Nice. Just moved here about a week ago so I haven't been here long enough to say much. Spacious and roomy enough for a family of 3-4. That's all.

I moved in a week ago and I’m so happy here. These Townhouses are just amazing from inside out. The neighborhood is quite, clean and friendly. I absolutely love the master bedroom. Its big space from inside. Now the staff omg I don’t even know where to began with the staff. Best customer service I’ve ever experienced they go above and beyond. When we first moved in our stuff had not arrived my husband and I have 3 kids. When the office knew they brought us food a microwave and a mattress. My husband and I nearly bold out in tears. I’m so thankful for Jacky & Brooke. Being relocated in a new city was hard other apartments treated us like dirt. These two ladies showed us midland isn’t so bad. The maintenance lady is a sweetheart as well she gets the job done in a blink of an eye literally she’s fast and caring to your needs. I’m so happy here. I feel safe. We are definitely happy here.

Perfect location central to everything you could possibly need quite neighborhood and a friendly staff management made moving in so easy then made sure I'd everything I needed

I enjoy living at Delmar Villa. Everyone in the office is great and always have a smile on their faces. The community is comfortable and fun.

Jacqueline The resident manager is exceptional. She has help me through some tough times and has a great heart. I would recommend Delmar Villas to anyone.

Nice small community feel. Everyone is friendly. No crime or issues. Maintenance is where I deduct 1/2 star as its a continuous thing to keep calling until items get fixed but they do eventually get fixed.

We've enjoyed our new home here at Delmar Villas. Love the layout of the space in our townhome and the cost of living isn't as outrageous as it is with many of the other apartments in Midland.

My husband and I really love living here. The apartments are roomy and everyone i have met here have been super nice. The only negative thing i have to say is the parking is limited and tight.

Delmar Villas has been our favorite place to live. It’s been perfect for our growing family and has made it easy on us! Landscaping needs work. I don’t like taking my dogs outside because of the stickers they get and also bring back into the home.

I have lived at Delmar Villas since February of 2017. Things are taken care of quickly But it took a whole year to fix a cabinet door, I was told I would get my carpet replaced and my blinds fixed when I renewed my lease January and that never happened even though I renewed for the whole another year. Other than that they are pretty good.

Great community and management , we have just renewed our lease for the 3rd year! Our maintenance team is timely on repair requests. Our pool is always sparkling and our lawn are is always well taken care of.

So far great experience. I had a few problems and they were fixed in 24 hours. Great experience. I love the space and the garage. New washer and dryer. I have no complaints so far as a resident