Maintenance is quick and attentive! Staff is super friendly. Only downside is the stray cats, but there’s not much to be done about that. Other than that, I love my experience here so far!

Apartment was in NO condition to move in on my move-in date and it took an extra 3 days for them to finish my unit so I could move in. After my unit was in okay condition (which it should have been in from the beginning) and I got all my stuff moved in, it was very easy to take to the quiet and nice community surrounding my apartment. Although my experience was awful in the beginning, I am loving DR!

Apartment complex is really great in the sense that we have a lot of amenities like a pool, a basketball court, a gym and much more. However, I wish there were more community events.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

My apartment was not move in ready, but overall it is not bad. Appliances like stove and dishwasher were not installed as well as paint was splattered on the floor. The balcony's view is superb, however, and the couches are real comfy. Just wish it came with curtains because this morning sun kills my sleeping in.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The people on staff here are super friendly and caring which makes it enjoyable to live here. I also love the events that they put on at Dakota Ranch!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The apartment is in a quiet area and it is an overall good experience with friendly staff. The gates are sadly not working correctly but the staff told that they're working on it.

It’s been okay. It’s nice and quiet. People are pretty friendly but that’s about it. There’s not much going on. It’s pretty boring. And there are a ton of bugs like scorpions and roaches.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Excellent living accommodations. The staff is extremely friendly. After moving away 3 years ago, I came back. I definitely recommend dakota ranch for students.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Move in was a horrible experience. Nothing had been done to prepare the apartment for a new resident. I had to delay my move in so they could bring painters in and clean the unit. There is a horrendous smell coming from my kitchen sink that they cannot seem to fix. It took them weeks to even acknowledge that there was a smell and a problem that needed to be looked at. The problem was never solved.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love this community! I think my favorite part is the fact that it’s gated, because I feel much safer in my apartment. I also love the staff at the front office, they are always so nice & more than willing to help!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The apartments do NOT look like what you saw when they gave you a tour! Are apartment was a mess when me moved in but they where kinda cooperative about fixing what was messed up

Reply from Dakota Ranch

It's a rather peaceful and quiet place! I can really come to my single unit and unwind after a long day. There's a nice trail to hike on and a gym and even a pool to cool off in in case you are hot and bothered. My unit is for the most part very good. Got all the furnishings, a nice new kitchen upgrade and Smart TV. Had a bed provided, but wish they included a mattress with the box spring. I had to get one myself. Neighbors upstairs can make some noise, but I generally don't have noise problems. I have communication errors at times with work orders, but that's the only real complaint I have. I get to live close to school and come home and unwind. I live the dream for a college guy. Although the rent is expensive for singles, so be prepared to pony up the cash.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Overall it was okay. Maintenance could be better though. The dog park was decently sized so I was able to bring my dog out there. The upgraded rooms are great with the new lighting

Reply from Dakota Ranch

So far so good! Love the location. Maintenance could be more prompt but regardless I love this place!! Also could refill coffee machine more often but other than that everything has been awesome

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Move in was a nightmare, as the apartment was a wreck and after 2 weeks, we couldn't get any help from management to fix anything. But, after continuing to put in work orders and calling and sending emails to management, we finally got them to work on things and fix them. So, overall a 3 star.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Our main concern is all of the dog poop. It's irritating to come home and see and smell the piles of poop. I wish our neighbors cleaned up after our pets, it would make it a mutually pet friendly neighborhood.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Overall this apartment commission so much better than my last one! I love the layout of my apartment and the staff in the front are all so nice.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love the location and unit that I live in but not having proper maintenance or hot water for almost over a week since I moved in was not acceptable. Secondly, I have a service animal and I have tried to get my rent fixed for the past 2 months and no one will fix it for me.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Move-in was unfortunate, maintenance is a bit delayed, and the apartments have either some type of mold or leakage. Overall, the apartment is not worth the price of rent.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I’ve enjoyed the privacy and Starbucks and apartment events. Even free gifts! Only complaint is residents have no regard for reserved parking and maintenance occasionally takes their time, a couple months worth

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Friendly staff, good amenities, beautiful trees. Apartments could be cleaner. Staff needs a better plan for move in to make it more smooth for them and for residents.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

It definitely isn’t as nice as the model unit they show you. I’m fine with that but my main problem is how hot my bedroom is. It gets unreasonably hot while the rest of the apartment is cool.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Been enjoying my time here except maintenance is really slow. Been waiting 2 weeks for a new microwave as the previous tenants burnt it and it doesn't work. I have told them about 5 different times and nothing has changed.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Staff is great, location great, parking pretty easy, only complaint is a string of issues with the actual apartment. That could be fixed fairly easily

Reply from Dakota Ranch

There is a lot there needs to be done. I feel like the way they finish the rooms need more attention before people move in. I had very expectations and sadly it is nothing what I thought it would be.