Cumberland Pointe

4.3

4.3

Daniel
7 minutes ago
I have no complaints. Great place to live. Going on 3 years since I moved in and I have never had any problems. Every time I've requested maintenance services they have been prompt and efficient.
Denise
about 12 hours ago
Wonderful place to live. My apartment is beautiful and spacious. The staffs are courteous and friendly. The garages are large but expensive.
Jacob
1 day ago
Great residence. However, the rent going up may price me out of my current living space when our lease is up. May have to find somewhere more affordable.
Julene
I've said it before and I'll say it again...the trash compactor situation is awful. I'm not sure what the solution is but it's awful to look at.
John
Trash pick up should be scheduled better to include weekend pick up….when residents are home generating trash. As it stands, the dumpster gets overfilled and creates and massive trash pile outside of the dumpster.
Elizabeth
Nothing but good things here at Cumberland Pointe! The property manager Lejla is awesome and always so helpful! Such a safe community. I love living here.
Joshua
The staff has been extremely friendly while helping at the same time. Maintenance is informative while providing good quality work. Look forward to seeing the staff continuing improvements of the facility.
Marissa
Decent for the price but appliances are continuing to not work properly. I gave up on my dryer as someone came out to fix it 5 times and it still is not running right. It still takes so many cycles to dry clothes. But it doesn’t even seem worth the effort to have someone fix it because I know it won’t get fixed. The appliances are cheap and outdated.
Phyllis
There have been two cases of mold in apartments in my building. That concerns me. One family moved out they said because the mold was bad and unhealthy for their family.
Satinder
Good community’s and beautiful apartment and more space in car parking,everything is clean, we have a Jim and pool,and near have a supermarket