great, the staff is very friendly, helpful and informative. Koy (630)377-5900 ext.104 and Rubi(630) 377-5900 ext. 103 are there taking care of business and the residents.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

She’s name is Koi, Very friendly and always help the residents excellent super satisfied and already recommending with friends. I ready give all the information and maybe they coming to see my apartment!!!!

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Though I Have not been a resident of Crossings at St. Charles long enough to be fully informed I can, in fact, let that since the short time I have lived here my feelings are not that of disappointment

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Nice place to live if you like apartment style living pretty quiet I like the 24/7 gym very accessible and the location makes it very convenient

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Great community to live in. I work 2nd shift and never feel unsafe when I get home late and is quite when I sleep in! Very friendly staff and manager.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

It has been a great experience living at the crossings, I am enjoying the new renovations and this new rewards system for residents. I recently renewed my lease and was given a great deal

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

This place rocks! The staff has been super helpful and friendly. I can tell really care about making it homey. I’ve had a couple maintenance issues and he has been timely and fixed them both with ease. Such a nice guy too. The one thing I wish would change is that people would pick up after there dogs. The dog stations are easy to use and all around. A hot tub would be nice too 😜

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

The place is clean and management is wonderful. Maintenance came in and said they fixed my shower fan, still broken. The steam sets off my fire alarm.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

My first week has been enjoyable and pleasant! Nice,clean and remodeled Apts. Koy and Rubi are Excellent! The amenities are also a plus ! 24 hour gym and the community is superb!

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

It’s a safe and quiet place to live at. Close to shops. Wish had more space/ trails to walk my dogs. My and my dogs health is important; therefore, please inform the residents about pesticides being sprayed on the grass and bushes. Thank you.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Close to work and all my shopping needs. Professional staff . The maintenance team is always quick to solve an issue. The pool is nice on the hot summer days

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Overall nice place to live. Most neighbors are friendly & some are not. The property is kept clean. Some of the dogs are never on a leash & are nit friendly. The office staff is very friendly & love the overall environment of the property.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

I love living here. I have for 4 years! I’m especially impressed by the maintenance, and it’s why I continue to stay. I’ve had some noisy neighbors, but I love how dog friendly everyone is here.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Good so far. Some plumbing issues at first but seem to havebeen resolved. York towel bar coming off haven't sent a ticket yet. More overhead lighting would be nice in future renovations.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Jim the maintenance guy is great and so was Jesse. Otherwise, my apartment is way overpriced and a bit dated. Just close to my job, only reason I’m still here.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

I love here apartment and safe security here. I live here two years. I'm happy crossing of st Charles perfect place Great thumb up cool!! Regard Sam angelucci

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Great place. Loved our place on the pond; moved to larger apartment but it's near loud construction. Miss my pond/fountain view. Also now have loud neighbors that I can't stand.

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

My daughter found this gem of a place for me in my time of need and change of life choices to better myself! This community has been such a blessing and I just love it here and never want to move! Homey, quiet, polite and always helpful! I really could not be happier here right now! Thank you!!!

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

A very nice quiet community. I love you hallway upgrades. Was a resident here for 11 years. Moved for 4 years and decided to come back last year. I love it!!!

Reply from Crossings at St. Charles

Everything has been great so far! We love the facilities. Our renovated apartment is so great. I also love having laundry right in our apartment!