It's been a great place to live. Upon move in our refrigerator was replaced because they heard it make a noise. They are very quick to respond and attentive to their residents needs. Also the storage in the apartments are incredible!

The apartment floor plans are very well laid out. The staff has been/is very accommodating. Parking is very convenient. The community is extremely well cared for.

Great location, amenities, and value. Love the pool and clubhouse. I would like to see more community events so there are chances to meet other residents.

I love my new apartment and South Carolina!!!!! The staff is wonderful and we love all the activities. This is truly a beautiful place to live.Our view from our apartment is so nice.the lake is so peaceful. we see turtles and birds and other wildlife. It's a happy place.

Wonderful place to live! Great staff who are friendly and competent. Awesome pool area. Nice landscaping, and quality apartments. Highly recommend!

We love living here. The scenic beauty is awesome. Our family loves hanging out at the pool. What I love most is the little things, like you growing herbs near the pool side grill so that it will be convenient for us. It’s these little things that matter.

I am so happy with my experience so far. I have visited many apartments in the area and I would say this is one of the best communities in DI. The quality is amazing and there is so much storage in my apartment. Maintenance goes above and beyond when handling service requests and keeping the community grounds clean.

A peaceful homey community well worth the money. The staff is pleasant and the ground are always clean. Best apartment experience I've had yet.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This community has beautiful common spaces including a community pool, walking trails, and ponds. Our apartment is spacious and nicely finished with a balcony that looks out over the pond.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Convenient to get to our Apartment. Apartment has a nice location, Neighbors are very friendly. Management office and workers are excellent people.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The removal of Sunday office hours is a little frustrating. As someone who is not home during normal business hours, I really appreciated the weekend hours.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the newly renovated pool area and grilling area. Also the upgraded fitness center is amazing. Excited to see other upgrades to be coming

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Its been a great experience for the 3 weeks ive lived here. The complex is very safe, dog friendly, and people seem friendly enough. I love the new Peloton bike at the gym. Also the community events are such a great way to meet other residents here at Daniel Island Village.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

really love living here. so beautiful and very clean. Always constant attention to the ground maintenance. pool area is absolutely stunning. Can't wait for the giant pots of herbs.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This is honestly the nicest place I’ve ever lived in. The staff is wonderful and the location is gorgeous! I’m so used to having to fight with landlords and maintenance in order to have a nice apartment, but this has honestly been a wonderful experience. I’ll be sad to leave!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I absolutely love this community! Fun neighbors and friendly staff. This is my second rental with this community and I couldn't be happier with everything.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Lovely community with beautiful landscaping. We love the location--being able to walk to various DI locations is a huge perk. The leasing staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love my quiet little community. I don't see my neighbors too much (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing) but all-in-all a great experience. Great location,

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Office staff is very helpful. I have been a resident for about five years and the office staff has greatly improved. The maintenance staff under Altonia was horrendous. One of the technicians took a full day to get my air conditioner working. He first tried to tell me it as working fine, because it was in the 60's outside. I said the thermostat is reading 75, there is a problem. When he thought he had it fixed I turned on the heat, then the air conditioner did not work. He was upset that I had the temerity to check it to see if it was working, Not to give away the ending, but it was not fixed. Those were common problems. I do not blame the technician, I blamed the person who hired him.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

No major problems. Beautiful place and location. Enjoy the monthly events. Staff friendly and helpful. Apartment is great. Car wash station or water hose access would be cool. Maybe an apartment mixer. Enjoying living here.:)

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love the new area. It's a smaller place for us but way worth it. We love being able to walk to so many restraunts and bars. Can't wait to explore the rest of the area.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Loving the fact that you’re renovating some units so hoping to stay through my lease then transfer to one of the updated units. Otherwise, so in love with this location. Fave on DI.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Best views, quiet clean area with great access to all of beautiful Daniel Island bike path and workout area. Charleston Battery Soccer field close by!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The process to apply and move was so easy, and Kim was on top of everything we needed with kind, and prompt responses. The apartment was spotless, and the grounds are lovely.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have stayed here for almost 5 years, we like the neighborhood, and the facilities. The staff and maintenance team have been very helpful. We also love the events that was planned by Cares team.