Daniel Island Village

Since I moved in on Saturday, it has been amazing! On the first day I arrived, there was an oyster fest/happy hour and everyone was very welcoming and friendly. The community is beautiful and I love seeing so many people out and about.
We live in a tropical paradise! Nature at its finest.Birds,deer,alligators o my!Our landscape is the best on the island. Thank you Daniel Island Village apartments.Nature trails and a great climate and a great pool!!!!
The grounds are BEAUTIFUL, the unit we live in is open and spacious with lots of storage. We love all the special touches and all the amenities and activities the community offers!
The community is gorgeous and in the perfect DI setting. Close to so many parks, walking trails and outdoor adventures. The team is incredible and truly what set this community apart from others in Charleston! Five stars!
SO SO Nice and easy. Walked us through the whole experience and answered all of our question. Thank you for the amazing experience and we cannot wait to moved into our new home.
The on boarding process at DIV has been a breeze thanks to the office staff! Kim took her time showing me the property and my perspective new home. This really showed her dedication to the community!
Throughout the crazy times going on currently, Daniel Island Village has been amazing! They truly have shown that they put their residents first and do what’s in our best interest. Doing the virtual events each month was so thoughtful and shows that they go the extra mile! Thank you DIV!
Amazing this is a fun way to live and make the best of it. I love living here and the team make sure to do different and fun things every month
Best place I’ve lived ever in apartment. Staff is friendly and sincere hard to come by these days! Good people good neighbors and good area!
Living in DIV has provided the best lifestyle and apartment living experience of my life. I feel like I'm living on a resort all year. It's quiet and laid back in our neighborhood, but still walkable and bikable to all of the bars and restaurants. We walk on the DI trails every day, bike and fish on the island. We love it here!