My tour guide was the greatest and she told me exactly what to expect living at Dakota ranch and she showed me how it compared to all other apartments in the area. Dakota isn’t hiding how great they really are.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love living at Dakota! Very quiet, clean, good quality apartments. The bus route is great! The staff is very friendly and always quick to answer any questions I have.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I personally love Dakota Ranch, the complex is always kept clean and there’s barely any noise. The fact that there are trails surrounding the complex and we are able to rent bikes is like icing on the cake.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I absolutely love the staff and community at Dakota Ranch! Everybody is so kind and understanding. It’s truly refreshing compared to the chaos on campus. The area is beautiful and quiet. It truly feels like home unlike other student housing!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The people at the front desk are amazing and kind. The place is quiet and spacious. The only issue I had was with maintenance taking a week to deliver my dresser.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Great place to stay! Super scenic and love that it is gated, this means it’s quiet. Being pet friendly was a big factor in deciding where to stay as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Best place I’ve lived so far!! The staff is super friendly and they really care about their residence. I am so glad that I live here. Dakota Ranch is the best

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Really like living here, just wish maintenance responded a little quicker. The dog park and community is great. I also love how helpful and amazing the front staff is.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I've had a good experience living at Dakota Ranch, except for the multiple issues I have been having recently with my unit. Other than my maintenance issues I do love living here and would recommend it to a friend.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Tbh I’m just doing this to get a free amazon rewards card. But Dakota Ranch is great. There’s a bunch of trails, volleyball, basketball, and pool so there’s plenty to do.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I’ve lived at dakota ranch for two years now and I have nothing bad to say about the complex. Staff has always been great, the complex itself is always nice and quiet, the pool and gym are always up to par, and overall a very enjoyable experience. The only complaint I have is just sometimes there’s cigarette butts or lots of dog poop around the grounds, but you can’t always count on other pet owners and other residents to responsible and clean but whatever.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

the people who work at the front desk are the absolute best! every time i go into ask a question (which is a lot of times) they always welcome me with open arms! dakota ranch really does feel like my home away from home.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love the location and staff. Maintenance is a little slow, but other than that nothing to complain about. Pool and workout room are great and clean.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

This is a really cool place to live at, they have a nice pool and nice complexes. Their maintenance employees are very fast and elaborate too.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Had a few maintenance issues when i moved in, but other than that, living here has been the best of all the places I’ve lived in San Marcos.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Home! I literally can’t imagine how it will be when I finally grow up and get a house. This is my home for the 3rd year now. Everyone is super nice and friendly! I LOVE the front office crew, they make living here easy and enjoyable! Y’all rock <3

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Nice n homie ,easy for studying, quiet neighborhood, easy to get to school an back without a lot of traffic, it just hard to move my thing on. The third floor.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Of all the places I've lived in San Marcos, Dakota Ranch is the absolute best of all. Maintenance is a little iffy, but everything makes up for it.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The beginning was a bit rough living here because of the condition of the apartment. Overall, I like living here and the shuttle bus is super convenient!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love living at Dakota Ranch! It’s very quiet and the apartments are really nice. The bus route is great because it’s quick and close to campus.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

This place is amazing. Low key, quiet and great bus route. The staff are great and the maintenance did a great job on my requests. A great place.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Love it here! I've had no problems whatsoever. My apartment has great amenities and the pool is great as well. Getting to class is very easy as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

When I moved in we found a few problems around the apartment, but maintenance took care of it right away. Dakota Ranch is cozy and close to campus!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

i really like the community, very peaceful and quiet the shuttle bus comes right to the front also makes going to school very easy nice basketball court gym not the biggest but never to packed

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dakota Ranch is my fourth complex that I have stayed at while attending Texas State and it’s my favorite for sure. I love the location and how it’s quiet here, but still close enough to everything. Also the amenities are great, the Starbucks coffee machine makes me so so happy. Overall it’s just a great complex and I always have a good experince with the staff.