I have lived here for twenty-two years. Mainly because of the location. Del Sol is convenient to bus lines, grocery store, movie theatre, and drug stores.

I enjoy living in central Scottsdale and the access to outdoor activities. Del Sol is great because of the heated pool, gym and great residents.

Communication with the office has always seem to lack but overall grounds and apartment conditions are good. They do a decent job with maintenance requests as well

I really enjoy the area where we leave and now with cooler weather I love being able to light the fireplace, it really makes you feel the holidays are here 😊

Overall it is a nice place to live. However, when we first got our unit it was a disaster. We had to clean for hours and maintenance had to come a few times just in our first few days of living there. Once the unit was clean and things got fixed I was happy with it but we should have received the unit that way to begin with.

Del Sol is a great community to live in. The grounds are always kept clean and the property is maintained and everything is up to date. I love that there is multiple bbq grills.

Reply from Del Sol

Love it!! Ever since I’ve moved in I’ve onjoyed it! The neighborhood is wonderful, the amenities are superb and my neighbors are great too! Management has been very helpful as well

Reply from Del Sol

Living at Del Sol has been great! I recommend it to everyone who asks. Recently my dryer went out and Sam (the repair man) was quick and flexible with my schedule. The office is always there to answer any and all of my questions and very kind.

Reply from Del Sol

The experience has been much better recently. On a personal note, I've been paying my rent/bills on time. I've been getting along with almost all the residents. My dog has been interacting with other pets. He could really use that again, being with dogs his own size...

Reply from Del Sol

I have lived here for a couple years and the front office is really helpful, maintenance is great too. I like how hidden the complex is, but close to everything. Lots of trees and grass makes it look so nice! I will definitely be staying long term!

Reply from Del Sol

I love living here, the staff is so friendly and helpful and the trees are beautiful! Maintenance is fast to help when you need them. I have lived here for quite some time and will continue to stay!

Reply from Del Sol

My wife and I have been here almost a year. We are not renewing our lease. We enjoyed our time living here. We found a newer apartment for the same price we were paying here. We love Bill our maintenance guy! Get cool with him because these are older apartments. You may need him in a pinch like we did when our AC broke on the 4th of July.

Reply from Del Sol

Insight Management is good, a good place to live. It’s all about location, the property is very close to supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants and movie theater but also conveniently located with no mayor traffic or noise.

Reply from Del Sol

I move in with no problems and my neighbors are quiet the office staff was very helpful and kind. Since I'm new to this state their understanding and patience has been well received

Reply from Del Sol

Best staff ever! They respond and answer whenever you need them! The property is always clean and well maintained! I love it here, and it was the best decision ever to move here!

Reply from Del Sol

Love the location and my neighbors! It is really convenient to school, shopping and entertainment. It has a nice gym and rarely see people at the pool.

Reply from Del Sol

Lauren at the leasing office is the BEST she really helped me out when my AC unit went out & was very prompt thank you so very much Lauren for going the extra mile in assisting me!!!

Reply from Del Sol

I’ve lived at Del Sol for almost two months now and I love it! The maintenance staff is quick and reliable. It’s quiet and lovely. The ladies in the office are very friendly. The pools are great.

Reply from Del Sol

We’ve been here for about 3 months now and it’s been great, really turned into a home. The neighbors are kind and it’s an amazing neighborhood

Reply from Del Sol

I like Our community, have lived there for two years now. New tenants with pets need to be more aware of the rules about picking up their pups/cat waste. Maintenance can be a little slow to fix issues. Overall though it’s a lovely community to be a part of.

Reply from Del Sol

This place has such potential. Unfortunately the delay in repairs of community areas needs some help. The pool pump has been kit for near two weeks. Pool closed and turning colors. The hot tub in both pools don't work. For months now. The one with the osed pool has no heat or jets. The other one has heat but the jets don't work properly. They turn on but don't push water out. They just bubble up around your face. I have reported numerous times. The crew (Bill) in particular is a great addition to your team. He is friendly and always willing to go an extra mile.

Reply from Del Sol

It's only been a week and I'm already very impressed. The slew of stores, car shops, etc etc in walking distance is a treat. The convenience of having a small trash outside your door (with somebody to take it for you), a washer & dryer included, a dog park and just a downright nice looking complex; at first I thought the prices were too big..... but I seriously take that back.

Reply from Del Sol

The staff is very friendly. Quiet nice neighborhood. Questions are answered to the best of their ability . Maintenance service tickets are answered within a reasonable time.

Reply from Del Sol

Love the neighborhood and maintenance has been very courteous and efficient. It is a friendly community and love the location since it’s close to pretty anything you need

Reply from Del Sol

Great community to live in. The property, pools, & dog park are always clean & nicely landscaped. Maintenance is great and always on top of any problems immediately.