Dakota Ranch

Living here is great! Besides some cosmetic issue, but maintenance. I like living here. Dakota Ranch staff are great and want you to feel welcome!
The staff is super nice and kind. When I toured they answered all my questions and were very attentive to my needs and concerns. I would recommend people to Dakota ranch!
Super friendly staff, very nice and knowledgeable to what is going on and providing safe precautions. Possibly interested in staying at the complex, still looking at options
Overall my experience has been great. I love the location of the apartments and I love having my own apartment. There are few apartments with decent one bedrooms and I love mine at Dakota Ranch. Staff is really nice and sweet. Maintenance has been really good through my experiences. It does seem like they are trying to improve the complex which is refreshing to see.
Living at Dakota Ranch has been an incredible experience thus far! This is the first place my fiance and I have lived in together and our initial impression at move-in was not promising. Our apartment was definitely in need of a scrub-down, repairs, and lots of love. However, the office staff were attentive to our needs and maintenance, as hastily as they could, arrived to handle our repairs. The amenities are really nice. We love to go to the pool and hike the trails! The location is a dream. We are tucked away from the road, so there is minimal traffic, but we are still about 5 minutes from Campus and downtown. Another great plus is the fast internet and great A/C. There is a lot in the air with COVID and school, but we are definitely considering renewing for another year.
Really nice and quiet community. Friendly staff, nice indoor and outdoor gym! Very convenient bus stop to and from campus. Friendly neighbors and super cute pets.
overall it’s been great just besides the maintenance issues... so far the apartment has been good, wonderful furnishing and the neighbors have been quiet and nice! hey sweetheart how did y’all get. your email about the new one so you could just have them go and ya can do be. sure to you make sure that the one that is going on and you have a good night shift so you could get some rest and.
I Love living at Dakota ranch. It’s quiet, peaceful, friendly and feels like home. The location of the property is huge for me because I enjoy hiking all of the trails in my backyard
Living here has been great. The staff is all very responsive and very kind. Every time I’ve had a problem they have been super fast about getting back to me to fix it.
It is quiet which is so great for my school work. The front desk is open for long hours and is very very kind and receptive. Parking is easy, close and plentiful. I LOVE the walking/ running trail. I don't have a pet but I'm glad you can here (I love seeing everyone else's pets). I had a lot of major issues with my apartment when I first moved in but it was dealt with quickly and with lots of kindness. I understand it might've been because change in staff but I really appreciate how it was handled. They have adorable little events but I never go because I don't want COVID.