My resident experience has be been extremely good and yet interesting. My first few weeks went really well and it is only getting better. I can't wait for the future.

I am really happy with the choice that me and my best friends made to live here. The atmosphere is amazing and everyone is awesome and easy to get a long with.

I do like this complex, just hoped the apartments would be bigger as the rent is high for such small spaces. Nevertheless, the place is tranquil, safe, and nice.

Dakota Ranch has definitely exceeded my expectations. The staff will know you right off the bat, maintenance is AMAZING! Anytime I put in a work order they come out within an hour or so. I had a broken shelf on my patio and not only did they fix it, but they even organized my stuff on the shelf so I wouldn't have to! The bus is super convenient, less than 10 minutes to get to school. I've lived many places in San Marcos but this is truly my favorite so far. Will be renewing.

So far Dakota ranch has been a wonderful place to live. Staff is very helpful and always nice. There is little noise or disturbance, going along with the community being good people. I've had zero problems so far, and would definitely recommend.

Had a friend that lived here and from that moment really liked it here. No breed restrictions and a dog park for my dog sold me on it, good decision so far

The apartment is amazing, there’s many different amenities to use, and the staff is very friendly, overall a great experience so far here!:)

This place is great. It's not too far from the Texas State University campus. It has a dog park, and a 24 hour gym. The visitors parking is scattered so it's convienent.

Good, tranquil community. Enjoy the grill and tv by the pool. Great amenities, but would like to have the pool table available at night. Great environment

It's been a good experience living here. Nice, tranquil community. Love the grill and the tv by the pool. Good amenities wish the clubhouse was 24/7 to go play some pool..

Awesome staff and area. In need of more dog pooping stations though. Well kept grounds and spacious apartments with awesome granite kitchen counters and dark wood cabinets.

The move in was quick and easy to get stuff in. I think the staff and maintenance department are really friendly and so are the neighbors. I wish the pool was open 24/7

Office staff is very helpful and always makes sure to follow up to make sure I get everything I need. Units are nice, but can use improvement.

Love the community and the location of Dakota Ranch Apartments! So many things to do, nice rooms, stylish furniture, and great people. Would definitely recommend to others.

Its been pretty nice living here. Very quiet and clean environment. Friendly staff and free coffee every morning! I love that it has Texas state shuttle!

Very caring and kind staff! I wasn't too happy with the condition of apartment when I moved in. However, everything got fixed fairly quickly.

Overall I really enjoy living here! It's a nice place and location. The main issues i have are maintenance related, I think they may be short staffed. Also the recycling needs to be emptied more frequently and i wish we could access the clubhouse in the evenings.

The Dakota Ranch staff members have been very positive and proactive towards any problems we come across. We really do appreciate the effort and results made by the staff.

A very nice community to live in as well as a very friendly staff. The star buck is great too. It's quite aND give especially lots of opportunities to do outside things

I absolutely love it here. I lived here a year ago and had to move out. But I enjoyed it so much that I'm back. So much has changed, but for the better.

This is one of the nicest places I have ever lived. The community is so calm and collective and the area is one of the best in San Marcos. The front office is very helpful and maintenance will usually have any issues taken care of within the next two days.

The staff is always so helpful and sweet when I come into the front office. The maintenance always responds to things in a timely manner and they always do a great job! I love living here!

So far, everything is great!! The units are extremely nice and the staff is very tentative and caring. Our sink disposal was broken when we moved in, and a man came to fix it within an hour of us letting the office know. Thank you!

The move in has been great , the reason I give three stars is due to expectations of move in not met. We expected to come in to a newly remodeled home as stated when we filled out paperwork. Waited almost 5 months and came into a damaged apartment, paint patches on walls , and cleanliness was terrible. As for the rest of the community everyone has been very helpful and management is supposed to get in touch with us due to the issues so if they and once this is done I may change my rating due to them keeping there word and resolving the issues. So far so good other then those factors.

The application process was a breeze! The staff have been very easy to work with ... they have been pleasant, friendly, & knowledgeable of property.