Moved from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom and my apartment was not ready when it was suppose to be. Let’s just say apartment management dropped the ball.

Good people in the office and Maintenance, a great, quiet neighborhood, close to shopping and many restaurants. They keep the area neat and clean, and great local schools.

Great experience. When i need something done maintenance is always professional and fixes things in a timely matter. Quiet community. Just great all arpund.

It is a great community in a good neighboorhood. I love the homey feel of the apartments and the quick and excellent service we receive when we have questions or maintenance requests. I only wish that the kitchen was more updated!

For the most part I've had a good experience living here. If something breaks it takes a little bit of time to get fixed. Jackie, is very nice.

aside from a few maintenance issues and pest control so far everything is fitting together nicely. I love the space and I turned the loft into a playroom for my child. She can run all day!

I like this place, the neighborhood is quiet and we haven't had any issues. Parking can be a little rough sometimes though. I like that the front door doesn't face the street.

I just moved in, but so far the only thing I'm not crazy about is the kitchen, other than that I'm very happy. That we moved here. Apartments are dated, but well kept.

We were recommended to Delmar Villas by current residents and couldn't have had a quicker and smoother transition! Jackie was so kind and welcoming!

We have only been here 1 week but it is a clean and comfortable little community. Jackee in the front office is also a great person to work with!

I enjoy living at Delmar Villas. Great apartment homes. I love the double car garage and my outdoor deck. I wish I did have 2 bathrooms in my unit

Maintenance sucks. Doesn't do what is needed to check for the source of an issue. When "fixing" something, ruins another thing and does nothing to fix that. Neighborhood has too many dogs that bark almost all day every single day. We stay in our apartment and far away from staff. Jacque is the only tolerable person. As long as we aren't being bothered we're pretty good.

Great experience so far. Quiet community. Close to work. Rent is decent. Clean. Friendly. Helpful. Discounts. In order. Been here for a year almost and no complaints

I just moved here from another state therefore, I had to do everything over the phone. The office manager "Jacqi" was an great deal of help and made sure I knew exactly what I needed to do before my move-in date. I had a smooth transition and everything was ready to go when I moved in.

Been living here for about 2 weeks now. Although there was some issues about the apartment being ready on time, but now everything is done and place feels like home

We have really enjoyed living here! It’s very quiet and the home was very nice! Definitely recommend Delmar Villas to anyone! They take care of you here

Nice. Just moved here about a week ago so I haven't been here long enough to say much. Spacious and roomy enough for a family of 3-4. That's all.

I moved in a week ago and I’m so happy here. These Townhouses are just amazing from inside out. The neighborhood is quite, clean and friendly. I absolutely love the master bedroom. Its big space from inside. Now the staff omg I don’t even know where to began with the staff. Best customer service I’ve ever experienced they go above and beyond. When we first moved in our stuff had not arrived my husband and I have 3 kids. When the office knew they brought us food a microwave and a mattress. My husband and I nearly bold out in tears. I’m so thankful for Jacky & Brooke. Being relocated in a new city was hard other apartments treated us like dirt. These two ladies showed us midland isn’t so bad. The maintenance lady is a sweetheart as well she gets the job done in a blink of an eye literally she’s fast and caring to your needs. I’m so happy here. I feel safe. We are definitely happy here.

Perfect location central to everything you could possibly need quite neighborhood and a friendly staff management made moving in so easy then made sure I'd everything I needed

I enjoy living at Delmar Villa. Everyone in the office is great and always have a smile on their faces. The community is comfortable and fun.

We need to have the hot tub fixed I need to get some shutters in my apartment so it does leave me with just about 2 stars. You really need to put more into fixing things on site

I would not recommend this property. I have been there for more than four years. I have requested several times to have my carpets shampooed or replaced and has been denied several times. So disappointing

Jacqueline The resident manager is exceptional. She has help me through some tough times and has a great heart. I would recommend Delmar Villas to anyone.

Nice small community feel. Everyone is friendly. No crime or issues. Maintenance is where I deduct 1/2 star as its a continuous thing to keep calling until items get fixed but they do eventually get fixed.

We've enjoyed our new home here at Delmar Villas. Love the layout of the space in our townhome and the cost of living isn't as outrageous as it is with many of the other apartments in Midland.