Like the location. A little frustrated that our A/C unit has not worked from day 1. Getting conflicting info on how it will be repaired. Hope A/C can be repaired or replaced quickly. Floors were disgustingly dirty. I do not feel the unit was cleaned prior to my move in.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The community is great, but there has been a list of things to fix since I moved in and it has not been taken care of. Again, a great place to be and rent is the right price, but the many things in my apartment still need fixing.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great apartment layouts and plenty of closet space. The pool is nice would like to see more chairs to layout on as it is hard to get one during the summer

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the community, wish maintenance didn’t take up three parking spots with all the junk from other apartments. That would be my only complaint.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Just moved in last week, so haven't been here for long. Has all the amenities we were looking for and in a quiet spot on the island! Great paths for walking & biking.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The apartment floor plans are very well laid out. The staff has been/is very accommodating. Parking is very convenient. The community is extremely well cared for.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love our apartment and everything about the complex. The only thing that we’ve had a problem with is our ac sometimes doesnt work as well as we’d like it to which being in Charleston can be a big deal.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Greystar is a nice community but unsafe for dogs. I have encountered coyotes, alligators, and my neighbors dog was bitten by a copperhead and died. All the new developement that Greystar is doing has caused the wildlife to migrate to our community. Also new management let me go a month (in January) with no hot water and only a gift card as an apology.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I have asked for the vegetation to be trimmed behind the dumpsters of building 10 and around building 13. The greenery is great but you can't walk on the walk ways.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have been here almost two months, and are SO HAPPY! What a great spot. We feel like it’s our own tiny world tucked away from all the noise & bustling of Charleston- and as natives, this could not be a better feeling! So thank you all for what you for very day to make this place great!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Office staff is very helpful. I have been a resident for about five years and the office staff has greatly improved. The maintenance staff under Altonia was horrendous. One of the technicians took a full day to get my air conditioner working. He first tried to tell me it as working fine, because it was in the 60's outside. I said the thermostat is reading 75, there is a problem. When he thought he had it fixed I turned on the heat, then the air conditioner did not work. He was upset that I had the temerity to check it to see if it was working, Not to give away the ending, but it was not fixed. Those were common problems. I do not blame the technician, I blamed the person who hired him.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment complex. Nice neighbors. family friendly. nice management. dog friendly. i recommend this complex to anyone looking for apartment jn chadlesto

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Pretty happy living here. Staff is friendly, apartments laid out well, like the amenities. Walls are a bit on the thin side, especially when bedrooms are adjoining of two separate apartments. Too many bugs and critters that may need some additional pest control.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

There is no perfect place,therefore a 4. I have met some wonderful people and enjoyed the surroundings. The constant building and traffic from work which is close to my bldg has been disturbing. You offer monthly gatherings and opps to meet others in gym,etc. I have enjoyed the kindnesses of the front office people. Kim,the mainstay is so helpful and kind. Hunter coming on board has added to the atmosphere. I miss some who have left. I would like to have a long term stay for daughter and I but with annual rent raises that are high already it has me concerned and worried as at my age I live on limited income and 2 apt. payments etc. I appreciate the work of the maintenance crew and their genial demeanor. I pray each of all the staff the rich blessings of life.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The removal of Sunday office hours is a little frustrating. As someone who is not home during normal business hours, I really appreciated the weekend hours.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Best views, quiet clean area with great access to all of beautiful Daniel Island bike path and workout area. Charleston Battery Soccer field close by!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great quiet neighborhood location away from traffic. Beautiful trails and everything you could possibly want in very close proximity. All in all best apartment experience ever

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Overall my experience of living in DIV is good. Gym, Club house and Pool area are kept very clean. Leasing office has been really helpful in resolving my queries.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Pretty happy. Neighbors are friendly. Parking is bad sometimes but a work in progress. Like our unit a lot and that we are at the end of the street where it’s quieter.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The neighborhood is great, feel safe and comfortable. The only problem is AC leaking issues happened 3 times already this summer. The maintenance team members were great, tried to fix the problem every time.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Neighborhood feel. Low key. Beautiful surroundings with nature. Covered parking. Safe. Quiet. Close to everything and everything you need is on the island.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far, the experience here has been good. Thise that I have come in contact with are friendly, including the staff. Have not been here long enough to say much more.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far so good. Enjoy the location and our neighbors. Everyone is respectful and courteous. a great community. The move has been an easy transition.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Stayed here for almost 5 years. It was a great experience for us. Nice people, nice neighborhood. It's just kinda sad that Cares team left DIV.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment management, I like the complex. good pool. good neighbourhood. good apartment management, I like the complex. good pool. good neighbourhood