Del Sol
4 stars345 Reviews

Leah
I’ve lived here about 3 months now and it’s nice. I’ve recently run into parking issues. Someone parking in my assigned spot (which you pay for separately) or having construction workers vehicles parked behind mine so I can’t get out. There are so many covered spots that are rarely parked in. Not sure why but is confusing why they wouldn’t assign one to the construction vehicles

Martha
Great service . As soon I send a maintenance request , it is taking care efficient and promptly . Staff management always providing a great service .

Scott
2 months ago
Good to be in a clean top notch professional place finally. The bonus for my move is as a result of my promotion I wanted to get closer to where I work and I have accomplished both at the same time with del sol. Plus Lucas has been a great lease agent for me during this transition and as difficult as any move is very much appreciated that he has been very attentive and responsive to all my requests and my questions and for that I'm eternally grateful

Stanley
2 months ago
Accommodating but slow on response. Also quality of maintain education work not acceptable until recently. Management seems to have stepped up their game, thanks.

Melissa
2 months ago
It has been a struggle and I’m not happy about some stuff everyone knows already I don’t like surveys for one and having to keep typing to get this to stop popping up on my phone is highly annoying.

Jacob
2 months ago
Lucas in the front office is a hassle to work with. He lies about rules and does not understand simple communication. Dealing with him has become such a problem I would warn anyone wanting to move in that Del Sol that it is the worst decision they could make. To name a few. Shutting off power to our apartment in the middle of the day when we were not the ones receiving maintenance. Refusing to do anything about a temporary dumpster blocking 2 fire lanes. I tried to compromise with him allowing him to contact the construction company. However this proved useless, so instead I will be contacting the city of Scottsdale about my safety concerns and possible code violations. Thanks

Ulysses
3 months ago
I’d give zero stars if I could. Management doesn’t care about its residents. Also, I’m pretty sure Lucas is hell-bent on keeping my security deposit because he didn’t want to schedule a final apartment walk-through.

Alyssa
3 months ago
I would say that it definitely has gotten better. As for the office when we first moved in it was kind of a roller coaster. We mostly dealt with Makayla and she was so sweet! But it kind of was fake. I say this because she would tell us that something was okay when really it wasn’t and then have Lucas call and tell us the truth. I don’t think that it was fair to Lucas nor to us. Another thing is that they don’t really listen to you when you say “please don’t call” on a survey. Some good things about the office is that Lucas is really nice and they have some new people in there and they seem to be pretty nice as well. Management is really cool especially Monty. They are on the ball about things and kind. Also it is a very safe community which is important.

Kimberly
3 months ago
Michael was so incredibly helpful and made our move so easy . People here are very friendly . The maintenance crew is also so nice and helpful as well.

Leah
4 months ago
Just moved in. So far so good. The complex itself is old and the unit definitely could have used some more updates but they went cost effective rather than quality. Paint job and patch work isn’t good. Laziness in the repairs but I guess that’s why my rent is cheaper so give and take