Delmar Villas

We liked there, we were confortable. Some issues but Jacky work them out nicely. Everything was nice and we would kept living there but we needed more space l.
Very peaceful and beautiful place to live. So quiet being In town but the people running this complex is amazing and sweet. Such good maintenance as well.
So far living here has been easy, simple and hassle free. The property manager is very sweet and answers any questions you may have. The maintenance team is awesome as well!
I love the area, close to everything. It's a nice place, very big has an attached garage. The closest are huge I love that. Has a shower and a bath something I enjoy as well.
It's been ok so far. The place was not cleaned well before move-in. A lot of just painted over damage. The floor is coming up in several locations and never repaired/replaced.
It was ok at first, until we got mice and the front office will not do anything to help, I have been waiting for over a month for pest control.
So far it has been a good experience, Jakee is awesome and very friendly. The neighborhood is quiet, they should put microwaves in the units and maintain the garage doors because they make a lot of noise.
My experience with the apartment community has been great. I haven’t had any problems with neighbors or noise complaints. The only thing is parking is a problem.
I really enjoy the serenity of the complex. No loud neighbors and the peace of relaxation and reflection. The community is friendly and it is nice to hear "hello" rather than averted eyes and silence from community members.
Jackie is awesome always going the extra step to make sure my home is secure letting me know when I have a package. Excellent customer service.