Staff, Grounds, and Maintenance have all been wonderful. The grounds are clean. The staff handle any issues timely. The only issue thus far was my bike was stolen from the parking garage, but that was in no ones control. The moment the staff was alerted they were interested in putting up security cameras in the next years budget in those locations.

Resident in waiting!!! May 10 it all begins! Absolutely beautiful location and just what I have been waiting for. Cant wait t enjoy the trails, the views and everything being a Daniel Islander has to offer!!! See you soon

The Staff is very polite and professional. The grounds and atmosphere is impeccable. Just a wonderful place to reside. I love the Pool Area and Nature Trail. I would definitely recommend others to join this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at DIV. The community is wonderful and we love that whenever anything needs fixing, the maintenance crew is there before you know it! It really is a wonderful place to live. We'd go back and decide to live here all over again if given the chance!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My husband and I love living here!!!!!!It's so peacefull.It really is nature at it's finest. Everyday is an adventure. We love the events at the club house. Staff is wonderful. Keep up the great work !

Reply from Daniel Island Village

It feels like I’m living in a luxury resort. Couldn’t ask for a better atmosphere or community of people to be surrounded by. One of my favorite features is the gym.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

It has been a very pleasant experience! I love all the amenities this place has to offer. When I had an issue with my apartment someone came to help soon after I called a work order. Everyone is so pleasant!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living here our 2 bed 2 bath apartment is very comfortable our dog Brady loves looking out the windows and we all enjoy our deck with a marsh view Greystar does a great job and the employees are very friendly

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love it here! Not only is it a very convenient location to both our places of work but also to friends and family! Daniel Island Village feels like our very own private part of the world. I never thought I would live in an apartment complex and now, I am a believer! The tall ceilings, walking trails, and overall natural beauty of this place really sold me. Thank you for continuing to keep our home beautiful.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I am impressed with Daniel Island Village! I am excited to join a community that feels like home. I can’t wait to get out on the walking trails, get in the weight room, hangout by the pool, etc. I’ve found my new home!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The management team here is exceptional. Every single issue we have reported has been taken care of promptly and courteously. We enjoy the access to the amenities, covered parking, and different events offered by the hospitality team.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

People are friendly, willing to help. Management responds quickly to any questions and issues. The grounds are kept neat and clean. A pleasure to live here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live. Office and maintenance staff are excellent. They go out of their way to accommodate residence requests. Monthly activities add to a great experience.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Blessed by employees Travis,Hunter,Kim and Allan in maintenance...amenities and grounds are enjoyable, pleasant atmosphere. Opportunities each week to mix and mingle and make new friends... Dwellers of all age groups and gender make it interesting with chance to learn and share life experiences and hopes for future. Security is good as well lighted garages,walkways,and hallways are excellent....I would,without hesitation rec this complex,and have,to friends or those enquiring.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very relaxed community with access to walking/running trails and biking to the entire island. Animal friendly and provided bags and nearby dumpsters for picking up after animals. Excellent staff and always willing to listen. Enjoy my time here

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very happy with the leasing experience. Easy process to understand and leasing managers were very helpful. The location is perfect and near plenty of ammenities

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live. Stellar staff, beautiful landscaping, nice quality apartments, fantastic trails and great amenities! We love living here.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love my apartment. The large porch is my favorite feature. The grounds are beautiful and kept neat and clean. Maintenance and office staff are super friendly and helpful. Having covered parking is nice too. I love living on DI for its small community feel. My only complaints are that we live on the first floor above the parking garage and the floors get very cold when the outside temperature drops (we intentionally chose a unit that only had carpeting in the den and bedroom), our upstairs neighbors have heavy feet and their dog likes to run around the apartment causing quite a ruckus, and our neighbors let their hallway doors slam and stomp up and down the stairs a lot.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great experience. everyone I have come in contact with at Daniel Island Village is so polite and courteous, from the office staff to maintenance guys😊

Reply from Daniel Island Village

A wonderful place to live! Staff is always understanding, maintenance is prompt, and the facilities are well maintained. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment management, I like the complex. good pool. good neighbourhood. good apartment management, I like the complex. good pool. good neighbourhood

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We absolutely love living here. The neighbors are warm and inviting, grounds are well maintained, and it's like living in a private neighborhood on Daniel Island at an affordable price. The management team is wonderful, and maintenance is quick to respond. Thank you guys!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Just moved in last week, so haven't been here for long. Has all the amenities we were looking for and in a quiet spot on the island! Great paths for walking & biking.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have been here almost two months, and are SO HAPPY! What a great spot. We feel like it’s our own tiny world tucked away from all the noise & bustling of Charleston- and as natives, this could not be a better feeling! So thank you all for what you for very day to make this place great!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far so good. Enjoy the location and our neighbors. Everyone is respectful and courteous. a great community. The move has been an easy transition.