Crossroads Station Apartments

4.1

4.1

Richard
I have enjoyed my 2 years living at this complex. I have definitely recommended this place to friends. Only issue which is minor it has taken some of the recreational areas to be completed.
Taylor
Overall has been a good experience. The price for the quality is fairs the location is nice and quiet but still close to town. They’re pet friendly as well which is great!
Victor
These apartments have great living space. Also, these apartments are like new and have all of the updated modern appliances plus granite countertops.
Joshua
Nice place, very close to VRE for work transportation to and from. In addition, I enjoy location of complex. It’s away from busy roads and towns, but driveable
Candice
Lack of communication across the board. The generic emails sent never add to anything new going on. No newsletters or community updates. You never know when maintenance is available or when they come by. Anytime you call the front office and they don’t answer the phone they still don’t call you back when you leave a message. Cracks still show up in the walls even after being patched. Neighbors are friendly but no one wears a mask when in the building or elevators. Also some pet owners don’t clean up the poop left in the grass or sidewalks. Absolutely no visitor parking worth mentioning.
Holden
Everything is nice and new. All of the staff members are friendly, professional, and do a great job. The apartments have a few extra amenities that I was not expecting. As in more than just the bare minimum. My only complaints are my upstairs neighbor is incredibly loud. They must wear bricks in their feet lol. And the hot water in the kitchen sink comes out very slowly and smells. For the price and location you can’t beat it. I would recommend.
Hakeem
about 2 months ago
So far it’s been great. Love the space, leasing office was nice. And thank you for having me not to far from work. All of the amenities are awesome. The gym has more than my last place. And I like the fact that they plan on expanding. Now hopefully one day a dog park gets built here. Just a thought.
Madison
about 2 months ago
Great community. Zero problems. Office staff are all wonderful to speak to and super helpful. Affordable rent competitively. Family friendly, but wish there was a playground for the kids.
Claire
about 2 months ago
Nobody listened to any complaint Dog poop everywhere Parking sucks behind 3121 Trash is overflowing always Always wasps around the trash cans Catie in the front office needs to be fired! She’s rude
Dejoire
about 2 months ago
I’m very pleased with my new apartment and the community. It’s very clean. My neighbors above me have been very noisey but I’m trying to deal with it.