We love it here!! I never thought we would see so much wild life living here. It is a nice and quiet neighborhood! Everyone is so friendly and I feel really safe here!!

I love living here. The pool and maintenance are excellent. I enjoy the location and the amenities. Parking is a bit of a challenge sometimes due to residents parking compact cars in areas designated for large vehicles

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Maintanence has been real slow in the past 2 months. When previous submissions were sent in, there was routinely only 2-3 day before the problem was corrected. The past few months has been very different. I submitted a issue with a over head light almost 1 month ago. It should never take this long to change a light bulb or respond with other action? 1 week after this submission I sent in a problem with the microwave. This took 3 weeks to respond and I still have not been advised on the build in the over-head fan?

I love living at Daniel Island Village! My apartment is perfect! I have awesome neighbors. The property to well manicured and maintained. Service needs are completed timely. It is located perfectly! Lots of walking, biking opportunities. I am so thankful to have found my way here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Living at Daniel Island Village has been a wonderful experience for our family. From the trustworthy and friendly staff, to our lovely neighbors. It is a joy to call DIV "home.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I have absolutely no complaints about experiences here! The common areas are kept clean and everyone is so friendly. I have had no issues with maintenance in my unit. I wish I could stay down on the island and in the community forever!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far, the experience here has been good. Thise that I have come in contact with are friendly, including the staff. Have not been here long enough to say much more.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far we’ve had a very positive experience here. Love Kim in the office. She’s helpful and friendly! Pool area is awesome with big screen TVs in the area.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The staff was very professional and great to work with. The property is very clean and well maintained. The location of our apartment is great. The over all of the community is awesome. Thank you for a great experience.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the community, wish maintenance didn’t take up three parking spots with all the junk from other apartments. That would be my only complaint.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the beautiful and friendly community. Property managers always professional and helpful. The exterior landscaping creates a tranquil place.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Like the location. A little frustrated that our A/C unit has not worked from day 1. Getting conflicting info on how it will be repaired. Hope A/C can be repaired or replaced quickly. Floors were disgustingly dirty. I do not feel the unit was cleaned prior to my move in.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Fantastic so far, smooth and easy online presence, friendly up to date staff, expert opinions, fun environment, looking forward to getting to know people in the community

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Looking forward to get started. Think this is a great experience. I look forward to getting more points and enjoying low country living life

Reply from Daniel Island Village

There is no perfect place,therefore a 4. I have met some wonderful people and enjoyed the surroundings. The constant building and traffic from work which is close to my bldg has been disturbing. You offer monthly gatherings and opps to meet others in gym,etc. I have enjoyed the kindnesses of the front office people. Kim,the mainstay is so helpful and kind. Hunter coming on board has added to the atmosphere. I miss some who have left. I would like to have a long term stay for daughter and I but with annual rent raises that are high already it has me concerned and worried as at my age I live on limited income and 2 apt. payments etc. I appreciate the work of the maintenance crew and their genial demeanor. I pray each of all the staff the rich blessings of life.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

All good so far. Been here two weeks. Well, there is apparently an arbitrary 140 character minimum, so I'll meet that by pointing out how ridiculous it is.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment complex. Nice neighbors. family friendly. nice management. dog friendly. i recommend this complex to anyone looking for apartment jn chadlesto

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My husband and I have lived at DIV for almost three years now. The apartments are beautiful. The clubhouse is well maintained. They have a wonderful guest suite for rent for traveling family. Just a short walk to shops and food. We will be so sad to leave this place once our new home is built!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great quiet neighborhood location away from traffic. Beautiful trails and everything you could possibly want in very close proximity. All in all best apartment experience ever

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Pretty happy. Neighbors are friendly. Parking is bad sometimes but a work in progress. Like our unit a lot and that we are at the end of the street where it’s quieter.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My experience at daniel island village has been wonderful! Beautiful grounds with amazing trails! Everyone at the front is very friendly! Great pool and gym also love the wrap around porch

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Beautiful location and grounds. Great neighborhood vibe. Very peaceful and quiet. Apartments are spacious. Appliances are a bit dated as are counter tops but otherwise ok. Staff are very friendly, receptive and helpful

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Attentive and kind staff, and the quietest place we’ve ever lived. The landscaping is always kept up and very pet friendly. The pool and gym are especially nice.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

It's been a great place to live. Upon move in our refrigerator was replaced because they heard it make a noise. They are very quick to respond and attentive to their residents needs. Also the storage in the apartments are incredible!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The apartment floor plans are very well laid out. The staff has been/is very accommodating. Parking is very convenient. The community is extremely well cared for.