Home! I literally can’t imagine how it will be when I finally grow up and get a house. This is my home for the 3rd year now. Everyone is super nice and friendly! I LOVE the front office crew, they make living here easy and enjoyable! Y’all rock <3

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Nice n homie ,easy for studying, quiet neighborhood, easy to get to school an back without a lot of traffic, it just hard to move my thing on. The third floor.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Of all the places I've lived in San Marcos, Dakota Ranch is the absolute best of all. Maintenance is a little iffy, but everything makes up for it.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The beginning was a bit rough living here because of the condition of the apartment. Overall, I like living here and the shuttle bus is super convenient!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love living at Dakota Ranch! It’s very quiet and the apartments are really nice. The bus route is great because it’s quick and close to campus.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

This place is amazing. Low key, quiet and great bus route. The staff are great and the maintenance did a great job on my requests. A great place.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love it here! I've had no problems whatsoever. My apartment has great amenities and the pool is great as well. Getting to class is very easy as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

When I moved in we found a few problems around the apartment, but maintenance took care of it right away. Dakota Ranch is cozy and close to campus!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

i really like the community, very peaceful and quiet the shuttle bus comes right to the front also makes going to school very easy nice basketball court gym not the biggest but never to packed

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dakota Ranch is my fourth complex that I have stayed at while attending Texas State and it’s my favorite for sure. I love the location and how it’s quiet here, but still close enough to everything. Also the amenities are great, the Starbucks coffee machine makes me so so happy. Overall it’s just a great complex and I always have a good experince with the staff.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I really enjoy living at Dakota Ranch. I will definitely be resigning my lease to live here next year. I like how quiet and nice the people are and how good maintenance is.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I really enjoy the trails behind the apartment, the location of the property and the quiet community. However the trash bins are always over flowing and there are a lot of stray cats.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Friendly staff, always helpful when needed. Great communicators about certain issues happening around complex. Apartment is nice and all the furniture is nice as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love the community and the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. I understand that maintenance has been backed up with everyone moving in, but I would like to see more staff. I love the reserved parking and dog park as well and the fact that we are on th bus route it is very convienent.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love the facility and community. I love that it’s pet friendly. The rent is high and I wish it was lower, but overall a great area to live.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

This place has a great vibe to it. The amenities are spectacular especially the bike trails. The actual apartment is a good size for the 3 bedroom 3 bath one

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I have had nothing but a great experience living at dakota ranch. I originally chose it due to the location, but the amenities are great as well! it’s a decent price for a fairly well upgrades apartment and staff are always willing to help. They did put up shade parking and reserved spots this year which has pretty much forced me to pay for a spot, but it’s alright. Great complex! Highly recommend

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The apartments here are very nice. The pool area is always clean as well as the front office and gym is kept up very well. Livening in the apartments are great as well with open living areas and huge bathrooms!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dakota ranch is the best apartment complex! It was one of the few who allowed me to have my dog here who is my best friend! We love walking the trail!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Very nice staff! And a great apartment complex. Although it might not be worth the price that you are paying. Especially furnished some of the things you get aren’t always the cleanest or in the best shape.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

So far, I love Dakota Ranch! It looks very nice, clean, and quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm very much looking forward to living here. It is on the best bus route and very close to campus!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Living here is great tbh. I love living alone and the rent is a bit much but not to bad compared to others. There’s buses to take you onto campus and it’s pretty quiet gated community. It’s nice

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dog park is a nice amenity that a lot of apartments don't have to offer. Clubhouse and pool are top of the line and some of the nicest I've seen

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Although I think their process is a bit backwards, I have had a very good experience so far with signing at Dakota Ranch! The staff was responsive to my questions, and took the time to answer my concerns with my lease. This will definitely influence my decision to renew with them! The property is beautiful, I like the floor-plans, and love their pet policy (I have a very social 100 lbs Akita). Looking forward to my time at Dakota Ranch!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Can’t wait to start living there in August! I loved the complex from the moment I toured the area! It’s going to be a fun school year at Dakota!