Great place to live. Friendly staff. Very quick to address any concerns. Quiet well kept areas. Nice neighbors. Clean and hard working maintenance.

It has been great so far! I just moved in at the end of April and have not had any concerns. The staff was very friendly as well as helpful since I moved from out of state.

Apartments are a great size and value, the location is awesome, the staff has been great to work with and the complex is kept very clean. We enjoy being here :)

Just moved here from North Carolina and so far this complex is amazing. The front desk people are very nice and worked with use the whole time during our move. The apartment is a great size and we love all the amenities.

I love living here. It’s a nice, small, and quiet dog friendly community. I also feel safe living here which is very important to me as well.

So far so good. Some wonderful people I have met in the neighborhood. A few issues with timing with maintenance, but very pleased with everything so far.

Good experience however, the office almost never answers the phone. Aside from that I do enjoy living here and I find the staff to be helpful if I am able to go to the office directly.

It has almost been a year since I moved in and I will definitely be renewing my lease. I love my little apartment, the complex is pretty quiet, and its so close to work. I love the amenities.

We just moved in a little more than a week and everything has been nice so far. The staff has been helpful and attentive. Great experience overall!

I am hopeful that the issues I am experiencing are just hiccups and that you will sort them out ASAP. Thank you. Monique is AWESOME !! I rates high mostly because of her.

It's been OK so far. I have met some new friends which is nice. The commute to work is short which is always a plus. There are bars in walking distance.

We just moved in and everything has been great so far! We love our apartment and the location. Ashlee was a great help when we were apartment searching with providing us information and always being there when we needed something.

A wonderful community to live. I was welcomed by everyone as soon as I took the tour and all staff were eager to meet any needs I had. The location is also wonderful, located right in the heart of scottsdale.

Reply from Del Sol

Nice neighborhood, quite and close to stores and bars. Landscape is clean and neat. Mailboxes are easy to get to. Valet garbage is an issue.

Reply from Del Sol

Community is great but they keep raising rent and we can’t justify living here anymore. Management is great but it seems like the owners don’t care much about the residents.

Reply from Del Sol

I like the management and I like the people that live in this community but I do think that these apartments are too much for what is really Included and I feel like before new management came in a lot of things got overlooked and I am hoping that’s not going to be the case anymore.

Reply from Del Sol

It’s been six months since I’ve moved here, and I’m still having a really good living experience. I haven’t seen any pests, the electronics given (A/C and washers) work great and the neighbors are as friendly as ever. I almost never feel unsafe when walking outside at night. Hopefully soon, I can convince some people to move in as well.

Reply from Del Sol

The staff and community are very welcoming. I am excited to be a part of this community. There are so many amenities in the community and I can’t wait to utilize everything.

Reply from Del Sol

I have lived here for twenty-two years. Mainly because of the location. Del Sol is convenient to bus lines, grocery store, movie theatre, and drug stores.

Reply from Del Sol

I enjoy living in central Scottsdale and the access to outdoor activities. Del Sol is great because of the heated pool, gym and great residents.

Reply from Del Sol

Communication with the office has always seem to lack but overall grounds and apartment conditions are good. They do a decent job with maintenance requests as well

Reply from Del Sol

I really enjoy the area where we leave and now with cooler weather I love being able to light the fireplace, it really makes you feel the holidays are here 😊

Reply from Del Sol

Overall it is a nice place to live. However, when we first got our unit it was a disaster. We had to clean for hours and maintenance had to come a few times just in our first few days of living there. Once the unit was clean and things got fixed I was happy with it but we should have received the unit that way to begin with.

Reply from Del Sol

Del Sol is a great community to live in. The grounds are always kept clean and the property is maintained and everything is up to date. I love that there is multiple bbq grills.

Reply from Del Sol

Love it!! Ever since I’ve moved in I’ve onjoyed it! The neighborhood is wonderful, the amenities are superb and my neighbors are great too! Management has been very helpful as well