The office is a bit difficult to get a hold of but I feel very at home in our apartment. They should prime items prior to painting though because much paint is chipping from the cupboards.

While the location is great, the management has changed while I have been living here and it is hit or miss with regards to issues being taken care of.

Reply from Del Sol

The best apt I’ve ever lived at, no drama, fast Maintinance service and low rates in a great location!!! I️ love this place and so will you!!!

Reply from Del Sol

Jasmine is amazing! Very helpful and friendly. Moving from one state to another is very emotional and hard but she made it so easy. I'll miss Houston but I'm excited to call Arizona home!

Reply from Del Sol

I'm a new resident but I have to say so far I'm really enjoying my place. Lauren was a great help and made us feel comfortable from the moment we walked into the leasing office.

Reply from Del Sol

Overall, satisfied with the complex. I wish there was more improvements with safety regarding the cars that drive by so quickly, especially when there's school buses and small children.

Reply from Del Sol

My Wife and I really love our apartment. The complex is very clean and very welcoming to pets. The only complaint I have is the A/C not working, of which will be fixed before the hot summer months. The front office is very helpful and made the move in process a breeze. Definitely recommend!

Reply from Del Sol

Move ib was extremely smooth! Jasmine at the office was able to find us an apartment immediately and waived the administration fees! Keys were in our hands after a weekend!

Reply from Del Sol

Staff is very friendly. Complex is well maintained and clean. Location is perfect. Valet garbage is a waste of my money. Such a shady device. Wish I didn't have to pay 25 a month for someone to take my trash when the dumpster is 50 feet away

Reply from Del Sol

a great community to live in with a very friendly and helpful staff. The units are spacious and updated. I love that they have two pools and a 24hr fitness center

Reply from Del Sol

I renewed my lease and that is because of Lauren is Genuine and trying to help everyone. Maintenance has gotten a tad slow, but then not everurhing is an emergency.

Reply from Del Sol

Nice community, great location central to Scottsdale's best restaurants, shops and businesses, helpful staff, fast, efficient maintenance team and a very pet friendly environment with dog park.

Reply from Del Sol

The application process was seamless and efficient. Tge employees are helpful, informative and pleasant. We can't wait to get down to our new place!

Reply from Del Sol

Anytime I need to fill out a request 5o have maintenance come and fix something they are always right on top of it. I am really appreciative of that.

Reply from Del Sol

Quite neighborhood, landscaping kept up weekly, maintenance works everyday except major holidays, community portal user friendly, low drama neighborhood.

Reply from Del Sol

I have not moved in yet, but so far all of the dealings I've had with the office staff have been very positive. They have been flexible with my needs and I appreciate that. The only negative I have is that it is sometimes difficult to get in contact with someone as the phone tends to go to a voice mail quite often and they are not always very expedient at getting back to you.

Reply from Del Sol

The apartment manager is great! We love living here so far. It's a very friendly community and anytime there is a problem it is quickly responded to.

Reply from Del Sol

Everyone has been incredibly understanding and helpful. We are so happy to have found this community and can't wait to take advantage of all the commodities.

Reply from Del Sol

this apartments are clean and neat. A little expensive for the facilities but its ok, its a nice community. and nice location all the stores are near by.

Reply from Del Sol

I have lived here for almost three years and have no serious complaints amazing location as well as a very friendly staff. Landscaping is also done weekly

Reply from Del Sol

So far we love living here! We have friendly neighbors and the management has been helpful and nice. We have not had any problems with noise or rudeness at all. Everything seems to be very well and maintained and if there are any problems they are addressed very quickly.

Reply from Del Sol

We enjoy the convenience of the apartment complex. We have been here for 3 years now. The pools always look clean. The landscaping is nice. The renovations look great!

Reply from Del Sol

Have lived here for the past six years, the community has been great even after going through multiple property managements. Friendly staff, timely response on any issues.

Reply from Del Sol

Great apartment complex. Clean, modern, and quiet, with multiple community pools and community grills for use by residents. 5 stars would recommend.

I love the location. I have been living here for two years with no problems. Every time I have problem it was fixed within 48 hours if they had the parts.