Beautifully renoved apartments A centrally located scottsdale area. Very quiet neighborhood new pool gym and jacuzzi. Maintenance and staff are very helpful

So far great- signing lease and viewing apt have been great. Everyone has worked well with getting me the paperwork and the communication has been terrific

Besides moving in troubles everything else was great. The community is amazing and the apartment even though was a little dirty is nice. Thanks

Reply from Del Sol

Love every moment wen coming to my plays. It’s cozy , worm and feel like a home ! I will stay in this plays is loong is I need it. Thank you for all help to feel apartments like a home......

Reply from Del Sol

The place itself is wonderful. Management is alright just unattentative. Every other place i have lived at usually is out there recruiting people to live here and it seems like here they could care less. Different management staff could really turn this place around!

Reply from Del Sol

The most important has been the excellent service from office staff and community management. The Maintenance staff has been providing also great service always mindful and respectful

Reply from Del Sol

Love my apartment! Close to everything and awesome neighbors. Del Sol also has a great office team and maintenance folks that respond quickly and do good work!

Reply from Del Sol

We love our neighbors. Our dog loves the barking lot. Our maintenance guys are the best. Only complaint is the hot tub not working so well..

Reply from Del Sol

We love our neighbors and everyone seems to be respectful. The maintenance guys are the best. My only complaint would be people parking their car in our designated spot.

Reply from Del Sol

All around positive experience. The pools could be cleaned more and it seems things are cheaply painted in the apartments but the maintenance people are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Del Sol

So far so good. Love the area and the quitness. The staff is really great and helpful! The apartment suits me well. Just not happy about paying extra for my garbage to be escorted to the dumpster.

Reply from Del Sol

This is such a nice place the management is very helpful and they are quick to fix anything I need. The grounds are beautiful and kept up daily very well. It's easy to live here.

Reply from Del Sol

The community is in a great location. I like the fact that it is small and has some character however it is older and with that comes other issues.

Reply from Del Sol

We haven’t moved in yet but the office has been such an amazing group of individuals they’ve helped us become prepared for our move in we could not be more excited about living in the Del Sol community

Reply from Del Sol

The management is great. We’ve had great experiences with them. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and we like our neighbors. The only downside is maintainence is slow to respond to repairs.

Reply from Del Sol

I do like the mangers and the community, it is very quiet and we have great neighbors. A con is maintance is slow to respond and it can be difficult to get things accomplished, ex. We referred friends back in September and were promised a bonus and have yet to see it, after multiple attempts to add it to our account. But otherwise we like this place.

Reply from Del Sol

This is an awesome place to live!! So quiet, clean and comfy! So glad that I found del Sol, it's so easy for m to get to work from here! And it's cute!

Reply from Del Sol

I've lived here for four years. And I've never had a problem landscaping is done every week and maintenance is fast to respond. Management is friendly and courteous

Reply from Del Sol

Love in it every moment bing her . Every thing around me and all sempl . Gym , pool clous ! Piopl friendly all inklodet stuf...... Stay her is long I can.....

Reply from Del Sol

The dog park Grill always runs out of fuel and it takes weeks before it can be refilled. Please address that. The Jacuzzi buy the workout room is intermittently Works throughout my year-and-a-half here

Reply from Del Sol

Great location! I just have a few issues with my internet connection, and a few things at the apartment and it’s been hard to get ahold of representative at the office.

Reply from Del Sol

Great complex. Quiet community. Tickets are worked quickly and issues resolved to satisfaction. Would recommend to those especially with pets.

Reply from Del Sol

I have not been the easiest resident to work with. I've had many money issues this year and I am sure the staff has tried to be helpful. Del Sol is a quiet community that is well-maintained. Similarly, maintenance needs in our apartments are handled quite expediently.

Reply from Del Sol

Great community to live in. Friendly neighbors and clean grounds!!! The barking lot is great for my dog and we'll kept. Bill is great!! Does an awesome job!

Reply from Del Sol

My wife and I have been here for 3 months and haven't had any complaints. Securing the apt was a breeze. We've had a couple maintenance issues which were taken care of in a timely matter. Overall, great experience and would recommend.