Deco Apartments

4.5

4.5

Christie
The staff is very helpful, prompt, and responsive! It is a very fun place to live, and there are multiple things to do within the building. Thanks Deco!
Emmanuel
Everything is good. Leasing office is friendly and helpful. Repairs are done in a timely manner. Neighbors are relatively quiet. Minor complaints include graffiti on elevators and occasional smell of cigarette smoke.
Fabian
Very nice amenities, great gym, great business center and community space. Never expected a yoga studio. All floors are nicely maintained and the valet trash is very handy.
Abdallah
I am very happy with Deco, The staff are friendly and treat you like family. Everything about this place is perfect and I am comfortable calling it home.
Verified Resident
This building is in a convenient location to the VCU medical campus and downtown areas. There are a few nice restaurants nearby as well. Not true of all units but our particular unit gets very good sunlight and is updated. There has been a lot of turnover in the management staff over the past few years but it seems to have improved lately.
Kaitlin
Overall I love it here, but there are a few issues in the apartment I moved into. Like the toilet seat has burn marks in it, as if from a cigarette, the bathroom fan doesn’t work, and the large closet that was shown in the blue prints is incredibly tiny and cut off by (what I assume is) a support beam. That being said, the full size fridge, stove, and dishwasher are an incredible find for a studio! The community amenities are incredible and the entire design of the building in breath taking. I do really like it here and feel like with a few tweaks it would be perfect
Hui
everything is great i have nothing to complain about. but the wall is a little thin so I can hear everything. And there are homeless people sneaking in so we need better security here
Olivia
about 2 months ago
A wonderful first apartment. I don’t want it to end! The staff is friendly and helpful. The building is always clean and I feel safe here. The amenities within the complex make it feel much more like a home.
Brittany
about 2 months ago
I absolutely love living at deco! I only wish that there was a rooftop pool. Other than that, i would highly recommend for anyone to live here. The building is cleaned every morning and the staff is very friendly
Erioma
2 months ago
I love the apartment. Definitely a good deal for the price. Maintenance responds to request fast, and the leasing staff are excellent! Absolutely no major complaints. Will definitely be renewing my lease.