Daniel Island Village

The community is great, but there has been a list of things to fix since I moved in and it has not been taken care of. Again, a great place to be and rent is the right price, but the many things in my apartment still need fixing.
Like the location. A little frustrated that our A/C unit has not worked from day 1. Getting conflicting info on how it will be repaired. Hope A/C can be repaired or replaced quickly. Floors were disgustingly dirty. I do not feel the unit was cleaned prior to my move in.
We love our apartment and everything about the complex. The only thing that we’ve had a problem with is our ac sometimes doesnt work as well as we’d like it to which being in Charleston can be a big deal.
The apartment floor plans are very well laid out. The staff has been/is very accommodating. Parking is very convenient. The community is extremely well cared for.
We have been here almost two months, and are SO HAPPY! What a great spot. We feel like it’s our own tiny world tucked away from all the noise & bustling of Charleston- and as natives, this could not be a better feeling! So thank you all for what you for very day to make this place great!
Just moved in last week, so haven't been here for long. Has all the amenities we were looking for and in a quiet spot on the island! Great paths for walking & biking.
I have asked for the vegetation to be trimmed behind the dumpsters of building 10 and around building 13. The greenery is great but you can't walk on the walk ways.
Love the community, wish maintenance didn’t take up three parking spots with all the junk from other apartments. That would be my only complaint.
Greystar is a nice community but unsafe for dogs. I have encountered coyotes, alligators, and my neighbors dog was bitten by a copperhead and died. All the new developement that Greystar is doing has caused the wildlife to migrate to our community. Also new management let me go a month (in January) with no hot water and only a gift card as an apology.
We love it here! Not only is it a very convenient location to both our places of work but also to friends and family! Daniel Island Village feels like our very own private part of the world. I never thought I would live in an apartment complex and now, I am a believer! The tall ceilings, walking trails, and overall natural beauty of this place really sold me. Thank you for continuing to keep our home beautiful.