Very nice staff! And a great apartment complex. Although it might not be worth the price that you are paying. Especially furnished some of the things you get aren’t always the cleanest or in the best shape.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

So far, I love Dakota Ranch! It looks very nice, clean, and quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm very much looking forward to living here. It is on the best bus route and very close to campus!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Living here is great tbh. I love living alone and the rent is a bit much but not to bad compared to others. There’s buses to take you onto campus and it’s pretty quiet gated community. It’s nice

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Dog park is a nice amenity that a lot of apartments don't have to offer. Clubhouse and pool are top of the line and some of the nicest I've seen

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Although I think their process is a bit backwards, I have had a very good experience so far with signing at Dakota Ranch! The staff was responsive to my questions, and took the time to answer my concerns with my lease. This will definitely influence my decision to renew with them! The property is beautiful, I like the floor-plans, and love their pet policy (I have a very social 100 lbs Akita). Looking forward to my time at Dakota Ranch!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Can’t wait to start living there in August! I loved the complex from the moment I toured the area! It’s going to be a fun school year at Dakota!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Beautiful buildings, rooms, and grounds. Great pool along with other great amenities. Kind and helpful staff. Hands down best student housing in San Marcos.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

When signing my lease, it was quick and easy and they were very helpful. The tour they gave had me sold, the gym, pool and all the other stuff are so nice

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Good experience overall. Unfortunately, I am not home much due to work outside of state; however, the fact that I have never been burglarized and everything is normal when I head back home shows how the community is safe, pleasant, and calm. It is a good place to live and enjoy some nature around you as well.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

It’s the only place where I could find an even mixture of things that I was looking for in an apartment. It has all the amenities I was looking for and it was gated.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Quiet, for the most part. There are beautiful trails surrounding the area. The living space is spacious. Appliances are up to date. Drawbacks include: maintenance requests will not be fulfilled in a timely manner and the water bill is outrageous.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

It has been so great I absolutely love it here. The staff is nice to me, the people are nice there isn’t too much noise and it’s just amazing.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I’ll going on my second year living here at dakota ranch and I’ve had nothing but a great experience. The land I always kept clean as well as the gym, pool, and office area. Give you calls to remind you about packages. Trails in the back is an awesome bonus too!!!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

So far it's been a great expericence. I hope to see more rewards come out of this like free rent for a month or something along those lines.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

These place has really grown on us. We love how close it is to downtown San Marcos. We can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love living here ! Property is always well kept and maintenance always comes in a timely fashion. Office staff is super friendly and helpful.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I love Dakota Ranch because it is a quiet complex, has a beautiful pool and also has a really nice fitness center. The staff is also very helpful.

I love how homey Dakota ranch is. I feel like the community is perfect for me. It’s fenced off and is small enough for me. I can’t wait to live there in the fall.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The staff has been so incredibly friendly and helpful as my roommate and I prepare to move in. They’re always happy to answer any questions we have and are always keeping us updated with new information!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Place has been getting better, and I like it. Love the hiking trail, just wish the amenities and the apartment spaces were bigger and better.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Great location. Nice and quiet compared to the rest of town. Basketball court, gym and dog park are all great. The lounge area has a pool table and shuffle board which is cool.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Good community. The pool area has a good setup with barbeque grills, tent tables for shade, a basketball and volleyball area and a outdoor tv for nice summer days to hang out! My favorite pool area in SM!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The community is amazing, great people that work here. I love the running trails. The place is very nice and friendly. Everyone is willing to work with you to make sure everything is going smoothly and no rough spots.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Really nice, very good experience so far! So glad that the bus comes directly to the front, it’s very convenient and the amenities are nice and so is the staff.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live thank you. I can’t wait to live in such a serene and quiet place. Me and my friend are so excited to be living here in august