Love the area. Lots to see and do. Residents don’t realize we live in an apartment complex and noises will happen. It’s annoying that people complain so much about nonsense.

Over the last year, I have loved living here. The apartment was charming and quiet. The complex was always taken care of and the staff in the office are super attentive. I wish I could live here longer but on to better things.

Love the location, and all the greenery around the apartment The staff is great and attentive, the only downside is that we don’t seem to have too many maintenance people at times

Good place to live. Work is close by, shops are close by, bars are close by, restaurants are close by. Quite neighborhood, friendly neighbors.

nice quiet neighborhood. close to stores and bars. short commute to work. friendly neighbors. landscape is pretty. has a nice little gym to use.

Have lived here for a few years. Nice small community in a great location! Easy to get everywhere and lots of great places around it. Pool area is nice as is the gym (simple but enough to get a good workout).

Good area. Units are a bit misleading from the model home. Holes in the walls are filled very poorly making all my walls very bumpy. The dog park is nice.

Still satisfied. I had an opportunity to move into a cheaper place... but it was in the middle of a sh** hole! So I refused. Besides, I like it here.

Since new management has taken over . . . Everything has changed for the better . . . Any sort of issue that I ever mention to the office seems to be take way more seriously . . . And it's dealt with in a very timely manner. (Extremely efficient employees working in the office . . .they are always very friendly and happy to help with any situation.) the girls up front make it super easy to do business with them .. when you live here ... You actually do feel ... "At Home"

Great place to live. Friendly staff. Very quick to address any concerns. Quiet well kept areas. Nice neighbors. Clean and hard working maintenance.

It has been great so far! I just moved in at the end of April and have not had any concerns. The staff was very friendly as well as helpful since I moved from out of state.

Apartments are a great size and value, the location is awesome, the staff has been great to work with and the complex is kept very clean. We enjoy being here :)

Just moved here from North Carolina and so far this complex is amazing. The front desk people are very nice and worked with use the whole time during our move. The apartment is a great size and we love all the amenities.

I love living here. It’s a nice, small, and quiet dog friendly community. I also feel safe living here which is very important to me as well.

So far so good. Some wonderful people I have met in the neighborhood. A few issues with timing with maintenance, but very pleased with everything so far.

Good experience however, the office almost never answers the phone. Aside from that I do enjoy living here and I find the staff to be helpful if I am able to go to the office directly.

It has almost been a year since I moved in and I will definitely be renewing my lease. I love my little apartment, the complex is pretty quiet, and its so close to work. I love the amenities.

We just moved in a little more than a week and everything has been nice so far. The staff has been helpful and attentive. Great experience overall!

I am hopeful that the issues I am experiencing are just hiccups and that you will sort them out ASAP. Thank you. Monique is AWESOME !! I rates high mostly because of her.

It's been OK so far. I have met some new friends which is nice. The commute to work is short which is always a plus. There are bars in walking distance.

We just moved in and everything has been great so far! We love our apartment and the location. Ashlee was a great help when we were apartment searching with providing us information and always being there when we needed something.

A wonderful community to live. I was welcomed by everyone as soon as I took the tour and all staff were eager to meet any needs I had. The location is also wonderful, located right in the heart of scottsdale.

Reply from Del Sol

Nice neighborhood, quite and close to stores and bars. Landscape is clean and neat. Mailboxes are easy to get to. Valet garbage is an issue.

Reply from Del Sol

Community is great but they keep raising rent and we can’t justify living here anymore. Management is great but it seems like the owners don’t care much about the residents.

Reply from Del Sol

I like the management and I like the people that live in this community but I do think that these apartments are too much for what is really Included and I feel like before new management came in a lot of things got overlooked and I am hoping that’s not going to be the case anymore.