The move in has been great , the reason I give three stars is due to expectations of move in not met. We expected to come in to a newly remodeled home as stated when we filled out paperwork. Waited almost 5 months and came into a damaged apartment, paint patches on walls , and cleanliness was terrible. As for the rest of the community everyone has been very helpful and management is supposed to get in touch with us due to the issues so if they and once this is done I may change my rating due to them keeping there word and resolving the issues. So far so good other then those factors.

The application process was a breeze! The staff have been very easy to work with ... they have been pleasant, friendly, & knowledgeable of property.

Dakota ranch is such a beautiful apartment complex with nice and Helpful staff! You can contact them with any question or concern and they will get back to you right away with an answer! They are amazing!!

Love Dakota Ranch, a very tranquil and safe community. Doors can even remain unlock and everything is safe, which shows how safety is a main priority for the owners. The only bad thing about DR is that the aparrtments are too small for their price.

I am subleasing from a friend and so far everyone I have talked to has been so helpful and accommodating. They have made me feel welcome and at home and I can not wait to move in.

Although I haven't moved in yet the application process was very simple and smooth the staff was super helpful and nice all the way through.

Better maintenance efficiency and the staff was always very friendly. There are still improvements to be made but they're getting there! Well done

I haven't moved in yet but I already feel so welcome!! Everyone has been so nice helping show me around and sign my lease. And I love that there are always cute food tables and events!

I love Dakota Ranch! The whole lease signing process would have been extremely stressful but the staff was so helpful and made it all a breeze!

I haven't yet moved In but the staff was extremely welcoming and helpful both times I've been to the complex! The amenities look awesome and I can't wait to move in!

I love my apartment community. It's is filled with wonderful people, and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The scenery and buildings are beautiful, and I would recommend living here to anyone

I have enjoyed living here. It is quiet and maintenance is always quick and helpful. I also liked the hot coffee and shaded place to wait for the bus when I was getting my undergrad.

I really love this apartment complex! No pet restrictions, great rates, and awesome living space. I enjoy the pool area and the workout center.

It's so nice to have a washer and dryer in the apartment. I love how big my closet it is. The staff is always helpful when I have a problem.

I fill like I live on the edge of the hill country. I can walk my dog just 10 yards and I'm hiking trails. The staff is always available to help.

Toured the place and signed the next day. I loved the complex and love that their are hiking trails in the back. I can't wait to move in! :)

The apartment community is a lot better than other apartments I've visited. The area is really pretty and I love how they are obsessed with your dogs. Favorite apartment I've lived in.

Although I have not moved in yet I know from the tour that this is going to be an amazing experience. I look forward to getting to know other residents and the staff this upcoming year

Although I haven't moved in, just the tour was amazing to know this place is going to be great! I look forward to moving in and getting to know the staff and residents.

Whether you're a college student or San Marcos local, Dakota Ranch does an excellent job of making everyone feel right at home. You're greeted in the Texas ranch inspired clubhouse with a friendly staff, free freshly brewed coffee, and other surprises often set out throughout the week. The buildings are surrounded by trees, and the complex is just steps away from a 40 acre natural preserve making it perfect for the outdoorsy. Although located just a mile away from the Texas State campus, you enjoy a quiet hill-country experience with a popular coffee shop right down the road

The service and hospitality Dakota Ranch showed my family and I was amazing, and the facility looked to be second to none. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and looking forward to living at Dakota Ranch.

This is a pretty fantastic apartment complex. The addition of a community rewards program was an excellent decision. The only thing that could be improved is maintenance response time.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I'm am still just as excited to move in as I was when I first heard of the place. The staff is always very friendly, helpful and interactive with everyone.

Very helpful. Always there for you. Office managers are great. All of the maintenance crews have been exptremely helpful in the case of any repairs.

Dakota Ranch has made my living experience the absolute best! Great amenities, great location, great neighbors, and much more. And the staff is just excellent!