Dakota Ranch

Haven't moved in yet, but this place looks like it will be a great place to live. Will revisit this review in 2 months. Thanks for listening
I’ve been gone a majority of this semester due to covid. But they’ve handled it fine. I like the staff here but I’m still not a huge fan of management.
Internet has been slow lately with covid, I’m sure it’s related to all the people being home. Otherwise everything else is good, the landscaping is looking good.
It’s not the best but the neighbors were loud and their dogs were lots too. The gate was great to keep people safe. No maintenance responses were quick and fast.
Amazing place. Great location and very helpful leasing agents! They go above and beyond to ensure their residence are taken care of. I’ve loved the question location and wonderful trails behind the property. I love it
Love the apartment look! I got mine furnished and I’m so excited to move in with my friend! The area is great and the complex has so much to offer for me to have the best experience!
Overall it is not a bad place to live, but be aware it is not super close to campus especially if you live in building 5-9 you need to leave early to get to the front office. The apartment complex is in a nice nature trail, so if you have a dog it's perfect!
It's been fun living here. Everything is clean and the staff has been really responsive. I do think the units are way overpriced, but I knew that coming in
The complex has a great staff, maintenance can be worked on but it is improving ! The only issue I see in this complex is the cat problem, but love to see the attempt to solve it!
Dakota Ranch is filled with friendly faces and awesome amenities! The staff is always so receptive to problems and makes living there very easy. It’s also really clean, and the apartment buildings always look nice.