Crosstimbers Apartments

4.4

4.4

Raymond
I have been a resident for 3 years now. The staff that is currently here is very warm and listens to any questions or problems very quickly! The staff in the office and new Manager are very easy to talk to. The maintenance crew is very fast!! If you have a serious problem they respond every time and have a great attitude. Joe, who I have had fix things here and there knows what he is doing! The other members of maintenance are excellent to. There needs to be a few updates, but that is the same in most Apartments. The neighbors are all very pleasant, and friendly. Raymond Kouzel
Barbara
Even tho we are still in process of "moving", our experience so far has been outstanding! From welcoming neighbors to thenotes left by maintenance, I really can not say enuff about Crosstimbers. So glad we stumbled on this complex!
Driss
Beautiful community, great amenities, unique & spacious floor plans with huge patios (screened in on second floor units), recently renovated, very professional staff, and convenient location close to RTP, school and plenty of shopping. I would recommend Crosstimbers for anyone who is looking for a new Home!
Emily
I have loved living here the past few months. Everyone I encounter is very friendly and the office is always so helpful. Everything is always kept clean and it’s a really nice safe place.
Harika
Spacious apartments , with good ventilation . Everything is pre configured like lights and fans ., secured . Love to be part of crosstimber.
Amber
My husband and I have lived here for three years. We have enjoyed living in Morrisville for an affordable price and having convenience work and shopping. We would definitely recommend living here to others. I appreciate the consistency in management and maintenance of the property.
Katarzyna
It's a great experience for me. The neighborhood is very quiet. Everything works well, the office people are amazing. I love living here! Five stars!
Timothy
Awesome service. Great communication. Leasing specialist amazing help with every question I had. Nice property, grass perfect, beautiful pool
Brandi
Hitha, the leasing professional has been wonderful. She couldn’t have made this process any easier on my family! The First impression of the community that I noticed is that the grounds are well taken care of.
Sapna
We love to live here, it’s one of the good community nearby with lush green and spacious houses. Current property Manager Driss is very understandable and supports the residents as possible.