Daniel Island Village

4.6

4.6

Love living here! Great neighborhood, great area, quiet, grounds maintained well. New management seems to be pulling it together; which is nice to see.
So far, I am loving my new apartment. There have been a few maintenance problems that I have submitted work orders for. Assuming they are taken care of in a timely manner, I will have no complaints about Daniel Island Village.
Absolutely helpful and kind and professional. The apartment is elegant and functional. The floor plan design is thought out well and flows well. All appliances and lightings are in good working order. I am excited to make this apartment my home. I am looking forward to my future here and adventures to be enjoyed.
I just recently moved into DIV and the move went so smoothly and I absolutely love my apartment! The office management is extremely helpful and the property is so clean and beautiful.
Allie and Kayla were great at helping answer all my many questions prior to move in! After we moved in the move-in checklist items were quickly attended to! We love DIV!
Beautiful place to live, grounds are resort/park like setting. New staff seems very helpful. Location is private . Wishing the new Management Company and Staff all the best.
New ownership not prepared for take over. From Problems with paying rent to not getting things on bills correctly. Property grounds are not cared for like they were before. The parking garages use to be swept weekly now full of leaves. Burnt out lights in the garages which leasing has been told about still not replaced along with other outdoor lighting on the grounds. Over flowing dog stations in what was once a well managed and cared for community
Definitely the best living on Daniel Island. We have the most spectacular view off our porch- absolutely breathtaking. Community is wonderful! Lots of walking/running paths. Great community events. Would definitely recommend more events! More food/beverage events and more craft events (possibly a candle making workshop or another painting). Bring in local vendors, maybe marigold flowers to make bouquets. Love meeting the community!
DIV has been a really great home to us for several years! Neighbors are great, and surrounding nature and landscaping is beautiful. Team is awesome!
Fantastic place to live! They have so many fun events for the residents and are always quick to respond to any concerns or issues. I’ve loved living here.