Very happy with the leasing experience. Easy process to understand and leasing managers were very helpful. The location is perfect and near plenty of ammenities

Wonderful place to live. Stellar staff, beautiful landscaping, nice quality apartments, fantastic trails and great amenities! We love living here.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love my apartment. The large porch is my favorite feature. The grounds are beautiful and kept neat and clean. Maintenance and office staff are super friendly and helpful. Having covered parking is nice too. I love living on DI for its small community feel. My only complaints are that we live on the first floor above the parking garage and the floors get very cold when the outside temperature drops (we intentionally chose a unit that only had carpeting in the den and bedroom), our upstairs neighbors have heavy feet and their dog likes to run around the apartment causing quite a ruckus, and our neighbors let their hallway doors slam and stomp up and down the stairs a lot.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great experience. everyone I have come in contact with at Daniel Island Village is so polite and courteous, from the office staff to maintenance guys😊

Reply from Daniel Island Village

A wonderful place to live! Staff is always understanding, maintenance is prompt, and the facilities are well maintained. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment management, I like the complex. good pool. good neighbourhood. good apartment management, I like the complex. good pool. good neighbourhood

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We absolutely love living here. The neighbors are warm and inviting, grounds are well maintained, and it's like living in a private neighborhood on Daniel Island at an affordable price. The management team is wonderful, and maintenance is quick to respond. Thank you guys!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Just moved in last week, so haven't been here for long. Has all the amenities we were looking for and in a quiet spot on the island! Great paths for walking & biking.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have been here almost two months, and are SO HAPPY! What a great spot. We feel like it’s our own tiny world tucked away from all the noise & bustling of Charleston- and as natives, this could not be a better feeling! So thank you all for what you for very day to make this place great!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far so good. Enjoy the location and our neighbors. Everyone is respectful and courteous. a great community. The move has been an easy transition.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great area and great floor plans. Maintenance leaves a little to be desired and the upkeep of the apartments could be better. Grounds around buildings could be improved too (dirty garages, broken doors, etc)

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living here. We’ve been residents at DIV for 8+ years. The apartments are spacious and well appointed. The clubhouse and pool area are just beautiful. It’s truly like living in a resort. What makes this apartment different than the others on DI is the staff of people who work here. They genuinely care about the residents and strive to make us satisfied and happy in our homes.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love everything about Daniel Island Village. The staff are stellar, the free community events are fun as can be! Love food truck Wednesdays too. The recently renovated gym is fantastic with a Peloton and rowing machine. The beautiful trails, ponds, and pool are added bonuses!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Neighborhood feel. Low key. Beautiful surroundings with nature. Covered parking. Safe. Quiet. Close to everything and everything you need is on the island.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We just moved here in July. We love our apartment! And the staff couldn't be better! We've enjoyed the events we've attended, and have even suggested other things. Living on Daniel Island is like being on vacation every day ~ what a great community!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

DIV is a wonderful place to live! The apartment's amenities are enjoyable and well-maintained. The community is very safe with beautiful greenways and downtown. Very happy with my experience so far.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Daniel Island Village is a tropical heaven!!.The space that the apartment home provides is awesome, I know this because I researched for many months and in other states and my intuition told me that this was the correct choice.The apartment Life (cares team) amenity is something I truly enjoy!!!!!! So much for us residents! Thanks

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Pretty happy living here. Staff is friendly, apartments laid out well, like the amenities. Walls are a bit on the thin side, especially when bedrooms are adjoining of two separate apartments. Too many bugs and critters that may need some additional pest control.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Such a beautiful and welcoming community! I felt at home immediately! Everyone I’ve worked with in the office is amazing- I’m so glad I chose Daniel Island Village.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Just moving in and staff and neighbors have been so gracious and welcoming! Looking forward to spending time on the walking trails, gym, pool and the fun events!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love this community. Everyone you meet is so nice and friendly! Amenities are excellent and the grounds are kept in immaculate shape, even right after a hurricane :)

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Stayed here for almost 5 years. It was a great experience for us. Nice people, nice neighborhood. It's just kinda sad that Cares team left DIV.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The neighborhood is great, feel safe and comfortable. The only problem is AC leaking issues happened 3 times already this summer. The maintenance team members were great, tried to fix the problem every time.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The office staff and maintenance staff are awesome and always pleasant. The area is amazing and I love living here. The condos are spacious and the amenities are nice.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Overall my experience of living in DIV is good. Gym, Club house and Pool area are kept very clean. Leasing office has been really helpful in resolving my queries.