I love my new apartment and South Carolina!!!!! The staff is wonderful and we love all the activities. This is truly a beautiful place to live.Our view from our apartment is so nice.the lake is so peaceful. we see turtles and birds and other wildlife. It's a happy place.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

A peaceful homey community well worth the money. The staff is pleasant and the ground are always clean. Best apartment experience I've had yet.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Fantastic so far, smooth and easy online presence, friendly up to date staff, expert opinions, fun environment, looking forward to getting to know people in the community

Reply from Daniel Island Village

It's been a great place to live. Upon move in our refrigerator was replaced because they heard it make a noise. They are very quick to respond and attentive to their residents needs. Also the storage in the apartments are incredible!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live! Great staff who are friendly and competent. Awesome pool area. Nice landscaping, and quality apartments. Highly recommend!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far we’ve had a very positive experience here. Love Kim in the office. She’s helpful and friendly! Pool area is awesome with big screen TVs in the area.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Living at Daniel Island Village has been a wonderful experience for our family. From the trustworthy and friendly staff, to our lovely neighbors. It is a joy to call DIV "home.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Consistent updates on activities going on around the community keep everyone informed. Additionally, the staff for the community are understanding and helpful.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love it here!! I never thought we would see so much wild life living here. It is a nice and quiet neighborhood! Everyone is so friendly and I feel really safe here!!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My experience at daniel island village has been wonderful! Beautiful grounds with amazing trails! Everyone at the front is very friendly! Great pool and gym also love the wrap around porch

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The staff was very professional and great to work with. The property is very clean and well maintained. The location of our apartment is great. The over all of the community is awesome. Thank you for a great experience.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very happy with the leasing experience. Easy process to understand and leasing managers were very helpful. The location is perfect and near plenty of ammenities

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We absolutely love living here. The neighbors are warm and inviting, grounds are well maintained, and it's like living in a private neighborhood on Daniel Island at an affordable price. The management team is wonderful, and maintenance is quick to respond. Thank you guys!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We just moved here in July. We love our apartment! And the staff couldn't be better! We've enjoyed the events we've attended, and have even suggested other things. Living on Daniel Island is like being on vacation every day ~ what a great community!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great experience. everyone I have come in contact with at Daniel Island Village is so polite and courteous, from the office staff to maintenance guys😊

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My wife and I moved in over the weekend and we love it so far. Beautiful scenery, nice people, great amenities. Everything we need is right here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live. Stellar staff, beautiful landscaping, nice quality apartments, fantastic trails and great amenities! We love living here.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Such a beautiful and welcoming community! I felt at home immediately! Everyone I’ve worked with in the office is amazing- I’m so glad I chose Daniel Island Village.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

A wonderful place to live! Staff is always understanding, maintenance is prompt, and the facilities are well maintained. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love this community. Everyone you meet is so nice and friendly! Amenities are excellent and the grounds are kept in immaculate shape, even right after a hurricane :)

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Looking forward to get started. Think this is a great experience. I look forward to getting more points and enjoying low country living life

Reply from Daniel Island Village

All good so far. Been here two weeks. Well, there is apparently an arbitrary 140 character minimum, so I'll meet that by pointing out how ridiculous it is.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The office staff and maintenance staff are awesome and always pleasant. The area is amazing and I love living here. The condos are spacious and the amenities are nice.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living here. We’ve been residents at DIV for 8+ years. The apartments are spacious and well appointed. The clubhouse and pool area are just beautiful. It’s truly like living in a resort. What makes this apartment different than the others on DI is the staff of people who work here. They genuinely care about the residents and strive to make us satisfied and happy in our homes.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This community has beautiful common spaces including a community pool, walking trails, and ponds. Our apartment is spacious and nicely finished with a balcony that looks out over the pond.