The community is in a great location. I like the fact that it is small and has some character however it is older and with that comes other issues.

Reply from Del Sol

We haven’t moved in yet but the office has been such an amazing group of individuals they’ve helped us become prepared for our move in we could not be more excited about living in the Del Sol community

Reply from Del Sol

The management is great. We’ve had great experiences with them. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and we like our neighbors. The only downside is maintainence is slow to respond to repairs.

Reply from Del Sol

I do like the mangers and the community, it is very quiet and we have great neighbors. A con is maintance is slow to respond and it can be difficult to get things accomplished, ex. We referred friends back in September and were promised a bonus and have yet to see it, after multiple attempts to add it to our account. But otherwise we like this place.

Reply from Del Sol

This is an awesome place to live!! So quiet, clean and comfy! So glad that I found del Sol, it's so easy for m to get to work from here! And it's cute!

Reply from Del Sol

I've lived here for four years. And I've never had a problem landscaping is done every week and maintenance is fast to respond. Management is friendly and courteous

Reply from Del Sol

Love in it every moment bing her . Every thing around me and all sempl . Gym , pool clous ! Piopl friendly all inklodet stuf...... Stay her is long I can.....

Reply from Del Sol

The dog park Grill always runs out of fuel and it takes weeks before it can be refilled. Please address that. The Jacuzzi buy the workout room is intermittently Works throughout my year-and-a-half here

Reply from Del Sol

Great location! I just have a few issues with my internet connection, and a few things at the apartment and it’s been hard to get ahold of representative at the office.

Reply from Del Sol

Great complex. Quiet community. Tickets are worked quickly and issues resolved to satisfaction. Would recommend to those especially with pets.

Reply from Del Sol

I have not been the easiest resident to work with. I've had many money issues this year and I am sure the staff has tried to be helpful. Del Sol is a quiet community that is well-maintained. Similarly, maintenance needs in our apartments are handled quite expediently.

Reply from Del Sol

Great community to live in. Friendly neighbors and clean grounds!!! The barking lot is great for my dog and we'll kept. Bill is great!! Does an awesome job!

Reply from Del Sol

My wife and I have been here for 3 months and haven't had any complaints. Securing the apt was a breeze. We've had a couple maintenance issues which were taken care of in a timely matter. Overall, great experience and would recommend.

Reply from Del Sol

I have only been here a few weeks and when I moved in there were some problems with my apartment. Everyone in the leasing office was great and worked quickly to help fix them!

Reply from Del Sol

This place has it’s drawbacks, but it has one of the best managers. The manager is who keeps us here regardless of some of the problems. She will go out of her way to ensure that problems are solved and that everyone is content. She deserves a raise.

Reply from Del Sol

Great community to live in. Units are nice and updated. Two pools, 24hr gym, outdoor bbqs, and a dog park! Staff is friendly & maintenance is great

Reply from Del Sol

The office is a bit difficult to get a hold of but I feel very at home in our apartment. They should prime items prior to painting though because much paint is chipping from the cupboards.

Reply from Del Sol

The best apt I’ve ever lived at, no drama, fast Maintinance service and low rates in a great location!!! I️ love this place and so will you!!!

Reply from Del Sol

Jasmine is amazing! Very helpful and friendly. Moving from one state to another is very emotional and hard but she made it so easy. I'll miss Houston but I'm excited to call Arizona home!

Reply from Del Sol

I'm a new resident but I have to say so far I'm really enjoying my place. Lauren was a great help and made us feel comfortable from the moment we walked into the leasing office.

Reply from Del Sol

Overall, satisfied with the complex. I wish there was more improvements with safety regarding the cars that drive by so quickly, especially when there's school buses and small children.

Reply from Del Sol

My Wife and I really love our apartment. The complex is very clean and very welcoming to pets. The only complaint I have is the A/C not working, of which will be fixed before the hot summer months. The front office is very helpful and made the move in process a breeze. Definitely recommend!

Reply from Del Sol

Move ib was extremely smooth! Jasmine at the office was able to find us an apartment immediately and waived the administration fees! Keys were in our hands after a weekend!

Reply from Del Sol

Staff is very friendly. Complex is well maintained and clean. Location is perfect. Valet garbage is a waste of my money. Such a shady device. Wish I didn't have to pay 25 a month for someone to take my trash when the dumpster is 50 feet away

Reply from Del Sol

a great community to live in with a very friendly and helpful staff. The units are spacious and updated. I love that they have two pools and a 24hr fitness center