Great place to stay! Super scenic and love that it is gated, this means it’s quiet. Being pet friendly was a big factor in deciding where to stay as well.

Best place I’ve lived so far!! The staff is super friendly and they really care about their residence. I am so glad that I live here. Dakota Ranch is the best

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Really like living here, just wish maintenance responded a little quicker. The dog park and community is great. I also love how helpful and amazing the front staff is.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I've had a good experience living at Dakota Ranch, except for the multiple issues I have been having recently with my unit. Other than my maintenance issues I do love living here and would recommend it to a friend.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Tbh I’m just doing this to get a free amazon rewards card. But Dakota Ranch is great. There’s a bunch of trails, volleyball, basketball, and pool so there’s plenty to do.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I’ve lived at dakota ranch for two years now and I have nothing bad to say about the complex. Staff has always been great, the complex itself is always nice and quiet, the pool and gym are always up to par, and overall a very enjoyable experience. The only complaint I have is just sometimes there’s cigarette butts or lots of dog poop around the grounds, but you can’t always count on other pet owners and other residents to responsible and clean but whatever.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

the people who work at the front desk are the absolute best! every time i go into ask a question (which is a lot of times) they always welcome me with open arms! dakota ranch really does feel like my home away from home.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love the location and staff. Maintenance is a little slow, but other than that nothing to complain about. Pool and workout room are great and clean.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

This is a really cool place to live at, they have a nice pool and nice complexes. Their maintenance employees are very fast and elaborate too.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Had a few maintenance issues when i moved in, but other than that, living here has been the best of all the places I’ve lived in San Marcos.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Home! I literally can’t imagine how it will be when I finally grow up and get a house. This is my home for the 3rd year now. Everyone is super nice and friendly! I LOVE the front office crew, they make living here easy and enjoyable! Y’all rock <3

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Nice n homie ,easy for studying, quiet neighborhood, easy to get to school an back without a lot of traffic, it just hard to move my thing on. The third floor.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Of all the places I've lived in San Marcos, Dakota Ranch is the absolute best of all. Maintenance is a little iffy, but everything makes up for it.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The beginning was a bit rough living here because of the condition of the apartment. Overall, I like living here and the shuttle bus is super convenient!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love living at Dakota Ranch! It’s very quiet and the apartments are really nice. The bus route is great because it’s quick and close to campus.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

This place is amazing. Low key, quiet and great bus route. The staff are great and the maintenance did a great job on my requests. A great place.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love it here! I've had no problems whatsoever. My apartment has great amenities and the pool is great as well. Getting to class is very easy as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

When I moved in we found a few problems around the apartment, but maintenance took care of it right away. Dakota Ranch is cozy and close to campus!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

i really like the community, very peaceful and quiet the shuttle bus comes right to the front also makes going to school very easy nice basketball court gym not the biggest but never to packed

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dakota Ranch is my fourth complex that I have stayed at while attending Texas State and it’s my favorite for sure. I love the location and how it’s quiet here, but still close enough to everything. Also the amenities are great, the Starbucks coffee machine makes me so so happy. Overall it’s just a great complex and I always have a good experince with the staff.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I really enjoy living at Dakota Ranch. I will definitely be resigning my lease to live here next year. I like how quiet and nice the people are and how good maintenance is.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I really enjoy the trails behind the apartment, the location of the property and the quiet community. However the trash bins are always over flowing and there are a lot of stray cats.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Friendly staff, always helpful when needed. Great communicators about certain issues happening around complex. Apartment is nice and all the furniture is nice as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love the community and the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. I understand that maintenance has been backed up with everyone moving in, but I would like to see more staff. I love the reserved parking and dog park as well and the fact that we are on th bus route it is very convienent.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love the facility and community. I love that it’s pet friendly. The rent is high and I wish it was lower, but overall a great area to live.