Dakota Ranch

I went and visited this complex a few weeks ago. I noticed how nice and clean it was compared to other apartments in the San Marcos area. I liked how they had trails right behind the apartments.
The location of Dakota ranch is my favorite part. It has endless trails and your surrounded by trees. The community is quiet, friendly, and I’ll be staying another year!
I’ve lived here for two years! Although I won’t be renewing since I’m graduating, this apartment complex was a good place to live as I finished my undergrad! It isn’t too noisy, there’s a lot of area to walk my dog and the staff is amazing!
The staff is awesome and nice to work with. The only reason there’s 2 stars missing is because of maintenance. I’ve heard horror stories about the maintenance.
Great place to live! Very close to campus! I enjoy the nature that surrounds the complex and that it’s very pet friendly. It’s mostly quiet so it’s easy to study or go to sleep at night.
man o man.... no lights in parking, maintenance hit or miss, most of the things i get sent to the mailbox do not show up, the fitness center is mostly useless machines and lacking all the essential machines.... but yea i resigned my lease what of it
The place has gotten better since I moved in just because most of the problems have gotten fixed. My dryer is still awful. It takes absurd amounts of time to dry clothes and they need morW maintenance to do things.
SO far it has been a great experience living here. I enjoy the amenities that are here. My one suggestion would be to work on the quality of the maintenance staff. Too many times work orders would go unheard of and unfixed for weeks at a time.
Mostly quiet and cozy. Needs a few upgrades, but nothing that bothers me too much. I love how we are located right at the edge of the city, but not too far from everything.
I wish there were more social events for the residents here to get to know each other. I enjoy the atmosphere here, but certain things I expect to be kept up are not.