My wife and I have been here almost a year. We are not renewing our lease. We enjoyed our time living here. We found a newer apartment for the same price we were paying here. We love Bill our maintenance guy! Get cool with him because these are older apartments. You may need him in a pinch like we did when our AC broke on the 4th of July.

Reply from Del Sol

Insight Management is good, a good place to live. It’s all about location, the property is very close to supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants and movie theater but also conveniently located with no mayor traffic or noise.

Reply from Del Sol

I move in with no problems and my neighbors are quiet the office staff was very helpful and kind. Since I'm new to this state their understanding and patience has been well received

Reply from Del Sol

Best staff ever! They respond and answer whenever you need them! The property is always clean and well maintained! I love it here, and it was the best decision ever to move here!

Reply from Del Sol

Love the location and my neighbors! It is really convenient to school, shopping and entertainment. It has a nice gym and rarely see people at the pool.

Reply from Del Sol

Lauren at the leasing office is the BEST she really helped me out when my AC unit went out & was very prompt thank you so very much Lauren for going the extra mile in assisting me!!!

Reply from Del Sol

I’ve lived at Del Sol for almost two months now and I love it! The maintenance staff is quick and reliable. It’s quiet and lovely. The ladies in the office are very friendly. The pools are great.

Reply from Del Sol

We’ve been here for about 3 months now and it’s been great, really turned into a home. The neighbors are kind and it’s an amazing neighborhood

Reply from Del Sol

I like Our community, have lived there for two years now. New tenants with pets need to be more aware of the rules about picking up their pups/cat waste. Maintenance can be a little slow to fix issues. Overall though it’s a lovely community to be a part of.

Reply from Del Sol

This place has such potential. Unfortunately the delay in repairs of community areas needs some help. The pool pump has been kit for near two weeks. Pool closed and turning colors. The hot tub in both pools don't work. For months now. The one with the osed pool has no heat or jets. The other one has heat but the jets don't work properly. They turn on but don't push water out. They just bubble up around your face. I have reported numerous times. The crew (Bill) in particular is a great addition to your team. He is friendly and always willing to go an extra mile.

Reply from Del Sol

It's only been a week and I'm already very impressed. The slew of stores, car shops, etc etc in walking distance is a treat. The convenience of having a small trash outside your door (with somebody to take it for you), a washer & dryer included, a dog park and just a downright nice looking complex; at first I thought the prices were too big..... but I seriously take that back.

Reply from Del Sol

The staff is very friendly. Quiet nice neighborhood. Questions are answered to the best of their ability . Maintenance service tickets are answered within a reasonable time.

Reply from Del Sol

Love the neighborhood and maintenance has been very courteous and efficient. It is a friendly community and love the location since it’s close to pretty anything you need

Reply from Del Sol

Great community to live in. The property, pools, & dog park are always clean & nicely landscaped. Maintenance is great and always on top of any problems immediately.

Reply from Del Sol

Very nice new renovated upscale apartments with a brand new pool workout area jaccuzzi friendly staff and maintaince are quick to resolve any issues. Best find in Scottsdale!

Reply from Del Sol

So far great- signing lease and viewing apt have been great. Everyone has worked well with getting me the paperwork and the communication has been terrific

Reply from Del Sol

Besides moving in troubles everything else was great. The community is amazing and the apartment even though was a little dirty is nice. Thanks

Reply from Del Sol

Love every moment wen coming to my plays. It’s cozy , worm and feel like a home ! I will stay in this plays is loong is I need it. Thank you for all help to feel apartments like a home......

Reply from Del Sol

The place itself is wonderful. Management is alright just unattentative. Every other place i have lived at usually is out there recruiting people to live here and it seems like here they could care less. Different management staff could really turn this place around!

Reply from Del Sol

The most important has been the excellent service from office staff and community management. The Maintenance staff has been providing also great service always mindful and respectful

Reply from Del Sol

Love my apartment! Close to everything and awesome neighbors. Del Sol also has a great office team and maintenance folks that respond quickly and do good work!

Reply from Del Sol

We love our neighbors. Our dog loves the barking lot. Our maintenance guys are the best. Only complaint is the hot tub not working so well..

Reply from Del Sol

We love our neighbors and everyone seems to be respectful. The maintenance guys are the best. My only complaint would be people parking their car in our designated spot.

Reply from Del Sol

All around positive experience. The pools could be cleaned more and it seems things are cheaply painted in the apartments but the maintenance people are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Del Sol

So far so good. Love the area and the quitness. The staff is really great and helpful! The apartment suits me well. Just not happy about paying extra for my garbage to be escorted to the dumpster.