Dakota Ranch

Been really good so far! I’ve enjoyed my time here at Dakota Ranch Apartments. I think I have some friends who would love to live in an apartment similar to this one!
Loving it so far! I really love how you guys keep us together as a community with socially distant events. I feel like the upbeat positivity from staff really keeps all of us happy.
Smaller kitchen than I remembered. Was promised brand, out of the box new stainless steel appliances upon signing lease and tour, but the appliances were not new nor were they out of the box. Had several issues with my bedroom and bathroom doors closing. Management came in to fix it, they didn’t. I was the one who fixed it. I asked for roommates without pets, they placed a new girl with a dog a few days after move in day. Everything was paint splattered and there were dog hairs EVERYWHERE upon moving in. I’m not sure what they cleaned before move in day, because everything was still dirty. But I have a nice view, and it doesn’t feel like an apartment.
Things don’t work and the washer and dishwasher and dryer are weak but all together nice place. A little over priced as you can get a whole house for cheaper here as a student but this requires way less up keep.
So far I have loved living here. The amenities are great. I get Starbucks for class all the time. I also like how spacious the floor plans are. It’s easy to live in and focus on school in.
Nice people, good Maintance. At first was a little hard to adjust but I ended up liking it. The dog park is the best amenity here. I am constantly taking my dog & the park is huge for him to run
It’s been a great few weeks. I feel really well taken care of and it’s just awesome! I like going to the pool and playing volleyball. Dakota ranch is the bomb
So far it has been good! Love that I get to live with my pup ❤️ Also it is always peaceful and quite here which is great especially with all these online classes
The complex is super nice and i love the location of the property. There have been several things wrong with our unit, but the staff has made sure to accommodate us as best they can.
From the day I moved in, everyone was so nice and willing to answer all of my questions. I had a few issues from move-in that I needed maintenance to look at. They never came so I put in work orders for them but once they were out, they were so nice and remembered me. I feel very welcomed.