Del Sol

Neighbors are noisy and disrespectful pretty much everyday hours at a time and complaining to the office doesn't help. Guess you're allowed to be noisy, disrespectful and loud if you have kids.
Love the location as it is centrally located. I like that the property is small and you are not overwhelmed by lots of people. I have great neighbors!
This complex is pretty good. My primary complaint is that when you call the office is almost always goes to voicemail. Other than a few customer service issues, the complex is pretty well run.
I love my community and my neighbors. I have a problem with my management company Alliance. They take forever to fix anything (6 months of my roof and ceiling leaking without it being fixed). My biggest thing is that nobody takes responsibility. They all point fingers and place blame. THEN- they raised rent on me without even completing my roof leak. I love my apt and minus the air bnbs I love my community and my neighbors. I’m severely disappointed because this place could be amazing.
Nice neighborhood, quite, peaceful, near lots of stores, restaurants and bars. Close commute to places of interest, likes and the highway.
Have lived here for a few years. Nice small community in a great location! Easy to get everywhere and lots of great places around it. Pool area is nice as is the gym (simple but enough to get a good workout).
the new head of maintenance is awesome. I believe his name is Jaime I like the renovations and the attention to improve in the overall property.
The leasing office staff is super helpful. There were a few items that needed to be repaired when I moved in, and they were taken care of right away! So grateful for the respectful, honest, and empathetic staff.
Great location, great front of the house staff. Pool area is well-maintained. Interior of apartment is in good condition. Any issues have been very minor!
Staff is amazing! Whenever something is requested, they are on top of it. The grounds are kept clean and neighbors are quiet, respectful. Great area as well!