Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in the San Marcos area. People, the staff everything is top of the line. The bus route makes it easier to go to school. The pool is an awesome place to hang out

I have had a great experience with this complex, the staff is very friendly and I enjoy seeing them I come by the office. I will say that the maintenance staff is often slow to respond to requests, this is the only reason there is 1/2 a star gone.

I love living at Dakota Ranch! The staff here is so helpful and inviting. The complex always looks good and clean. Choosing Dakota Ranch was the best decision!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Poor customer service when it comes to replacing smelly furniture, and management doesn’t honor requests for upper level units even though it was discussed during signing. Good and hard working maintenance team always friendly and quick turn around.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love the amenities here! Such an awesome place to stay. From the trails to the gym next to the pool Dakota Ranch has everything a nature lover could ask for

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I haven’t officially moved in yet... but my experience with Dakota Ranch made it easy to decide that this was the right place for me! I love the smaller community environment; all the front staff knows all the residents and i love the atmosphere of the complex! Can’t wait to move in!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I will be living here in the fall 2019 and spring 2020 semesters and I am so so so excited! Everything I’ve seen at Dakota ranch is beautiful and I love the environment.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

So much wrong with the apartment since move in day and hardly any of it has been fixed. Hadn’t been cleaned before move in either. Moldy baseboards, squeaky dryer, missing blinds, etc.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Updated review: Nothing but the best as usual. Great and helpful staff. Nice resident perks. Cool events. Downside tho the gym hasn’t had any towels in a while nor do they ever enforce people to clean up after themselves at the gym.. back grounds can be dirty sometimes but it isn’t too bad. Other than that it’s a great place to live at

Reply from Dakota Ranch

love the location! and all the cute dogs everywhere is also a bonus. beautiful scenic routes. along with being on the bus route. love the home feel to it

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dakota Ranch is great. As a graduate student at Texas State, the quiet atmosphere and somewhat secluded setting are a great place to focus. The amenities (24 hour gym, pool, free coffee, etc.) are excellent. Also being next to the ringtail ridge natural area is fantastic, it’s a great place to go for a walk when you need to take a quick study break.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I’m not a resident yet but am moving in the fall and so far am very impresssed with the staff and complex !Everyone is very helpfull with making sure we have all the info we need !

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Got off to a ruff start but so far so good!!! They have updated a lot! They seem like they are really improving the community. I will definitely renew my lease.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love the apartment complex!! Couldn’t have picked a better one to spend my undergrad years in. I’ve recommend this apartment complex to all of my future bobcats! 🤩

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The noise was fine until the neighbors dogs kept us awake by barking and the maintenance didn’t really go to our needs and waited and it’s expensive for what you actually get

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I enjoy living at Dakota Ranch. It has a nice and friendly atmosphere. The staff are very nice and helpful if you need help or have any questions. For the most part, the grounds are kept pretty clean.

My tour guide was the greatest and she told me exactly what to expect living at Dakota ranch and she showed me how it compared to all other apartments in the area. Dakota isn’t hiding how great they really are.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

the location is private and secluded for the most part. front desk staff are helpful. maintenance staff are a joke. management is aight but could use improvement.

For the price of rent, not worth it. Countless numbers of spiders in my apartment and SCORPIONS even got in. I was locked out one evening when maintenance changed the locks without notifying me. Not coming back here.

I love living at Dakota! Very quiet, clean, good quality apartments. The bus route is great! The staff is very friendly and always quick to answer any questions I have.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I personally love Dakota Ranch, the complex is always kept clean and there’s barely any noise. The fact that there are trails surrounding the complex and we are able to rent bikes is like icing on the cake.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Overall it’s been a pretty decent experience. It’s a quiet place and haven’t had too many problems. The gym could use a lot of work and right now I am trying to get my apartment subleased because it’s too much money for me but it doesn’t seem like I have much help with that. Other than that I haven’t had much problems.

I absolutely love the staff and community at Dakota Ranch! Everybody is so kind and understanding. It’s truly refreshing compared to the chaos on campus. The area is beautiful and quiet. It truly feels like home unlike other student housing!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The people at the front desk are amazing and kind. The place is quiet and spacious. The only issue I had was with maintenance taking a week to deliver my dresser.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Labor/maintenance in the apartment is sub par for the price you pay in rent. Over all quiet area, and relaxing, staff nice and easy to talk to. They just need better maintenance workers...