This is a great place. The team, service, grounds, everything. Amazing. I would highly recommend. The team really goes out of it way to make sure you all set.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Living at Daniel Island Villiage was an excellenent choice. The staff is always so kind and accommodating with whatever you need. I’m thankful for them!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Folks in the office are fantastic. Always helpful and quick with service requests. Our apartment is gorgeous with fantastic carpeting and beautiful tile. Couldn’t ask for more.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Excited to start living in DI every time I’ve visited I’ve been impressed. From the pool to the ponds DI stays clean inside and outside it’s compound!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great community with great ammenties of pool, gazebo, weight room, clubhouse. Staff is very friendly and quickly reponds. Convenient to everything on DI

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Daniel Island Village is a great place to live. The amenities are great and the staff are wonderful! There are wonderful trails to walk and ride your bike on.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We moved away only to move back to Daniel Island Village. It’s clean, safe, pet friendly and the staff is knowledgeable. The island is centrally located easy access to beaches shopping and downtown

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The staff is very friendly and always willing to be helpful. My only issue is when they have come into the apartment and did not leave any paperwork, i.e., pest control and maintenance.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have loved our experience at DI Village so far. The staff are both friendly and responsive and the little things like fun events and cookies in the lobby really make it wonderful to stay here.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Awesome atmosphere, awesome apartment complex. Everything we need, and nothing we don’t. Moving in was a breeze, and we have felt super welcome ever since we arrived.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great community of young and old people. Office management is great and really take care of their residents. All maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner and with care

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful community, amenities and staff! Beautiful pool and clubhouse, and there are different events every month planned by CARES team. We love the community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very welcoming and friendly. We are excited with the list of ammenities and events that are scheduled on a monthly basis. The community is extremely pleasant.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Besides a few minor issues, the stay has been good, private, and accommodating. Apartments are roomy for a couple with small pets. Pool is relaxing

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I’ve loved my experience at Daniel Island Village. The office staff has been incredibly helpful and warm and has gone out of their way to resolve any issues that have come along. It’s been a great place to call home!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We’ve lived at DIV for the last few years and love it! They host community events regularly, very responsive to any requests we send in, and they genuinely care about the residents.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island Village. The pool, amenities and resident activities are great. Ideal commuting distance. Close to Mt. P and N. Charleston.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Greystar is a nice community but unsafe for dogs. I have encountered coyotes, alligators, and my neighbors dog was bitten by a copperhead and died. All the new developement that Greystar is doing has caused the wildlife to migrate to our community. Also new management let me go a month (in January) with no hot water and only a gift card as an apology.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island. Oklahoma Apartments! It’s beautiful, quiet and clean with great amenities. It’s a great community with lovely residents and a dependable, friendly staff.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island Village! The entire community is so warm and they are pet friendly! So happy to have made the move from Michigan to live in such a beautiful place!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great amenities and location. Disappointing that staff changes frequently but everyone’s friendly. Issues are generally handled quickly. The cares team is awesome.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the community, friendly and caring staff. Location is ideal for me. I feel very safe here. Dee and Bill do a fabulous job hosting community events.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

GDIV is the best. We have enjoyed living here for more than 3 years. The community and the staff is just awesome. Can't think of a better place to live in DI.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The apartment is well built, has great closet and cabinet space, I like the paint color and arched doorway and floor coverings. The grounds and pool are well maintained and maintenance response is fast.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have had a wonderful move in experience. Minor concerns were taken care of immediately. Office staff have been welcoming, and always gracious in helping with answers to questions.