Deco

So far we have had a very enjoyable time at Deco. The only downfall with COVID is that the use of amenities like the gym are more restricted now making it harder to use them. Overall though everything has been to our liking and standards.
Everything is really nice here! The people i have run into were polite and had cool dogs. This is definitely a community that I would recommend my friends to live in.
The amenities are great, we use them regularly and I love the location of the building. Management is always very responsive via email or in-person.
It’s been a great experience. The Management team is very helpful and professional. Maintenance team handled all my concerns and issues promptly. Enough amenities and areas are clean and well maintained. Best part is the location. Right by the T!
We Love Deco , it’s a clean friendly community , the safety measures taken during COVID is all we could ask for , the amenities are great and very well taken care of
Love it here! The location is perfect - easy to get around/ Nice and quiet and it’s very dog friendly!! Always clean and the staff is kind and responsive.
It’s quiet. Most likely would recommend this place. But only thing is it’s hard to park if you ever want visitors. Also a little pricy but worth it.
I just moved in a week or so ago and am very happy with the experience so far. The dog park area is great and I’ve met some other dog people down there. Everyone has been very friendly.
My spouse and I just moved in on 10/15/20. We love it here! Residents are friendly. Leasing staff and management here are friendly, responsive, and helpful. We love the area! BJ’s is next door. Other stores are at other end of our street. T station is right across the street! The only bummer is that coffee lounge area downstairs is closed because of COVID-19 pandemic. We love the closed parking for our car and the fact that apartment has washer/dryer in unit. We plan to make our apartment a place we will enjoy every day we are here!
A great place to live with some nice amenities. Great location, and friendly staff. I would love to see more social gatherings (obviously when it’s safe).