Love it here! I've had no problems whatsoever. My apartment has great amenities and the pool is great as well. Getting to class is very easy as well.

When I moved in we found a few problems around the apartment, but maintenance took care of it right away. Dakota Ranch is cozy and close to campus!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

i really like the community, very peaceful and quiet the shuttle bus comes right to the front also makes going to school very easy nice basketball court gym not the biggest but never to packed

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dakota Ranch is my fourth complex that I have stayed at while attending Texas State and it’s my favorite for sure. I love the location and how it’s quiet here, but still close enough to everything. Also the amenities are great, the Starbucks coffee machine makes me so so happy. Overall it’s just a great complex and I always have a good experince with the staff.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I really enjoy living at Dakota Ranch. I will definitely be resigning my lease to live here next year. I like how quiet and nice the people are and how good maintenance is.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I really enjoy the trails behind the apartment, the location of the property and the quiet community. However the trash bins are always over flowing and there are a lot of stray cats.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Friendly staff, always helpful when needed. Great communicators about certain issues happening around complex. Apartment is nice and all the furniture is nice as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love the community and the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. I understand that maintenance has been backed up with everyone moving in, but I would like to see more staff. I love the reserved parking and dog park as well and the fact that we are on th bus route it is very convienent.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love the facility and community. I love that it’s pet friendly. The rent is high and I wish it was lower, but overall a great area to live.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

This place has a great vibe to it. The amenities are spectacular especially the bike trails. The actual apartment is a good size for the 3 bedroom 3 bath one

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I have had nothing but a great experience living at dakota ranch. I originally chose it due to the location, but the amenities are great as well! it’s a decent price for a fairly well upgrades apartment and staff are always willing to help. They did put up shade parking and reserved spots this year which has pretty much forced me to pay for a spot, but it’s alright. Great complex! Highly recommend

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The apartments here are very nice. The pool area is always clean as well as the front office and gym is kept up very well. Livening in the apartments are great as well with open living areas and huge bathrooms!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dakota ranch is the best apartment complex! It was one of the few who allowed me to have my dog here who is my best friend! We love walking the trail!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Very nice staff! And a great apartment complex. Although it might not be worth the price that you are paying. Especially furnished some of the things you get aren’t always the cleanest or in the best shape.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

So far, I love Dakota Ranch! It looks very nice, clean, and quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm very much looking forward to living here. It is on the best bus route and very close to campus!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Living here is great tbh. I love living alone and the rent is a bit much but not to bad compared to others. There’s buses to take you onto campus and it’s pretty quiet gated community. It’s nice

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dog park is a nice amenity that a lot of apartments don't have to offer. Clubhouse and pool are top of the line and some of the nicest I've seen

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Although I think their process is a bit backwards, I have had a very good experience so far with signing at Dakota Ranch! The staff was responsive to my questions, and took the time to answer my concerns with my lease. This will definitely influence my decision to renew with them! The property is beautiful, I like the floor-plans, and love their pet policy (I have a very social 100 lbs Akita). Looking forward to my time at Dakota Ranch!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Can’t wait to start living there in August! I loved the complex from the moment I toured the area! It’s going to be a fun school year at Dakota!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Beautiful buildings, rooms, and grounds. Great pool along with other great amenities. Kind and helpful staff. Hands down best student housing in San Marcos.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

When signing my lease, it was quick and easy and they were very helpful. The tour they gave had me sold, the gym, pool and all the other stuff are so nice

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Good experience overall. Unfortunately, I am not home much due to work outside of state; however, the fact that I have never been burglarized and everything is normal when I head back home shows how the community is safe, pleasant, and calm. It is a good place to live and enjoy some nature around you as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

It’s the only place where I could find an even mixture of things that I was looking for in an apartment. It has all the amenities I was looking for and it was gated.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Quiet, for the most part. There are beautiful trails surrounding the area. The living space is spacious. Appliances are up to date. Drawbacks include: maintenance requests will not be fulfilled in a timely manner and the water bill is outrageous.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

It has been so great I absolutely love it here. The staff is nice to me, the people are nice there isn’t too much noise and it’s just amazing.