Dartmouth North Hills Apartments

4.7

4.7

Genieve
I’ve enjoyed the building, amenities, people, and location a lot. I love how close it is to everything. The maintenance staff are always so great and quick with issues too
Catherine
I have loved living at the Dartmouth! Great staff - they keep the community pristine and safe. The apartment itself is laid out so well for entertaining and you cannot beat the location!
Kayla
Everything has been great so far! I love the community and everyone I have met! The location could not be better and it is super easy to get everywhere I need to go.
Guillermo
The service to start my lease was excellent. Melanie was very welcoming and always ready to provide the needed information. The process was easy.
Kaitlyn
Lived here for just under two years, there were some ups and downs but overall a good experience in a great location. Will be moving out soon but have been able to enjoy the gym lots before leaving!
Lea
Great location! Super convenient to all the fun in North Hills. Gym is awesome and very clean. Building is overall quiet and amenities are very nice.
Benjamin
The apartment has been solid overall so far. Only complaint is that the walls and floors are a bit thin, so I can really hear when people are moving around upstairs and the downstairs neighbor can hear us as well. The toilet doesn't flush well either.
Adham
1 star
Great experience overall but over the past few months, the service declined dramatically - Pool not maintained well, almost not at all (Summer 2021) - Water leakage twice in the span of few months from apartment above - Ceiling not painted well the first ground and the second time the paint looks awful
Emily
I love how close the Dartmouth is to all the shopping and all of the wonderful food! I have lived here for 2 years and love it! I highly recommend!
Bryce
Another year, another signed lease! I will continue to live at The Dartmouth for as long as I’m in Raleigh! It is a great, quiet, beautiful, perfectly located apartment building and I have met so many wonderful people that have lived here after being here for over a year now! Would definitely recommend this place!!