Daniel Island Village

My wife and I have lived here since it opening back in 2009 (longest residents here) there have been some really good years and some not so great. Alot of that has to do with staff. It feels like every time we get someone great they get transferred or leave. There have been a couple of just awful managers who have lied to us and treated us pretty crappy
Love it here so far! The leasing office has always been very friendly and has addressed any concerns I may have. My apartment was in pristine condition upon arrival, and I could not be happier with my choice of DIV so far!
We love living at Daniel Island Village! Daniel island is a great location but this apartment complex in particular has the most home-like feeling and best layouts on the island!
Looking for a relaxed place to enjoy family and friends, this place has it all. Pool, walking paths, exercise trails, short walk into town...Just a great place to enjoy life
Our apartment’s in a comfortable cozy spot on Daniel Island. We could not have picked a better place to be. It wouldn’t matter if we were in our 20s, 30’s, 40s, 50s, ect because the location itself is the most ideal in all of Charleston. A walk to several bars and restaurants, a 15 minute drive to the beach and 20 downtown... We couldn’t feel luckier. Hopefully we will be able to use all of the great amenities in full capacity shortly. Thank you staff for doing your best to keep everyone safe while still managing to keep everyone happy.
Amenities are wonderful. Grounds are beautiful. Our dog loves it. The office makes it super easy and are very responsive. And you can't beat the views!
Best place I’ve lived ever in apartment. Staff is friendly and sincere hard to come by these days! Good people good neighbors and good area! Year 2! Still love it here!
Love this apartment community! Great amenities, staff who are always accommodating and the events the apartment life team provide are so fun!
We love it here. Our unit is outstanding, and we've been settling in very quickly. It's hard to meet folks with the COVID-19 pandemic, but we've made friends across our porches!
We live in a tropical paradise! Nature at its finest.Birds,deer,alligators o my!Our landscape is the best on the island. Thank you Daniel Island Village apartments.Nature trails and a great climate and a great pool!!!!