These place has really grown on us. We love how close it is to downtown San Marcos. We can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us.

I love living here ! Property is always well kept and maintenance always comes in a timely fashion. Office staff is super friendly and helpful.

Dakota ranch is a really nice apartment! Super close to campus too! But there were some issues when I moved in and it took maintence up to 3 months to replace some things. But other than that it’s been good

I love Dakota Ranch because it is a quiet complex, has a beautiful pool and also has a really nice fitness center. The staff is also very helpful.

I love how homey Dakota ranch is. I feel like the community is perfect for me. It’s fenced off and is small enough for me. I can’t wait to live there in the fall.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The staff has been so incredibly friendly and helpful as my roommate and I prepare to move in. They’re always happy to answer any questions we have and are always keeping us updated with new information!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Place has been getting better, and I like it. Love the hiking trail, just wish the amenities and the apartment spaces were bigger and better.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Great location. Nice and quiet compared to the rest of town. Basketball court, gym and dog park are all great. The lounge area has a pool table and shuffle board which is cool.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Good community. The pool area has a good setup with barbeque grills, tent tables for shade, a basketball and volleyball area and a outdoor tv for nice summer days to hang out! My favorite pool area in SM!

Reply from Dakota Ranch

The community is amazing, great people that work here. I love the running trails. The place is very nice and friendly. Everyone is willing to work with you to make sure everything is going smoothly and no rough spots.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

Really nice, very good experience so far! So glad that the bus comes directly to the front, it’s very convenient and the amenities are nice and so is the staff.

Reply from Dakota Ranch

I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live thank you. I can’t wait to live in such a serene and quiet place. Me and my friend are so excited to be living here in august

Reply from Dakota Ranch

It’s been nothing but a wonderful experience living here at dakota. Gym always clean, overall grounds as well. Office people are friendly. The trails in the back is a major plus too!!

I can’t wait to move in. All of the amenities seem amazing and the staff is really great. The apartments seem very spacious and very peaceful.

I love the experience I have at Dakota Ranch!! Wonderful, caring staff! The staff is so friendly and guided me around and everything about it is so nice and quiet!

Overall I love living here. Nice and quiet and good amenities. It’s great being so close to nature. However it would be nice if recycling was picked up more often and rules were inforced for dogs more, I step on so much poop.

I love the staff and the apartment complex. It’s so beautiful and definitely comes with more than I expected. I’m super excited to live here in the fall 2018

great experience. i had a great experience. it was a great experience. you will have a great experience. everyone will have a great experience.

Love these apts! They are quiet and Student friendly. They have nice amenities And the apts are very homey. The bus route is very quick and so are maintenance requests!

I love it. everything about dakota ranch excites me. I love the amentitites and the pool blows me away. it has such a home vibe to the place

Love Dakota Ranch and the community. I feel safe and enjoy the feeling of walking around this beautiful complex. Staff and maintenance are very helpful.

Good neighborhood. Very relaxing and quiet place. Friendly office staff. Just wished that the clubhouse was open 24hrs. Love the tv and grill by the pool.

It looks nice the come when you need them to fix something it's all around pretty nice and they offer free coffee that's pretty cool all and all pretty cool

2 year living here. Really quiet area. Great amenities. I like how the gates are closed 24/7. I’ve lived at other apartments with “24/7” gates, but they were open 24/7. DR has lots of fun stuff each month to get the residents out of their apartment and meeting new people!

My resident experience has be been extremely good and yet interesting. My first few weeks went really well and it is only getting better. I can't wait for the future.