The community is great, but there has been a list of things to fix since I moved in and it has not been taken care of. Again, a great place to be and rent is the right price, but the many things in my apartment still need fixing.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Greystar is a nice community but unsafe for dogs. I have encountered coyotes, alligators, and my neighbors dog was bitten by a copperhead and died. All the new developement that Greystar is doing has caused the wildlife to migrate to our community. Also new management let me go a month (in January) with no hot water and only a gift card as an apology.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I have asked for the vegetation to be trimmed behind the dumpsters of building 10 and around building 13. The greenery is great but you can't walk on the walk ways.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great apartment layouts and plenty of closet space. The pool is nice would like to see more chairs to layout on as it is hard to get one during the summer

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The apartment floor plans are very well laid out. The staff has been/is very accommodating. Parking is very convenient. The community is extremely well cared for.

We love our apartment and everything about the complex. The only thing that we’ve had a problem with is our ac sometimes doesnt work as well as we’d like it to which being in Charleston can be a big deal.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great place to live on Daniel Island. We love the community, area, and how the apartments are set up with walking paths, covered parking, and all the resident events. Our only complaint has been noise from nearby construction.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Lovely area great group of community members looking out for each other. Wish there was a hottub by the pool and more activities as a village

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very nice community, and staff are attentive and timely in their correspondence/actions. There are issues such as residents smoking and not discarding properly of their cigarettes, and dog feces in the lawn from time-to-time. More consideration of these things would be appreciated.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Not anyone’s fault, but I think BigFoot lives above me and he is nocturnal. I love the location, the walking trails, the pool, the clubhouse,and the covered parking. Apartments need some updating with appliances counters light fixtures etc to keep up with all the newer apartments that are on DI

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I really love my apartment's floor plan and my huge porch. The location is perfect for me and it's on an island! It is definitely my favorite apartment I've lived in. The only negatives are very thin walls and currently they are building a new complex which comes along with most negatives of new construction near your home.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great quiet neighborhood location away from traffic. Beautiful trails and everything you could possibly want in very close proximity. All in all best apartment experience ever

Pretty happy. Neighbors are friendly. Parking is bad sometimes but a work in progress. Like our unit a lot and that we are at the end of the street where it’s quieter.

My husband and I have lived at DIV for almost three years now. The apartments are beautiful. The clubhouse is well maintained. They have a wonderful guest suite for rent for traveling family. Just a short walk to shops and food. We will be so sad to leave this place once our new home is built!

Best views, quiet clean area with great access to all of beautiful Daniel Island bike path and workout area. Charleston Battery Soccer field close by!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love our apartment. Maintenance guys are great about getting to issues quickly. Wish there were cameras in the garage area because people leave trash on ground there and it seems people who don’t live here park there. Also just for safety measures it would be nice.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Beautiful location and grounds. Great neighborhood vibe. Very peaceful and quiet. Apartments are spacious. Appliances are a bit dated as are counter tops but otherwise ok. Staff are very friendly, receptive and helpful

Love the area & apartment! Downsides so far are major work orders I had to submit at move-in & lack of opportunities to meet other residents

Reply from Daniel Island Village

There is no perfect place,therefore a 4. I have met some wonderful people and enjoyed the surroundings. The constant building and traffic from work which is close to my bldg has been disturbing. You offer monthly gatherings and opps to meet others in gym,etc. I have enjoyed the kindnesses of the front office people. Kim,the mainstay is so helpful and kind. Hunter coming on board has added to the atmosphere. I miss some who have left. I would like to have a long term stay for daughter and I but with annual rent raises that are high already it has me concerned and worried as at my age I live on limited income and 2 apt. payments etc. I appreciate the work of the maintenance crew and their genial demeanor. I pray each of all the staff the rich blessings of life.

The removal of Sunday office hours is a little frustrating. As someone who is not home during normal business hours, I really appreciated the weekend hours.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love it here!! The only thing I would change is the walls are really thin I can hear my neighbor coughing at night! But I do love the grounds and the pool and it really is beautiful with all the flowers and the amazing trails

Reply from Daniel Island Village

It's been awesome so far. They try to fix any issue as quickly as possible. It's been awesome so far. They try to fix any issue as quickly as possible.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment complex. Nice neighbors. family friendly. nice management. dog friendly. i recommend this complex to anyone looking for apartment jn chadlesto

Office staff is very helpful. I have been a resident for about five years and the office staff has greatly improved. The maintenance staff under Altonia was horrendous. One of the technicians took a full day to get my air conditioner working. He first tried to tell me it as working fine, because it was in the 60's outside. I said the thermostat is reading 75, there is a problem. When he thought he had it fixed I turned on the heat, then the air conditioner did not work. He was upset that I had the temerity to check it to see if it was working, Not to give away the ending, but it was not fixed. Those were common problems. I do not blame the technician, I blamed the person who hired him.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very happy with our new home and the staff here is amazing. We have already met some great people and look forward to meeting more! It is great to live the island lifestyle and ride our bikes to the gym and the grocery store. Also spend a lot of time out on the weekends where we can eat and drink and enjoy all that DI has to offer.