I am relocating from WV to Las Cruces and visited several apartments in the area. Kelly Kimmel was absolutely awesome in helping me to choose exactly what I was looking for. Looking forward to going home!

Maintenance did not hesistate to come help me with issues left by the previous owner. Manager was very enthusiastic and welcoming upon my move in.

I would definitely recommend living here if you want to live on Roadrunner in an apartment. The price is cheaper than other apartment complexes, there's a pool and jacouse, it's pet friendly (with breed restrictions), laundry, small gym, and awesome staff members. I love my 1 bedroom apartment because there's various areas for activities with tons of storage space. In other words, it's not just a box. I feel very safe living here, which was number one in picking a location. Neighbors are pretty decent and friendly. The only downside I have is that when you live near the pool, there can be a fair amount of noise, but that's expected. Working nights is difficult either way.

The community is very close to my place of work, especially when compared to the location of other places like it. The apartments are very well laid out, spacious, and maintained.

We've lived at Cuestas for almost two years now, and we recently renewed for a third year -- we love this complex! The office staff is amazing, the maintenance is prompt and so helpful, and the whole place really feels like home.

I love living here. The office staff go out of their way to help. The community is quiet and clean. The only downside are minor repairs. I would definitely recommend!

I really enjoy living here. I have lived here for a few years and I have never had a problem with neighbors. This community is very quiet and peaceful to live at.

Great office personel, and maintenence team. Location is nice, near a nice walking area. My office is great, with larger windows and a nice view.

I find the complex enjoyable and quiet, next to the out of doors. The managers are friendly and helpful. I find the area very peaceful next to the arroyos.

Great place to live! Love the apartment. Living here has been really nice. Neighbors are really nice too. Just wish the prices didn't go up once you want to renew your leasing contract.

Is very clean and super friendly neighbors. The school is so lose to us and the view of the mountains is terrific . The distance to my jobs is 58 min and ti the second is 45min. Exiting from here is so easy and fast to get to work .

It is so nice and quiet at Cuestas! The views are amazing and not to mention the extremely nice staff! The pool area is great and can usually find it to have not a lot of people in it at once.

Very happy with my apartment at Cuestas. Friendly staff and neighbors and the community is very well maintained. I can honestly say that I have no complaints.

You guys have been great with everything since I have moved in. Kelly and Emily have both been great about helping me with holding on to my textbooks when they come. All around been amazing!

My husband and I have been loving our apartment so far! We've been here almost a year and have very few complaints, if any. Our staff is great, the grounds are wonderful, and we love our actual space. Our favorite place we've lived yet!

Love being a part of the Cuestas community, everyone is very friendly. I can call the office and get my questions answered immediately, very helpfully staff.

Everyone is very friendly and the management does a good job taking care of their tenants right away. It's quiet and we have everything we asked for and more. We have a great view.

Apts are clean, warm, inviting. Apt manager and maintenance staff Is phenomenal. The first apt building I've ever lived in that felt like home.

We've really enjoyed our apartment so far! The view from our window is great, and maintenance always responds and fixes problems really quickly! Plus the staff is so great and friendly.

I love Cuestas Apartments. The staff and my neighbors are the absolute best and I've lived all over the country. If I ever need service all I do is place a call and I'm helped the very same day.

Awesome staff and amenities. Love the effort they put in to welcome us to events and issues or questions we have. And maintenance is AMAZING.

I have been living in this community for for 4 years now and I love the location, the neighbors are respectful and I've never had any trouble with office staff or maintenance. They are all very friendly.

Maintenance responds quickly to problems but needs to follow up saying what they did or if they waiting on parts. Overall satisfied with the quiet peaceful area provided

Management is great Kelly is so willing to help and make you feel like family. maintenance is fasting you have a any thing broken it gets done right away

Great community, Kelly is doing a great job and is an awesome landlord! Maintenance crew is friendly helpful and very prompt and professional!